[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

11 hours ago, lovelydreamer07 said:

My Do Kangwoo x Kang KwonJoo VM

I think the song fits Bang Je Soo and his mom more. I'd rather pick YESEO - I Hear You for DKW x KKJ.

But anyway, if you ever wanted to make MV again, I have plenty of songs that I think it matches them. This is my DKW x KKJ playlist [x], though I plan to make a cover about it as I did with MTG x KKJ's one and publish it on my tumblr.

8 hours ago, nateko said:

Some KWxKJ gifs from Voice dc gallery. That last one of LHN crying is the most beautiful tear falling scene I've ever seen. 

Could you give me the link of this Voice DC gallery? I'd like to share some gifs too in my http://ocnvoice-daily.tumblr.com but I need to put the source link.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

I think the song fits Bang Je Soo and his mom more. I'd rather pick YESEO - I Hear You for DKW x KKJ.

But anyway, if you ever wanted to make MV again, I have plenty of songs that I think it matches them. This is my DKW x KKJ playlist [x], though I plan to make a cover about it as I did with MTG x KKJ's one and publish it on my tumblr.

Could you give me the link of this Voice DC gallery? I'd like to share some gifs too in my http://ocnvoice-daily.tumblr.com but I need to put the source link.

Oppa.. i cant view the playlist... can you share the youtube link...

I love to make more.. but im sucks in choosing the song..

On 9/20/2018 at 12:16 PM, lovelydreamer07 said:

Oppa.. i cant view the playlist... can you share the youtube link...

I love to make more.. but im sucks in choosing the song..

You must have a Spotify account first to listen to, I haven't made the youtube one yet since the playlist has 20 tracks. Hold on! 

@nateko

Edit: I just listened to your playlist and OMG, Come back by iamnot is perfection. 

Yeah, I made the playlist 2 weeks ago, and iamnot is the track I just added because of the ending.

I was stunned by the ending. Not because of the nasty explosion because well, I spoilt myself on that count. ;) But it seemed like from what I saw, that the entire criminal enterprise was a behaviourist project. :crazy: All the blood-letting, the wild goose chase, the anarchistic agenda was all about turning Kosuke aka Kang Woo into a criminal? Wow... I thought Bang Je Soo was scary enough in his judgemental stance against his fellow humans but apparently he was just a mere apparatus in a laboratory and Kang Woo is pretty much a lab rat? Or a prototype in some kind of human experiment.

So who the devil is Kosuke? Why is he so important that some Secret Scary People are willing to shed so much blood to turn him over to the dark side?

I protest. The whole time I was watching Star Wars OCN style and I didn't realise it. Is KW Luke Skywalker? And his father Anakin/Darth Vader? And was this the Empire Strikes Back? 

For me Voice was never about a single actor or a single character. LHN and LJU are both likeable actors certainly but they're part of a bigger piece of theatre. That said, I don't really want anyone to die. If Chief Na can survive plastic bag slow suffocation, I'm sure they can find a way for KJ to survive. It occurs to me that for a show with so much violence, a lot of people have somehow managed to survive. The cops who were knifed, for instance. I thought they were goners for sure but apparently they're okay. 

From the last installment we saw that Voice is really about the victims of crime and how they become victims of crime. More than that, how victims of crime become criminals themselves. I don't doubt that given the right opportunities and circumstances we are all capable on some level of doing some terrible things. Although I'm not sure that bullying, abuse or even religiously fanatical parents necessarily lead to tormented children becoming murderers. It was the case for BJS apparently but I think along the way he made choices that led him to be in the state that he's in. I don't believe that purely behavioral conditioning turned him into serial killer. It's a nice excuse for him. He clung on to that belief and gave his life for it that it did so that he could justify his anger against an unworthy world and throw his fists in defiance of it. His worldview was warped... declaring his fellow humans nothing more than bugs that can be trod underfoot... so that he could in good conscience wreak havoc and destruction.

It's certainly true that people demonise others or dehumanise others in order to make attacking them easier on the conscience. Have you noticed how public discourse is conducted these days? Don't agree with someone on an issue eg. climate change or human sexuality? The first thing that happens is that detractors are demonised... called Hitler... or condemned as morally evil. How can issues even be debated properly with name calling? But of course this assumes that there's still a belief that everything is up for debate even sacred cows.

