[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

VOICE2 ORIGINAL TV SOUNDTRACK SPECIAL is released today on Spotify. Just click the tracks you want to listen to it. If you can't play the playlist above, maybe you need to sign up/having Spotify account. My fave song is finally there! Every times this drama starts, every times Kang Woo chases the criminal, I really want the metal theme’s (title is "I Can Hear You) in full version. The light/rock version is also good tho’.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Aya Hong No, KW didn't kill BJS 'yet'. He beat him up and shot him in the leg but BJS was still alive when the backup team came. KW cried because 1) he thinks KJ is dead because of the explosion and he couldn't save her + 2) because he remembered whatever the hell happened in his childhood with Miho. 

6 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Wait, is BJS on a last breath? Dead?

Did KWD kill Him??

”If you save me, KWJ is dead?”

Did he kill him? Is that the reason of his tears!?

my hubby just watched the ending, now he’s asking me this!

I get why your husband is confused because I ever was too. Yeah, it surprised me that Je Soo coughed out blood while Kang Woo didn't even shoot his stomach (at first I thought he did, but when I rewatched it again, he just shot Je Soo's leg). I still have no idea why Je soo looks dying there 'cause he's supposed to be stronger than Mo Tae Goo enduring 5 shots from Moo Jin Hyuk. Meanwhile, Kang Woo's wounds are severe too (my eyes didn't catch how many Je Soo stabbed him). If there anything I'd complain, I'm disappointed why Je Soo is easily defeated hahaha.

Now I'm questioning your husband why he even thought Kang Woo's tears are for Je Soo. Seriously! [laughs]

Hahaha no, no, not to BJS. Sorry for confusion

after watching, he asked me, did KWD kill BJS? Because he’s vomiting lots of blood,  and the faces of the other detectives are like seeing a dying man,  like , on the last breath.

There something happened in between.

Did KWD cry because he tried hes best not to be like BJS but still he killed him to save KWJ? And remember everything from the past? What really his past?

Since both of us believe about the “time space “ on this series,  my heart telling me more that KWJ is alive... lol and my hubby said, of course shes alive..

season 3!!! Tsk!!! Can’t believe for this mountain hangger!

Voice 2 is driving me crazy with a major cliffhanger. I seriously am anxious for news that LHN is recast in Voice 3. For me, if there's no LHN, there's not Voice series. I'm also lowkey shipping her character with DKW. Although, I don't want a full bloom romance because it will ruin the entire show. Anyway, I'm in the process of making quote edits from the show. I don't have as many, but I made a few on our facebook page. I'll post it here every once in a while so as not to spam the thread. 

Oh, I also made a desktop calendar. hope you like it. there's space on the top for your icons. 39289401_2425067840853302_53523352572636

Hi everyone!

A fellow forumer in LHN's thread shared the news that the actors and staffs of Voice 2 will be going to Da Nang, Vietnam for reward vacation. The exclusive report was on this site here. The news was posted on LHN's DC gallery and by the following Instagramer:

They will be going on October 9th and stay there for 3 nights 5 days .

Ahhh~~~ I am jealous of Vietnamese fans :bawling:

Any Vietnamese fellow forumer here, don't forget to share the pics if you happen to meet them~~ :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I know the thread has been quiet because everyone is moving on to other drama thread while waiting news for Voice 3. BUT, forgive me for disrupting this silence, because I feel that I need to share this Daebak parody video with all of you guys! Hahahaha! It's a parody video combining several police-themed drama with strong female lead such as Voice 1, Signal, Children of a Lesser God, Mrs. Cop and Live. Enjoy~~~! :D

Bear in mind, this video does not have subtitle. But, it is such a Daebak parody. I would definitely watch it if any of the station produce it. Hahahahahha~!

Video's caption translation:

"Police drama parody [God's Signal] Lee Hana, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hee Ae, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Hye Young, Bae Jeong Ok, Jeong Yoo Mi."

On 10/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Hello everyone!

