Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

3 hours ago, meon said:
5 hours ago, nateko said:

I don't know what it is, but today so many new BTS pictures are posted on instagram.

They have a day off? :D 

It their day off for really , it look they out of the stress  now that mean they almost  finish shooting ep 11-12 by now 

Happy to see them having fun, more realx and playing around they had a very hard time shooting in this hot temperature and in stressful live shooting 

Have fun team voice 2, have a long rest all of you and back with a stronger season 3 

• Like 1

More pretty goodies! 

This broke my heart! :bawling:

When did she cry? I missed this part! 

giphy.gif

Source: anbaramkhan

For Kwon Joo and Kang Woo fans: 

A useless scene but visually powerful. 

I liked better when he picked her as an hostage: not sure  if she was expecting it but she didn't seem shocked, only determined.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeap, he was gunned down. I think the "daddy" that's coming to Korea from Japan (man holding walking stick in car) is Miho's dad. The first email Bang Je Suk received said that they are waiting for the package in Japan. Maybe Miho's parents want DKW's ears as they believed for 27 years DKW helped his father murdered Miho. Just my opinion. :smiley:

This made me choke on my water :joy: Hahaha 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, msaamia said:
7 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeap, he was gunned down. I think the "daddy" that's coming to Korea from Japan (man holding walking stick in car) is Miho's dad. The first email Bang Je Suk received said that they are waiting for the package in Japan. Maybe Miho's parents want DKW's ears as they believed for 27 years DKW helped his father murdered Miho. Just my opinion. :smiley:

This made me choke on my water :joy: Hahaha 

:astonished: miho father seak revenge!!! KW father!!masked man father !! A new character who the leader of the crazy killers group  ( surprise for season 3:joy:) I ready to be shocked  by  any fact from  KW father being innocent going through the fact he still a live and a more crazier to the end by the fact a new more crazy character 

and I am ready to all what come  between too :joy: I think I am ready no more shocking.

@titania1000thanks for sharing this beautiful  gif's about  the scene when she cried it was after KW  go upside and she looked  at what he throw  behind  that when the tears from her  eyes  when she asked him If she wasn't lieying  were free to go out ( that the scene after he run and she looked  down at what he left) 

• Like 2

LHN new post. She said yesterday they finished filming on the set. In her earlier personal post with her dog before the following post, she said today is the last day of their filming, perhaps wrapping up outdoor scene. 고생했어 다들 ~~~

• Like 8

It's not difficult for me to see why JH didn't return for another season because as he himself has said, he'd done all he could with the character and given his track record, he's the type of actor that doesn't stay put for long and jumps into the next project as soon as he finishes the last one! The man is a workhorse. But it was awesome of this show to acknowledge the contribution of his character to the Voice franchise. 

I agree with a lot of what @ellelyana88 said in her post especially with regard to LJU. I like LJU lots... and for some reason I always seem to enjoy the dramas that he's in including Three Musketeers and the one that not many people liked... The Time We Were Not in Love. He usually has great chemistry with all his co-stars and brings a nice energy to his roles.

But I don't think his character here was poorly written at all. In fact I find Do Kang Woo a much more complex character all round than the JH one. I also don't agree that the character is entirely self-centered or self-absorbed. He is obsessed... certainly fixated with the killer... that is true. But in his defence, why shouldn't he be? If you know that there's a serial killer out there and nobody believes that he even exists but everyone thinks that you're the killer and is doing nothing to find him, wouldn't you be more than a little upset? Of course he wants to prove his innocence and to prove... if for no other reason... that he isn't going absolutely insane. I don't disagree that he shouldn't have kept his RAS from KJ but as I've explained previously, he doesn't know her that well and he needs her to get to the bottom of things.

And I also disagree that he has no doubts about himself. Of course he does... he has nightmares in which he sees himself perpetrating crimes. Although he's a crusader, he knows that he is the son of an accused psychopathic killer. He's been battling all of that his entire adult life trying to prove to himself that he isn't the spitting image of his dad. So he has no pretensions to being a good man. Sure he plays the badass in front of his colleagues... but that's a defensive mechanism to keep people at bay. But when he's with victims, he's caring and oddly empathetic even for a man who seems outwardly belligerent. When he kicks the sex offender down the stairs, he does it so that his colleagues aren't the ones to get into trouble. And he's always saying... "I will take responsibility for it"

Some here have expressed disappointment about KJ's apparently reduced role here. Well, again... I don't agree. I really don't understand the criticisms. She's supposed to be the call centre director... she's supposed to working from the centre delegating duties. When she's not working there, she's out wth KW investigating the insect-obsessed serial killer or following her own leads. She's still using her hearing ability to solve cases and expedite rescues. Outside of the centre she cares for her colleagues as a good team leader does. What's also happened to a large extent is that they've expanded the role of Agent Park and the cyber expert amidst criticisms last time that they barely featured in the first series. Obviously they've taken that on board. But as far as I can see, she's still juggling her official duties,  superiors, subordinates and serial killers. She's still the emotional and moral compass of the show.

