[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

I just saw this thread and for some reason it feels a little weird to see how Kangwoo got thrown out as a murderer like midway of the drama and as I saw the last season the writers tend to include some unexpected plottwists. So what if the killer is using Kangwoos disorder to frame him? Let's say the guy (don't remember who anymore) who told on Kangwoo to Chief Na is on that killers side. Maybe Kangwoo never reacted violently and it was all made up to make him look like the crazy one. How did the killer get the ear anyway? But yeah who knows. Maybe he really has a second personality who is commiting these crimes. I have just seen the teaser for tomorrows episode as well and it kinda seems like he is starting to get hunted down because people are suspecting him again and he is confused about himself. From my perspective (for now at least) Kangwoos situation is just getting used by that killer in order to cover up what he actually did. But let's see what will happen tmrw!

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

,About  ep 9

1.Most important thing,  i wrote about it before here I said " don't let this season ending be everyone more suspecting kW or maybe he on  the run from police  after they believe  he a killer" I said that , voice  2 team it still have 3 Ep's left , normally i would say that not even enought but I am here trying to be positive as much as I can, I am trying to trust each one of you with all my heart so please don't, just don't do that , not that please :heartbreak:

2.kW father was a killer; still maybe he his father or someone he know, even if he is his father we already  suspect that from ep 3 when he talked about "  not to make your child living as murder kid to double himself all his  life if he going to be a killer to ", I don't think kW helped his father ( if he was his father ) as the doctor said, he was really friend with the Japanese girl and his father killed his friend I think that enought shock to him to suffer all his life a trauma, lost memory and morever  to find it hard to trust and deal with people, but I think at that time since he was usually friend  with someone and maybe his father killed her when kW bring her home the people and the police suspect that he helped his father, but as a kid in shock he was never had chance to face that  thoughts ( all that if we talking about his real father) 

3.kW isn't the same person the masked killer, I was sure before since there were little proofs here and there , but it still not clear proof it still could be tricky from the how they show us the scene, but ep 9 clear that , chief na show kW photo to the people who live with the masked killer and they said they never saw him so we really clear from the fact that maybe the masked killer is another personality kW has.

4.so is he has another personality that help the killer !!still no clear answer on that part from the drama, but I think that not true 

5.I am now more thinking kw and the masked killer were there 27 year ago when the Japanese  girl get killed, that hoe everything start, one was the killer son, the other maybe another son, close friend or even a family member of the Japanese  girl or it just a kid that happen to be there, no matter  what the really I'd of the two kids it don't prove with one  have to be a killer, sometime a killer and the most psycho crazy killer kids fight to live in normal way as much as they could and didn't become killer , and sometimes not related kids saw something in there  childhood trun on their switch  to become psycho too, it related  to so many factors and just one of them that their people who was born like that, and another one people who choice to be like that so this two factor still just two on many other factors so no clear proof  from someone past that make him for sure a killer

I hoped kW was more honest with kj before, she already give him trust, chances and tried hard to not be affected  by everythings point  against him more then anyone in his life, he know that so before telling her that you thought she would be different and believe you , you should have give her some trust too even when it hard, she asked for that more then once in clear way.

KW no one can gave absolutely faith, Trust can be giving  to some limited and it not grown or stay standing if it wasn't something that you also give.

Waiting for e 10 I know they going to make me regret not waiting to next week before watching it, just give us some change of the game I can't keep this untrust game to the last episode 

@nono79 

welcome  here I hope you enjoy being here and in other drama fourm, and I am with the thoughts that the killer using kW problem to frame him, or at the start he want him to change and become  like him as he thought, but now he destroying him If he will not choicing to go were the killer thing he belong 

15 hours ago, titania1000 said:
  • After the Cain and Abel clue given by Bang Je Soo to Kang Woo, we learnt that Kang Woo lost his mother one year ago and of the colleague of Bang Je Soo mentioned at the crime scene his older brother (he asked him to bring him). So the drama seems to seriously hinting at a family connection between them?!  
  • If this theory is true, could he have placed people near Kang Woo to check on him, and gave him infos when Kang Woo was suspended from the police force? Could it be Kang Woo’s informant (in which case he’s definitely not his victim)? I felt that he might have been one of the followers who texted Bang Je Soo during last episode

As I said before ( sadly  I have to write that again ) cain and abel story was never a good a hint :bawling: the masked killer from the start show interesting in kW in weird way, more then hating him he  like loving him,more then want to kill him he want him to live, more then framing  him on crime he didn't  do to get rid of him he was more trying to connect with him making him remember  things 

From the moment I saw how he talked of kW in front of his mother body  I know they know each other, even the mother, so maybe two brothers, friends or anything but for sure the killer not liking that kW forget about the bond  they share 

13 hours ago, titania1000 said:

preview for ep10 is just one big :scream:

He's threatening  Kwon Joo's life in a hostage situation! Is he really going to hurt her or is it a new twist?

