Quantcast
Jump to content
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

5. Just why the killer focusing on kw he keep calling him by his Japanese  name but why after known the killer age it impossible for him to know kW from his Japan day !! Dont  tell me  it has connect to his mother  craziness about evil spirits or bad blood !! Or his mother death ?? 

 

 

Actually there was translation error from the subbers (actually there were some other errors a bit here and there too, but negligible). But BJS age is actually 34 not 24 as subbed. Agent Park clearly said "Soreun-ne sal" which means 34, not "Semul-ne sal" (24). 

 

I was wondering too why they zoom-out at KW informant friend at Poongsan Officetel . But, yeah, I will just wait whether it hint to something he do behind KW knowledge or is it just directing method to show he can't help from there (it's police work). Last time, before I joined this discussion board, I was suspicious of the Galsun Chicken lady, and when the dating violence episode came out, I feel like I have seen the facial feature of the nurse who inject Barbiturate somewhere. But because of the blurry face due to near-fainting scene, I didn't think further. Apparently, she is indeed the same person! So, your doubt about KW friend @nona88 , is legit at this point. Gosh, this season is making us doubt and distrust like almost everyone. :joy:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

Actually there was translation error from the subbers (actually there were some other errors a bit here and there too, but negligible). But BJS age is actually 34 not 24 as subbed. Agent Park clearly said "Soreun-ne sal" which means 34, not "Semul-ne sal" (24). 

 

I was wondering too why they zoom-out at KW informant friend at Poongsan Officetel . But, yeah, I will just wait whether it hint to something he do behind KW knowledge or is it just directing method to show he can't help from there (it's police work). Last time, before I joined this discussion board, I was suspicious of the Galsun Chicken lady, and when the dating violence episode came out, I feel like I have seen the nurse who inject Barbiturate facial feature somewhere. But because of the blurry face due to near-fainting scene, I didn't think further. Apparently, she is indeed the same person! So, your doubt about KW friend @nona88 , is legit at this point. Gosh, this season is making us doubt and distrust like almost everyone. :joy:

Thanks for making it clear about bjs  age , i was shocked about the age it kill every  ideas  we get but howe stupid I was to miss the fact that the explain that he was in high school 15 years  ago so he would be in his 30's  now ( I think I was to much thinking about everything also and missed this details my bad :pensive:

About kw friend that was the less crazy idea I write about it has the biggest chance to come true from all my other ideas, the car scene when he gave him the pills and tell him it was from his belonging from hospital was a lies , kw clear Remember it was empty so or the friend  with the killer or someone from the hospital or police  did that, I said the friend  since we need someone who was messing  with his pills for so long and only the doctor  and his friend was close enough to  do that all this years  but maybe he will be innocent 

 

Talking about distrust yes all this season is about not trusting, take another not trusting any character why the doctor  that know kw from Japanese still show up in the meeting too ?? He maybe just a trustful doctor for the police  and work with them but he was  already  hated  by me for making kj thinks  kw is a killer 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more interviews by the cast.

 

 

 

I can't wait if they would release special episode like last season. Since new drama Player will only be aired on 29th, there's hope they would release special episode next weekend. I hope this time LHN will be there to do the commentary instead of other cast. Did anyone have read anywhere about the special episode? Are they going to release it?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nona88 said:

2.kw was not comfortable with the talk about changing the walkie  talkie  in that meeting he feel something off 

 

3.since we see part of kW memory  of that day 27 years ago when miho was lost and he saw her shoes  with blood his father was still in the garden  with the family cutting the tree so here another creepy idea he wasn't the killer after all someone kill that girl and use the hate and fear from Korean  to make him a killer 

 

4. kW friend is with the killer he was the one who switching his pills from the start ( it crazy they never show us how this two know each other) 

 

 

Wow! Thanks for voicing this out.

I've noticed these too and was about to type out and saw your post!