Undoubtedly the show attempts to make a case for intervention. If only someone had come alongside BJS and/or his mother and shown kindness, things might have been different. Perhaps. But a single human life is complex... made up of a network of circumstances, choices and relationships. In contrast is Kosuke aka KW who was ostracized, who was brought up by a single mother and was haunted his entire life by what his father was, apparently. And yet he chose time and time again when he came to edge of himself to pull back. The propensity for violence is there but he channels that side of him differently. In a real enough way, they have similar trajectories but through time have made very different choices. Their mothers being vastly different were probably crucial in how those choices played out.

No news yet regarding the production announcement and cast confirmation for S3? Haaaa... OCN really want to play hide-and-seek with us...naughty~~ naughty OCN -_-  

I have re-watch the basement scene tenths of times during my breaks or free time, even watch it frame by frame. My verdict is, Kang Kwon Joo is not dead:P:P:P  But, I am still too lazy to upload the images to prove my point, but the biggest hint was the second beeping sound when KKJ turned her head. I studied the smoke billow direction too, indeed only the left room was exploded. That's my conclusion, so, anyone have the right to disagree, haha! :P 

I read a theory presented by a member in LHN's fan cafe that next season's villain would probably be Do Kang Woo. LOL!  They even guess the season premiere will be somewhere around March. So, KKJ vs DKW in season 3??? :rolleyes:  LOL! That would definitely crush all the shippers' fantasy... hahahaha! :D

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

Kang Kwon Joo is not dead.

I'm with you on this one. The more time has passed, the more I believe that she'll be alive. Now that I've managed to look at the situation without emotions getting in the way, I think that it would be out-of-this-world ridiculous for her to end up dead. So now I feel pretty calm. About KW, honestly, I really don't want him to become evil because I feel sorry for the guy. After all that he's been through, after fighting himself to stay on the righteous path for him to suddenly become evil is just too much. I can't imagine how he'll suddenly go back to daddy dearest after all the torment he felt. Besides, we already have two villains - dad and the younger man that was in the car with him.

17 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm with you on this one. The more time has passed, the more I believe that she'll be alive. Now that I've managed to look at the situation without emotions getting in the way, I think that it would be out-of-this-world ridiculous for her to end up dead. So now I feel pretty calm. About KW, honestly, I really don't want him to become evil because I feel sorry for the guy. After all that he's been through, after fighting himself to stay on the righteous path for him to suddenly become evil is just too much. I can't imagine how he'll suddenly go back to daddy dearest after all the torment he felt. Besides, we already have two villains - dad and the younger man that was in the car with him.

Yeah, I don't want DKW to be a villain as well. But, I was just sharing one of the theory for season 3 presented in the fan forum. Hahaha :D

You are right. After really calming down and analyze things level-headedly, I kinda see through properly the cliffhanger trick the director played us with. Now that I remember that time right after watching episode 12, hohoho... I think I've blurted out buckets of curse to the writer and director. Hahahahha!  :joy::sweat_smile:

Noo please! My shipper heart! Lol, but yes let’s believe it for now, Director Kang is alive...

Im not really expecting romance but I just love to see a loveline between a Man and a woman who almost have the same dark experience. KJW and DKW  are

more focus on looking of what they want to achieve! Something different, not the common pair of the other one is joyful and the other one is stiff, or the other one is rich and the other one is poor. hehehe.

anyways, thanks for the updates!

So I find Kwon Joo not realizing that the girl crying was a recording was major plot hole in the story because I started watching Voice season 1 again (cause withdrawals lol:joy:) but in episode 1 she can figure out from watching a news clip on the tv that a dude used a modulator to change his voice. Like okay cmon - you can figure that out but not this? Or Kwon Joo couldn't figure out the recording from real life girl crying because she kind of was losing her hearing at that moment but she's been kinda having trouble with her hearing since that one episode - where she completely lost it at one point so not sure. 

Sorry for my ranting lol:joy:

4 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Noo please! My shipper heart! Lol, but yes let’s believe it for now, Director Kang is alive...

Im not really expecting romance but I just love to see a loveline between a Man and a woman who almost have the same dark experience. KJW and DKW  are

more focus on looking of what they want to achieve! Something different, not the common pair of the other one is joyful and the other one is stiff, or the other one is rich and the other one is poor. hehehe.

anyways, thanks for the updates!

Even OCN is being naughty teasing us with many romance expectant caption for their NGs collection video. LOL! For example, when they shoot the teaser video, when they discuss how LHN should hold the pruning shear, the caption naughtily said LJW holding tight her hand :joy:    Even if DKW does turn out to be the villain next season, I think shippers still sailing though, this time will be more twisted than the ship between KKJ X MTG. :joy:

4 hours ago, msaamia said:

So I find Kwon Joo not realizing that the girl crying was a recording was major plot hole in the story because I started watching Voice season 1 again (cause withdrawals lol:joy:) but in episode 1 she can figure out from watching a news clip on the tv that a dude used a modulator to change his voice. Like okay cmon - you can figure that out but not this? Or Kwon Joo couldn't figure out the recording from real life girl crying because she kind of was losing her hearing at that moment but she's been kinda having trouble with her hearing since that one episode - where she completely lost it at one point so not sure. 

