Quantcast
Guest beautifulxmess

Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

he reminds me of won bin =) sorta.

people used to call him Won Ban-especially when his hair was dark.

nice gifs, Kayla. And yes, it is from Happy Together Friends--I didn't get to see that whole show. -.- I'm glad he's happy, even though I miss hearing him (other than CDs)...and who knows-he may want to sing again someday. I hope I get to see Goong--I've never seen him in anything other than clips from DMZ.

Guest jiwonz1004

he was on Heroine Six? does anyone have that clip? ive never seen him on any show programs xpt for Star Golden Bell

Guest luckykat

man he is soooo CUTE!!! he doesnt age at all. aww can someone reup banjun or tell me where to get it plz and thanks.

this_kid you always seem to have heaps of collection of celebs! so many gifs :wub: thanks for the banjun drama! though i dont understand anything. hehe. but it was cute :D

he's really cute, and yet smart! (they were mentioning this is the Goong thread) hehe.

Guest beautifulxmess

i think hes doing a fine job in Goong. Even in the banjun drama this_kid provided, i noticed his acting was pretty good for a singer-turned-actor.

damn...he cute, sings, dance, acts, smart...AISHHHH....some ppl jus have it all! haha..

Anyway, he seems sort of reserved and quiet (in interviews). Or maybe i'm affected by his Yul character, hehe.

Guest tenshiii0ox

Umm... just for the info, Kim Jung Hoon dropped out of Seoul University because he didn't want to go through all the internship. He decided he'd rather become a celebrity. That's what my mom told me.

Guest Saki>^.^<

i think hes doing a fine job in Goong. Even in the banjun drama this_kid provided, i noticed his acting was pretty good for a singer-turned-actor.

damn...he cute, sings, dance, acts, smart...AISHHHH....some ppl jus have it all! haha..

Anyway, he seems sort of reserved and quiet (in interviews). Or maybe i'm affected by his Yul character, hehe.

I can't agree with you more beautifulxmess! I think he's doing a great job in Goong; I didn't even know he was a singer turned actor :lol: Oh, he is quiet. I watched an old Star Golden Bell n he was so quiet... but so cute :blush:

Hi Telly! I couldn't stop squealing while watching him in the second episode "his wide smile and those puppy dog eyes :P

Guest ripgal

so he's the one in UN..

no wonder he looks so familiar..

i remember seeing UN in a session in Pops n Seoul..

now i remember..

yeah.. KJH is cute!!

he juz appeared in the 2nd ep of Goong...n omo.. he gave me butterflies!!

shoo cute!! with that angelic face!!! :w00t:

Guest Saki>^.^<

I wanna post part of one of the star golden bell episodes he's in, but I dunno how to use YSI :phew: Can someone please help meh? :)

I wanna post part of one of the star golden bell episodes he's in, but I dunno how to use YSI :phew: Can someone please help meh? :)

1. Go to www.yousendit.com

2. Put in the email address which u want to send the upload file to.. usually...just put ur own email add..tat's wat i did since it doesn't matter which email add u put.

3. Then on the "browse" part, just browse for the file from ur computer and finally click SEND IT.

4. The upload process will takes a while depending on ur file's size & ur upload speed. DO NOT close the webpage while it's uploading.

5. After it finished upload, the YSI link for ur file will be appear on the page and also in the email address u provided in step 2. Then u just post the YSI link on this thread to start sharing ur file with the others.

Umm... just for the info, Kim Jung Hoon dropped out of Seoul University because he didn't want to go through all the internship. He decided he'd rather become a celebrity. That's what my mom told me.

He was already becoming a 'celeb' while he was going to school...but what I heard from a friend was that he started out wanting to be a dentist (I knew this anyway, because i loved UN from the beginning), but that he missed so many classes that his grades weren't good (as smart as he is)--and that he switched his major to film. I'm not sure if it's the same university--or if he is still taking film.

Guest Saki>^.^<

nks, joeyclaire! You're so smart! :)

Ok, so here's the link to part of a Star Golden Bell episode. It's the part where they have to play speed english (it's like charades, except they can talk, but only in english). KJH almost doesn't talk at all, but is still a cute :P

YSI LINK

^Thanks alot for the ysi link..im obesses with him now after watching Goong..

Hahhaha..he's sooo cute!!

Guest luckyyou

He's cute! He kind of looks like a girl.. :D I like how he always looks happy.

I saw an episode of him in Vitamin and he looked so bored. But even when he looks bored, he looks amazingly cute!

Guest .alyak_

he was on Heroine Six? does anyone have that clip? ive never seen him on any show programs xpt for Star Golden Bell

I've seen that episode. I'll try to see if i still have it...idontthinkso....

this_kid you always seem to have heaps of collection of celebs! so many gifs :wub: thanks for the banjun drama! though i dont understand anything. hehe. but it was cute :D

Your welcome...

nks, joeyclaire! You're so smart! :)

Ok, so here's the link to part of a Star Golden Bell episode. It's the part where they have to play speed english (it's like charades, except they can talk, but only in english). KJH almost doesn't talk at all, but is still a cute :P

YSI LINK

Thank-you for uploading...i really appreciate it.....

I'll try to reupload the Banjum drama for whoever wants it.....

BTW, is anyone interested in performances???? :P

Guest Saki>^.^<

^I want to watch the Banjun Drama. Can u reupload it..Thanks!!

I'll reupload it. I'll be back in a bit for the link :)

Guest Phizzle!

I like him! Saw him in the first episode of Palace, even though it was only like 2 mins or less, I have a good impression of him already :lol: He's so cute sleeping<33 thanks for sharing the pics.

Guest Saki>^.^<

I like him! Saw him in the first episode of Palace, even though it was only like 2 mins or less, I have a good impression of him already :lol: He's so cute sleeping<33 thanks for sharing the pics.

Oh I know, he's so cute when he's sleeping :) I have a pic of him yawning (hahaha... I'm so obsessed :lol: ) It's so cute! :wub: I forgot where I took it from... maybe the Goong thread... or yahoo korea, but I'm not sure :mellow:

n2o_1412_345687_2.jpg

Wow... he's smart... too bad he had to drop the major he wanted :(

Guest .alyak_

I'll reupload it. I'll be back in a bit for the link :)

Thank-you for doing that. I have've uploaded it yet. Busy with other videos i have to upload.

n2o_1412_345687_2.jpg

Thats such a cute picture. I like it...

UN ON HERIONE 6 (beginning cut)

-------- its only cuts from the beginning, its not the whole show. The other guy is Jung Won, other member from UN.

I have some music videos of him. I will upload them soon....