KJ also has a new partner to contend with. To some she may have made a pact with the devil but she took a gamble on KW in a way nobody would. He was responding to it... grudgingly perhaps... but her kindness had an effect on him. It's as if Mum took in a foster kid... a bit of a delinquent, rough around the edges... but he gradually opened up to her. She gave him... I would say... what was essentially his last chance. Without her, KW would still be very much on his own.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It's not difficult for me to see why JH didn't return for another season because as he himself has said, he'd done all he could with the character and given his track record, he's the type of actor that doesn't stay put for long and jumps into the next project as soon as he finishes the last one! The man is a workhorse. But it was awesome of this show to acknowledge the contribution of his character to the Voice franchise. 

Yeap, looking at all his past work, he won't come back. But it would be great too if he come as a cameo to satisfy MJH character's fans. But of course, that would up to him to decide. Fans can only hope. :mrgreen:

I agree with a lot of what @ellelyana88 said in her post especially with regard to LJU. I like LJU lots... and for some reason I always seem to enjoy the dramas that he's in including Three Musketeers and the one that not many people liked... The Time We Were Not in Love. He usually has great chemistry with all his co-stars and brings a nice energy to his roles.

But I don't think his character here was poorly written at all. In fact I find Do Kang Woo a much more complex character all round than the JH one. I also don't agree that the character is entirely self-centered or self-absorbed. He is obsessed... certainly fixated with the killer... that is true. But in his defence, why shouldn't he be? If you know that there's a serial killer out there and nobody believes that he even exists but everyone thinks that you're the killer and is doing nothing to find him, wouldn't you be more than a little upset? Of course he wants to prove his innocence and to prove... if for no other reason... that he isn't going absolutely insane. I don't disagree that he shouldn't have kept his RAS from KJ but as I've explained previously, he doesn't know her that well and he needs her to get to the bottom of things.

And I also disagree that he has no doubts about himself. Of course he does... he has nightmares in which he sees himself perpetrating crimes. Although he's a crusader, he knows that he is the son of an accused psychopathic killer. He's been battling all of that his entire adult life trying to prove to himself that he isn't the spitting image of his dad. So he has no pretensions to being a good man. Sure he plays the badass in front of his colleagues... but that's a defensive mechanism to keep people at bay. But when he's with victims, he's caring and oddly empathetic even for a man who seems outwardly belligerent. When he kicks the sex offender down the stairs, he does it so that his colleagues don't have to. And he's always saying... "I will take responsibility for it"

Oh, what I meant by how his character is written is to justify why LJW has to act a certain way that might not to the liking of some people here. I did not mean to criticize his character was poorly written, instead I admire the writer's depth of developing his complex character, his inner struggle with himself, and his distrust of people. I can see his character development throughout the 10 episodes. :smile:

Some here have expressed disappointment about KJ's apparently reduced role here. Well, again... I don't agree. I really don't understand the criticisms. She's supposed to be the call centre director... she's supposed to working from the centre delegating duties. When she's not working there, she's out wth KW investigating the insect-obsessed serial killer or following her own leads. She's still using her hearing ability to solve cases and expedite rescues. Outside of the centre she cares for her colleagues as a good team leader does. What's also happened to a large extent is that they've expanded the role of Agent Park and the cyber expert amidst criticisms last time that they barely featured in the first series. Obviously they've taken that on board. But as far as I can see, she's still juggling her official duties,  superiors, subordinates and serial killers. She's still the emotional and moral compass of the show.

I agree with your point. While I do feel that KJ's ability and leadership was not emphasized as in many scenes as last season, but as a fan of Voice, we should know by now she has those qualities. What more important that the writer want to show in this season is that KJ has grown much more beyond her psycho-acoustic ability and leadership. While people criticizes DKW character overpowering KKJ character and she can't control him anymore, I see that KKJ is actually the only rope that DKW want to keep holding on from falling into his "dark, deep well" self. People will miss those details if they watch each episode with biased mind (largely affected by comparing it with last season). 

But, I do understand too each to his own preference. I am happy that we can share our opinions here and sometimes intrigued with some amazing views expressed here. While we disagree to some points, but that's what make the discussion all the more a fun ride. :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

To lightened  my stressed day, i watched again some clips Of earlier episodes, and I just realized that I started to hope or feel some light romance with KW and KJ when KW told KJ if shes a stalker during the jail-offer-thing.

