[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

2 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

How can any writer who respects herself/himself kill a character like her!!!???

LHN was indeed saying goodbye to her character in that insta post which brought my anxiety moment!

I don't think she lied to us! 

Her death is the death of the drama:  they should have gone for another cast and not bring her to just damage her.... 

The first post caused uproar among the commentators, I was freaked out too. Then she edited it and apologize in the comment, so I kinda ignore it after that and think positively. Duhhhh, now I am broken. :heartbreak:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a few clips and for some reason I feel like she must have survived it somehow... I mean the drama is called "Voice" and it's about her special ability so why would they kill the main figure of the whole series? Anyway I still don't want to belive that Kangwoo is the killer of Miho or that he cut her ear off but we don't know who will be included in the next cast and what kind of role Kangwoo will play next season  so

we will have to be patient.. Honestly all in all I liked that season as well and I can't wait for the following season! Rooting for Kang Center!

Stop that I didn't watch it I just come back in 10 minutes I had to read your posts see the videos that was posts here and I am can't that no true kj will  live , kw didn't kill miho  he maybe was amazed  about her hearing  ability that why looked at them like that, he didn't kill her, kj is a life cause if that not the case than goodbye  season 2 from my life I had to accept  so many changes, problems  , mistakes  but not that I never hate the drama just cause the ending I didn't like , never in my life in drama and books but that my limited with this season killing kj are they insane why even shorter  season 2 and make season 3 ??? That not true 

My friends  till someone post  profie from the written, pd or the actors  that this the ending for real I am not even going to talk about it, I had enough 

8 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Np problem, i wanted  to know and prefer to know since she's my favourite character.

Do you think Kang Woo was the killer of Mihno? The last flashback seems to imply it.

Which would make me even more angry since he should have been killed after trusting him.

If he's not the killer, it's a even more horrible case of women character being fridged....    

Just as I suspected on why they must focus on Dok Ki at Poongsan Officetel, I have a feeling that there is something more about his past. But, I am too emotional now to think any theory now. The writer, she betrayed my trust!  (LOL! Going for emotional rampage stage now :w00t:).

7 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I think she realized that she said too much and tried to backpedal to keep it a secret longer...

People are flocking into her Instagram's comments now. They must be shocked and sad just like us. :tears:  Comments on OCN last posts are increasing too questioning Kwon Joo death. Many are hopeful for KJ revival. 

10 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I need the subs too but i'm so bitter that i don't even want to watch ep12 now....

I need the sub to understand more on the motives to hunt for KJ. The setup is obviously planned to kill KJ. But, why??? 

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

People are flocking into her Instagram's comments now. They must be shocked and sad just like us. :tears:  Comments on OCN last posts are increasing too questioning Kwon Joo death. Many are hopeful for KJ revival. 

I need the sub to understand more on the motives to hunt for KJ. The setup is obviously planned to kill KJ. But, why??? 

It her ears  they asked him to bring her ears maybe  they didn't kill her but kidnap  her :astonished: noon I can't I will not go hopeful  or in sadness thoughts by myself  

I will wait for answer ? How dare they do that , than why not killing her in  the start of season 2 I had to wait and  wait for her to come back to the kj we know and hope that in season 3 things will change :bawling: I am sorry I can't be okay and not talking about it 

I am out to rest than come back

28 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I read a translation when s3 was confirmed few days ago that Saram Entertainment would study an offer if one is made, which seemed strange for me since s3 was already confirmed and they said it would pick up exactly where season 2 will end.

I see it as the confirmation that she's dead and LHN wasn't offer to come back.

I feel strange reading that statement too, but in some other translation they said they are working on the schedule with LHn and LJW. I think I need to read the original article in Korean and translate it myself then. I am not sure what to think anymore. My mind seems paralyzed now. Am just going to wait for the sub. Although my heart will be broken twice, I need the sub to understand more. And perhaps be able to brace my heart saying goodbye to Kwon Joo. 

Oh dear, I just read Korean news article and saw their screenshot. I was too focused on KJ at that time and missed the part showing the old man in the car! Is that KW dad????? His words "Kousuke, let us go back home". OH MY GOODDDDDDD!!! How did I missed this!

