Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alexx

For those who wanna watch drama "We need romance",

you can watch ep 1 LIVE on its facebook next week:

http://www.facebook.com/CJENMglobal

BUT,

please don't spam on their wall.

Facebook seems to be too easy on that matter.

That page is already spammed by JH's fans :sweatingbullets:

jis99464229801.jpg

jis99494234134.jpg

Guest alexx

Ahhh I have watched ep 1. It's soooooooo HOT ~~~~

You can watch updates and torrent links of this drama in its soompi thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/365002-drama-2011-i-need-romance-%EB%A1%9C%EB%A7%A8%EC%8A%A4%EA%B0%80-%ED%95%84%EC%9A%94%ED%95%B4/

JIS_9882.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest bewbewbew

*I died*

HOT.

And it's weird that my "OMG HOT" even outdoes my "Dammit, I'm so jealous!" in this case.

Woooooooah.

Guest bewbewbew

So apparently KJH was arrested a couple of days ago for drunk driving.

WTF. He's not that sort of boy. :'(

I am sad.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actor Kim Jeong-hoon has been cast for the new SBS weekend drama "Dummy Mommy".

On February 3rd his management company stated that Kim Jeong-hoon is taking on the role of Lee Je-ha, who is the school friend of leading lady Yeong-joo (Kim Hyeon-joo) and a doctor who also loves her.

The management stated, "The official contract hasn't been signed yet but we are talking about it very optimistically. We are in the last moments of negotiation".

Kim Jeong-hoon has given good performances in the MBC dramas "Princess Hours" and "A Witch in Love" as well as the recent TVN show "I Need Romance".

"Dummy Mommy" is a drama based on an original story that deals with three women from three generations going through love and forgiveness as well as reconciliation. Other cast members include Kim Hyeon-joo, Park Cheol-min and Kim Tae-woo.

This drama will be aired in March after the conclusion of "Live in Style".

Source : Hancinema

• 3 weeks later...
Guest antinh85

^^ I wish he's offer better projects. From what i read from other forums, he'll be the second lead? It's only one-sided love from him.

I hope he'll get a hit soon because i don't like the roles he chosen for himself. The last drama "i need romance", his character is much hated by viewers.

• 2 months later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Kim Jeong Hoon Releases New Cover Album in Japan

CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon | Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

Singer/actor Kim Jeong Hoon has finally released his new album in Japan.

A rep from Kim Jeong Hoon’s agency Mersenne Entertainment met with enews on April 23 and revealed, “It has been more than two years since Kim Jeong Hoon’s last album release. As such, there will be a fan appreciation event along with the release of the album.”

TJ5We.jpg

His latest Japanese album will be a cover album of several hit Japanese songs from the 80’s and 90’s by female singers. A rep from Universal J said “Kim Jeong Hoon was able to add his own distinct tone to the original songs. The cover songs have exceeded all expectations.”

Kim Jeong Hoon said through his agency, “I was nervous during the recording since this was my first new album in two years. But I was glad to successfully complete the album. I am extremely grateful to my fans that have waited for more than two years.”

Along with the album release, Kim Jeong Hoon plans to sing a new song at the Shinagawa Stella Hall.

Kim Jeong Hoon, who currently has a busy schedule with his appearance in SBS’ drama Dummy Mommy as well as the musical Catch Me If You Can, will head straight to Japan and start his music activities as soon as the drama production is wrapped up.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

• 5 months later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Kim Jeong Hoon Talks about His High School Days and His Thirst for Learning on ′People Inside′

Kim Jeong Hoon will be talking about his life on the October 12 broadcast of tvN′s Baek Ji Yeon′s People Inside.s3OeZ.jpg
The singer is famous for attending the pre-dentistry course at Seoul University, a highly prestigious school in Korea. As such, in high school, he was a model student that always got top grades in his city.

On the show he plans to reveal the methods he used to get such high grades. He said, "I think I knew how to get high grades by studying for just two hours when it would′ve originally taken me 10 hours."

The high grades, however, didn′t always make him happy. At one point when he was a sophomore in high school, he got very, very depressed. "One day I woke up, and it was like I was in hell," he recalled. "I climbed to the roof like a mad man."

Later on he came over his depression through a beauty pageant in school.

Despite the fact that he′s left Seoul University, Kim Jeong Hoon showed he still loves science and his studies.

"I want to invest in a study that tries to discover how the universe came into being," he said.

He added that he always wanted to study space science and pure science the likes of which are taken up by NASA since he was in elementary school, and said, "When I look into the universe, it doesn′t feel marvelous but like someone I know will be out there somewhere. I want to do something groundbreaking before I die."

More about Kim Jeong Hoon′s life, such as how he came to be cast to be the member of the duo UN and how he feels toward his mentor, actress Jo Yeo Jeong, will be revealed through the October 12 episode of People Inside.

Source: eNewsWorld