Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

Guest .alyak_

Kayla--should I post the pics I have--and some older ones, for the people who haven't seen him pre-Goong?

Yes. Please. I dont have many pictures of them in the older days......... :blush:

MythnoonA: I'm uploading some pictures of Jung Hoon from is older days right now. But you can upload yours.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest .alyak_

Some Gifs:

010ik.gif

021dm.gif037ib.gif

*The first gif is with him on Love Letter. I forgot which episode and what date. But check the Love Letter thread.....

I'm sure someone in there must know........ <_<

thanks a lot this_kid =) you're like the ultimate jung hoon picture source =D

i have always wondered what his singing voice is like =) in goong, his voice sounds so laid-back and calm, i wonder if it's like that when he's singing, too?

if someone could send me a voice clip or a sample song, i would be eternally grateful <3

haha ok, i'm pretty blind =p read my post below because it makes much more sense =D

Guest Saki>^.^<

Thanks for all the pics. He's cute. :D Hehe. I kinda like him with darker hair, lol.

Oh, me too. I like him with black hair :)

Telly Download one of his MV's Kayla provided on the previous page. His singing voice is nice and clam too :blush:

Kayla the laughing gif is soooooo cute :wub: Thanks so much for sharing.

Hahaha... the KJH thread going strong!!!!

hehehe, thanks Saki! =) soooo, this_kid is Kayla! hi Kayla, i'm Telly =) thanks to you and your vast resources of our beautiful Jung Hoon =D hahaha i didn't even notice there were mv's because i got too distracted by the huge number of pictures *drool*

ignore my earlier post then =p by the way, i believe that this is my 99th post! moohahahaha >=)

i love this thread =) thanks for making it so full, Kayla!

Pics of him when he was little. He looks like him even when he was a baby... if that made any sense :P

n2o_1417_84106_1.jpg

n2o_1417_196983_1.jpg

awwwwwwww so cuuuute =) thanks for sharing, Saki!

i agree, his eyes must be the most adorable puppy dog eyes ever <3

and his lips, they look so inviting moohahahaha >=D

i'm proud to say that this is my 100th post =) and i'm glad i gave it to this well-deserving thread =D

Guest minshoo

OH MAN!!! HES SO CUTE!!! i dont think he can get old with that angelic face :) he has such a baby face :) hmmm............its gonna be hard for me to decide between Shin and Yul :).

Guest Saki>^.^<

I'm having a hard time deciding btw Shin and Yul too, minshoo :D

I thought I should post this b4 I went to bed (it's 2 AM O_O;;;) It's another Star Golden Bell clip. This was the first time I saw Kim Jung Hoon... I think :mellow: No yeah, I'm pretty sure this was the first time... Even then I was like, he's cute... who is he :wub: Well anyways, here's the clip:

Star Golden Bell Ep.14

The files rather big though... around 60MB or something... it's around double the size of the other clip... sorry bout the size :ph34r:

Anyways, good night... er... morning -_-

Guest *--debdeb =)

T_T i can`t help but go back & forth from da GOONG, JJH THREADS & OF COURSE THIS WUN~ grrr addiction. yeahhhhhhh more pics! thanks so much Kayla [heh i don`t think u remember me because i changed my UN but if i told u my old wun i don`t think u would remember me either so nvm ^^" -- eek sorry if i sound stalkerish x_o] & Saki ^^ u guys rock i`m going 2 definitely come back tmrw & save all KJH pics T_____T [he gets his own folder xD ;)] his face is just soooo cute T_T -sigh-

*off 2 dream of palaces wit LOVELY PRINCES x]*

Guest .alyak_

hehehe, thanks Saki! =) soooo, this_kid is Kayla! hi Kayla, i'm Telly =) thanks to you and your vast resources of our beautiful Jung Hoon =D hahaha i didn't even notice there were mv's because i got too distracted by the huge number of pictures *drool*

ignore my earlier post then =p by the way, i believe that this is my 99th post! moohahahaha >=)

i love this thread =) thanks for making it so full, Kayla!

No problem at all. I'm glad you enjoyed them. And i see that you pasted your 100th post. Congratulations!

Pics of him when he was little. He looks like him even when he was a baby... if that made any sense :P

n2o_1417_84106_1.jpg

n2o_1417_196983_1.jpg

I love the third one. He's so cute when he smiles.

Thank-you. I'm downloading it right now. Its at 75% :w00t:

I THINK HE HAS AN AMAZING SMILE! WANT PROOF? :lol:

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? :D

Guest .alyak_

2005.07.10 - Star Golden Bell

These caps. The video was uploaded some pages back. Look for it. Its so cute.

ka0bqh.jpgka0bvc.jpg

ka0c54.jpgka0c95.jpg

ka0cac.jpgka0cc5.jpg

ka0chf.jpgka0ciu.jpg

ka0du8.jpgka0dw4.jpg

ka0dy0.jpgka0e1v.jpg

ka0e3r.jpgka0e8g.jpg

ka0e9y.jpgka0ec3.jpg

ka0egl.jpgka0emr.jpg

Go to this POST.

Its the video. Rather cute. I love Jung Hoon's smile.