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2018091

source: heraldcorp

3 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

How could this man be his dad? He should still be in jail or even dead since ep 11 said he was executed.   

There's possibility his dad survived the sniper. I don't know what to think anymore. Will be mourning for KJ for now, and wait for more news on Season 3 cast. :tears: 

I am retreating for now. Will be back. Good night guys (it's past midnight here). :ph34r:

Lee Ha Na's agency Saram Entertainment posted a beautiful post dedicated to her and Kwon Joo today. This is how OCN should have promoted her too. So many beautiful HQ pictures of her. Take a look, guys, it made me feel better after this episode.

RE_J13A2315.jpg?type=w1200

RE_IMG_9414.jpg?type=w1200

RE_IMG_9623.jpg?type=w1200

Below is the full post with lots of goodies:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16713422&memberNo=10059278

Edit: Just saw that @titania1000 has already posted these pictures in LHN's thread earlier today. :sweat_smile:  Thank you for keeping her thread alive, I'm gonna join in too. I started liking her from Unkind women but Voice truly brought out my huge girl crush on her. :kiss_wink:

Voice 3 is number one on real-time search rating in the entertainment section of Naver. Voice 2 is also picking up, currently at 9th position. People sure are shocked. 

16 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I can't imagine the drama working with only a male lead, so they will probably cast a new female lead (as if anyone can replace her).

I fear most that they will try to drag the investigation on her murder as far as possible in s3 and made us believe that she could come back, only to reveal that she's dead for good.

They should just dismantle the GTT and not pretend it's still the same drama.

Maybe that's the plan : create a new unit with new leads (male and female) who will chase Kang Woo, who will be forced to join those people who staged everything...     

If that's the case then it would be the stupidest decision ever made. They should just rename the drama then. K-netizens are raging in the comments about the last episode. People find it ridiculous that a trained professional voice profiler, one that had an enhanced hearing, like KJ wasn't able to distinguish between a real girl crying and a recording. I totally agree with them, it doesn't make any sense. it also doesn't make sense that KJ had to always (!) tell KW about what she heard before acting on her own first. It was frustrating to watch. KJ from the first season would've acted first, let her partner follow and brief him on the way if she heard a suspect possibly escaping. I don't know... I just hate the writer and director a bit for messing her up. If you think about it, they've been preparing us from the second episode that KJ would get hurt when Jang's wife asked her to stay safe... I hated that talk because from that moment I already knew that it was coming...

38 minutes ago, nateko said:

If that's the case then it would be the stupidest decision ever made. They should just rename the drama then. K-netizens are raging in the comments about the last episode. People find it ridiculous that a trained professional voice profiler, one that had an enhanced hearing, like KJ wasn't able to distinguish between a real girl crying and a recording. I totally agree with them, it doesn't make any sense. it also doesn't make sense that KJ had to always (!) tell KW about what she heard before acting on her own first. It was frustrating to watch. KJ from the first season would've acted first, let her partner follow and brief him on the way if she heard a suspect possibly escaping. I don't know... I just hate the writer and director a bit for messing her up. If you think about it, they've been preparing us from the second episode that KJ would get hurt when Jang's wife asked her to stay safe... I hated that talk because from that moment I already knew that it was coming...

I  back, watched it full raw, stupidest, making kj only a bridemaid for  kW character, zero logics about her ability and so much reporting  to kW, that she didn't you jh the person she trust the most in the world!!!

believe  me I would like  in 90% will  write a long post about that in the same moment  I watched  it with sub, not that I wasnt mad  enought about that    all the season but till the end i gave them a chance.

I understand  about 80% of what they saying in Ep 12 but I am stooping myself  from written my feeling  for that 20% that I am not even have hope  that will even be any help  from the picture I get or the feeling I have .

54 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

It was a send off for Kwon Joo. Just like the flowers they sent to her.

Kwon Joo is dead :bawling:

I was going to send a wave to all her fans who posted in LHN thread: we all need a place to support each other after this massive blow.

I'm her fan since High school King of Savvy but Voice 1 was her best project and Kwon Joo the best female character  ever made in kdramaland. 

