[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

A little about kw, I am sure he not a killer and don't have even have another personality 

1.he just as the doctor said have RSA and let add have a ptsd and some worst child momery 

2.his blackout is from his RSA and under the situation he on now it make his lost momery  come hunt him in the worst way

3.now kw memories I have notice something in the first momery of that girl in Ep 7 when she said she like him and want to play with him and was smiling at him she called him by his name "kw" , but in the second time in Ep 8 when show up angry with blood asking him why he did that to her , telling him it hurt and give it back she called him by another name "kyouske " that a Japanese name.

So let me have the easy guess the first one was from their happy days playing together, the second one was from the day she was killed and they take her ear that why she asking to give it back, now the difficul guess why two names?? If I have to take out the muilty personality thought then we have to choice , the first it not strange that someone living in Japan would have another name to fit there especially a kid so that why maybe they didn't find any school record  on kw , cause he was going to school under different name even the family name , but the second choice that "kyouske " is the masked killer name as he was another child kw and the Japanese girl know 

4.if they going to take this to season 2 since they start shown so many killer in the last two weeks than my friends  we can go with the the crazy theory that there some kind of community that think of themself as a higher human being and some of their  living way is killing and sending human body to each other as gift @nateko I get your point here, I hope that not the case  since that mean  a so  open ending this season :sweat: but we know for now that there this crazy psycho killers who talking to each other and they real so at least we sure they really have a little community now my fear is how this community can be a bigger  then what we can think :fearful:

Why I don't think kw is a killer neither:

He so cute to be a killer, I am not joking or taking about his face or something like that, just like kj I am taking about  what you see in his daily action, he act out of social rules but he still care for the safety of  people around  him, he act as he don't care what people think about him but it hurt him how even chief Na refuse to hear him , he act like don't need friends or someone but more then okay with people getting close to him, he just act rude but not really pushing  them out of his life 

Just like he opened to his past partner, he opened to kj and the golden team, all he need people who honest with him telling him what bad they things about him and still really accept him,

He lived a life with so many bad things, things we don't know , things he forget about it but it still affect his character, and having the ability  to read people don't help someone to open up to them.

the way he was refusing  the gift in words but was in the same time looking at it , fast wearing  it was cute, the same with the food kj send him and every act of trust and honest kj show him. 

In short words, he grow up as smart, talent, sad , lonely child with ptsd and had the gift to read and hear the evil though of people, he just lonely  it not like he refusing people it just he can't fit in the normal people life so he act arrogant like he don't need anyone. 

I think he choice to cop as he said to find what he really are, since no matter what happen in the past and even with his ability to understand the evil though he didn't want to be evil himself, so he searched for a way or good reason to have that ability as he telling himself in was giving that to catch criminal not cause I am going to be one .

P.s. I like chief na comment " people would mistake and think you have a heart broken " and the way kw angry answer  him "I clearly told you to bully only me"

He was really angry and heartbroken that kj act that way with him, but he wasn't angry from her or blaming her he just was angry from the something and someone how made her act like that, that my friends proof how he really need someone in his life,  even when kj act like she start to untrust  him all he cared why she was like that and how hurt she look. he was protective more than Salf center person who think only about himself and his feeling

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nona88 Deep down I fully agree with everything you've written about KW. That's how I want to see him as well but right now I'm still a bit reluctant to fully trust him. If he ends up a bad guy, I'll be heartbroken, because right now without all the blackouts and everything I see KW as a soft marshmallow that's hard around the edges and i like him a whole lot. His interactions with the GTT members and how they slowly bond together is precious.  And yes, his grumpy attitude at accepting kindness/gifts is hilariously cute - "I'll eat it but don't do it again" with KW's lunch and "I don't like it but I'll take it" with the sneakers from Joong Ki. :lol: It seems to me that all of the GTT members have really grown on him, especially KJ. It was hard to watch how he looked hurt when KJ started doubting him. 

Edit: The written previews says that ES's ex boyfriend will still be alive and placed in the ICU. The killer will get to know this and send his second accomplice to finish him off. So the nurse from the video preview must be the second accomplice. 

28 minutes ago, nateko said:

@nona88 Deep down I fully agree with everything you've written about KW. That's how I want to see him as well but right now I'm still a bit reluctant to fully trust him. If he ends up a bad guy, I'll be heartbroken, because right now without all the blackout and everything I see KW as a soft marshmallow that's hard on the edges and i like him a whole lot. His interactions with the GTT members and how they slowly bond together is precious.  And yes, his grumpy attitude at accepting kindness/gifts is hilariously cute - "I'll eat it but don't do it again" with KW's lunch and "I don't like it but I'll take it" with the sneakers from Joong Ki. :lol: It seems to me that all of the GTT members have really grown on him, especially KJ. It was hard to watch how he looked hurt when KJ started doubting him. 

