Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

finally theres someone trans for this :blush:

voice3.png

In DRAMA

[Voice] Season 3 confirmed with Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook

Posted on Monday, September 10, 2018

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Lee Ha Na  Lee Jin Wook together in Voice 3...filming by end of the year

1. [+328,-6] 
ㅠㅠ I want to watch Season 3 quickly. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+129,-4]
Great!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!!!!! I compliment this article!! An article like this can be labelled as exclusive too. 

3. [+123,-24]
Let's have Jang Hyuk in Season 3 together!!!! 

4. [+61,-6]
Ha.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why am I supposed to wait till season 3? ㅠㅠㅠ  I want to see the chemistry between Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook quickly. ㅠㅠㅠ This weekend is the last episode.. Ha.. I will make the viewer ratings 10%ㅠ!!!!!!!!!! (I'm mobilizing all my friends.)

5. [+38,-6]
Oh yeah!!!!! Let's go, Do Kang Woo. 

6. [+13,-0]
Hyuk oppa, don't go fishing at Alaska, come and film Voice 3. 

7. [+13,-0]
Great!! Oh yeah! I thought that this season was ending too quickly and felt it was a pity. ㅎㅎ Season 3 go go~~ 

8. [+15,-5]
I'm becoming a giraffe while waiting~~~Lee Jin Wook fighting!

9. [+10,-0]
Where's Jang Hyuk? ㅠ

10. [+10,-0]
Please don't end season 2 awkwardly just because season 3 is confirmed. 

cr

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, msaamia said:

Haha If you guys like LJW try watching Goodbye Mr. Black - a very weird show with Lee Jin Wook's great romance

Tnx :)   but I've already watched all his dramas since 2006 and all his movies except Road to Utah and this year's High Society. That is why I want his new dramas very much :unsure:  movies too :D 

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

About Season 3, since LJW is returning, my guess is all his current blackouts are a result of some drugs which the villain planned and spiked into the ones he has been taking. Because I cannot imagine them allowing a guy with random blackouts to remain in the police force for season 3.

I had a assumption that he was given drugs in meds. In fact, he does not need medicines, but he was persuaded of it in some way and put on drugs. When the pills ends, he simply has abstinence, but he thinks it's because he is ill and does not take the pills.

That woman-doctor seemed me suspicious and her explanations looked like suggestion.

• Like 4

I just learnt that there will only be 12 episodes for voice 2. I was thinking about kwon yul showing his face too early at the end of ep 10, know i understand why. Excited for Voice 2 finale! Come on season 3. Maybe with Jang Hyuk in tow~ ahaha

• Like 4

OCN confirmed Voice 3 but it seems LHN and LJW are under discussion only. Please correct if I am wrong.

Let's say LHN and LJW will join season 3, then I dont think JH will be included, because the writer should be superb to write for these 3 great actors not to lose anyone with their strong character. See what she did to KJ this season , KJ becomes fade /less charming compared to DW, or only me who think so?

back to the drama s2, yes ep 10 was too good, the rating said it all. I am happy that it rebounced back to a tight and tense plot, but I doubt if the ending will be satisfying, the wrap up shall be amazing.

for the romance, i felt it too, haha. maybe just some sentences will show their "feelings" to each other in ep 12, but its enough for us to imagine lol.

• Like 5

On 9/10/2018 at 10:56 AM, nateko said:

Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

Amen to that:thumbsup:: it's the only way to make Voice 3 as good as Voice 1.

Otherwise, it will be a tedious drama like this season,  though i prefer Kwon Joo and LHN back in an average drama than no Kwon Joo or LHN at all.-_-

I still get my hope high: the filming has been delayed to the end of  this year which opens a larger window for Jang Hyuk to join the cast, if he decided to.:w00t:

I might be the only one not surprised or excited about the news of s3: i mean it's not like it's new, we know it since the presscon when the PD made a statement about it which was reported everywhere. :huh:

However i wasn't certain that LHN will be on board and the last episodes made my fears skyrocket: her character has been massively underused in this chaotic season, to the point that i started to believe that she could die. :scream:

So i'm obviously relieved and happy to be able to enjoy the season final episodes with a serene mind and even  hope for a good surprise in term of cast addition.