Waiting I am waiting to see the answer 

My good heart saying he will never  hurt her he just using her to escape since he surrendered, he come to talk to her so even If she doesn't believe  him, he will not hurt her, 

By the way kidnapping her not a bad idea maybe for once they will have enought  time to talk and  he will be forced  to share everything with her, and she will face him of what she know and thought 

Just for once stop the hide game it boring  now, just throw your thoughts and anger at each other i missed  that life style 

15 hours ago, titania1000 said:
  • ’m mad at the writer for missing once more the opportunity to write a beautiful female friendship scene between Kwon Joo and Eun Soo when they almost met.
  • This drama love to hire idols to improve its popularity and so far the casting director did a good job, but I’m not sure what they bring to the show since the ratings don’t seem to have benefitted from their presence.

:bawling::bawling: he missed so much things a good actor for the stories, a good touching scene in important moments, let out the  deep connected between the team especially the female character I don't know if that the writer or the pd !!! Since the written did really care for the every little human side in story in season 1 I think sadly the pd fast and action  way cutting scene or doing it less care since he not seeing how important  this things, the scene  he focus on just the action and fight and climax of the story not the details of every character 

I feeld  that when he didn't show how important the scene when kj ask kW to save the woman from the sea, kj part was important like the important of kW change face that moment, from that moment even the story of victims start to lose the treatment they desrive,  it touching storys that shown in fast and action style , no more caring of the human side more then the action side.

Casting the actors is important, for me casting a good one more important then popularity but that not the case for Korean watchers so I understand they using it few times but as you said it to much, not helping here and it destroying  the story , the way it performing can make the story shine or buried  it just like the different  we feeled  between episode 3 story and the zombie story.

7 hours ago, msaamia said:

So does mean that there's no hope for Kang Woo and Kwon Joo? :sleepy:

Maybe this means Jin Hyuk and Kwon Joo are meant to be.....:heart:

Possitve thinking in time of need :thumbsup: you have my heart with you trying to think that way to survive what happening now 

For me jh and kj were meant to be from the start in many ways even if it not in the romance one too, I loved their  bond, loved each character alone and so much amazed  by their characters when they together.

But have hope my friend they already  planing season 3 , so no matter if kW and kj or jh and kj there still hope for the both side fans , but please I need a major changing in season  3 that enought I need more good treatment to this great story, but I fear that not going to happen since they planning to keep shooting season 3 at the end of season 2 , I hope they change their mind the situation now need a break and time  for everyone 

You know you are obssessed with Voice 2 when you are crazily searching for episode 10 to realise... episode 10 is not aired yet. :sweatingbullets:

And I seriously think KW and villian might be 

Spoiler

*jeng jeng jeng* brothers!!!

Same parents or same father, different mother. 

And all the previews of episode 10 that we are seeing are KW being framed as the killer by his brother or half brother.

And he is on the run from the police to prove his innocence. 

KW is definitely innocent!!!!

A minute of relax before the 10th ep  :)

Behind the scenes DKW is not so scary ;)

Although... Why his hand is red? These two have already killed someone just now?  :w00t:  PD?!
Their smiles really scares me :blink: 

201809091244777537_5b9498ee6a100.jpg

Spoiler

Yeah, I agree with whoever said it before... the more they try and convince us that Kang Woo is a psychopathic maniac the less I believe it. :D There's just an overabundance of evidence which just makes me go... "yeah sure". There can be such a thing too much evidence especially when Norman Bates is calling the shots. Most of the time evidence is meagre but the show is unusually generous... and it just keeps giving. ;) Maybe I've just watched too many police procedurals. :P

I'm not really convinced that KW is Kosuke either. Sorry. Sure, he has blackouts but dissociative disorder and luring girls? I'm sceptical. But of course he's suspicious and acts it... and that's partly his own fault because he doesn't trust anyone with his entire life story least of all himself.

