[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Nah, it's okay. I did not elaborate further either on that comment in earlier post. 

I laughed so hard at your "naughty boy" expression! :joy: 

I noticed that he has been kinda enjoy teasing KKJ. For instance, KKJ meet him at the police station ("Are you my stalker?"), when they were in the car ("If your are interested in me, say it right now"), and the annoyed-but-going-to-eat-it message when KKJ gave him food (the way he compose his message to her in cute expression.. instead of just "Ildan Mokeulge", he typed it as "Ildan Mokeul-sem", which usually use between people with very close relationship). :mrgreen:  

I think that he definitely has a crush on KJ but who can blame him. :sweat_smile: 

3 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Nah, it's okay. I did not elaborate further either on that comment in earlier post. 

I noticed that he has been kinda enjoy teasing KKJ. For instance, KKJ meet him at the police station ("Are you my stalker?"), when they were in the car ("If your are interested in me, say it right now"), and the annoyed-but-going-to-eat-it message when KKJ gave him food (the way he compose his message to her in cute expression.. instead of just "Ildan Mokeulge", he typed it as "Ildan Mokeul-sem", which usually use between people with very close relationship). :mrgreen:  

Daebak

You guys made me smiled from mouth to ears , is it crime drama or rom-com :))

I searched for Kwon Joo x Kang Woo keywords in youTube but it came out Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu clips haha even s1 the fans were on romance mood already

hope we will have clips of KJ and KW soon:sweatingbullets: 

2 minutes ago, yessy said:

I searched for Kwon Joo x Kang Woo keywords in youTube but it came out Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu clips haha even s1 the fans were on romance mood already

Just to ease the stress from waiting weekend to come.. ahahhahaha! :joy:

There is no Kwon Joo X Kang Woo FMV yet on youtube, but there are everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. That "shoot-me-i-don't-care" is the most popular one :joy:  Last time, that Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu fmv also took some time to appear on youtube. 

48 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

There is no Kwon Joo X Kang Woo FMV yet on youtube, but there are everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. That "shoot-me-i-don't-care" is the most popular one :joy:  Last time, that Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu fmv also took some time to appear on youtube. 

Yeah  i have searched instagram and found this, really liked it 

It seems ocn will have loveline or fans will not be able to withdrawal from their hallucinations hehe

On 9/13/2018 at 9:32 AM, Aya Hong said:

KW is such a very confident man , on his looks or as a man or so hahaha ....he even told KJ when they were in a car, “if your interested in me”...

I think, you are mistaken :) it isn't a confidence, on the contrary, this was a hidden hope that there is someone in this world who could be pay att to him :)  Sincerely pay att.  

But KW has bad social skills that is why all what he did looks like this:  “if your interested in me... don't call me lil brother...  I take sneakers only because this is a gift..."

But he took  a gift and meal and waited for KJ's glance :tears:

Sad child hidden inside of adult man is waiting for caring.

3 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:
4 hours ago, yessy said:

Just to ease the stress from waiting alwaysweekend to come.. ahahhahaha! :joy:

There is no Kwon Joo X Kang Woo FMV yet on youtube, but there are everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. That "shoot-me-i-domystery-care" is the most popular one :joy:  Last time, that Kwon Joo x Mo Tae Gu horror also took some time to appear on youtube. 

yeh why i have to worry about the last week of this stressful drama when i have friends here made me go on the rom-com mood :joy:

3 hours ago, yessy said:

It seems ocn will have loveline or fans will not be able to withdrawal from their hallucinations hehe

OCN has a major problem  this channel always want to focus on the mystery, thrill,  action  and horror  kinds of drama but it always ended making the most wanted  romance couple  and they don't even want to go on the romance road :joy: it their fault they chose the most good actors and play with little affection thinking it not harming us but they do they  realize now that the little things make people go wild more than full romance story , this channel making us suffering but what can we do we love their dramas so much, they leave most of the things to our imagining we forgiving  every time:relieved:

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Ah... that's the real reason behind the hostage situation. It was an excuse to get up close and personal.

;)

8 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

i am giving up i am joining this party 

giphy.gif  

1 hour ago, meon said:

I think, you are mistaken :) it isn't a confidence, on the contrary, this was a hidden hope that there is someone in this world who could be pay att to him :)  Sincerely pay att.  

But KW has bad social skills that is why all what he did looks like this:  “if your interested in me... don't call me lil brother...  I take sneakers only because this is a gift..."

But he took  a gift and meal and waited for KJ's glance :)

yeh sad child inside who waiting for caring 

as kj said after reading his crime book, he was fighting himself for so long proven to himself he can be different. but that was waste since everyone keep looking at him like a monster , KJ felt that before when her father was killed and for 3 years no one believed her and everyone looks at her as a cold-hearted liar who uses her own father death to gain money and betray the police, she had to live in that lonely place before when you can't trust or believe in anyone and for sure  lose the hope that there someone who will lend you a warm hand ( beside she was lonely child too who had to hide her ability from the world )

that why she understand his feeling after reading that book she said " she herself would hate the world if she was in his place "

that why i said before KW was in the same place KJ was on in season 1 and even in more worst place since he had to live as monster in everyone eyes since he was a child,  and KJ is like JH here, she the one who gave him a hand to go out from that lonely place.

KJ not the same like JH since she don't have his blind trust and big heart that forgive and face all the double and betray  but she did great in her own way, and KW isn't like the past KJ too since he on more darker place  and his character is so different but he also doing great on his own way fighting and accepting good and warm treatment 

the best was how he really was waiting for her glance, he didn't like it when she was avoiding eyes connecting but poor child he didn't know how to react to that, like his friend when he said to him " no matter what happens i think it was your fault " and he was like what  i did !!!