Sorry for my ranting lol:joy:

I think there was something in between the timeline. I think Detective Gu already radioed her that he found the little girl outside. IMO, she still went down the basement because she feel the need to find out what's with the voice she heard. I don't think her hearing gone bad that time, because nobody else could hear it, only her. If we look back at all the cliffhangers in the 2nd episode each week, there were always something in between the ending they showed us in the following week. Just like you said, she even recognized the whose voice was it from modulated voice in season 1, it is ridiculous for the writer to humiliate KKJ character like that.

I still believe my first hypothesis that her momentary loss of hearing at the call center was because of her stress. She was distracted with DKW being too long in Son Ho Min room and keeps her brain focus thinking whether he black out again,  that she momentarily loss her hearing and need to readjust her brain focus  :rolleyes:

I have second hypothesis that KKJ might unaware that she overusing her hearing could have impair her auditory nerves. You know, as a human being, when you overuse your body too much, it kinda take a toll on your body. Just like her hearing. Imagine for 2 years at the call center, almost everyday got code 1 or 0 cases that need her hearing - which need high concentration. Perhaps they need that excuse in the future if they are going to end the series or replace KKJ's character, who knows. Hehe :rolleyes:

Kang Center's hearing ability is convenient for plot sometimes. It isn’t without flaw; for example, she could amazingly hear the boy’s slow tap behind the wall through radio communication (eps 2) but she failed to hear the hitting sound Taegu made when he’s smashing Daeshik’s head in the basement right when she’s entering his house/1st floor and bothered to check the horror sound from the tape in 2nd floor first (eps 16). So, in VOICE2 final eps, the excuse is explained in her monologue that she could make mistake because she reaches out the voice calling her for help.

Don't get me wrong,  I still want her to survive or VOICE3 would be more like Korean version of Jason Bourne's "adventure" searching who he truly is LOL.

Anyway, if she was alive and Kang Woo becomes the villain, it won't crush shipper fantasy haha. As I said before, what I like from Voice is this drama give more Shounen vibes instead of Shoujo as usual Kdrama has (sorry I use Japan term). I know three mangas when the male chara decides to leave because his dark past strike him that he could become someone else and this decision crush the female chara's heart. The reason can be different, he may just not want to endanger the woman he dears and his friends because his father with his big crime organization threatens him (i.e Vinsmoke Sanji in One Piece), come back to his past self and fight alone again although all have accepted him of who is now (i.e Kenshin Himura), or he really accepts his darkness (i.e Sasuke Uchiha in Naruto). Either of those or all of those three can happen to Kang Woo in VOICE3. And we don't have another lead male unless they could bring Jang Hyuk back in Luffy or Naruto's role as Moo Jin Hyuk to confront Kang Woo, so of course we must need Kwon Joo as the single heroine for that role (she isn't someone who would just sit, cry, and give up their relationship). I'd love to see DKW vs KKJ, really.

Hi everyone 

Still no news at all ?? Isn't that so much for the end of years shooting schedule??? :unamused: 

I think end of years shooting is not for sure too right now ?? 

My mind and logic  say " you know that this no good give up they just buying time " but my heart and soft love for voice say " it okay to keep hoping  till there new news, having faith is good too !!

Dear ocn, dear voice producing team why making fans suffer like this!! That not healthy things to keep loyalty fans :pensive:

I am happy to see here people having faith it still going to be okay, and the delay is not bad thing, I hope your thought become true my friends I hate to say really goodbye  to this drama and sure hate to have regret watching season 2 so I still want them to make season 3 a good story keeper making the wonderful golden times shinning works with victims back, and give a good fall story to kw  and hate crime that close all the holes from season  2 just gave me back the really kj  and golden time and it okay to keep kW shine too.