If Norman Bates is who we think he is... his real relationship with KW that is... wow... words fail me. A literal evil twin perhaps. Well... not quite a "twin" ;)

I first heard about Fabre when I read Gerald Durrell's My Family and Other Animals in my teens. I'd never read any of his works until recently because of Voice 2. I started reading The Life of the Spider by Fabre this past week because firstly, I thought the reference might have some far-reaching significance and then well, I'm fascinated by spiders because we have so many kinds in our part of the world. In the first chapter about the female tarantula, Fabre references Leon Dufour another entomologist, I imagine.

‘Lycosa tarantula by preference inhabits open places, dry, arid, uncultivated places, exposed to the sun.  She lives generally—at least when full-grown—in underground passages, regular burrows, which she digs for herself.  These burrows are cylindrical; they are often an inch in diameter and run into the ground to a depth of more than a foot; but they are not perpendicular.  The inhabitant of this gut proves that she is at the same time a skilful hunter and an able engineer.  It was a question for her not only of constructing a deep retreat that could hide her from the pursuit of her foes: she also had to set up her observatory whence to watch for her prey and dart out upon it.  The Tarantula provides for every contingency: the underground passage, in fact, begins by being vertical, but, at four or five inches from the surface, it bends at an obtuse angle, forms a horizontal turning and then becomes perpendicular once more.  It is at the elbow of this tunnel that the Tarantula posts herself as a vigilant sentry and does not for a moment lose sight of the door of her dwelling; it was there that, at the period when I was hunting her, I used to see those eyes gleaming like diamonds, bright as a cat’s eyes in the dark.

Much of that description reminds me of Norman Bates' lair which is a basement and there's a passageway leading to the "control room". 

But what really fascinated me was this observation by Dufour by way of Fabre:

One day, when I had had a successful hunt after these Lycosae, I picked out two full-grown and very powerful males and brought them together in a wide jar, in order to enjoy the sight of a combat to the death.  After walking round the arena several times, to try and avoid each other, they were not slow in placing themselves in a warlike attitude, as though at a given signal.  I saw them, to my surprise, take their distances and sit up solemnly on their hind-legs, so as mutually to present the shield of their chests to each other.  After watching them face to face like that for two minutes, during which they had doubtless provoked each other by glances that escaped my own, I saw them fling themselves upon each other at the same time, twisting their legs round each other and obstinately struggling to bite each other with the fangs of the mandibles.  Whether from fatigue or from convention, the combat was suspended; there was a few seconds’ truce; and each athlete moved away and resumed his threatening posture.  This circumstance reminded me that, in the strange fights between cats, there are also suspensions of hostilities.  But the contest was soon renewed between my two Tarantulae with increased fierceness.  One of them, after holding victory in the balance for a while, was at last thrown and received a mortal wound in the head.  He became the prey of the conqueror, who tore open his skull and devoured it.  After this curious duel, I kept the victorious Tarantula alive for several weeks.’

It struck me forcibly that Norman Bates has positioned himself as the human observer watching his "insect acquisitions" from the relative comfort and safety of his control room in a grotesque role reversal. He observes his subjects while confining himself to his "glass bottle". He too has set up a contest... a battle of wits and endurance. He perceives himself as the god-like figure of the entomologist that defines not only the terms of engagement between his life specimens but also the outcome. Of course he isn't truly the dispassionate observer but he is curious at what his subjects will do when he throws them crumbs or bait. Will behaviourism rule the day... will they act in predictable ways? When he plants a seed of doubt, will they respond accordingly... will doubt, suspicion and outright hostility win the day? 

It isn't entirely a game with him... although games seem to be a large part of how he's controlling and setting up the victims. I have no doubt that the show is saying something not-too-subtle about gaming addiction and how that can become a foothold for unscrupulous individuals to manipulate the gullible and the alienated.

At the end of the day it isn't about KW per se. He is like the cat among the pigeons on some level but his guilt or innocence isn't paramount. The Golden Time Team had become a well-oiled machine... and it was until TL Jang was murdered and KW came on board. What's paramount is whether human society can function if trust is at a minimum. That seems like an obvious thing to say but is trust a choice or is it earned? Probably a lot of both. But the point is... a team is a microcosm of society... Norman Bates has his own team too... let's not forget that and they've got it together much more because they are in control of all the facts and the big picture. And it's equally true that trust is near impossible without knowledge and honesty. Also true is that a society cannot function if there's no clarity regarding justice.

I also wanted to talk about case of the week. That also had me hopping mad. Honestly, I am an evil person but I thought the women let Kim Min Son off rather lightly by trying to kill him. But I suspect that's the influence of Kwon Yul's minion nurse. I would've strung him up and made him confess on video to what he did and life streamed it, for example. :P There were other things they could have done. I know they did try to use legal means to no avail. Since they manage to find each other, they could have found a more legitimate and vocal means of publicizing their cause.