However, it will be hard to endure LJW again as a lead unless his character  goes through a massive change of personality. This season  has  progressively lead me to dislike him more and more, and ep 10 basically broke the camel back. I can't anymore with his self centredeness, his lack of empathy and his incapacity to show doubt.  

That's why the  only compromise would be for me to have him  back as a simple villain (which i still have hope for because ep 10 left a lot of questions unanswered) and to bring back Jang Hyuk as a the real lead.

I'm suffering a huge withdrawal of his scenes with Kwon Joo.

Be it at bestfriends or bestfriends turned lovers, i don't care,  just bring him  back and recreate the deep and sincere bond of Voice1. Give me scenes like the ones where he ran to save her from being buried alive, the look on her face when he hold her after he opened the bag, the intimacy in the car when he drove her home after capturing the bad guy,  how he cared about her when she was attacked by Mo Tae Gu, the quiet and irrevocable trust when they looked at each other on the rooftop  when they teamed to fool Mo Tae Gu.

The writer shouldn't have teased us like that: i was ready to move on and now i'm trapped in this relationship!:bawling: 

There's much to say about ep 10, which was a very strong episode, but i don't have the strength for it, i will only list for now my favourite things: 

Kwon Joo back to the field and to her place of the  real and only lead of the GTT:

• she was fearless and confronted Kang Woo alone while she didn't know if he was or not the dangerous killer that everyone thought him to be,
  • she was fierce and brave when she stopped the violent crime unit from shooting him and took the hostage place while obviously Kang Woo was confused and nervous about being fooled et could have hurt her,
  • she convinced everyone to follow her plans during a situation of crisis,
  • she was stoic and took all the blame though it wasn't her fault,
  • she was  rational and empathetic, independent and intelligent: making her own deductions without influence, , coming all by her own with a way to fool the killer and stop him to follow their conversation etc... 
  • Did i say i love her?

I loved how the GTT  was united around its leader, hard working  and caring about each other well being.

Few episodes ago, i wished to see Bang Je Soo getting humiliated for underestimating Kwon Joo brilliant mind and i was so well rewarded:  his face when he realized that he was being played, that their hostage crisis wasn't one, that they were breaking through his Dr Fabre site, under his noise and he saw nothing. It wasn't fun for him but it was for me! 

Chief Na surviving  all the stupid twists forced upon on him. :sweat: 

What i didn't like

• The plotholes, so many plotholes and everyone never asking the right questions or sharing the infos!
  • What was the point of the parking lot scene between Kwon Joo and Kang Woo? They stared at each other like four min with sad eyes, said nothing relevant or useful to advance the case, angered each other, and weren't able consequently to share the only piece of info that could have helped: the fact that he has a camera in his room which could bring new evidences in his defence.  
  • Thankfully Eunso was passing by and suggested that people who have blackouts try often to film themselves.  
  • I don't know why it was so hard for him to admit that he wasn't lying about his involvement in the murders. To keep the tension between them a little longer? Actually it made me suspicious: i thought that if he couldn't tell her that he wasn't lying, it was because he knew that she can use the rythm of the speech, the tone and the frequency of the voice to tell if someone is lying or not. So he didn't want to give her a proof that he was hiding something,  but who knows with a writer who left so many plotholes.......
  • Bang Se Joo convincing himself that the brilliant plan to fool him at the fake hostage situation came from Kang Woo's brain. Like seriously!!!??? Who would believe that when Kwon Joo is around?
  • The chase scenes were too long and badly executed.

Questions left unanswered:

• What does symbolize the little japanese girl in Kang Woo's hallucination? His guilty conscience which is trying to force him to admit his crime or his mental illness which tries to convince him that he's a killer?  The way he yelled at the image of the little girl who once was his friend, and was killed by his own father was disturbing, though to be honest she was disturbing too (but he seemed to express no regrets or pain for her).    
  • What happened that night on the boat where his ex partner was killed? Did Bang Je Soo lied about everything related to that murder?
  • Did Chief Na 's brother lied about what he  said to have witnessed about Kang Woo? Did he try to frame him about finding that he learnt about his corruption and was going to force him to stop and quit?  
  • Why did Bang Je Soo waited 3 years to "catch up  with Kang Woo" if he was after him from the start?   
  • What kind of connection exists between Kang Woo and Bang Je Soo?
  • What is the connection between Bang Je Soo, his mother and Chief Na?
  • Who is the old man who recruited Bang Je Soo  to find and bring him Kang Woo?  
  • Why did Bang Je Soo target the GTT and killed Chief Jang if  the team wasn't his goal? 