23 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Even OCN is being naughty teasing us with many romance expectant caption for their NGs collection video. LOL! For example, when they shoot the teaser video, when they discuss how LHN should hold the pruning shear, the caption naughtily said LJW holding tight her hand :joy:    Even if DKW does turn out to be the villain next season, I think shippers still sailing though, this time will be more twisted than the ship between KKJ X MTG. :joy:

I think there was something in between the timeline. I think Detective Gu already radioed her that he found the little girl outside. IMO, she still went down the basement because she feel the need to find out what's with the voice she heard. I don't think her hearing gone bad that time, because nobody else could hear it, only her. If we look back at all the cliffhangers in the 2nd episode each week, there were always something in between the ending they showed us in the following week. Just like you said, she even recognized the whose voice was it from modulated voice in season 1, it is ridiculous for the writer to humiliate KKJ character like that.

I still believe my first hypothesis that her momentary loss of hearing at the call center was because of her stress. She was distracted with DKW being too long in Son Ho Min room and keeps her brain focus thinking whether he black out again,  that she momentarily loss her hearing and need to readjust her brain focus  :rolleyes:

I have second hypothesis that KKJ might unaware that she overusing her hearing could have impair her auditory nerves. You know, as a human being, when you overuse your body too much, it kinda take a toll on your body. Just like her hearing. Imagine for 2 years at the call center, almost everyday got code 1 or 0 cases that need her hearing - which need high concentration. Perhaps they need that excuse in the future if they are going to end the series or replace KKJ's character, who knows. Hehe :rolleyes:

Hmm yeah maybe that's it. All I know is that I don't want the writer to put her off to the side and kind forget about what a great character she is. 

I really hope for the best for season 3 haha:cry:

8 hours ago, nona88 said:

Hi everyone 

Still no news at all ?? Isn't that so much for the end of years shooting schedule??? :unamused: 

Yeah, no news yet. Domestic fans are expecting them to start shooting for season 3 somewhere around November. But.. no news yet. That's why I said OCN is playing hide-and-seek with us, heightening the anticipation. Duh! -_-

I forgot that Chuseok holiday started this weekend in SK, so, I guess no special episode for S2 then since they broadcast  other special programs for Chuseok. Perhaps they can't make the full special episode yet since S2 can be very much considered as the bridge to S3. Like @msaamia, for now, I am rewatching my favorite episode in S1 and S2 because of withdrawals....LOL!   And watch other ongoing interesting drama such as The Guest and The Ghost Detective. :phew:

So quiet here and I can't move on yet although I watch The Guest now haha.

Btw, this is the playlist I finally publish.

tumblr_pfke4pCHj91u6fc2yo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_pfke4pCHj91u6fc2yo2_500.jpg

Do Kangwu x Kang Kwonju fanmix from TV Series VOICE Season 02 (보이스2)

SYNOPSYS: They met under bad circumstance and had no choice to work together. While he has mysterious past and a kind of illness he wasn’t ready to share yet, she tries to trust him. But when he’s about to open his heart because she shows that she genuinenly cares of him, many people influence her to start doubting him and she can’t tell him why. Hurting each other and almost breaking up, they eventually could manage to get back together and getting closer. But not too long until he lost her….

LISTEN ON: Youtube / Spotify

PS: Twenty tracks are arranged from their first meeting ‘til the tragic ending as I describe above, so better not listening to it on shuffle. Some tracks may be unavailable on Spotify depend on your region.

PSS: What I mean 'tragic ending' is this season ending, I still want her to be alive next season of course

28 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

So quiet here and I can't move on yet although I watch The Guest now haha.

Btw, this is the playlist I finally publish.

Do Kangwu x Kang Kwonju fanmix from TV Series VOICE Season 02 (보이스2)

SYNOPSYS: They met under bad circumstance and had no choice to work together. While he has mysterious past and a kind of illness he wasn’t ready to share yet, she tries to trust him. But when he’s about to open his heart because she shows that she genuinenly cares of him, many people influence her to start doubting him and she can’t tell him why. Hurting each other and almost breaking up, they eventually could manage to get back together and getting closer. But not too long until he lost her….

LISTEN ON: Youtube / Spotify

PS: Twenty tracks are arranged from their first meeting ‘til the tragic ending as I describe above, so better not listening to it on shuffle. Some tracks may be unavailable on Spotify depend on your region.

PSS: What I mean 'tragic ending' is this season ending, I still want her to be alive next season of course

Thank you @jouleoppa for the playlist ~~! Awsome! :thumbsup:

I think because there is no confirmation news yet from any side, that everyone in this thread  is being quiet, and we couldn't even proceed to make a new forum thread dedicated for Voice 3 to heat up more discussion on the pre-plot. I myself also watch other drama to treat my withdrawals from Voice 2. The Guest is in my list too! I also watch The Ghost Detective, watched Lovely Horribly but dropped it halfway and might only watch for final episode. Hahahaha! 

Archived