[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, IeJ said:

Can someone translate her caption in english? 

I cant read korean words

Contextually, the translation is:

"Kwon Joo whose lips not cooperating (or following well) during a request, changing (or misreading) the street name of the student hostel in the script :grin:  And, bright Kwon Joo ^^ I am resting very very well... :blush::heart:

@nateko  hmmm, I believe they deliberately doing this to create noise and anticipation for season 3. Season's cliffhanger is the greatest way to torture avid viewers and bring up the hype. :sleepy:

Okay I will stop waiting for any news it will take a while to give answer that maybe  make me happy, so I will take break from waiting, being not happy and worry, 

A really good news  that maybe make me have faith again will be kj coming back , the old pd  is coming back  ( he busy filming  another ocn  drama now but hope still hope) and the best gift jh coming back for season 3  ( dreams  are free products :joy:

I will be out of the disappoint mood , it drama after all no matter how good or bad it one story , I can always have the good side of it and keep dreaming on more plots  of that, I can easy  have my own season 3 and stop looking in angry  eyes for the teams I loved so much in season 1 , so stop waiting till there or not a new news  I am fine I can take it , I am just one of the watcher  they can do whatever  they want and I can decide  if I want to watch it again or not.

Less hope is less disappointed the things now are like the romantic teasing  it not here but keep enjoy  the hints  I don't like being tested outside  the plot of the drama too.:smirk:

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Finally watched the last episode. I am quite sure Kwon Joo doesnt die since there is a Season 3. I mean, what is Voice without her special ability ?

Let's hope they cast her for real role, not just a ghost in Kang Woo's new hallucination.

I'm still speechless of the ending and can't find a word, this feeling is like watching The Walking Dead final eps of season 6 and funny, I've expected a cliffhanger. But I'll make a proper review as I did with the first season. 

Hello everyone, i know its been a though week for us. Been waiting for the last 2 episodes then resulting a very dissatisfying ending. I was too shocked i dont know what to say or think but Im glad to all your thoghts and posts.

I always want to believe and stay positive in this..so i will also wait for the news before giving up on them. Will definitely dont watch the voice 3 if Director Kang is dead...

for me, It is actually an open ending. Their teaser for every next episode is always open, so I will hang on that, I do believe there are something happening between the time...

like the end of episode 11, the dispatch team already trying to open the icebox, but they showing also that BJS was in the center turning himself in but totally in episode 12 the time is different. While BJS turning himself in, the dispatch team is already inside BJS basement and checking it after the fire and saw chief Na at the wall....

How come, when detective Park found team leader Do and BJS, he looks not concerned about the explosion??

So I will stay positive for now... even though it hurts...

2 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Hello everyone, i know its been a though week for us. Been waiting for the last 2 episodes then resulting a very dissatisfying ending. I was too shocked i dont know what to say or think but Im glad to all your thoghts and posts.

I always want to believe and stay positive in this..so i will also wait for the news before giving up on them. Will definitely dont watch the voice 3 if Director Kang is dead...

for me, It is actually an open ending. Their teaser for every next episode is always open, so I will hang on that, I do believe there are something happening between the time...

like the end of episode 11, the dispatch team already trying to open the icebox, but they showing also that BJS was in the center turning himself in but totally in episode 12 the time is different. While BJS turning himself in, the dispatch team is already inside BJS basement and checking it after the fire and saw chief Na at the wall....

How come, when detective Park found team leader Do and BJS, he looks not concerned about the explosion??

We are in the same "KJ Revival Hope Squad" then. :rolleyes::P

I always think that the scene at one location happened at the same time of the scene at another location. If I remember it right, season 1 did not use multiclips in a single screen, they always alternate it. But this season, the editing used both ways - alternate and multiclips. I started to realize the difference in editing from episode 2 when KKJ radioed DKW for Hee Joo "kidnap" case. I was intrigued that they edited it like those Youtube's Creators that do reaction videos. They even used three-clips panel when they found Chief Na, showing the facial reaction of the three characters together. 