KW is such a very confident man , on his looks or as a man or so hahaha ....he even told KJ when they were in a car, “if your interested in me”...

so theres a little bit loveline eh?? Lol

anyways all in all, the second time

I watched this drama, i realized i

missed some of information that already tackled in earlier episodes and been connected to recent one. So maybe to the fans that get dissatisfaction, maybe try to watch it again? For no more disappointment :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Oh, what I meant by how his character is written is to justify why LJW has to act a certain way that might not to the liking of some people here. I did not mean to criticize his character was poorly written, instead I admire the writer's depth of developing his complex character, his inner struggle with himself, and his distrust of people. I can see his character development throughout the 10 episodes. :smile:

I see. I apologize for misunderstanding the implications of your earlier comment. :)

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

But, I do understand too each to his own preference. I am happy that we can share our opinions here and sometimes intrigued with some amazing views expressed here. While we disagree to some points, but that's what make the discussion all the more a fun ride. :kiss_wink:

Certainly I respect the various points of view represented here and would hate for people to think they're not welcomed to present their views but I have to respectfully and strongly disagree with some of the comments particularly about Kang Woo ;) because it does feel that we're watching completely different dramas at times. :D

I don't want to defend KW too much either and accord him too much victimhood status because he has been a naughty boy on some fronts. ;) But I think he is a reasonably fleshed out character. And I understand that from the perspective of dedicated fans of KJ that she seems to be taking a backseat to other characters. The reality is... as you've pointed out... we know pretty much everything we have to know about her. (Unless she's popping pills or hiding a terminal illness) Rather than taking a backseat, I would say that she is finding things out along the way just as we are. Comparing with S1 is inevitable on some level but the show has to evolve especially when Jin Hyuk is no longer her partner and her new partner comes with a whole new set of baggage. Plus there's a new villain... or new set of villains to consider. I don't know about anyone else but I'm grateful that they've kept KJ the way she is with no new baggage of her own. 

All of that to say that I'm enjoying the second series. It's not perfect by any means but neither was the first series. I think it does suffer a little from having to squash in quite a bit of material into 12 episodes.

Thank you for interacting with me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I see. I apologize for misunderstanding the implications of your earlier comment. :)

Nah, it's okay. I did not elaborate further either on that comment in earlier post. 

23 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I don't want to defend KW too much either and accord him too much victimhood status because he has been a naughty boy on some fronts. ;)

I laughed so hard at your "naughty boy" expression! :joy: 

I noticed that he has been kinda enjoy teasing KKJ. For instance, KKJ meet him at the police station ("Are you my stalker?"), when they were in the car ("If your are interested in me, say it right now"), and the annoyed-but-going-to-eat-it message when KKJ gave him food (the way he compose his message to her in cute expression.. instead of just "Ildan Mokeulge", he typed it as "Ildan Mokeul-sem", which usually use between people with very close relationship). :mrgreen:  

• Like 9

@meon @ellelyana88 ahhh thanks!

That's possible that the old man could be the little girl's dad. Driven for hatred and revenge!

I'm definitely shipping KJ and KW. Subtle romance or what's not.. I'm taking it based on the look they gave each other at the car park and roof top! :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

52 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Nah, it's okay. I did not elaborate further either on that comment in earlier post. 

I noticed that he has been kinda enjoy teasing KKJ. For instance, KKJ meet him at the police station ("Are you my stalker?"), when they were in the car ("If your are interested in me, say it right now"), and the annoyed-but-going-to-eat-it message when KKJ gave him food (the way he compose his message to her in cute expression.. instead of just "Ildan Mokeulge", he typed it as "Ildan Mokeul-sem", which usually use between people with very close relationship). :mrgreen:  

I think that he definitely has a crush on KJ but who can blame him. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Daebak

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

You guys made me smiled from mouth to ears , is it crime drama or rom-com :))

I searched for Kwon Joo x Kang Woo keywords in youTube but it came out Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu clips haha even s1 the fans were on romance mood already

hope we will have clips of KJ and KW soon:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, yessy said:

You guys made me smiled from mouth to ears , is it crime drama or rom-com :))

I searched for Kwon Joo x Kang Woo keywords in youTube but it came out Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu clips haha even s1 the fans were on romance mood already

hope we will have clips of KJ and KW soon:sweatingbullets: 

Just to ease the stress from waiting weekend to come.. ahahhahaha! :joy:

There is no Kwon Joo X Kang Woo FMV yet on youtube, but there are everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. That "shoot-me-i-don't-care" is the most popular one :joy:  Last time, that Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu fmv also took some time to appear on youtube. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

48 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Just to ease the stress from waiting weekend to come.. ahahhahaha! :joy:

There is no Kwon Joo X Kang Woo FMV yet on youtube, but there are everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. That "shoot-me-i-don't-care" is the most popular one :joy:  Last time, that Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu fmv also took some time to appear on youtube. 

Yeah  i have searched instagram and found this, really liked it 

It seems ocn will have loveline or fans will not be able to withdrawal from their hallucinations hehe

• Like 8