[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have hope for our team leader, teaser for upcoming episodes always have some twist so im hoping, KW and KJ have a “silent talk” they just making that drama/hostage so the psycho killer will show up....they need to use their ears and eyes to communicate ....

they play with him that right that they trust each other and stop acting alone for everyone to believe that kw not a killer they need at least to show that the real killer is really excited not imaging they need to find him so they give him a show he can never refuse to come and watch, something he can't hear or watch from afar 

5 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

I still have hope for our team leader, teaser for upcoming episodes always have some twist so im hoping, KW and KJ have a “silent talk” they just making that drama/hostage so the psycho killer will show up....they need to use their ears and eyes to communicate ....

I assure you will be satisfied watching ep 10 :thumbsup:

i like ep 10 they back on the good road i don't understand why that didn't happen from ep 7,  stop hidden things, KW telling KJ to make secret check that their phones weren't hacked by the killer  and she asking agent jin to stop that  or use that against him like they did in ep 10 

i mean from ep 7-8 when he even start thinking that the killer listen to them and he gave her that phones they should start talking about the killer and find how he heard them using the new phones KW give i could understand she wasn't trusting him that moment but what about him  i was angry he give her that phones and the next scene he called her about thinking the killer behind that lady murder by using the phone he thinks the killer listen to it 

okay it was slow but at least they back on the game now, just keep it like that please no more dragging, start the real trust and hunting now the game now is interested keep that on the same level at least for us who really love this drama  ( just 2 ep's left why did they waste time before i wanted that kind of teamwork more ) 

58 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Because trusting him too soon wouldn't have allowed  the revelation on his criminal father and mental illness to be the shock that the writer wanted it to be. The writer wanted us to doubt him until now just like Kwon Joo to play all the twists she had in mind. 

She kept his past a secret with the idea that the main characters relationship should be test through  the lens of trust.

Go back to @40somethingahjumma post in last page: it has interesting arguments on how this thematic of trust was used in every case presented to explore the nature of crimes and justice.          

Kwon Joo gave him a cold shoulder when he suggested to use the new phones: she just came out of her discussion with Chief Na and learnt few alarming facts and  said that their collaboration couldn't continue if he lies to her. He was angry because how she looked at him and then gave up on his idea.  

i don't mind now there were little things that should have played in another way i know the trust things is the game here  but now  i like ep 10, not just because they trust each other but cause they start  using their smart mind and the special ability each one has 

that a secret investing that was for one month i wished to see them play their part of searching, using KJ hearing, agent jin computer skill and agent part many abilities in searching reading and talking other languages i want t see the teamwork even without kw IF THEY STILL don't trust them

so now i am okay they back to the game now, time to make the first step and had their way too :heart: we all were angry about the things here and there but we all love the drama , see it in different ways and being wrong doesn't matter to me as long as the drama i like  keep being great 

i am not blaming kj for not trusting kw  she give him so much for some stranger and has to face so many proofs  against him , kw has his own problem too and so many reasons for not trusting people i am happy he finally chooses to trust KJ and even when she started to not trust him he trust her calm mind  and what she really is and give her evidence to believe on him again, that itself a change on his heart, not just cause he needs her clear his name but he also wants her trust back ( before it didn't matter to him he gave up on people and don't make afford to win them )

the scene she saw the video of him with the food she gave him was touching, little things matter  after all, the scene when he told her why he couldn't trust anyone but he thought she was different was perfect too, and how our amazing KJ still tried to find the truth and give him another chance  even when other may just stop even listen to him at that point was just like what she really is , and more other things, that why i liked ep 10 for all that and each one of it

i waiting to watch the ep with sub  i said before i was afraid i would be regretting watching it and not waiting till next week but  i couldn't abandon it or waiting so i even go watching it live and i am happy i did , thanks voice 2 teams for making me really happy now 

edit

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:
5 hours ago, meon said:

Everyone has his own opinion :)  As for me, Jin Uk ssi's acting is brilliant and the  further the better. 

Yes, this is exactly what KW was from the very beginning! Not any contrast with the start of the season.

Sorry for self-citation, but

It's a safe thread i think! People can disagree.:lol:

But to his defence, it's a difficult role: which requires to switch from competent/skilled cop with a hidden heart to threatening killer, sometimes in one line. 