Edit: The written previews says that ES's ex boyfriend will still be alive and placed in the ICU. The killer will get to know this and send his second accomplice to finish him off. So the nurse from the video preview must be the second accomplice. 

I hope so so another killer with 4 ep's a left :sweatingbullets:

I am thinking what information in the USB that KW give to CHIEF NA !!!!

Okay game now the killer women will.lead them to the killer from ep 8 and the that killer will lead them to the masked killer!!!

Another things I want to know what the big plan the killers were talking about all the time the new world plan, it was supposes to be mess month where the killer will do horrible things and despair again like three year ago but till now he was only playing with KW and the gold team no killing or part taken beside that women that wasn't part of the plan another two  weeks and the month  will be over what they planing  to do it not supposed to be  just about KW !!!

16 hours ago, msaamia said:

So this a really bizarre theory #1 and I haven't finished watching EP 8 yet, but what if Kang Woo is brothers with our masked killer dude?

There was the moment when I even thought that this is the same person :w00t:  with a split personality, and that is why he knows everything and abt everyone: he tells things to himself.

But I understand that it would be a TOO bizarre theory :D

11 hours ago, nateko said:

And yes, his grumpy attitude at accepting kindness/gifts is hilariously cute - "I'll eat it but don't do it again" with KW's lunch and "I don't like it but I'll take it" with the sneakers from Joong Ki. 

KW was positioned as a person with low social skills, seems, he really doesn't know how to behave when people show a good attitude towards him, it makes him embarrassed but... he is pleased :)   

(Maybe, he'll even learn how to make gifts too, smth like this: "I don't like you all and we're the strangers... but I bought these big cakes for you and signed up for the fan club of KJ" Краснею)

Spoiler

"...if he's not a human being but a monster to begin with".

ea3b09626fa1.jpg

c256cc007413.jpg

ed365fb62cb7.jpg

94e559cfb680.jpg

26 minutes ago, meon said:

There was the moment when I even thought that this is the same person :w00t:  with a split personality, and that is why he knows everything and abt everyone: he tells things to himself.

But I understand that it would be a TOO bizarre theory 

Please no okay you right we sure it not true since there  were a scene was listening live on kW talking so yeah he not the same person 

I hope we out of idea that he have another killer personality ( not minding another one but not a killer ) 

28 minutes ago, meon said:

KW was positioned as a person with low social skills, seems, he really doesn't know how to behave when people show a good attitude towards him, it makes him embarrassed but... he is pleased :)   

(Maybe, he'll even learn how to make gifts too, smth like this: "I don't like you all and we're the strangers... but I bought these big cake for you and signed up for the fan club of KJ

You killing me here :joy:  dear he already in the club  sorry for the cool kW he already on vip member  too, I don't think he can offer to lose kj care even a little we saw that already 

But yeah he really have a low social skills , it not that he don't want to be nice it just he don't know how to do that or how to replay the nice and good treatment  he getting now.

But he more then happy inside  accepting  it , that why I said he was cute like a child who say "I don't love you , I am angry from you" but in the same time still hold on you he looked like my 5 years old nephew when he angry from me but don't to want to leave my room and tell me "play with him but remember I am  still angry ":joy: 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

But he more then happy inside  accepting  it , that why I said he was cute like a child

He really looked like a child when looked inside the box with curiosity and then hurried to try sneakers on  :) Almost the same facial expression he had when got the lunch box from KJ - a cold, indifferent face of man with hidden childish curiosity in his eyes.  

Maybe, he was an unhappy child who used to hide his desires and feelings? :(  

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

It would also leave a place for Jin Hyuk to come back: I even checked Jang Hyuk last project and learnt that his drama is supposed to air on MBC in october but he started to film in july (the 1st reading script took place at the end of june). So i'm making a big assumption that  he could still join V3 (our drama  will continue to film based on the PD's interview at the presscon without interruption) if he wrapped up his other project this month and if v2 cast and crew takes at least a week off between the seasons ...