I know the thread has been quiet because everyone is moving on to other drama thread while waiting news for Voice 3. BUT, forgive me for disrupting this silence, because I feel that I need to share this Daebak parody video with all of you guys! Hahahaha! It's a parody video combining several police-themed drama with strong female lead such as Voice 1, Signal, Children of a Lesser God, Mrs. Cop and Live. Enjoy~~~! :D

Bear in mind, this video does not have subtitle. But, it is such a Daebak parody. I would definitely watch it if any of the station produce it. Hahahahahha~!

Video's caption translation:

"Police drama parody [God's Signal] Lee Hana, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hee Ae, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Hye Young, Bae Jeong Ok, Jeong Yoo Mi."

Is that parody? I know I can't understand anything without subtitle, but I watched it and it doesn't sound like parody, nice crossover tho'. I see that youtuber likes to make crossover drama although I only notice some Kim Jae Wook and Lee Hana MVs in the profile (Idk other dramas hahaha). But I admit, the idea is very cool.

Btw, I'm in process of creating an MV too. A VOICE MV, mixed of both seasons, telling about Heroes vs Villains. Sorry, no Kwonjoo here because it's more a tribute of both from me since I still hear some comparing Jang Hyuk/Mad Dog or Kim Jae Wook/Tae Gu better than the new replacing actors/characters. Right now, I've just rendered 50% completed 'cause I don't have much free time to make a video like that and only could render 40 seconds in 2 hours. And that's after I watched almost all eps of VOICE1 and 2 in fast forward pace to pick the best scene.

I'll upload it on youtube in HD once I finish. But you can see the half duration here: http://rockmywings.tumblr.com/post/178854530202/

This is a Music Video I made, finally I finish it. Comment is appreciated!

I combined both Season 1 and 2, telling about Jinhyuk vs Taegu + Kangwoo vs Jesoo.

Sorry, no story about Kang Center here. 

Background Music:

노바독스 (NOVADOX) feat. Chailhun - Monster

mixed with VOICE Main Theme - I Can Hear You

@Aya Hong Show this to your husband too, he must like it! [smiles] 

@titania1000  I've provided the explanation about the event in LHN's thread already :thumbsup::smile:

Oh, btw, just for general info Voice actually had had the colon title (in Korean, can be found on the poster) since Voice season 1. The media and subbers did not use it extensively for promotion, they just use it for in the early announcement.

Season 1 - Voice: The story (or literal translation is voice/sound) that should not be missed

Season 2 - Voice 2: The era of hate

Season 3 - Voice 3: The city of accomplices

13 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

@titania1000  I've provided the explanation about the event in LHN's thread already :thumbsup::smile:

Oh, btw, just for general info Voice actually had had the colon title (in Korean, can be found on the poster) since Voice season 1. The media and subbers did not use it extensively for promotion, they just use it for in the early announcement.

Season 1 - Voice: The story (or literal translation is voice/sound) that should not be missed

Season 2 - Voice 2: The era of hate

Season 3 - Voice 3: The city of accomplices

OCN translate it on their first season's english trailer/promo as "A Voice You Should not Miss". I cut the scene on my fanmade video above. But at that time, I had no idea it's a colon title [laughs]. But it does make sense because I can feel how fit the colon title explained in S1-S2's every prolog. Well, the colon theme makes it sound like a trilogy but I hope they produce more and more seasons of VOICE like God's Quiz.

13 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I believe that Kwon Joo is dead as much as Je Soo and that OCN is inviting LHN and Kwon Yul to keep the fans entertained enough to continue to watch without those two actors. It's for me a way to say that they're not forgotten, evn though the story "must"  move on without them.

Is that because Lee Hana and Kwon Yul are from the same agency who also keep promoting them in VOICE S2? Bang Jesoo isn't dead like Mo Taegoo. He isn't as insane as Mo Taegoo whose his psychopathic disorder had been diagnosed since child only to end up being killed in the mental hospital, he is evil by the hatred for the society who has made him and his mother suffer. He could come back to the story (escaping the prison for example) if the writer wanted it (and also if the actor agreed to reprise the role).

