Quantcast
stargazer187

[Variety Show 2018] 집사부일체 ~ All The Butlers/Master In The House

@gm4queenit was such a fun episode. And even though their answers don't match, there's a very easy and comfortable connection btwn LSY and JNR...they talk to each other like an old married couple, which of course is fab for the drama . I wish they didn't delay the premiere to end of Oct. I cracked up at the part when he asked for more time to answer , and she chided him and like an obedient man he gave in. It is very typical husband and wife style :lol:. Thought it so sweet that he said he'll go on all the rides for her. He's a cool cucumber.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queenit was such a fun episode. And even though their answers don't match, there's a very easy and comfortable connection btwn LSY and JNR...they talk to each other like an old married couple, which of course is fab for the drama . I wish they didn't delay the premiere to end of Oct. I cracked up at the part when he asked for more time to answer , and she chided him and like an obedient man he gave in. It is very typical husband and wife style :lol:. Thought it so sweet that he said he'll go on all the rides for her. He's a cool cucumber.

Yes dear!! Totally agree with you! So some parts in IG & I am super duper in love with both of them! :) They really seem fit with each other! And yeah, at first they said it's Oct 7 for the premiere of VIP & now it's OCT 28 or something so faaaaaaaaaaaaar!!! :bawling: Dunno what's in there for them & us but totally looking forward for their interaction in the series as troublesome married couple!!! 

Ha ha ha... Who knows what would happen!!!! :D If you know what I actually mean! Tagging dear @Lawyerh chingu as well!!!! :D :wub: This is full of butterflies!!! Can't wait for the premiere of VIP!! :wub:

Spoiler

I-Love-YouFalling-In-Love-With-You-yhr81

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I belatedly realised that they wore a couple/ v clothes on the train....

LSY looks so proud and shy in this epiosde... are they dating??? Hahahha

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Already finished watching ep 87 & it is truly amazing!!! B) Such an entertaining & fun filling program! Thanks a lot dear @Lawyerh chingu for the ep link!!!! I really enjoyed it to the bits!!! And OH MY GOSH.... THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE IS SUCH A CLIFF HANGER!!!! I've never seen something that scary in my life!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :w00t: :o

And ha ha ha.... Now back to the cast & crew!!!!! First of all, Yang Se Hyung must be having thoughts that he is on the way train to Little Forest that he called Na Ra as Na Rae!!!! :mrgreen: How can anyone ever misspell our pretty Jang Na Ra unnie/noona's name????! :D And when she said Lee Sang Yoon that they are hopeless in talking game, my heart broke so hard!!! :( 

And they both almost had every answer opposite but is it a sign of a something special that you even match in opposite ways with the one another???! They look so sweet together like an ice cream with a cherry on the top!! :heart: Dunno about other chingus here but I already feel that these two are gonna set the screen on fire in VIP!!!!

This episode is totally hopeful! And seriously, is something going on between these two? Their interactions with each other aren't look simple to me! What do you say, dear @Lawyerh @triplem @Heidi Seow @realistic2280a & other chingus here??! Something is fishy here.... And suddenly got this that Jang Na Ra is soon turning 40 in age... She will be a mother to her children by all means! :wub: 

And is the ep continued to the next week with them?? Then OH NO..... I hate waiting a lot!!! :tears: 

And so sorry for the long post here.... It is just that I am being so excited for Jang Na Ra all of a sudden! :D 

EFJQwYFVAAECM7b?format=jpg&name=large

EFJQ23zUEAEcUzx?format=jpg&name=large

EFJQ5P9VUAEu2Ss?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@triplem @Heidi Seow @gm4queen @Ameera Ali lol looks like we can run our mini shipper thread here lol. The couple so lovely :wub: Its funny everyone brought their long term buddy, only SY bring new & pretty friend :lol: 

I love how JNR control & tame him... she take over bottle game, sushed him when he asked longer time for game, and argue when he asked non sense question like this not valid cos shes not flying much on airplane :lol:

And did you guys see, she always hit his back or his hand playfully, and he will put his hand on her shoulder too. They look quite comfy together. 

It was funny JNR mentioned LSY is the funniest & lead them on VIP set, cos if you watched MITH regularly you will know he's none of that :D

She do sounds so responsible & serious when discussing about her acting nervousness. And we all know LSY is also quite serious person. And both looks a bit shy and reserved, so.. its sweet to pair up. And not too mentioned, theyre looking good together.... 

Love how theyre in the end saying, " Friends are the one complemented each other". 

Wah... so longggg haha.... i think i have say all... and yeah badly need the next episode !!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Ok talk other than ship :joy:....

I quite like JNR statement on : The more experienced she is in acting (20yrs) make her even more wary & nervous. I kind of can understand her. The more experienced we are on work, we will have couple of successes & failures on our shoulder. And sometimes the failures part weighing our action more, cos we want to avoid it badly.

When u were just green and free, youre not so afraid of taking more risk. I think this is the reason shes saying that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hey dear @Heidi Seow chingu... Great to see you here too! :wub:

And yeah, I totally agree with you all on this one! All the other male pairs were so in sync with each other & let's call it bromance! But only two were out of the sync & ha ha ha.... Let's call it romance!!! :heart: And how come we ship them already that the drama premiere is month away..???! Looks like our ship is sailing slowly! And I think that both Lee Sang Yoon & Jang Na Ra are more mature than others that they are both older & in same age! I am already loving them as a couple! They are no kids anymore... They know how to deal with hardship anyway! :D 

PREVIEW of Jang Na ra and Lee Sang Yoon at Masters in the house Ep. 88! Can't wait really!!!!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Holy smoke. I thought I was the only one sailing the JNR & LSY ship alone from the moment I watched episode 87. I have been running wild with the imagination of them both "starting to get to know" each other and that the show is one step of building their relationship stronger. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ep 88 preview.

Holy smoke :joy: youre not alone, halloo @at2005.... 

So the trade off deal is on... she'll do the singing job for him haha.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@LawyerhYes, I have been searching the the full episode online (still can't find it) though I won't understand a thing they say. Will always have to wait til tomorrow for the Eng Sub. Saw few clips on LSY's chinese fans. They went on a paddle boat together. Can't wait to see their interaction in VIP. Here is all sweet and cute. Hoping for an intense romance :) 

• Love 3

Look at this...how can we not ship them? They way they look at each other and shyly look away...

69679184_170685447421578_269102193332757

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just found some youtube clips of Jang Na Ra & Lee Sang Yoon from today's ep of Master In The House

sweet dream.... :heart: She is outstanding!

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Just found this precious pic!

Look at how sweet & cute & pure she is, of course with eye-glasses!! 

Can't wait for eng sub now!!! 

11985-green-heart.png 11985-green-heart.png 11985-green-heart.png 11985-green-heart.png

EFnyMjSUEAU3Z9j.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The practice by JNR for makjang drama is no joke... she practiced underwater for that perfect glares :scream:

at5tmBx.jpg

TjglEJK.jpg

For veteran actress like her with 20 years experience shes still working so hard. And they all acknowledged that, "Behind successful person, theres a lot of amount of hardworking behind it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1