I am praying here I missed  the bond kj and jh had , it was one of the kind and I think kj need him so much 

I would like seeing him scolding her for not trusting and not directly asking kW and him hiting kW once like a good friend and old brother telling him to not act like living in different planet and to stop hidden in dark 

I miss his one direct  character, kind and caring fatherly personality to everyone and his angry and not given up soul 

I think kW and kj need jh the most now, let the person  who has everyone love and respect  back and let him give a big gift to the killer who play with human feeling and with the gift written " get lost or try to mess with my family and die " 

After watching 8 episodes I dont know what is my feeling exactly. Everyone complained about the wrong directing of new PD , yes, flashbacks too much, too many details telling and hidden stories, but its writer’s flop as well.

I am now like being in a mess with many killers- why so many bad guys? Season 1 only Mo Tae Gu is killing as I remembered, other culprits were bad also but not that psycho, killing someone for no reason...

about the characters, KJ is not showing her super hearing in a logical way- I mean, she “recalled” what she overheard before?? What is that? I wasnt convinced

KJ also seemed to be more vulnerable than s1, I like to see her poker face when she talked with others. Why she looked so emotional and puzzled when she met KW? Where is her cool charm? Or she fall in love with KW? :crazy: Hope not.

and KW, no matter if he is multi-personality disorder/real killer but not remembering or innocent detective, I think the twist is now guessed, unless someone unexpected like Agent Jin is the killer? Lol

DKW is too complex, but if he is the mastermind after all, its better than Kwon Yul’s character - and then, will repeat the “painful romance” between KJ and the villian like she and MTG in S1?

anyway, i really hope both KJ and KW will be more impressive than currently showed

@nona88 @titania1000 Having LHN, JH and LJW in the third season would be absolutely insane. I so want that to happen but I'm afraid JH might not agree to be in season 3. He seemed pretty done with the role but who knows. 

I also agree that KY's character is less impactful and scary than MTG. With MTG whenever he was on screen I felt that the guy was dangerous but with KY's killer it's just meh~. In this season I'm more concerned about the number of bad guys and that they're always not one but multiple steps ahead. It also concerns me that our team hasn't really moved forward in their investigation.   

1 hour ago, yessy said:

After watching 8 episodes I dont know what is my feeling exactly. Everyone complained about the wrong directing of new PD , yes, flashbacks too much, too many details telling and hidden stories, but its writer’s flop as well.

I am now like being in a mess with many killers- why so many bad guys? Season 1 only Mo Tae Gu is killing as I remembered, other culprits were bad also but not that psycho, killing someone for no reason...

about the characters, KJ is not showing her super hearing in a logical way- I mean, she “recalled” what she overheard before?? What is that? I wasnt convinced

KJ also seemed to be more vulnerable than s1, I like to see her poker face when she talked with others. Why she looked so emotional and puzzled when she met KW? Where is her cool charm? Or she fall in love with KW? :crazy: Hope not.

and KW, no matter if he is multi-personality disorder/real killer but not remembering or innocent detective, I think the twist is now guessed, unless someone unexpected like Agent Jin is the killer? Lol

DKW is too complex, but if he is the mastermind after all, its better than Kwon Yul’s character - and then, will repeat the “painful romance” between KJ and the villian like she and MTG in S1?

anyway, i really hope both KJ and KW will be more impressive than currently showed

Sadly I thinking it a mess right now 

What they doing to kj character and the pd  nake scenes I am not into the mood 

It part of the pd mistake I am not feeling the killer scene it showed like any other scene, where the dark feeling , color or background  music that was on season 1 

That made the killer, the victim and the leading character different it was like every character had his own world in the drama , but now it show as everyone is the same 

1 hour ago, nateko said:

@nona88 @titania1000 Having LHN, JH and LJW in the third season would be absolutely insane. I so want that to happen but I'm afraid JH might not agree to be in season 3. He seemed pretty done with the role but who knows. 

I also agree that KY's character is less impactful and scary than MTG. With MTG whenever he was on screen I felt that the guy was dangerous but with KY's killer it's just meh~. In this season I'm more concerned about the number of bad guys and that they're always not one but multiple steps ahead. It also concerns me that our team hasn't really moved forward in their investigation.   