Still I'm glad to see the show highlight the horrors of dating abuse in conjunction with rich parents covering the problems of their wayward offspring with money and clout. I guess it's not that far removed from domestic violence. And the father was an absolute toad.

I am really enjoying Voice 2 so far. It is a different beast from its predecessor. But yeah, I'm generally fond of OCN cop shows mostly because they deal with real world issues in a gritty way. 

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

But the biggest shock and fear that i have now is that she could lose her power: the scene where she couldn't hear anything for few minutes seem like  a serious alert. :tears:

Based on how OCN has been promoting LJW, and  dismissing her almost completely, i wonder if the writer isn't prepping us to a season 3 without her....    

That scene of her hearing malfunction freaked me out so much, I'm still on pins and needles. If she really loses her ability or if they are really planning on making a third season without her then there's no way I'm watching that. I don't believe they have the courage to go with it simply because many viewers will boycott the drama if KJ isn't in it. I personally can't even imagine Voice without her, to me it's impossible but who knows what the hell is going on in the writer's or director's heads at this point. 

36 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The worst is happening :scream::bawling:

LHN has updated her insta with this a pic and a caption saying basically she's telling goodbye to her character and that she was happy to have the opportunity to play her. 

I will erase this second season of my mind for good and stay with her in s1 when she avenged her father and was left to leave happily with her team. 

That was the worst plot twist ever in any drama/show ever made.

There's no words  to express my disappointment...  

and @natekolet calm down, she may be just mean saying her goodbye to her character in this season, even if season 3 is shooting after season 2 it will not be aired now so it may be just her saying goodbye to this season like in the normal way 

okay i fear the scene when she loses her hearing too but no way if they really get pd from season 1 out, jh OUT then after that KJ out do they really think this drama will survive the rating these weeks even making season 3 in danger of stopping

i am so much trying to be positive here, trying to see everything in good eyes but they mess the original characters so much that i am going to really do what you say "I will erase this second season of my mind for good and stay with her in s1 when she avenged her father and was left to leave happily with her team" so i am really trying hard here they should make a little change in the last 3 ep's and in season 3 take a break voice team and make a major change it not a story that should be destroyed.

it has so much to give us and give them if they do it right 

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yeah, I agree with whoever said it before... the more they try and convince us that Kang Woo is a psychopathic maniac the less I believe it. :D There's just an overabundance of evidence which just makes me go... "yeah sure". There can be such a thing too much evidence especially when Norman Bates is calling the shots. Most of the time evidence is meagre but the show is unusually generous... and it just keeps giving. ;) Maybe I've just watched too many police procedurals. :P

I'm not really convinced that KW is Kosuke either. Sorry. Sure, he has blackouts but dissociative disorder and luring girls? I'm sceptical. But of course he's suspicious and acts it... and that's partly his own fault because he doesn't trust anyone with his entire life story least of all himself.

agree the more they focus on that the more i am not believed that and even if kw is kosuke that never proof that he really helped his  father killing that girl, he ust feeling guilty maybe his father used him to get that girl and he didn't know what his father going to do , he just 10 years old maybe living in fear and not really know what he did, he choice another life after that so even they trying to make me think he a killer i choice to not trust that so maybe i am wrong maybe that the twist, maybe they will let that open ending without answer just letting us drawing with different thought till another season or maybe not . no matter what i give up trying to find the answer now i will watch the last 3 ep's to see what they going to do and after that face  my feeling about it 

okay my friends it time for the  game,  now we all  realize that we have three psycho killers now the masked man, the  crazy man from ep 8 and the woman from ep 9 wow three that they show us and there more hidden, 3 ep's till the end and no one even know about any one of the three  :confused: so who the killer that will be catch or even be found in this season :

1. the masked killer 

2. the woman 

3. the crazy man

4. all of them in miracle way  found and a new friend of the show in the next season, we don't need enough time to know each one story  that doesn't matter :confused:

5. no one of them let keep KW the only killer everyone know and  make everyone suffer till the  next season if that even going to happen too :pensive:

let guess who going to survive from the killers to the next season ?????????? 

or should i asked which one of us the fans will survive after next week !!!!!!!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-8812-1440536166-2.gif 

43 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

It's a rough translation (made by Google): i could be wrong  and that might only her way to mark the end of the filming.