I fear that we might not get all the answers, even though those questions are directly related to the main plot! :unsure:   

BTS from ep 10: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Amen to that:thumbsup:: it's the only way to make Voice 3 as good as Voice 1.

Otherwise, it will be a tedious drama like this season,  though i prefer Kwon Joo and LHN back in an average drama than no Kwon Joo or LHN at all.-_-

I still get my hope high: the filming has been delayed to the end of  this year which opens a larger window for Jang Hyuk to join the cast, if he decided to.:w00t:

Amen , my hope can be in sky but I am  trying to control it , since i can't be heartbroken again 

On 9/10/2018 at 11:56 AM, nateko said:

Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

I can die in peace too :love:

However, it will be hard to endure LJW again as a lead unless his character  goes through a massive change of personality. This season  has  progressively lead me to dislike him more and more, and ep 10 basically broke the camel back. I can't anymore with his self centredeness, his lack of empathy and his incapacity to show doubt.  

That's why the  only compromise would be for me to have him  back as a simple villain (which i still have hope for because ep 10 left a lot of questions unanswered) and to bring back Jang Hyuk as a the real lead.

Dear let bring jh back and he will handle the change in kW character he good at this part :joy: but If I get right from the news they shorted season 2 cause the story larger from ending with ep 16 ( we saw that they bring so many mystery  players just this two weeks) so the deal  was like that the really story and fight will be continued in a larger  scale in season  3 so it will be like season 3 will be continued to the same fight , fighting this mysteries  people that use hate in people to make crime so the masked man just one piece of a larger game as we understand now , so they may not need so much change in kW personality  it will be like a few days not year  to see a major change but for sure now he will be more open and have trust, faith and teamwork with the golden time ( they win it by standing by his side now) 

But we can see major change if jh Is back , I said that from week 3 I will love see kW, jh and kj in the same season that will be my best drama 

I'm suffering a huge withdrawal of his scenes with Kwon Joo. But,  be it at bestfriends or bestfriends turned lovers, i don't care. Just bring him  back and give me scenes like the ones where he ran to save her from being buried alive, the look on her face when he hold her after he opened the bag, the intimacy in the car when he drove her home after capturing the bad guy,  how he cared about her when she was attacked by Mo Tae Gu, the quiet and irrevocable trust when they looked at each other on the rooftop  when they teamed to fool Mo Tae Gu.

The writer shouldn't have teased us like that: i was ready to move on and now i'm trapped in this relationship!:bawling: 

Me too,  why you talk about this little scenes that made the best bond in drama land!! Why making me back to this feeling!! They still there never leaving  but I am just trying to not admit it since it painful :heartbreak: the writer was like us wanted this two to keep being together more , I know how much he loved jh character  and his connection to kj,  I understand Jang Hyuk as actor  and understand his choice but I would really be thankful to him if he back and act his amazing jh character  again , it will be the best gift but for that to happen the writer have to  give him a major  plot  something will make him feel he can give more to jh  character  and that it will be added to the drama and him as actor  I hope that happen for our poor souls ( jack Hyuk  fighting a hate crimes  in season 3 us so interesting, Korean have suffered this kind of crimes too , dear writter written two  seasons  in the same time is hard I wish you did leave season 3 for next year maybe that will stop all the weak point in season 2 , ) 

I am happy they will take time off till end of the year I would like to see this drams now but I know what the price from rushing written and shooting 

And sorry for cutting your post about ep 10 I agree with the point you wrote about and there so many answers that maybe be left for season 3 I guess , but at least ep 10 was improve from the last 3 ep's I loved so much that I was okay letting go so many things 

But one things that  bother me you know dark network is the highest level it not something you can hacked easy even with the best hacker's  and best progerms it still hard and take time ( long time) it network  that used by highest criminal  sometimes  even the best people in federal lose fight against it since it has higher security and if you catch trying to get it the network will delete itself  ( sorry I had watched  so many American series and moive about that) 

So here my problem agent jin  maybe be the most genius computer man in the world but he leave the call centre and get to his house and hacked  that network  like in 10 minutes?? More 20 minutes?? From the moment he talk  to kj to the moment  he did that I will extcilty know the time next week since they will wrote it with the end of the hostage  situation 

but as I said I liked ep 10 so much , and I survived time problem in season 1 before, it  just bother me since we talking about the network that was controling the police from the start of drama , that no joking  matter. 