 

1) KW clearly looked not amused when he heard about the 2 way communication thingy has been banned and changed. Not sure if that is his usual blank face or he is really trying to tell us he find something amiss. :sweatingbullets:

 

2) While young KW was playing hide and seek with Miho, don't we all hear the snipping of the shears with the father happily cutting plants, his mother hanging out the laundry?

What happened next we just that he saw a bloody shoes.

 

3) that friend does look dodgy! When they reached agent Jin's place and he walked away from KW,  the look he has on his face is too suspicious!!!

And it's so funny that despite being the informant, why is he never ever targeted?

 

4) I thought I caught a glimpse of the old man in the car and it looked like daddy dearest? Or did I mixed it with Miho's dad's face?

 

5) I think I have a very simple brain and till now I can't seem to understand the whole motive by the villian. :joy:

Is he angry with the police for barging into his life and took him away from his crazy mother? Hence the hatred?

But why the collection of body parts? 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Wow! Thanks for voicing this out.

I've noticed these too and was about to type out and saw your post!

 

1) KW clearly looked not amused when he heard about the 2 way communication thingy has been banned and changed. Not sure if that is his usual blank face or he is really trying to tell us he find something amiss. :sweatingbullets:

 

2) While young KW was playing hide and seek with Miho, don't we all hear the snipping of the shears with the father happily cutting plants, his mother hanging out the laundry?

What happened next we just that he saw a bloody shoes.

 

3) that friend does look dodgy! When they reached agent Jin's place and he walked away from KW,  the look he has on his face is too suspicious!!!

And it's so funny that despite being the informant, why is he never ever targeted?

 

4) I thought I caught a glimpse of the old man in the car and it looked like daddy dearest? Or did I mixed it with Miho's dad's face?

 

5) I think I have a very simple brain and till now I can't seem to understand the whole motive by the villian. :joy:

Is he angry with the police for barging into his life and took him away from his crazy mother? Hence the hatred?

But why the collection of bo

 

Thanks for making me believe I wasn't so much crazy written  that post:joy: the killer don't just kill cause his mother cause okay it maybe was his start he did take revenge on people who harm, part or change his life with his mother ( we still not sure how she die too) but he also part of a bigger scale  crime, the body part as we saw till now maybe go to someone also like the financial support for their network  still not sure If that for collagtive or another use :cold_sweat: 

About the old man if he is kW dad it will be a really war and if he was miho  dad that make us question so much about the fact that kw  dad kill her , anyway he maybe not even one of them and just a new mysterious character for season 3 :joy:

 

My friends I will be out for couple of hours I don't know if I will made it to the live airing or if I will be so late to join the part , i hope i  can make it  but for now have fun everyone in the last episode :smile:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nona88 said:

Edit : wow giving a bts  of the final ep before it aired I didn't saw ocn  do that  before !! We hard get  somr stills from it is guess or they giving us so much love or that was a mistake someone will pay  for it :joy:

 

It's a not mistake: those outtakes come probably from  the special episode that Ocn wanted to broadcoast after the finale but maybe they changed their mind after rumors started on media online that the special episode was made as a send off.   

 

Ocn had to confirm in a statement that they really intend to follow the initial plan of 2 seasons and that the production for s3 has already started.

 

 @ellelyana88

Quote

I can't wait if they would release special episode like last season. Since new drama Player will only be aired on 29th, there's hope they would release special episode next weekend. I hope this time LHN will be there to do the commentary instead of other cast. Did anyone have read anywhere about the special episode? Are they going to release it?

 

No news yet but if they didn't change the air date for the next drama, they need something to fill next week end. 

 

Pics for the season final

5.jpg?type=w1200

 

 

7_(3).jpg?type=w1200 

 

6_(5).jpg?type=w1200

 

 

Spoiler

7_(1).jpg?type=w1200

 

The ratings dropped a little bit yesterday but 5.5% is still very good.

 

Edit: sorry, i missed that @lumibear already posted the numbers!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The ratings dropped a little bit yesterday but 5.5% is still very good.