A hard challenge which require a different level of acting than everything that he has done before. 

She was the one calling the shots at the start: remember their 1st meeting in the interrogation room. Few episodes later, she was still telling him that she could stop the partnership at any moment and send him back to jail.

But now that he's acting all crazy and instable,  she lets him roam freely! That's bad writing and not how she would have behaved considering she barely knows him.    

i agree with @titania1000 it totally safe here, i like soompi forums for that i can meet and talk about so different thoughts and it okay 

it amazing to see how people can see sometimes in the same way and sometimes in a totally different way that makes watching drama so much fun i stopped talking about drama in any other place besides here cause  not having one mind not always acceptable and i am grateful being member here to enjoy the drama and enjoy everyone thoughts 

@meon and  @ellelyana88  i enjoyed  reading what your views  it interesting thanks for sharing it , i find kw character is so interesting as plot too , the idea of having many killers was interesting too i was not liking it wasn't having  the perfect treatment for the good ideas 

and i agree even if the idea or the original story was good no even great still we have the scenes written somethings were not considering sometimes,  i would like them to build season 3 a stronger on that part 

Love it that KJ and KW are working together again, thank god. I guess we'll be seeing daddy dearest the psycho in the last episodes. He wrote to the killer that he arrived in Korea and they'll meet soon, then they showed an old man in a car. It can't be anyone else other than KW's dad. I wonder if he'll try to do the same thing to KJ that he did to little Miho. Who knows maybe dad killed Miho because she got too close to his dearest son, so he might not be happy about KW getting close to KJ.

21 minutes ago, nateko said:

Love it that KJ and KW are working together again, thank god. I guess we'll be seeing daddy dearest the psycho in the last episodes. He wrote to the killer that he arrived in Korea and they'll meet soon, then they showed an old man in a car. It can't be anyone else other than KW's dad. I wonder if he'll try to do the same thing to KJ that he did to little Miho. Who knows maybe dad killed Miho because she got too close to his dearest son, so he might not be happy about KW getting close to KJ.

daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    i didn't that part my stream was slow the last scene and i was happy to watch it again and said to myself i will watch it again with sub later OMG if that their father or some old killer it creepy anyway who they fighting against i feel like they planning something bigger and crazier then way may think the killer kept talked about the big plan, cleaning the world.....    :fearful:

17 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I hope  my answer didn't sound blunt:unsure:, i should have added  my feelings: i feel the writing made characters look quite stupid for no reason than to keep the suspense as long as possible. 

Like you, I'm not satisfied with it because we know that the GTT and Kwon Joo especially is far from being stupid. I agree that they made a limited use of their abilities and i think they seemed to react without any plans to how figure out things. For example, they never shared with the violent crime unit their infos, except for the meeting between Chief Na and Kwon Joo but it happened only once.

not at all, don't worry i read all your posts and i get your thoughts and dear i am  enjoying every answer  and talk with you 

i understand your feeling i was the same i really like the golden team , they the best that why i write they supposed to get better treatment i hope that change from now on 

17 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Actually i'm sadly quite disappointed by the turn of events: i'm watching because of Kwon Joo and LHN, which explains my panic at the idea that she could disappear:(

I personally worry about the fact that she could trusting him too much: i'm still waiting for the writer to explain what did happen to Chief Na's brother. Contrary to Chief Na, we saw the images in which Kang Woo was cutting his hands and at that time, he wasn't dreaming. I'm not sure about Bang Se Joo's claim that he had pictures of that night and it was  committed together. 

oh i hopping too, i like they start explaining things a little in ep 10, and i want more of that, i agree on her trusting him was fast even when she said what she said at first but she did really start trusting him fast , JH was another case he was sharing her same pain , they both suffer for 3 years from the same person and she was sure he wasn't the killer like  in 100% , 

but i let that side since it also part of KJ character to trust what she hears and what she feels about people more than what other say and proof point at ( she had her painful part and memory  of how all  fact can be change and be lies ) so her trusting him since she hear his voice talking  to the victims with her super ability and her voice profer  skills maybe be a good reason so i am letting that out of my worry.

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

By the way, I think chief NA is still alive. I think they showed him still breathing in that plastic bag. I'm not sure how it's possible but if he is alive then he's testimony will be crucial. 