Edit ; I hope next week they show some logics in that why not like using the idea that he asked for help from so many hacker's friends!!!

@nateko thank for the new stills, next two weeks will be about the masked man after all so maybe it his end in this season and all the hidden  mystery killers  they had being show up will  continue the game 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, meon said:

Tnx :)   but I've already watched all his dramas since 2006 and all his movies except Road to Utah and this year's High Society. That is why I want his new dramas very much :unsure:  movies too :D 

I had a assumption that he was given drugs in meds. In fact, he does not need medicines, but he was persuaded of it in some way and put on drugs. When the pills ends, he simply has abstinence, but he thinks it's because he is ill and does not take the pills.

That woman-doctor seemed me suspicious and her explanations looked like suggestion.

Haha no problem:)

Actually the problem with him I feel like is that he takes too many of the meds he is being given. Tegretol treats bipolar disorder and seizures - so it helped him for that but what he does is that he over eats them and finishes them way before hand and then has none. He should be a strict schedule of eating them but I don't think he does that. Another issue with Tegretol it can increase the ideation of suicide and behavior changes can occur so thus the weird behavior. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Actually the problem with him I feel like is that he takes too many of the meds he is being given.

And one thing else - we see that Chief Na was poisoned with some spider. If smth like this used time to time towards KW, who knows how such 'mix' with meds affects to his behavior and consciousness?

What is actually the cause of his hallucinations?  

Really a bipolar disorder?

When he lost consciousness at home and lying on the floor beside him was a bottle of water, and we saw the bottle of water which was offered to Chief Na...  And we saw from the hidden camera that unknown man came to home when KW was absent.

That was the villain who left bottles of poisoned water because of which KW had hallucinations and seizures? KW had hallucinations exactly after drinking water.

Maybe THIS is the real cause of his problems?

a3c7f95706b9.jpg

5c747909a689.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, meon said:

And one thing else - we see that Chief Na was poisoned with some spider. If smth like this used time to time towards KW, who knows how such 'mix' with meds affects to his behavior and consciousness?

When he lost consciousness at home and lying on the floor beside him was a bottle of water, and we saw the bottle of water which was offered to Chief Na...  And we saw from the hidden camera that unknown man came to home when KW was absent.

That was the villain who left bottles of poisoned water because of which KW had hallucinations and seizures? KW had hallucinations exactly after drinking water.

That could be it - something in the water or honestly I feel like he could be given doses of Tegretol that are not applicable to him or Kwon Yool has been giving him super high doses of benzo/ barbiturates during the time of the cases that he wants attention to Kang Woo. But you're idea of something in the water is worth looking into cause Kwon Yool does have access to his house. Or another theory as you mentioned is that Kwon Yool working with Kang Woo's doctor and he hasn't been getting the right medication but some different med in a high dose. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, meon said:

Good point :thumbsup:nice catch :thumbsup: I would like the writer if think as detailed as you do and use that.

Okay it maybe be hard to do that at kW home since he put cctv he would see the killer doing that , But he could have doing that before , we may have no idea how much poisoning is already in kW body , the killer is obsessed with him that maybe try , by water or by the bill he take or by anything also. he maybe really was dragging him for so long 

Kw has RAS that fact it was from his past  trauma and was worsed  with him working as police  officer even before the killer show three years ago , but the  hallucination maybe from another reason as you said , the killer using drag for everything he maybe really made him like that, he always  talk about be sure that kW will come back to them , I think in addition to the stress he putting him on by framing and everything also he maybe put a more push  by making him have some drag to make him having hallucination and more aggressive. 