 

 

 

The rating for Saturday's episode always lower than Sunday's episode. Perhaps because most people going out and have fun outside on Saturday night. But, episode 11 has the highest rating for Saturday's episode. I hope the final episode would go as high as 8% (I want to write 10% but let's be modest..hahahahah :sweat_smile:)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

The rating for Saturday's episode always lower than Sunday's episode. Perhaps because most people going out and have fun outside on Saturday night. But, episode 11 has the highest rating for Saturday's episode. I hope the final episode would go as high as 8% (I want to write 10% but let's be modest..hahahahah :sweat_smile:)

 

I just want them to break Ocn previous record detained by Tunnel of 6.7%. 

7% would be fine for me but i won't complain if it's 8%!

Also i remember that LHN promised to do a fan signing event if they reach 8% i think.    

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eps 11 is as frustrating as eps 9, Kang Woo's mystery is clear but we deal with Je Soo's one now. I really don't want to speculate on anything and better to rearrange the puzzle after this season is complete tonight to make a better review. But I still could comment:

 

Tbh I want Jin to be on the same condition as Dae Shik. Why Je Soo have to call Kang center, give her time, and let Jin alive with the left hand still could type if he works again? I think eps 11 could get higher rating if the preview shows how they brutally torture Jin, not just about Kang Center's line to find his fingers. But I like Jin's line LOL, "You're just a keyboard warrior". I hope Chief Na has been also dead too, Je Soo isn't that dumb not to check if he's still alive. Or does he have such plan with that? To trap the dispatch team for rescuing him?

 

And now Dok Ki looks suspicious. Well, at the beginning of the season I ever thought he'd be the 2nd Hyung Joon or at least being trapped, that Kang Woo may lose his partner again (well, Dok Ki looks a bit caring too of Kang Woo, doesn't he?). But I realize Dok Ki is never targeted and how the hell he got all the information Kang Woo needs about the real culprit? Silly, if I don't want him to be the twist as one of Jesoo's accomplice, it's just because he's the president club of DKW x KKJ's shipper. [laughs] And I've been the club member since eps 2 since Dok Ki giggled when he gave Kang Woo info about Kang Center that she's 34, single, hard worker, and live alone.

 

When we saw our young villain being abused of his mom, I ever thought it's an exorcism LOL (don't blame me, OCN keep giving us a slight of crossover between VOICE and The Guest haha). The latest OST with angst melody and lyrics that has been released is about Je Soo then. I come to think another comparison again: if Tae Goo has satanic face, Je Soo has angelic face. It's also creepy that his hallucinations of his mom have her dressed up. In the flashbacks, she doesn't look flashy at all.

 

20 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

There is a glimpse of him fighting the detectives at the hallway in the preview (I think that's police station). OMG, he not only provoke those police but at the same time mock and belittle those good-for-nothing detectives' incompetency. LOL! 

Yep, I commented that preview.

 

20 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I think the fight might not be as intense as JH in S1, because JH is trained Jeet Kune Do practitioner and former professional taekwondo athlete. He did all the action scene himself. Might not up to JH's par. I am lowering my expectation because this time the villain is not as forceful as MTG, but rather the brainy one. Yet, both are sadistic in their own way. 

I know this too, that's why I said everyone here aren't Jang Hyuk. But could I still hope for a proper fight action I expect from a former special force marine? Hehe... Well, he's more powerful than Mo Tae Goo tho'.

 

20 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Oh, btw.. this episode might blow more wind to the "romance ember" among the viewers. LOL! 

I played the OST "I Hear You" by YESEO for the hospital moment when she told him she heard his honest voice and he isn't alone anymore.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

 

I just want them to break Ocn previous record detained by Tunned of 6.7%. 

7% would be fine for me but i won't complain if it's 8%!

Also i remember that LHN promised to do a fan signing event if they reach 8% i think.    

 

The fan signing promise was for 5.5%. But, that did not happen because of they could not work on the arrangement with OCN to prepare for the event because the filming was still ongoing. I saw someone posted on twitter LHN letter on her fan cafe apologizing for the fan signing promise did not happen. I don't know if they will hold any after this. Fans/Viewers have been hopeful. :relieved:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lovelydreamer07 said:

dok ki is seriously suspicious...

