Quantcast
stargazer187

[Variety Show 2018] 집사부일체 ~ All The Butlers/Master In The House

Todays ep was fun but I got kinda stressed out watching the members trying to master the steps in 1 night. Especially during LSG and SSR dance practice, imo they got the most technical dance and had to be in sync not only with each other but also with their partners. Hua3

1568542322_1490259_20190915191631421.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I saw the dance performance @katakwasabi I'm so glad they all made it. Within 24 hours practice (I think less than 24 hours) they really did great! I'm so looking forward with sub.. And next week will be Jang Nara (I guess) Looks like all members in hype again! :w00t:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I saw the dance performance @katakwasabi I'm so glad they all made it. Within 24 hours practice (I think less than 24 hours) they really did great! I'm so looking forward with sub.. And next week will be Jang Nara (I guess) Looks like all members in hype again! :w00t:

Yes they really did great! Considering the little time that they had to practice, I think the final performance was perfect.

During practice and rehearsals I can sense that they were so worried of messing things up. Especially the dance sports team. 

I can't wait to watch with subs too. I read next week is a friend special and there will be no master. Each of them will bring a friend. LSY invited Jang Nara. Mannnn..if SSR was the guest too next week, it would be TLE reunion! Hahahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Yes they really did great! Considering the little time that they had to practice, I think the final performance was perfect.

During practice and rehearsals I can sense that they were so worried of messing things up. Especially the dance sports team. 

I can't wait to watch with subs too. I read next week is a friend special and there will be no master. Each of them will bring a friend. LSY invited Jang Nara. Mannnn..if SSR was the guest too next week, it would be TLE reunion! Hahahahah

Hahaha, if SSR appear again as guest I think the whole team gonna be out of control. PD-nim gonna shake her head and team will crack like nowhere, and as audiences we need tank of oxygen because we will laugh until need to breath oxygen and pack of tissue because of tears.. (tears of laugh) :joy:

• LOL 1

Watch: Mysterious Actress To Join “Master In The House” Members On Thrilling Friendship Trip

Sep 16, 2019
by S. Park

fRj8NhR.jpg

The cast of “Master in the House” is going on a friendship trip!

On September 15, the variety program revealed a preview of next week’s episode with hints about their newest master!

Lee Seung Gi begins, “My friend who is coming today is an actress and is also really good at singing,” and Lee Sang Yoon adds, “This friend is so good at acting.”

Yang Se Hyung asks, “An actress is coming today?” and both actors reply yes. When she steps onto the train, BTOB’s Yook Sungjae reacts in surprise.

The members go on a memorable adventure with their newest master as they ride a rollercoaster and chew on garlic. The actress draws laughter as she playfully hits Lee Sang Yoon and says, “That’s enough!”

The next episode of “Master in the House” will air on September 22 at 6:25 p.m. KST.

• Awesome 2

Master in the House gave a flower wreath! According to google trans the note says something along the lines of hope to appear again, Vagabond daebak SSR daebak. :lol:

Maybe the flowers is a reward for his suffering in the latest ep? I actually felt bad watching them all practicing dance but I think SSR was the most worried of them all. Hahahaha 

5QVANR.gif

r8Bgzw.gif

• LOL 3

85-86 seriously funny :lol: Im crying....

love it :joy::joy: when student turn teacher :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

So glad for the high rating of MITH which recorded 5.1% and 7.5% viewer ratings across the nation on 15th September. With the best minutes 11.4% during Lee Sang Yoon opening performance. 

It is very enjoyable episodes, and kudos to the team hardwork. 

Source. Naver search 

• Awesome 5

35 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Preview next Ep 87. Eng sub

I am so looking forward to this ! yay...good test of off air chemie before the drama premieres :w00t:

• Love 4

They seems to be going on a train? Ah.. so wanna to see the new episode!

• LOL 2

Ooooooo @Lawyerh pls  pm me if you got eng sub. Jang Nara is ageless ! I hv been waiting for this  eps while waiting for VIP :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 3

Glad to see more activity in this thread!

Jang Nara, yay for appearing as LSY's friend.

Does it mean that they have known each other very long? Cant be since they cant even get their answers right together, haha. Or it is just to promote their new drama, VIP?

Regardless, i love Jang nara too (sticky girl! Fated to love You) and i hope ViP will be an good romance drama between them as well as action packed :D:wub:

• Love 2

OH MY GOD, dear @Lawyerh & @triplem chingus!!!! I was searching for this program all over the net just to see Jang Na Ra in sight!!! :o Thanks a lot gals for tagging me here! She is totally ageless! :wub: I love her so much! And I see that she's so friendly Lee Sang Yoon as well! No doubt, they will set the screen on fire in VIP.... And I saw this somewhere.. Lee Sang Yoon introducing Jang Na Ra as "the most respected friend," Lee Sang Yoon called Jang Na Ra "a serious and less funny friend than I am. :mrgreen: I guess they both are comfortable with each other at this point! 

EFDj4tJU4AA7TFr.jpg

But I still can't find at least a raw ep chingus...! :( Does anyone has a link for the raw eps???! I am so appreciated! Definitely wanna see lovely Na Ra! She is really a goddess in her age line! :heart: And is it just me or is she getting gorgeous day by day????! And of course, @realistic2280a friend, can't wait for their VIP!!!! 

So nice to see dear @Heidi Seow & @katakwasabi chingus here as well.... :)

• Like 5
  • Love 5