But i get the strong vibe that she won't come back for s3. People thanked her in the comments for her two years as Kwon Joo.

Let's be real, her character development was very bad: she's taking less and less place in the drama and getting overshadowed by Kang Woo in every thing, even profiling.        

I hope that she won't die. Whatever happens, let her leave and join Jin Hyuk and his son in America and the 3 of them be happy together.  

Edit: it's official: even OCN insta is saying goodbye!

I think it's her last episode, which means she will probably be killed! 

She got many warnings at the start of the season.... 

I'm SO mad, SO mad at the writer.......

Err..there is not a hint in the ocn insta post mentioning anything about KJ is going to die or not going to be in season 3. Don't rely on the google translate, it does not correctly translate the caption.

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

and wrong new lead actor ( his acting is getting worse since few ep). 

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Kang Woo was very commanding if not authoritian, giving order right and left and she was left often to follow and just organize  the back up. A complete contrast with the start of the season. 

Everyone has his own opinion :)  As for me, Jin Uk ssi's acting is brilliant and the  further the better. 

Yes, this is exactly what KW was from the very beginning! Not any contrast with the start of the season.

Sorry for self-citation, but 

Yes, he looks calm and it scares.

When a person acts under the influence of emotions - his actions are clear, but when his mind is cold, he can go much further, because he clearly sees the situation. His own emotions do not dazzle him and he goes to his goal....

...DKW just knows how to use the feelings of a woman, showing that a man is ready to protect her. And she is already following him, instead of directing him. He is already leading, but she is only following his goal.

It seems to me, that KKJ can no longer cope with him, he is being out of control and does it with a cold mind and, possibly, a cold heart.

Yes, he used her and GTT and he never wanted to be the part of GTT and he never hid it! On the contrary, he said it to their faces and his behavior was the same. He is excellent cop and he knows his job well and can do it well but it doesn't mean that he thinks as others think. 

Chief Na explained it very well. And KW himself said to KKJ that other cops aren't the same as she! He literally warned her and if she preferred to believe in better - this is her problem and her fault. 

KW is the same person as he was in the first eps, simply then he had less possibilities and more control above him from the side of KKJ. But step by step he won their trust and gained more power. Lee Jin Uk showed and shows it excellent. It isn't a X-mas story abt sinner who become a better person because of kindness of other persons. KW has his own goals and his own intentions and his own notion of good and evil .

Man, who threaten KKJ in the jail (do you remember his eyes?), couldn't turn into a teddy bear just because KKJ sent him a lunch. 

(Personally me, I don't want V3 with Lee Jin Uk - no matter with LHN or without.  I think it's time to put the point. I hope he isn't going to be shot in V3).

24 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Edit: it's official: even OCN insta is saying goodbye!

I think it's her last episode, which means she will probably be killed! 

She got many warnings at the start of the season.... 

I'm SO mad, SO mad at the writer...

i am clam i am clam, peace noooo i am not 

are they crazy or what ??????????????????? i don't, l can't talk about that now 

7 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Err..there is not a hint in the ocn insta post mentioning anything about KJ is going to die or not going to be in season 3. Don't rely on the google translate, it does not correctly translate the caption

i am hoping you right i can't have that crazy road with them, it to much i am a lover of this drama. i was trying hard to accept everything but that too much 

6 minutes ago, nona88 said:

i am clam i am clam, peace noooo i am not 

are they crazy or what ??????????????????? i don't, l can't talk about that now 

i am hoping you right i can't have that crazy road with them, it to much i am a lover of this drama. i was trying hard to accept everything but that too much 

Well, the OCN post just praising Lee Hana for always smiling and become their vitamin during shooting, and said that tonight they will be back will be back for episode 10, Director Kang will be waiting for everyone. While in Lee Hana instagram, she was just saying goodbye to Kang Kwon Joo for this season though. Nothing to be freaked out though. *scratching my chin*

@titania1000 and @ellelyana88 thanks for the update i am okay now, i already not liking so many killers, no answer, no progress in finding them and making KW more the only killer everyone see 

so i guess making  shown Kj have problem with her hearing ability then the talking about her death or out of another season, and to be honest i think they may be even canceled season 3 with this rating everything make me at my limit 

normally i will just drop a drama if it get messed or if that not my liking or at least watch it but stopped writing about it since i don't like being the negative one and destroy the fun for people who liked it . but i liked season 1 so much, i like kj too, i like idea of the season 2 too and kw character that why i am still trying to hope for  a better chance even with everything happen 

so i think i am really not clam after all :joy: 