So, I positively think there is indeed something happened between the time gap when KKJ at the basement.  I myself questioned did Detective Gu not radioed KKJ that the real girl has been found? There must be something in the timeline, which could save our KKJ. We still don't know which scene overlap with which and the bang was right on her face or was it in the other room. 

It was indeed a torturous open ending. Not a cliffhanger but it's a mountainhanger -_-

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

We are in the same "KJ Revival Hope Squad" then. :rolleyes::P

I always think that the scene at one location happened at the same time of the scene at another location. If I remember it right, season 1 did not use multiclips in a single screen, they always alternate it. But this season, the editing used both ways - alternate and multiclips. I started to realize the difference in editing from episode 2 when KKJ radioed DKW for Hee Joo "kidnap" case. I was intrigued that they edited it like those Youtube's Creators that do reaction videos. They even used three-clips panel when they found Chief Na, showing the facial reaction of the three characters together. 

So, I positively think there is indeed something happened between the time gap when KKJ at the basement.  I myself questioned did Detective Gu not radioed KKJ that the real girl has been found? There must be something in the timeline, which could save our KKJ. We still don't know which scene overlap with which and the bang was right on her face or was it in the other room. 

It was indeed a torturous open ending. Not a cliffhanger but it's a mountainhanger -_-

Wow the hope that don't end:heart: I will like that something like this the reason 

By the way I like "Not a cliffhanger but it's a mountainhanger" :joy: someone need to send this words to voice team they still trying to understand why the fans so angry :innocent:

5 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Thanks for giving a nice and hopefull explanation so many broken hearts now praying that this will be the case  , it have been a really though week for ended.

I come to my sense now and more clam but I still hope that this mess will stop and they make season 3 that I would even have the courage to watch but for now  I am letting go my sad feeling from what happened. 

6 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Let's hope they cast her for real role, not just a ghost in Kang Woo's new hallucination.

I'm still speechless of the ending and can't find a word, this feeling is like watching The Walking Dead final eps of season 6 and funny, I've expected a cliffhanger. But I'll make a proper review as I did with the first season. 

Ghost !! That just changing the drama to be go on ghost story why bothering write another drama :joy:  I don't think lhn  will come for a ghost or hallucination character in this drama after what her rule was, she maybe come for a one or two scenes  as guest if that needed but not for all the season.

People around the social network fans from Korean and international fans from all the world are in fire suffering without any official and direct post from voice team, that not something hopeful  the fact they didn't even deny  the rumers that lhn  not join season 3 tell that they in big problem  as I write  before or they waiting for us to calm down, or they just  start to talk it over with lhn and need time for agreement, I hope it the second cause lhn  posts  was all saying goodbye and I am fearing  they moving with filming but in quiet  since the fans still not accepting  KJ going out of the drama .

Anyway I have hope as I am hopeful person but not so much since the signs not so good, but

I want to have hope in the writer that made the wonderful  characters that she will stand for that as she should not given just to the proudaction teams and pd , she has to make so much change in the last two months and now with KJ out :sweat:

Someone even made a mini-comic about OCN's messed up ending :joy: We're not alone in our frustration. 

A bit of cuteness

I'm sorry, I just had to share this. This tweet made me laugh like an idiot. Isn't that true? Everyone was begging for it on SNS :joy:

1 hour ago, nateko said:

Someone even made a mini-comic about OCN's messed up ending :joy: We're not alone in our frustration. 

A bit of cuteness

I'm sorry, I just had to share this. This tweet made me laugh like an idiot. Isn't that true? Everyone was begging for it on SNS :joy:

Ooo what does the video say? I don't understand Korean without subtitles :sweatingbullets:

I just finished watching the last episode and I do have a feeling that Kwon Joo is alive cause cmon she has to be! I also think that the reason why season 2 was cut in half because of the whole Kosuke's dad/brother/someone related to him has been on a lookout for him and always wanted him to be part of the whole killing spree. \

I do really want Kang Woo and Kwon Joo as a couple in the next season but chances are slim and that tweet is hilarious and so relatable!:joy:

I also really liked how they focused on the hate crimes that are happening right now - not only in SK but the entire world. Sad world we live :(

Unless Lee Na Ha didn't want to come back for a season three then they did kill her off. 

