[Drama Special 2018] You Drive Me Crazy!, 미치겠다, 너땜에!

0ly40

MBC Drama

You Drive Me Crazy!

You-Drive-Me-Crazy-02.jpg?resize=400%2C226

You-Drive-Me-Crazy-03.jpg?resize=400%2C268

Original Title: 미치겠다, 너땜에! / Michigetda, Neottaeme!

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes: 4

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2018-May-07 to 2018-May-08

Air time: Monday and Tuesday 22:00 (2 episodes back-to-back)

Plot:

Love at first sight is such a wonderful idea. However, how many of us have experienced it in real life? The answer is “rarely”. If anything, we have mostly seen those occurrences in dramas. Why bother making another drama where a man and a woman cross paths coincidentally and suddenly fall in love? Therefore, this drama plans to show the viewers something more relatable – love that blooms in our everyday lives. This drama shows how a familiar relationship turns into a fluttering relationship, how a friendship suddenly turns into love, and how a once dull life suddenly becomes blinding due to love. This drama is about a man and a woman who have nothing more to share thanks to their completely different personalities. However, they have no idea whom they are in love with. Gradually, they rediscover themselves and reach out for love one step at a time.

Cast:

Lee Yoo Young as Han Eun Sun

Kim Sun Ho as Kin Rae Wab

Park Hyo Joo as Han Ji

Sung Joo as Hee Nam

Source: wiki.d-addicts.

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Tonight's the night!

Oh it was really cute . Mr dimples has the ability to look at a woman and give her all the feels .......

MBC uploaded the cuts . This one I like ! 

And this was hot ....

Preview 

why so quiet?? This drama is soooooooooooooooooooooo good! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best friends turn lovers theme is so mainstream but this drama manages to make it fresh! Their jobs are also fun, not typical jobs we see in kdramas. Their conversation is natural. The second leads are not heavy characters.. Their bickering is so fun and cuteeee :blush: Kim Sun Ho and Lee Yoo Young refreshing and simple face, their acting is so natural like they're real :astonished:

I love their kiss scenes :kiss_wink: My favorite is apricot kisses scene :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Ep 3-4 are full of feels.. When Hee Nam is singing and the leads are stealing glances, and when he is gazing at her... Errrrrrrrrrrrrr I feel it!!

The story towards the ending.. I'm not involved but why I feel that I miss their two shots..

Uuhh I wish this was longer.. I'm okay with short drama, but at least make it 2 weeks :bawling:

Recommended!! :thumbsup:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama Special 2018] You Drive Me Crazy!, 미치겠다, 너땜에!
  • 1 year later...

Archived