Dear I waited for this villan to make me creepy but a part from his taken human body I didn't feel him, even the most waited moments when we saw him killing it was nothing, didn't move a hair in my body 

I don't want to say that but the actor not giving me the feeling, the direction of pd not getting me in the dark and scary feeling 

I am interesting  on the story itself now like you to  know just what they going to do

I feel sad this kind of complex story of kW from one side and psycho killers on the other side could be great if it was doing in other way 

I really loved this drama, but I guess I have to admit the pd in season 1 made the actors shine, everyone was the center of his scene, everyone was so important, everyone had his own atmosphere 

MTG give me the creepy crazy atmosphere even if he was just standing not talking or doing anything, the scene when they saved the victim's was so touching, focusing  on their feeling , JH feeling and kj , we could see the change in their heart  without words 

Don't get me wrong I liked season 2 and I said I watched it like new season and know I can't have the same things , but it going messed  now, the only touching story was the story in Ep 3 after it start to lose the affection, I am more want to know about KW now , and it make me sad voice was  especial cause it made every story is the center  of the drama, make you can't leve even one scene 

About JH yeh I like him back and I like the old pd to back now, I don't blame him.not taking another season  he did amazing and perfect  character  in season 1 and there the risk that another season will only be destroying  the original  character and as get said he feel that the role have nothing to give more 

Now I am.going to watch the final  I really like the story as written story and want to see it to the end, I am loving to the point it make me sad who it turn on the screen now.

P.s. I said I liked this pd from his past work , they were on my best dramas list, so I have nothing against him and I respect him but I am honest here this drama it not shown his skill that I like, 

I dunno... I don't really think that this season is really that much of a mess. I can understand some of the disappointment but to be honest, the first series did also have quite a lot of villains, not just MTG. Of course MTG was an extremely good-looking, charming villain but he was aided and abetted by a whole rogue's gallery as well. This is of course not counting the corruption among the police officers as well.

The most significant difference between the two series is that the team leader in the dispatch team has a much bigger backstory than the previous one. KW's individual arc is huge and much bigger than that of JH's and possibly even bigger than KJ's. JH was a good guy... a single dad with a sick son whose wife was murdered. That was it. His story is pretty typical of the cop who is victim. We already know pretty much all there is to know about KJ's past and why she got involved with call centre policing. It seems to me that much of the disgruntled rumblings comes from the fact that we want to be able to trust him 100% but we can't. And that's downright frustrating. Because I would be very upset, like everyone else, if he were as big a villain as the coast guard anarchist. Of course I don't believe he is a villain mainly because he is seriously and conscientiously doing his job. There are shades of darkness certainly but he's definitely far more desperate than anyone to catch the coast guard. All the stuff about Japan, blackouts and his ex-partner casts a lot doubt on his integrity and I'm sure that's what (at least partially) frustrating people.

The other difference is that MTG's story was relatively straightforward. He was the psychopathic chaebol heir that got away with murder because of his father's connections. But that was also tied up with the usual government-in-bed-with-Big-Business corruption. 

I think the first series also had some problems which are being overlooked. Timing issues.... for example. How did MTG get to a certain witness so quickly, kill them and leave the crime scene so soon? I've heard people say this series overdoes the gore but honestly, the first series had plenty of gore too. I'm just thinking about how the cupboard granny was killed for instance. Not to mention that MTG's modus operandi was pretty yukky too. However, my guess is that all of that doesn't come under scrutiny because things often moved at breakneck speed for the most part. I think there were the odd filler episode here and there as well.

TBH, this new guy scares the heck out of me more than MTG because he has access to technology which allows him to have eyes and ears in the police station. It makes him ubiquitous. On top of that, he has friends in other places... that haven't been identified. Goodness knows they might be cops too. He is BIG BROTHER is the worst possible way. Maybe even worse than George Orwell's Big Brother. 

On 9/5/2018 at 2:54 PM, nona88 said:

Sadly I thinking it a mess right now 

I feel the same way too.

For me, there's too many things ongoing for the detectives on top of the daily issues the golden time team need to deal with.

It's good that we know the villian already and I'm sure we will gladly wait for the big reveal on why he is being this way. But I hope we don't have to wait for season 3 for that to happen. :sweatingbullets:

What I don't appreciate is that they make the male lead a complex and confusing character that every episode just gives us more headache and confusion on whether he is good or bad while we need to deal with the motives of the psycho villian.

I'm sad that there's secrets, suspicions and background checking between our female and male lead and I hope it clears up soon as I secretly hope for some romance to happen after watching episode 7 that he felt the change in her when she avoided looking into his eyes. I mean... i can hope right? :D

Even if there's no romance, I would like the Golden Time Team to work together as a team with trust to beat the villian.

14 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I dunno... I don't really think that this season is really that much of a mess. I can understand some of the disappointment but to be honest, the first series did also have quite a lot of villains, not just MTG. Of course MTG was an extremely good-looking, charming villain but he was aided and abetted by a whole rogue's gallery as well. This is of course not counting the corruption among the police officers as well.