4 hours ago, yessy said:

Are they done filming already? Or is there a crazy chance that the writer's assistant lurks in Soompi's forum, be moved to tears by our posts, and sneaks in a tender scene between our two leads in the last episode? Don't burst my bubble, lol! :rolleyes::w00t:

31 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Seems that writer has messed up badly this season: when everybody is talking about romance and forgotting about the plot, it's clearly not anymore  the quality drama that was a sensational discovery a year ago for its capacity to push the  limits of gore and horror in kdramaland,  its unique aesthetic and social ambition. :wacko:

They should have payed more attention when they casted the male lead.  If the writer was confident about her ideas for s2, she wouldn't have need to compensate with such a poor trick as picking someone for his looks. She doesn't have as many stories and as good stories to tell and is just relying on the superficial.   :(   

Anyway, the damage is done: let's enjoy Kwon Joo and LHN for the time left...  :vicx:     

The writer did plan for one season that will be 16 episode all the year they decide  later with the new direction that the story will be in two seasons and that the problem 

With no so much  time he had to change the story to be less on season 2 and to have another whole season 3 , he had to write season 2 +season 3 in the same time , even if he had ideas  and plots for more 5 seasons but  the written episodes for two seasons in the same time is different 

That why there weren't  so much touching  story in season 2 , the story of hates and the big plans of the killers  that orgianl was supposed  to be the mean idea and the big fight for season 2 was pushed to season 3 and the written had to adjust new storys that not related to the crazy killers so it was rushed  writing and shooting 

Without the biggest  enemy  who was all the season only listen  to them and start to be active only last two weeks of the season people lost the biggest challenge ,

For me I like voice  I wish I have 10 seasons but like that , if I had the choice is would choice a 16 episodes full story in this season, and if they have more to tell to have a whole year written it as good as they can then show it us, 

The stress of making all the changes on few months  before the shooting is so big and affect  and we saw how much we was off on some episode 

7 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

If I understood right, this is abt 'it's hard to wait for Saturday' from OCN

토요일 기다리기 힘들었는데... 배우님 정말 이러시면.... 됩니다...!

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

@nona88 Thank for your explanation. Your arguments are good and helpful to have a larger view of the problem. 

But sadly, i'm too hugely disappointed to change my view : i has such high expectations! 

The episodes work on a detailed level, but on the global level s2 doesn't hold a candle to s1 and i feel robbed.  :tears:   

yeh u understand that so much i am just saying the reasons but that don't mean they were right , they made the wrong choice i get they felt they story need a larger scale but they should choose to make more 2 or 4 ep's  let season 2 ended it in 20 ep's if that needed not shorten the second one and drag the story to another season  

anyway as i said i only saying my personal thought i don't have the right to speak for all the fans,  there  people who don't see it in the same way but for me i think it was a waste for KW charecter, for KJ for the crazy killers idea this season has the most interstesting plot and element it was more complex then season 1 in the ideas it should get more good treatment from the writter in detail and from the PD , as i said it the same writter and the PD who i respect so much but they did mistake by deciding to make this story in 2 seasons and to live in the stressfull time to make all the changes, i think season 3 will be more will written since he builed on the mean story that the writter was .for season 2 but it still in big risk since there no time and they really have to start shooting soon so i hope they really make some changes and suprise me, i am not sure if i will be ready to try season 3 after that but for now i am taken break from thinking and choicing too till we have that season ready 

42 minutes ago, meon said:

If I understood right, this is abt 'it's hard to wait for Saturday' from OCN

토요일 기다리기 힘들었는데... 배우님 정말 이러시면.... 됩니다...!

thanks for sharing it :joy::love:

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Seems that writer has messed up badly this season: when everybody is talking about romance and forgotting about the plot, it's clearly not anymore  the quality drama that was a sensational discovery a year ago for its capacity to push the  limits of gore and horror in kdramaland,  its unique aesthetic and social ambition. :wacko:

They should have payed more attention when they casted the male lead.  If the writer was confident about her ideas for s2, she wouldn't have need to compensate with such a poor trick as picking someone for his looks. She doesn't have as many stories and as good stories to tell and is just relying on the superficial.   :(   

Anyway, the damage is done: let's enjoy Kwon Joo and LHN for the time left...  :vicx:     

I respectfully disagree (and let's agree to disagree, lol). I absolutely love the storyline, I find it strong and well-developed, and for me goofing around about a non-existent romance is a way to balance the heaviness and (at times) goriness of the story. I don't think the writer lacked confidence in her skills, and I don't think LJW, despite being so incredibly dreamy, was cast solely based on his looks. I think he's doing a terrific job here as an actor. He's intense and believable. He does bring out the darkness out of his character, as well as a sardonic, sarcastic, caustic, wry humor.

No damage here for me. Bring it on, Voice 2! I'm ready for the finale! :D

PS: @titania1000 Please, don't take this as a personal attack of any sort. I respect your opinion and understand your disappointment... I'm just like a kid right now, riding a water slide, going along with the story and weirdness of having a shorter season (etc.), I confess, happily enough. I didn't expect anything this time around because I'm usually disappointed by 2nd seasons, so in my case maybe not having any expectations made my viewing experience okay... 

8 hours ago, meon said:

But he took  a gift and meal and waited for KJ's glance :)

This is so true. KW really just wanted someone to believe him and I think in the back of his mind when he saw KJ for the second time (when she talks to him at police station) he kinda figured out that she's a smart woman but also someone who is ready to listen, which many male characters in Voice lacked (last season and even this season). 

He's also even touched when she pushes him away from the truck that catches on fire, so all the gestures Kwon Joo has done for Kang Woo - he remembers and I think he only remembers because no person has ever done any caring gesture for him. :heart:

Archived