BTW,  a bit of Out Of Topic. OCN aired some crime dramas from US such NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. It's probably a trend to end this year's series season with cliffhanger [laughs]. I follow some series such as NCIS S16 final eps is ended with the Director/Chief being abducted, Criminal Minds S15 final eps is ended with the hacking specialty member being a hostage, NCIS: New Orleans S4 final eps is ended with the LEAD MALE/TEAM LEADER getting shot after clearing his name from being framed and we don't know if he survived as bad as what happened with our beloved heroine in VOICE S2 final eps (because the hell NCIS: New Orleans would be without him?). 

I scroll my Twitter just now and saw someone posted the following interview cut. I provide the rough translation below each post:

Dp8ZQSBVsAAx5Mz.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: After <Voice>, what kind of work piece do you want to do?

LHN: First, I want to finish season 3 well, and then I want to show everyone various type of characters.  It's not late, but I still want to try romantic comedy again.

***So, she will be in Voice 3 then! :w00t:

Dp8Z2Q-U0AEDqOL.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: Now, the materials for production of the upcoming <Voice Season 3> series' finale (????) is going on.  It is going to be broadcast next year, right? So, the filming would be started right after coming back from Da Nang isn't it? 

LHN: Yes. I heard that the broadcast would be somewhere around January or February.

Q:  Hmmm... so, this means Inspector Kang Kwon Joo definitely didn't die in season 2 finale's bomb explosion. 

LHN: Hahaha...!

Pics credit to: @forevahere21

P/s: I think this interview cuts are from the print version of LHN's pictorial interview for November issue in Allure Korea Magazine (but, I am not sure either since the uploader did not mention the source). All pics is credited to the uploader. 

So guyyyyyssssss!!! See you in Season 3 threeaadddd!! *Happy Dance*

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Is there any translation, script, or subtitle for the talk show already?

I'm dying to know what they're talking haha.

Glad, at least some have seemed to be asked to Lee Hana in Allure Magazine.

No, not yet. Haven't found anyone post the video with subtitle. Most of the videos are cuts here and there. The longest I found is this 18-minute long video here. (Can't embed it because the person might've restricted the video from being embedded). 

google translate lollaugh.png  : #ocn Everyone who came to the thriller house was very grateful and nice ^ ^ I have been watching the drama since the end of the drama. I will not forget And today, I think it was better to put fans of all, not individual fans, in one place smile.png Wait for Voice Season 3 ..! Because of the vote, you might have had a lot of people who did not come because of the circumstances, but I'll see you next time !! And from one small piece to a great composition. Ocn who made this place is the best! Thanks ❤ 

# Nice to meet you

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:
google translate lollaugh.png  : #ocn Everyone who came to the thriller house was very grateful and nice ^ ^ I have been watching the drama since the end of the drama. I will not forget And today, I think it was better to put fans of all, not individual fans, in one place smile.png Wait for Voice Season 3 ..! Because of the vote, you might have had a lot of people who did not come because of the circumstances, but I'll see you next time !! And from one small piece to a great composition. Ocn who made this place is the best! Thanks ❤ 

# Nice to meet you

Hahaha! The Google translate is so in mess! :joy:   

Here's rough translation for that post:

"I am very thankful and feel pleased to have met everyone who came to #ocnThrillerHouse today ^^ I will always remember the #loyalty  and #love! showed by you guys who came to watch (the special talk) even though the drama has ended for a month and a half already :)  I loved it that today was not just about my fans, but also because everyone's fans sat together in one place and meet up. :)  Please wait for Voice season 3 okay...! To many of those who can't come because of tickets and other circumstances, we will meet some other time okay!!  Besides, OCN is really the best for preparing this event with all the props and full setting!! Thank you :wub:  #pleasedtomeetyouallandthankyou

p/s: The Thriller House was only opened to those aged 19+ (Korean age) and the tickets were limited. 

Archived