I'm really looking for her next project though i don't want to think about it now: it's too soon.:heartbreak:

Quoting myself to add that's why the rumors start to spread about s2 being the end of the drama: Journalists heared about the main character dying and thought it was the end of the plan for s3.

I can't imagine the drama working with only a male lead, so they will probably cast a new female lead (as if anyone can replace her).

I fear most that they will try to drag the investigation on her murder as far as possible in s3 and made us believe that she could come back, only to reveal that she's dead for good.

They should just dismantle the GTT and not pretend it's still the same drama.

Maybe that's the plan : create a new unit with new leads (male and female) who will chase Kang Woo, who will be forced to join those people who staged everything and want him back...     

Why not !! I am trying hard not to go on that mood it wouldn't  be a nice when I am going to really mock how much they make fun of us 

1 hour ago, nateko said:

Voice 3 is number one on real-time search rating in the entertainment section of Naver. Voice 2 is also picking up, currently at 9th position. People sure are shocked. 

They have all right for the first  time I agree with Korean fan I had always thought they most of the time overacting  so much not accepting  different  view but the day come when I say they have all the right to be like this 

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

There's possibility his dad survived the sniper. I don't know what to think anymore. Will be mourning for KJ for now, and wait for more news on Season 3 cast. :tears: 

I am retreating for now. Will be back. Good night guys (it's past midnight here). :ph34r:

Sadly not interesting  right now, they thought that will make us interesting  we was guessing that from like 5 ep's ago at least  the father is a life , Sorry  that not enough mystery to ful the holes they made on me.

4 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Whatever happen in s3  and unless she comes back (but how?), this is big mistake that will stay a big mistake.

@titania1000 I agree, unless she comes back it will forever remain a horrible mistake. I finally understand why I'm so upset and frustrated. This situation reminds me of the painful ending of Vampire prosecutor season 2 - the biggest screw-up OCN has made to this day. They ended the last episode with a promise of a third season that never came. The last episode also involved an explosion in the last few seconds and the female lead character's death has never been confirmed to this day. I'm still traumatised by that and yet now they repeat history with a different drama but at least this time they confirmed the third season. Doesn't help me though, as I'm still reminded of that fail. Honestly, OCN knows how to make awesome dramas but it also knows how to mess things up to a point of no return, so I'm still shaken. I do have a bit of hope that KJ might be alive based on the fact that the bomb didn't go off right after it hit 00:00 and KJ looked to her right for whatever reason. It's a strange reaction in her situation, so maybe another bomb went off in close proximity but the one that she found was just a dummy. I'll hold onto this hope until the next season comes... 

2 hours ago, nateko said:

@titania1000 I agree, unless she comes back it will forever remain a horrible mistake. I finally understand why I'm so upset and frustrated. This situation reminds me of the painful ending of Vampire prosecutor season 2 - the biggest screw-up OCN has made to this day. They ended the last episode with a promise of a third season that never came. The last episode also involved an explosion in the last few seconds and the female lead character's death has never been confirmed to this day. I'm still traumatised by that and yet now they repeat history with a different drama but at least this time they confirmed the third season. Doesn't help me though, as I'm still reminded of that fail. Honestly, OCN knows how to make awesome dramas but it also knows how to mess things up to a point of no return, so I'm still shaken. I do have a bit of hope that KJ might be alive based on the fact that the bomb didn't go off right after it hit 00:00 and KJ looked to her right for whatever reason. It's a strange reaction in her situation, so maybe another bomb went off in close proximity but the one that she found was just a dummy. I'll hold onto this hope until the next season comes... 

Oh my , you right how I can forget about that my biggest shock and trauma  from watching muilty seasons drama , not that it took me years to out of that and stop.waiting for another season no another episode  just to stop that mess ending episode 

@titania1000 Don't  let me star about that dear you know it was one of the first dramas that made me know that there a channel that called ocn do you know how great they did in season 1 and how much they mess even the characters  from season 1 change them to another  personality, style  don't let me start   it happened again and I fall  for it 

@nateko you right they can make the best drama but they can  destroy  it too , that horrible memory  come hunt me now , why I didn't realise  I should not do the same mistake  again why I did it again!!!