The most significant difference between the two series is that the team leader in the dispatch team has a much bigger backstory than the previous one. KW's individual arc is huge and much bigger than that of JH's and possibly even bigger than KJ's. JH was a good guy... a single dad with a sick son whose wife was murdered. That was it. His story is pretty typical of the cop who is victim. We already know pretty much all there is to know about KJ's past and why she got involved with call centre policing. It seems to me that much of the disgruntled rumblings comes from the fact that we want to be able to trust him 100% but we can't. And that's downright frustrating. Because I would be very upset, like everyone else, if he were as big a villain as the coast guard anarchist. Of course I don't believe he is a villain mainly because he is seriously and conscientiously doing his job. There are shades of darkness certainly but he's definitely far more desperate than anyone to catch the coast guard. All the stuff about Japan, blackouts and his ex-partner casts a lot doubt on his integrity and I'm sure that's what (at least partially) frustrating people.

The other difference is that MTG's story was relatively straightforward. He was the psychopathic chaebol heir that got away with murder because of his father's connections. But that was also tied up with the usual government-in-bed-with-Big-Business corruption. 

I think the first series also had some problems which are being overlooked. Timing issues.... for example. How did MTG get to a certain witness so quickly, kill them and leave the crime scene so soon? I've heard people say this series overdoes the gore but honestly, the first series had plenty of gore too. I'm just thinking about how the cupboard granny was killed for instance. Not to mention that MTG's modus operandi was pretty yukky too. However, my guess is that all of that doesn't come under scrutiny because things often moved at breakneck speed for the most part. I think there were the odd filler episode here and there as well.

TBH, this new guy scares the heck out of me more than MTG because he has access to technology which allows him to have eyes and ears in the police station. It makes him ubiquitous. On top of that, he has friends in other places... that haven't been identified. Goodness knows they might be cops too. He is BIG BROTHER is the worst possible way. Maybe even worse than George Orwell's Big Brother. 

Very well said! 

Season One did have some ups and downs and some cool and boring cases. I did also wonder how MTG had so much time to talk, threaten, call 112, and then kill the person horribly - some things weren't thought through I guess LOL. 

MTG was a basic serial killer dude and did everything himself, like you mentioned above. This season's masked killer dude is way more involved in the dark web and he has gathered practically an army against the Golden Time Team. I was wondering maybe one of the villains from the last season will be back? Cause the one guy Kwon Yool talks to - Praying Mantis (i believe that's the name saved as the contact on his phone) he mentions in one his texts how Kwon Joo bothered him and made him angry (something on those lines). 

I think the biggest thing right now this season Kang woo's authenticity - like who is he? Why does he get those flashbacks? Is he a killer? Does he have feels for our Kwon Joo..? LOL :joy: 

I personally wished they didn't include the Japanese little girl dying and Kwon Yool knows about her too. Like wtf? You better have a good backstory or people won't buy it. 

And another question - Does the show have only 12 episodes or 14 episodes because it is ending on Sept 30 - or my math is wrong :)

9 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm sad that there's secrets, suspicions and background checking between our female and male lead and I hope it clears up soon as I secretly hope for some romance to happen after watching episode 7 that he felt the change in her when she avoided looking into his eyes. I mean... i can hope right? 

So glad i'm not the only one who hope some romance to happen after watching ep 7 & 8 (all the teasing from the sidekick and even chief Na)

1 hour ago, loricarii said:

So glad i'm not the only one who hope some romance to happen after watching ep 7 & 8 (all the teasing from the sidekick and even chief Na)

I don't know if it just me but the first scene Kwon Joo and Kang Woo had together - the looks in their eyes was something different when they saw each other. They do look great together :love:

1 hour ago, msaamia said:

I don't know if it just me but the first scene Kwon Joo and Kang Woo had together - the looks in their eyes was something different when they saw each other. They do look great together :love:

Do you mean the scene when KJ pointed her gun at KW ? Yes it is. There's something different on KW's eyes (sorry for my delulu mind) hahaha

But i always brush it aside because this is a crime drama *sigh*

18 hours ago, loricarii said:

Do you mean the scene when KJ pointed her gun at KW ? Yes it is. There's something different on KW's eyes (sorry for my delulu mind) hahaha

But i always brush it aside because this is a crime drama *sigh*

Haha :joy: I have my hopes but not too high - never can predict a mind of a crime show writer:sleepy:

Archived