Till there will be a new news I think I am going to be busy with other dramas I decide to watch now, but I will keep the hope in my heart for my beloved voice drama to be saved and the hope is cause the important fact I have one Drama on Ocn that I was never regret  watching muilty  seasons of it 

And it 

Spoiler

God quiz I like this drama for keeping with the mean idea of the drama and the characters whose stay the same , they grow up and have changes but they stay the same people we liked, the teams of the drama keep the character grown up like a really human being no crazy change in theme, there was so much changing with seasons but they all was acceptable not destroying the original  story 

That why I think I keep giving back  faith to ocn to do muilty season drama and be good even after my traumas from it ,   but I think  it has to do with the proudection teams which decide who much balance is needed in everything's 

So bye for now my friend I hope  I come back with good news, or to hear it from you 

See you latter on other fourms :heart:

Still been thinking of the finale at times.

Kang Woo had his jacket on and then ran inside the building to go upstairs when he tried to provoke BJS. I don't know if it was just because of different takes, but he only had his white tshirt on when he was shown shouting out the window and waving his flaming stick. I almost thought it wasn't him, but rechecked the scene... Later on, the show revealed BJS's mom's corpse and she didn't look burned, right? So Kang Woo was bluffing.

The show tried to mislead us before with the preview clips/cliffhangers like in Eun Soo's dating abuse case. In the preview, they made it seem like she was the one recklessly driving away from the crime scene after murdering the abuser. 

I'm trying to think of more examples, but that's the only one stuck in my head right now. So because of this, I'm hoping that Kwon Joo is still alive. I want to see her safe and her hearing not impaired by the explosion.

4 minutes ago, lumibear said:

Still been thinking of the finale at times.

Kang Woo had his jacket on and then ran inside the building to go upstairs when he tried to provoke BJS. I don't know if it was just because of different takes, but he only had his white tshirt on when he was shown shouting out the window and waving his flaming stick. I almost thought it wasn't him, but rechecked the scene... Later on, the show revealed BJS's mom's corpse and she didn't look burned, right? So Kang Woo was bluffing.

The show tried to mislead us before with the preview clips/cliffhangers like in Eun Soo's dating abuse case. In the preview, they made it seem like she was the one recklessly driving away from the crime scene after murdering the abuser. 

I'm trying to think of more examples, but that's the only one stuck in my head right now. So because of this, I'm hoping that Kwon Joo is still alive. I want to see her safe and her hearing not impaired by the explosion.

I think we all pretty shooketh by the finale:bawling:

Personally I feel like Kwon Joo is alive because its her show - her story and how her hearing helps the GTT get bad ones all the time. Those examples are pretty great actually imo cause they did try to fool us - at least the Eunsoo case - when I saw that preview I was like damn maybe she'll lose her job and go to jail lol 

But I think that Kwon Joo's hearing may not be back for a couple of the first episodes of season 3 - like her character's identity is based off her hearing so maybe she'll have a identity crisis type thing like - Who I am without my hearing? Can I still work at GTT and as a leader of GTT without my hearing? Maybe...that is gonna be her story for season 3...

Unless they completely got rid of her but it wouldn't be called Voice 3 so not sure, but we can keep hope!  

11 hours ago, nona88 said:

Ghost !! That just changing the drama to be go on ghost story why bothering write another drama :joy:  I don't think lhn  will come for a ghost or hallucination character in this drama after what her rule was, she maybe come for a one or two scenes  as guest if that needed but not for all the season.

I don't like this idea too, I just imagine the worst scenario that Lee Ha Na is still cast and the news about it makes us hype, only for us figuring out Kang Kwon Joo has actually died although her screen appearance is bigger than Na Hyung Joon and Miho's one in Kang Woo's nightmare, flashback, or hallucination.

2 hours ago, msaamia said:

But I think that Kwon Joo's hearing may not be back for a couple of the first episodes of season 3 - like her character's identity is based off her hearing so maybe she'll have a identity crisis type thing like - Who I am without my hearing? Can I still work at GTT and as a leader of GTT without my hearing? Maybe...that is gonna be her story for season 3...