OMG! That was my thought too when i watched that scene and wonder is it because he is alive they zoomed in his face so close? :open_mouth:

I finally listened to the two new OSTs and Yeseo's song is beautiful. I'm guessing it's KJ's theme song, it has beautiful lyrics that describe her character so well. I don't remember hearing it in the drama yet, have you, guys? Did I miss it?  That other song though... :skull: must be the bad guys' theme song. 

Yeseo – I Hear You English Translation

Feels like I saw the back of you in my dreams
Far away, alone and lost
And I’ll find you Hear you
Even if I can’t see you
I’ll be with you
Yes I’ll find you Here with you
Even if I can’t reach you
I won’t let go of you
I hear you
In every time In anywhere
I’ll be there
In every time, I’m still here
I hear you
I’ll be there
I hear you

Feels like I’m standing here alone
There’s not a single person to hold me
But I’ll find you I hear you
Even if I can’t see you
I’ll be with you
I won’t let go of you
I hear you
I’ll be there
I hear you
I’ll be there
I hear you

And I’ll find you Hear you
Even if I can’t see you
I’ll be with you
I won’t let go of you
I hear you
I hear you
I hear you
I hear you

Translation by klyrics.net

3 hours ago, nateko said:

Who knows maybe dad killed Miho because she got too close to his dearest son, so he might not be happy about KW getting close to KJ.

Suddenly it crosses my mind - what if this is his brother, whom his father neglected for KW's sake and he now is taking revenge for it? (I mean this was the reason for revenge).

One brother was loved by father and another - by mother...

How many relatives are there? :wacko:
Voice 2 seems to be a family affair.   

Both brothers went to the police...

Hope other policemen aren't members of this 'nice' family? :crazy:

Spoiler

Chief Na had the same situation with his brother in police... And he said a bit strange things to KW abt their r-ship full of hatred and pain... 

I begin  to think that it was the ONE Dad and many different mothers whose sons all went to the police! :w00t:

10 minutes ago, meon said:

Suddenly it crosses my mind - what if this is his brother, whom his father neglected for KW's sake and he now is taking revenge for it? (I mean this was the reason for revenge).

Hide contents

Because I begin  to think that it was the ONE Dad and many different mothers whose sons all went to the police! :w00t:

And Chief Na had the same situation with his brother in police...

Okay I totally think that Kang Woo and Kwon Yool are related! They have to be! That is how they both are aware of the Japanese girl's murder! 

47 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Ok so I haven't seen ep 10 yet and have like 5 mins of ep 9. 

So Masked dude (Kwon Yool) and Kang Woo have the same dad? But different moms? Kang Woo's father is one responsible for the little girl's death? 

okay till now they didn't show or give a direct answer but they show that in the past  when they catch KW dad there were two boys  so it like undirect answer to our fear from the start of the drama they both were blood brothers at the worst case or stepbrother as the batter one and between there so many bonds can be between them  and i am still waiting for sub too , but things that sure for now 

• they both know each other from childhood
  • the two of them were there when the girl was killed or at least when they found her body 
  • it was kw father who was the killer till now if they not hidden another twist that he wasn't 
  • KW is kyosuke  that for sure the killer keep calling him that too

i will write and wait for more updates when i get the sub 

45 minutes ago, meon said:

Hide contents

Chief Na had the same situation with his brother in police... And he said a bit strange things to KW abt their r-ship full of hatred and pain... 

I begin  to think that it was the ONE Dad and many different mothers whose sons all went to the police! :w00t:

you killing me the same father for all the policemen in the drama at least for all the leading men :joy:

but the killer did use na brothers story to send KW a hint as he said to his mother body from that moment when he talked about hints and " Cain and Abel " i was fearing the brothers story is the bond between KW and  killer i am not so happy i was right (finding a  killer he search for so long to find out he the brother who share the same blood he feared all his life to affect him :fearful: !!!

likey we have other choices still, and likey he have people around him now he not alone facing that dark fact   :relieved:

33 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Okay I totally think that Kang Woo and Kwon Yool are related! They have to be! That is how they both are aware of the Japanese girl's murder! 

they have to be now i am sure as i write above it was just  one of the thoughts before but this week ep's has given me enough to make that fact  , maybe daddy coming really next week, maybe he would like to watch his two sons fighting to see who will win- another crazy idea that crosses my mind there the big  plan all the  killers talking about coming soon so are they going to hunt together ????? are they planning on  way to kill so many people at the same time ??? last week coming, big fight on the doors , and i hoping for some answer and a little closure for things i know i am going to have somehow  a open ending i am still hoping it will not be open in every side

edit

16 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Based on the violence and the horror of his crime committed on a very young girl, i would have thought that he would have got at least a life sentence if not death penalty (it's still a legal penalty in Japan). For me, he must be still  in jail.