@titania1000 thanks for so much sharing with us this beautiful  stills and gifs , no don't levels  till there office answer 

I need you here at least to survive watching it with sub 

I noticed that the title for the next season was changed to sth different meaning that the focus of the story will change... idk but maybe that will mean that Kwonjoo will leave for real... The drama might just turn to any normal crime show taking the unique plot away. Hopefully she will be back but I'm kinda losing hope after seekng the title change... but maybe I misunderstood as my korean is not that good yet

52 minutes ago, nono79 said:

I noticed that the title for the next season was changed to sth different meaning that the focus of the story will change... idk but maybe that will mean that Kwonjoo will leave for real... The drama might just turn to any normal crime show taking the unique plot away. Hopefully she will be back but I'm kinda losing hope after seekng the title change... but maybe I misunderstood as my korean is not that good yet

Wait what's the name now?? Oh god, she really can't leave cmon! :cold_sweat:

Honestly I think she's still alive, like how can they have a Voice 3 without her? Like because of her hearing the story worked. 

If this season was a 16 episodes long, I don't think they would kill her off like 4 episodes before. Its more like a flimsy twist and maybe the thing went off so  the dad can start his part in the whole game of Bang Je Soo because the dad did say that someone is interested in Kwon Joo's ears. 

If they don't have Lee Na Ha next season, the show won't work cause no one is gonna watch just watch for Lee Jin Wook, we all are fans of her and him too but really she carries the show. Really sad and disappointed this time from writer and OCN.

Hi everyone. My last post on soompi was 4,5 years ago and I literally had to sign in again after so long time just to express my frustration on how voice 2 ends.

Voice 1 was incredible. One of the best kdramas i have  ever watched. My husband liked it too. We waited with huge excitement 1 year to watch voice 2. We even wondered why voice is not on netflix. It is so good. Anyway, voice 2 is good as well, though not as mind blowing as voice 1. The actors are really good & the plot is allright. It is quiet grimm though to see this vast network of bodypart collectors. The chemistry between do kang woo and kang kwon joo is beautiful. However, upon reading the spoilers of kwon joo s death, my husband didnt even want to see ep 12. We feel, without kwon joo s character it is not worth watching voice 3. Is is ocn messing up or does lee ha na want to stop? If so, why couldnt they made a better ending for her. Anyway, voice without lee ha na is not worth watching. 

But the good thing is, through this drama, we become very amazed by lee ha na, an unknown actress to us b4. Her acting, her potraying kwon joo and her breath-taking beauty. We definitely will follow her onwards.

I have watched  it with the sub, so  let me talk about it in a calm and peaceful mind let me start by written  the questions we had from the start and what great answer we get  
P.s. please just read my long post  I think it will help some of you with your feeling right now.

Question 1: Is kW was a killer as a child?  a real monster?

Answer:   sorry after they try so hard to make us double him for so many Ep's and then decide to show us how he was a victim of hate and misunderstanding,  they decide to end it as they start it, without any answer just keeps wondering again dear fans is he a killer or not?? Keep the good work :thumbsup:

Do I have hard feelings about it?  no way, why can't we as fans have  a bigger heart and accept that little thing with a peaceful mind 

Question 2: why they killer was haunted kW? What their connection?? 

Answer   : it not there so don't search for it, I mean the answer  dear fans, he just wanted him to be like them a child who grows up on hate should become a monster too they were watching over many children too or at least  that the answer we give you for now, but why KW was special to BJS what he wants to remember about them meeting before not just his lost memory of the murder 27 years old that little details weren't the most important part so dear fans can you wait for season 3 as a good kids , didn't we gave you enough candy by telling you BJS family story and why he killed three years ago it was a touching story right ?......don't ask for so much at once 

Am I angry about it ?? No way it not their fault, it kW fault why he has a bad memory, the killer had worked so hard to make him remember all the season, :pensive: no for three years maybe more eve!!! , the poor man didn't even get at least that making him remember, so why I should be angry if he accepted the fact that he didn't, what right i have to be angry !!! besides the answer is easy he didn't even meet him in  the past did he it was all his imagining that they the same and KW should remember what he is  so he can prove that he will be the same like him, and all the Japanese connecting is just  a mere luck, i have to be now crying for BJS touching story that more then enough

Question 3: who are the people that behind the killer ??