I read about it in the past some poison from danger spider or some  plants make people lose their mind, attack other and even harm themself it cause the posing make them face their worst and darkest fear, hallucination and trun  on their volient side

If that true I am happy that kW going to  the hospital next episode I know he going to leave fast to catch the criminal  but I hope they would have time to make test in him while  he still sleeping 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I don't think Jang Hyuk will come back in Season 3 as main cast, because he would probably just finished Bad Papa by end of the year, so he won't jump into the ship right away. Perhaps, he might just come as a cameo for the closure of his relationship with KJ and clean exit. Am not trying to crush everyone's hope, but Jang Hyuk firmly declined to reprise his role as MJH because he has done his best for the character's development, so, I just don't think he will join on board in season 3 as main cast. But, still, I do hope he will come as cameo for a closure (and for his character's fans). 

9 hours ago, titania1000 said:

For me, LJW has been brilliantly portrayed the role of a detective/policeman with issues. It was not the actor, it was just how his character is written. Since the director himself told the press that they planned season 2 with season 3 in mind because 16 episodes won't be enough to show the whole storyline for this second installment. Hence, they might have dedicated season 2 to introduce DKW character and his backstory of why and how he became a person as he is now , aside from the major plot of how it all connected to the villain's obsession with him, and then arrange the latter half of the story direction and character development in season 3. Thus, the focus of character development was relatively shifted to DKW in this season. It is the same as a 24-episode drama development, the different is they split it in two seasons (probably due to several aspects such as business strategy, investments, production change etc). Besides, the writer probably also want to satisfy the series' fans hunger for more explanation as there were a lot of plot holes raised by the viewers in last season. My thought is, that was the reason the director said the story could not be fitted into 16 episodes.

Although this season might look like KJ's ability and leadership being underused (I too think that way), but for me, the writer has been showing another "journey" of KJ this season - her quest to trust her new partner. In season 1, along with her character's development as someone with absolute hearing ability and great leadership, her friendship and camaraderie with MJH in the storyline was driven by the fact that they shared the same pain - the lost of their loved one by the same person, thus in their journey together to get him, KJ has naturally trust MJH as her partner. This season, KJ has been dealing with the matter of trust of DKW since their first meeting. She, herself has also raised the question whether she can trust DKW or not in her email to MJH (although she deleted the lines before she sent the email). In reply, MJH told KJ that he trusts she and her partner will solve TL Jang's death. That's when KJ try to look at KW differently from other people in a new light and try to put her trust, as she believes "people may come and go, but people will fill in between". But, as the villain has been putting them against each other with doubts and suspicions, with so-called facts and evidence fed to her left and right, KW missing his chance to tell her, and Chief Na spouting his derogatory remarks about KW, it is interesting to see that her trust started to falter but at the same time she still cling to even a thread of her trust to KW according to what her ears have "heard", and not totally dismiss him. KJ's eye-avoiding scene showing faltering trust was brilliantly portrayed by LHN that made me replayed the scene tenths of times (RIP replay button :joy:). The climax of her quest was shown in episode 10, which eventually resolved in both KJ and KW form mutual and firm trust, as well as acknowledge each other as partner (and for KW's too as he also has been learning to trust people through KJ. Him mentioning about remembering their first meeting and hurtful eyes indicates how much his view of KJ pointing gun to him has changed from a mere stranger to a partner whom he endears as the person who trusted him and he gave trust to.).

I must say, their journey from hereon would offer a fun ride for us viewers as superb combo. That's why I am anticipating the season 2 finale 2-episodes so much!:star:

However, even if LJW not joining Season 3 for whatever reason it would be, I desperately hope that LHN would join and the writer won't kill her off (loss of her absolute hearing or died). I mean, KJ is like the definition of this drama. Unless it is because of LHN's own decision not to join season 3, otherwise I might join any protest to OCN if the writer write off her character. LOL! :joy:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

As LDW said, rather than comparing, he thinks this as different drama, having its own story makes him try hard to portray the role and give us a new team leader, And I absolutely love it. He’s doing a great job by making some of viewers frustrated, angry, sad, confused and fall for him more...

LHN, I wish she will be in season 3, this is HER DRAMA, her story, they will not call it Voice if the person who has a great hearing ability will not there. They need someone who can hear the voices.. and the other one who had those ability that viewers know was dead already-the Japanese girl....

I do think, season 3 have the same casts. They just dont want to give all the details for now..

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I thought KW's dad was gunned down by sniper back in Japan?

Yes, they said so, but... I am sure in nothing with this weird story :huh:

Wait for Saturday :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1