This one is great! We still could relate the scenario above to her monologue in the last minutes of final eps. The worse is she even becomes deaf because the bomb sound must affect her super hearing ability more than normal human. Then, we won't deal only with Kang Woo's identity crisis but also Kwon Joo's; and it could lead both hero and heroine to support each other (as how she and Jin Hyuk share the equal pain of losing someone they love in season 1), not just in one way.

We still have hope that she's just injured because the explosion seems low and doesn't trigger any fire (which is weird because it seems TNT/dynamite), the building structure is even still standing! I may watch too many action movies and even jdramas, but she could survive if she has times to cover herself behind the door or prone down.

484819_142789_4718.jpg

Kim Woo Seok, our hacker boy, gave a short interview for Sports Daily. In it, he mentioned that he was very surprised about the ending and, aside from the actors who actually shot the scene, no one really knew that something like that would happen. When asked whether Kwon Joo is alive or dead, he answered that he doesn't know what will happen to everyone but he personally thinks that she'll stay alive. That's what he wishes for. When asked if he'll be in season 3, he laughed in said: "I also wonder about that".

You know, after reading all of this, I have a strong feeling that they haven't negotiated anything with any actors yet. All this talk about negotiations going on earlier must've been between the writer, director and the network. 

htm_20180919141212309525.jpeg

1 hour ago, nateko said:

You know, after reading all of this, I have a strong feeling that they haven't negotiated anything with any actors yet. All this talk about negotiations going on earlier must've been between the writer, director and the network. 

So they confirmed and promoted about season 3 while they have no any specific plan or script for it?

Except that LJW shall 90% join?

I have no idea what is in their mind. But Voice 2 is breaking all the history records of the rating in OCN right?

They shall act wisely to that, or they will have a poor rating for making season 3 without KKJ.

I watched final ep and found its worse than I thought. Poor PD and bad processing.

DW was more conflict in negative way, I felt him in ep 10 but in 11 and 12 I didnt get what kind of person he is. Perhaps Kosuke is really a bad guy 

Yeah then season 3 title which they mentioned is City Accomplish may be new title instead of Voice and I wont care about it anymore.

unless they get back to Voice 1 with KKJ is the center and heart of the drama, not a supporting role for the main lead DKW.

I am with my gun here and waiting for their smart decision :triumph:

and I dont like puzzles either.

@yessy I'm guessing they don't even have a script for the first few episodes of season 3 and without a script to give to the actors they can't really make them an offer. Even if it is a seasonal drama the normal procedure is to send an offer together with character description and a script's blueprint. So maybe it's in the works right now and that's why there was no news about casting yet. 

28 minutes ago, nateko said:

@yessy I'm guessing they don't even have a script for the first few episodes of season 3 and without a script to give to the actors they can't really make them an offer. Even if it is a seasonal drama the normal procedure is to send an offer together with character description and a script's blueprint. So maybe it's in the works right now and that's why there was no news about casting yet. 

43 minutes ago, yessy said:

So they confirmed and promoted about season 3 while they have no any specific plan or script for it?

Except that LJW shall 90% join?

I think the script for few episodes are already there. Both LJW's and LHN's side haven't confirm anything too. The wait for confirmation might be more to settle business aspects such as negotiation of payment, new production team, contract terms and conditions, locations, materials, schedules and on and on that are required at the backstage of drama production. Then after those things confirmed, they can print the script with all the info of writer, director, pd, production company on the cover. I saw this process while watching Lovely Horribly and other variety show that I don't remember which. There are a whole lot of things happen to produce a drama. While the director and writer may have planned the second installment into 2 seasons and propose season 3 to the network, OCN might take the wait-and-see approach (the ratings) for season 2 before decided to go on with season 3. The writer might have prepared an alternative ending for season 2 in case OCN doesn't want to continue with season 3. But, IMO, eventually the network agreed and the confirmation came out a week before the finale, and they might just started to get into the whole background process of producing a drama as stated above. Perhaps in business perspectives, it is more profitable for them to split the story into 2 seasons instead of cramming the story into the standard 16 episodes in 1 season. God's Quiz for example, the number of episodes in each of it's season are below 16, and they have loveline there without losing its main premise *cough* *cough*

Archived