He was looking at bang je soo direction when they were going to Agent Jin apartment.... huhu

 

whats going on... :bawling:

 

2 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

And now Dok Ki looks suspicious. Well, at the beginning of the season I ever thought he'd be the 2nd Hyung Joon or at least being trapped, that Kang Woo may lose his partner again (well, Dok Ki looks a bit caring too of Kang Woo, doesn't he?). But I realize Dok Ki is never targeted and how the hell he got all the information Kang Woo needs about the real culprit? Silly, if I don't want him to be the twist as one of Jesoo's accomplice, it's just because he's the president club of DKW x KKJ's shipper. [laughs] And I've been the club member since eps 2 since Dok Ki giggled when he gave Kang Woo info about Kang Center that she's 34, single, hard worker, and live alone.

 

I'm not a fan of Kang Woo but his informant is the closest thing to a friend he seems to have in his life, he even cheers for him and Kwon Joo,  so i hope it's not true for his sake (though he doesn't treat him well but Dok Ki doesn't seem to mind too much).

Maybe the scene was more a clue that someone is definitely messing with his medication, which we have speculated before.   

   

2 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Tbh I want Jin to be on the same condition as Dae Shik. Why Je Soo have to call Kang center, give her time, and let Jin alive with the left hand still could type if he works again? I think eps 11 could get higher rating if the preview shows how they brutally torture Jin, not just about Kang Center's line to find his fingers. But I like Jin's line LOL, "You're just a keyboard warrior". I hope Chief Na has been also dead too, Je Soo isn't that dumb not to check if he's still alive. Or does he have such plan with that? To trap the dispatch team for rescuing him?

 

Officer Jin is a smart kid and a cutie pie, who never thought once about corruption or hurting his colleagues, why would he get the same treatment as Dae Shik who put himself in danger by getting involved with dangerous people (and doing bad things to his coworkers and friends) instead of telling the truth to Jin Hyuk?

His fingers getting cut was big twist and a difficult scene to watch, especially since this season isn't relying on gore, it looked even more violent than the previous dismembering of s1. I guess too much violent for it to be in the preview.

 

I feell like we lost enough people, so fingers crossed that Chief Na is still alive, he is a good character with an excellent chemistry with Kwon Joo. I want him to survive and to work with her.

 

All the members of the GTT who started the season so hopeful and almost too pure in their convictions in doing good things and being good people have been hurt and damaged at this point: officer Park has to endure the kidnapping of his wife and the humiliation of watching her being saved by a man he didn't like, EunSoo a woman competing  successfully in a male world became the victim of a male abuser, Officer Jin lost his fingers and thus his work  which is his pride, and last but not least Kwon Joo, who was victim of her prejudices and emotions while she was so proud of her objectivity and rationality. 

 

All this happened after Kang Woo joined the team, and he seemed each time to have, through his expressions, approved the result of those lessons harshly taught.          

I can help but think it was more fitting to his personality to have a team made of broken people who learnt from their hardship to act on their own. Just like himself.

And  unlike Jin Hyuk who was very demanding and irreproachable, but very protective and caring of his team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More pics of the cast at the wrap up party!

 

DnN-ooEU4AUW-hi.jpg 

 

DnN8vUNVsAE38eu.jpg

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

The children actors are so cute! 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's strange how nobody is watching live or live commenting!

 

Ep12!

 

A useless twist if true: Dok Ki 's confirmed betrayal?  

Kang Woo's tears are for real though.....:(

 

 

The ...... twist didn't want!!!!

If she dies and they lead us on with LHN signing for s3, i will be so mad but so mad!

 

  

 

What is this flashback about Miho's ear? Did he really kill her?

 

 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t bypass swear filter
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is insane, I feel so betrayed, I can't even... How the hell could they even do this? I just hate everything about it now. There was only season 1 for me, that's it. I'm gonna pretend this season didn't happen.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...