Considering that Bang Je Soo seemed to have been recruited and payed (that's how and why he got the ear i think: he wanted it badly because the girl had a special hearing ability and was murdered) to find him and keep him around, i think  it could also be the family of the victim (which was willing to sacrifice the ear that they got back after the end of the  trial in order to catch the killer of their child), who hasn't be mentioned yet but must have been full of resentment if they thought Kang Woo did it but was covered by his father.

It fits also the idea that Bang Je Soo works only with people full of resentment and anger and with the thematic that victims who didn't get justice shouldn't be trusted because they can use desperate and immoral means to seek revenge.       

I'm not convinced by the family bond between the two men though i don't know exactly why...    

nice view dear , trust your feeling even if you don't know why it works for me too it has to be for some reason but you just not sure what it is , i will like if they not brother or family even when i was saying that i am sure it is, for kw i wish they are not 

the father maybe has life sentence but there still crazy idea  that he escaped from prison years ago , i will the sub maybe they said he die after being arrested but there also the choices he someone also , a really killer maybe and the father was innocent ?? the father friend like our killer has many friends but for sure he someone who controlling this old game now 

and it bothers me from the flashback they found the girl body but never  found the ears so what was going on from 27 years ago till now 

another thing bothers me the fact that the doctor KJ asked for help was miracle way there in Japanese that times and was part of the team who work in the case as doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't know maybe i am just not taking things in easy way and over thinking and the writer just find in an easy way to make KJ find about KW father  and the Japanese girl and think he may be  a killer too :tounge_wink:

38 minutes ago, nona88 said:

you killing me the same father for all the policemen in the drama at least for all the leading men :joy:

It was a joke, of course :) 

But I was intrigued by Na's words when he asked KW to end their painful r-ship. It sounds as if they had more deep and old connection than simply the story of Na's killed brother. 

Although it could be the only that what was said - Na simply was tired to catch KW. 

(But one father for all policemen -  it would be a bomb! :joy:  

SUCH twist would be unexpected for everyone.)

And one thought else - maybe Kwon Yool is related not with KW but Miho's family? 

29 minutes ago, meon said:

It was a joke, of course :) 

But I was intrigued by Na's words when he asked KW to end their painful r-ship. It sounds as if they had more deep and old connection than simply the story of Na's killed brother. 

Although it could be the only that what was said - Na simply was tired to catch KW. 

(But one father for all policemen -  it would be a bomb! :joy:  

SUCH twist would be unexpected for everyone.)

And one thought else - maybe Kwon Yool is related not with KW but Miho's family? 

i get the same feeling about chief na deep  words back then  even called myself crazy trying to connect everyone from that past 

of course, i did  not think that na is their brother but at least i thought he know about his past or from his past they meet but that thought go away when he talked with kj he would say so if he had that card 

but i agree something is missing in chief NA and kw  story , in the start he choice and train him himself to the moment he was hating him  before his brother tell  him that he act violent, forgotten things and taken bills , even his brother didn't want to tell him at first since he knows how much  chiefs na hate him  and taken KW as a crazy , i hope they show us that part when chief NA really start hating and untrusting kw so much before he becomes his brother partner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

about KY i think it possible he was from MIHO family as i said it not just the blood and what sickness you born with what makes it your fate , some people fight even there mental problem and their fate and live their life not killing people and some just choose that, it even possible if he was from MINHO family and was affected in a different way from meeting the killer back then, we still know nothing about him till now , everything is possible 

okay i am off now, see you later my friends 

Nationwide: 6.001%

Seoul: 7.388%

Cr: AGB Nielsen

The rating for last night's episode skyrocketted guys! I think it broke its predecessor's rating in OCN history! :astonished:  The episode was epic, I still can't contained my satisfaction and being excited for season 2 finale next week! :glasses:

Archived