[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still need any translation/script of the Q&A event so bad haha. By the way, I bring news!

Actress Lee Hana received Honorary Police certification and appreciation plaque in conjunction with 61 years of the foundation of 112 Call Centre for being the heroine in drama VOICE. 

tumblr_phi7yxVjN61xfreugo1_400.jpgtumblr_phi7yxVjN61xfreugo5_540.jpg

(2018/11/1) The production team of drama VOICE Season 02 received an appreciation plaque of thanks from Min Kyung-ryong, the chief of police at the ‘61st Anniversary Day of 112 Call Center’ held at the 1st-floor cultural hall of Seodaemun-gu Police Station in Seoul. The event was attended by Lee Seung-young (director), Ma Jin-won (screenwriter), Lee Ha-na (lead actress), Lee Jin-wook (lead actor), and the others. Special for Lee Ha-na, she also received an Honorary Police certification for being the central heroine, Kang Kwon-joo, as the director of 112 call center in the drama.

As for the event itself, The National Police Agency has designated its theme as 'Together 61’ for the purpose of cooperating with police (112 call center), firefighter (119 call center), coast guard (122 call center), public interest and citizens (110 call center) to respond emergency call for a safer community. Aside from VOICE2 team, Min Kyung-rong awarded Daegu, Gyeonggi South, Chungnam and Jeonnam provinces as excellent local authorities for fieldwork and awarded two policemen, three firefighters, and two coast guards.

The police call 112 began with the '112 emergency call machine’ installed in Seoul in July 1957. Since then, the police has been upgrading the 112 call system to expand and reorganize the security situation room and to respond to sophisticated on-site response. Currently, there are approximately 3,900 people of 112 call center agents and 48,000 people dispatch police officers to handle more than 52,000 reports each day around South Korea. 

tumblr_inline_phi9irAl1j1u9uwiu_1280.png

source: [1] [2] [3]

6 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

I still need any translation/script of the Q&A event so bad haha. By the way, I bring news!

Haha! Try ask the mercy of other translators.:P I think, some Twitter users who always post about #leehana #leejinwook #voice2 are pretty good translators. Maybe you can try ask the one who translated LHN's Allure interview. 

Unfortunately I have limited free time to do so even if I want to. I can only help to translate for shorter postings :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Haha! Try ask the mercy of other translators.:P I think, some Twitter users who always post about #leehana #leejinwook #voice2 are pretty good translators. Maybe you can try ask the one who translated LHN's Allure interview. 

Unfortunately I have limited free time to do so even if I want to. I can only help to translate for shorter postings :rolleyes:

My bad, I don't exist in Twitter [laughs].

EDIT: @ellelyana88 

I also have limited free time so.... From shorter postings are fine. Thank you!

6 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Actress Lee Hana received Honorary Police certification and appreciation plaque in conjunction with 61 years of the foundation of 112 Call Centre for being the heroine in drama VOICE

Not exactly, the whole team received appreciation and the main characters got plaques.

564258a27832.jpg

d4e1395bde7c.jpg

38391062d827.jpg

Spoiler

c3169baec148.jpg

59d810258927.jpg

f33eef14b5a2.jpg

499129917694.jpg

On 11/1/2018 at 5:08 PM, jouleoppa said:

My bad, I don't exist in Twitter [laughs].

EDIT: @ellelyana88 

I also have limited free time so.... From shorter postings are fine. Thank you!

Haha! I will try see what I can do. I usually prefer to translate for textual postings. But I will try to look into those short video postings and make some translation. :glasses:

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 1:19 AM, ellelyana88 said:

Haha! I will try see what I can do. I usually prefer to translate for textual postings. But I will try to look into those short video postings and make some translation. :glasses:

Here, OCN finally share it. And it's textual.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 4:17 AM, nateko said:

Found this picture on instagram, are they already shooting Voice 3? :open_mouth: Seems like the typical thing they put on the crew's vans

lol are we going to talk bout it here? i mean has anyone created thread for "Voice 3" yet  :phew:

Archived