[RANDOM RANT]

I have been reading comments on the sites that uploaded the drama. It is frustrating when people keep commenting that season 1 is better than season 2. You can't really compare them because each season deals with different type of psychopath and story theme. In season 1, they addressed the theme of power over the weak, where you can see from each cases they dealt with has something to do with those with more "power" (strength, money, age etc) use it to torture the weak. From the first case of Bok Nim where the hammer symbolized strength, Aram being abused by the adult (as was his adopted mother), the bus driver's insurance case and even the Granny case too. Mo Tae Gu was indeed the perfect example of psychopath who does not only enjoy showing off his strength to the weak, but also has power and money to cover up his murders. But, gosh, people have to move pass that and focus on what this season is about. (And Mo Tae Gu is dead. There's no way he will rise again from his grave.)

As for this season, the theme is to listen in every sense you have, apart from addressing the hate crime that is increasing in our society nowadays. IMO, there is subtle message episode 9 trying to convey from the scene where Director Kang suddenly lost her hearing and can't hear anything. It was like warning her to not only hear from one side, but try to listen from every side (thus, the concept of bugging everywhere means). Since receiving the images of Kang Woo from the psychopath, she has been too focused on hearing things that lead her into being suspicious of Kang Woo (and that clouded her judgement in considering that the psychopath is setting them up against each other). That's why, the psychopath has been mocking her (talking to himself) what she would do if she heard other grave truth if she is that surprised already in the past episode. (I may have over-analyzing this scene though. Hahaha! Freaked out for a couple minutes when she can't hear a thing!).

A lot of people have been commenting about how absurd that the psychopath has been wire-tapping the whole police station and listening to their conversations and tactics. Well, He is a cop himself, he's more than capable to bug the whole station and bypass the police radio frequency. Those certificates lining up on the wall in the psychopath's house is an indication that this time they are dealing with a psychopath with high intelligence and enjoy manipulating others' hate and anger as his "murder weapon". The story will goes on how the team (especially KW and KJ) unravel and "decipher" the psychopath's scheme.

As for Kang Woo, it is highly likely he developed PTSD due to the shock he experienced from the murder of his childhood friend Miho and being called the murderer's son (remember his words in episode 3 in Hee Joo case), and developed RAS from his experience on the boat three years ago. Watching the imaginary conversation between the psychopath and his mom this episode makes me wonder whether the real murderer of Miho was actually his mom based on her words "I am proud of you. Thanks to you, that person will come save me." I wonder if in the past, Kang Woo's dad admitted to the Miho's murder to her rescue. The psychopath have Miho's ear among his collection, probably "inherited" it from his mom (aside from his mental disorder). So, the one who inherited multiple personality disorder (as per explained by the doctor) from their parent is actually Kwon Yul character, not really Kang Woo.

My point is, this season need to be seen in different angle from season 1, and take note of the story development, although I must also admit that there were less thrills and jump-off-seat scene than last season (and less action scene too). Probably they want to emphasize the method of dealing with hate crime is to talk to them out of it (as they keep emphasizing Kang Woo words when dealing with suspect or victim), rather than using force like season 1. "If you kill him here, Hee Joo will become a murderer's daughter. You don't know how that feels like". "What a joke. Who can forgive you when the family hasn't?" and his other lines.

Well, just my 2 cents. Pardon my bad English  T__T

@ellelyana88 Wow, that was an awesome post, you should write more. :star: I haven't even thought of the possibility that the killer's mom could be involved in all of this. Interesting, that would be a great twist since she did seems quite em... peculiar. As for KJ being unable to hear, I thought that it might have to do with the huge amount of stress she's been under. Hopefully, that's the case and nothing more serious. 

@nateko I usually a silent reader. Only write once in awhile on topic / drama that really caught my attention. LOL! 

I agree that the amount of stress she's dealing with caused her temporary "deaf".  What I wrote just now was  what I think about the implicit / subtle meaning of that scene connected to this season. :flushed:

spoiler 

Spoiler

i am watching ep 10 now and we can be sure of the brother theory there was two boys kid back then   "cain and abel "had always was the worst hint 

i am sad for chief NA but dear he was blind with his hate that he didn't even search for other choices

again everyone falling for the killer play and  kw is a murder again in everyone eyes , i am sorry kw i want to blame them for being so stupid but dear you should trust kj at least and told her about your sickness you know the killer used it in the past and may do it again and he did now being honest asking them to believe you is hard but kj heart and mind bigger even with all this mess 

Archived