Answer: it quizzes for our smarter fans  let see where your wild  imagination will get you and maybe we can use some of your ideas too 

My feeling: I Am thankful for that trust they give us, don't worry we will not let you down,  fighting !!! 

Questions 4- 10: what the backstory of each one of the killers ? the woman who die ?? The other crazy men?? KW friend?? At least how kW and his friend meet? What his reasons?okay  Chief  na why he hated kW so much before everything start? 

Answer:     why the fans are having so many questions and Demands!! we told you something about the guy who kill in the abused case, we told you that kw friend was lonely he helped  a crazy killer cause he was a friend of him and become a family, he still innocent man and kind he just helping his crazy family- friend killing more and more people, how he meet KW AND other questions not that important. really dear  fans  could you for once have  trust in the story and see the big picture and not focusing on pity things, okay be a good kids and wait and come to season 3 we will think if we will answer that or just start with a new hatter and killers who will continue the game and gave them some back story then. 

AM I feel like killing someone?? No way,  give me a break, killing people about things like that it is  the meaning of being petty we the fans  have disappointment this drama team so much so:pensive: why not prove to them that we can grow up and stop being petty people , it just like kJ hearing ability they can use as much as they want when they want, making characters sometimes so important like KJ perfect hearing from far  and then making them just a passing characters.  no need to talk about it , it like KJ not hearing even what beside here in other time  when they don't want here to hear now, just like how they can catch killers sometimes in ten minutes and lose a killer who stands to watch them from beside so many times with their power and speed teams under their order , it the writer  forgive him he forget what the different between GOLDEN TIME TEAM and normal police officer, code zero not even something that they do till the end 

Question 11: did they kill kj ?? Why would they need to do that ??

Answer:    isn't that easy to understand?? Okay let explain  to our kid's   fans in nice way,  kj in danger  of being killed have two important reasons, first,  we need a big shock like losing someone important to kw  to be the reason for him to remember the past, second, we need to make you dear fans have the biggest  climax  didn't you like that ? that strange 

Me: what a logic reasons :thumbsup:, sorry for being angry from you , just kill kj for real not just a play or to trick us till season 3 begain, she not important,  kW is the mean  lead that we watching the drama for, it okay to let go some  people like kj for the mean lead , she was written this season only to be his support character  all this season like any female lead in any drama. she not the soul of the drama or something like this  ( can't write more about  it ,not like this)

Last question: is that the same pd who decide to change  the original  written and make it two seasons, not giving answers in season 2 and just play with us for nothing and destroy  the mood of golden time and the drama  and focus only in acting  scene and running around the place, and was behind so many  other things ? 

Answer:   yes isn't he a brilliant man?

Do I feel like hate and anger taken over my big heart!!!!  sure not, he a man with big vision let not be a closed  minded  people let upgrade our self  to see his brilliant vision, what was the original season 2 before he ask to spilled it in two seasons some ep's after kj death, or after saving her war with the Japanese people who we still know nothing about who cares let just believe in his great vision 

Okay my friends  what you saw above is the angel-human being, but since people didn't born to be in angels forms  let me show my real feeling about it 

it not just the ending, the waiting and waiting, hope after hope destroyed but still given and chances and another one and another one maybe there will be changing maybe at least they going to make kJ and golden time go back being the coolest people we once respect , maybe even in the last box they will give me a reason to watch this season again or a hope that i will want to risk watching season 3 someday 

that hope when i opening that box

FoolhardyDelayedDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif  

but what i   get for hoping for a change or better season 3
18760229.gif  
my feeling, my feeling are behind this

avd.gif  

P.s. with all my respect  to everyone who may think I am overacting, I am sorry  you have all the right  to write  about your different  views of the ending and forgive  me if needed to let that out ( really needed  that I was a good person till now and had so much faith )  i am will be ready after some sleep and rest to look at things in my own positive side and find peace and even changing all this feeling now and have loving eye for season  and maybe even forget about everything that bothers me but for the time being i needed to get that part out of me 

Archived