[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone may have posted this theory already because I am late to the party and there are too many posts to comb through but I have a feeling that our main killer's (Kwon Yul) mother is dead and the reason he is collecting body parts is to rebuild her body. It's a little dark and probably overreaching but I wanted to write it just in case this theory proves correct. 

15 hours ago, nona88 said:

Wow what words you use "he's living on borrowed time" that a great written  but  sorry i hope you wrong about it , and it just he has trust issued especially  in himself that he don't let people get closer fearing what they will see inside him or fearing they can't accept him and he will be hurt ( he more nor liking himself more then not like other) 

It make me think the person who appear hating everything beautiful , he doesn't hate them he just can't love himself enough to alow himself enjoying them

I apologise for it again it enough to think he maybe psychopath and that crany monster after him and maybe kill him or worse make him a monster so I have no heart to think he also face sickness  death :joy:

Well, it's only an analogy to illustrate a point. ;) I don't really want him to be terminally ill either. :D Especially if he's had such a hard life including a traumatic childhood which I'm assuming that he has. My feeling is that he blames himself for all kinds of things including his former partner's death which is why he doesn't get close to people and why he's so driven to solve crimes. There is most definitely a kind of recklessness about him that seems to come from a desperate sense of urgency.

Anything is possible in the world of drama of course but the probability of him being in league with Coast Guard Killer is low. From what we know it is more likely that our killer wants to play divide and conquer within the police ranks.

Still I think the notion that Coast Guard Killer wants to turn KW into a one of his killing monsters has a lot of merit. He saw the anger in his eyes and thought KW would be a ripe candidate for something but KW hasn't danced to his tune in ways he's expected. 

6 hours ago, megan11 said:

Someone may have posted this theory already because I am late to the party and there are too many posts to comb through but I have a feeling that our main killer's (Kwon Yul) mother is dead and the reason he is collecting body parts is to rebuild her body. It's a little dark and probably overreaching but I wanted to write it just in case this theory proves correct. 

I think that is a possibility since he's always asking his mother to wait for him to finish his business and it does explain why he's kept the body. He doesn't think like the average person that's for certain. ;) 

I've seen other dramas where the psychopathic serial killer of the moment collects parts to build their perfect woman.

The written preview for the next episode is out and it does mention that the zombie girl is indeed a "zombie drug" addict. It also says that a picture will be revealed that the killer took on that boat years ago.  

OCN just posted the recent BTS video, here it is. Lee Ha Na is such a cutie, I really like her. 

This was one of my favorite scenes from the last episode:

Spoiler

These too

No one can withstand KJ's sincerity :blush:

What I also like is the contrast of KJ's home from the first and second season. In the first season, her home was her hideout, it was gloomy, dark and had a dark, heavy atmosphere, much like KW's now. It was a pleasant surprise to see how that has changed. When they showed her room in episode 6, it was so bright and the atmosphere was so light and calm. Hopefully, such a change will await KW as well. 

Spoiler

hZ_nhi3CENE.jpg

AwtEi2tnK7w.jpg

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

This scene with his mother was creepy but also very telling indeed.

During his "conversation" with her, he mentioned "the insects "that he must get ride of, but also recognized as (almost) equals two persons: "that woman' (Kwon Joo whom he wants the ear to show it to his mother) and Kang Woo whom he called  by his name as if they're close and his mother could know him. If true, it would explain his mask during the scene on the boat,  and his seemingly quick look of shock and worry when he met him accidentally running after the suspect in ep5.

Maybe Kang Woo could have recognized him (from an older time, maybe like you said from their childhood)  despite his bad memory. A fear that he didn't have with Kwon Joo.

I wonder what this Cain and Abel clue is about? It seems to be related to the way Kang Woo's ex partner dealt with his brother Chief Na. Did the ex partner covered some bad actions made by Chief Na which ended up hurting the killer's mother?  

that what I was feeling that the way he talks about kw in front of his dead mother show that  they know each other, yeh it was creepy but at least he honest when he talks to his mother, everything he says there has deep meaning and we should note every word he says

about the "Cain and Abel " story what i understand that he uses chief NA and his brother story to make KW remember something, 

he tried to make them think that the brother killed his brother and act innocent all this time, but the killer said he gave KW quiz and KW solved it fast  ( the quiz was the lies about the na brothers ) but he adds that kw still has to remember the story cause it important hints to him ( so that part he wasn't talking about the NA brothers, he was talking about something also KW has to remember that  connect to the brothers things - that why i said it bad, it was never good to talk about old connected and make it seem close to "Cain and Abel " story, it a madness story of the evil and good which is two side to the same things 

my crazy thought for now that KW and the killer is maybe brothers, cousin or were like bother when they were little, i didn't like  the fact that they said in ep 1 that KW lived in japan till he was like 10-11 years old.  it bothers me from the start as feeling it will come back to hunt me later 

The writer has started in ep 6 to show a more human side of him: he was clearly touched by Kwon Joo's words about the place that people take to fill the gap between "coming and going alone".

And  was very satisfied that she didn't stop at his bad temperer and brought him food and medication. Even his informant noticed the change in his expression: he seemed "less scary",  and considered with a real excitation that someone cares about him. 

His answer to her message was clearly foolish: he couln't say thank you because of his pride, so he pretended to be annoyed while admitting that he very well intended to eat all that what she brought. In another context, it could be said that the guy is a tease, playing hard to get...

cut foolish,  he make me remember kw in season 1 , it was in a different way but she was trying to live in lonely and avoid connecting in feeling level with others beside the victims , i cant blame her she did know that someone from around if not most of them were working for the killer , but she did need human connecting that why she opened to jH , he was in his own way scolding her for living like death so cold and in un inhuman way . that why i like the writer when he made KW said to kw  " l learnt that from my partners " indeed it was like that , she not the same like KW but sure she understand what he trying to do hidden after that mask and avoiding feeling with other , and she knows how being with partner who cares may change your life 

kw for sure is touched by KJ, he at least sure  that it what she is for true, she not acting nice and understanding like others cause she has to do it, she tells him in his face that he psycho but she feel that there something also is hidden under that. his face is changing, his way is changing and something inside him is changing, but as you said his pride and even more his fear refuse to make him admit it, i think he will show more when a real danger get close to the team especially to KJ just like how he stepped on and face chief NA when he stops talking about agent jin and start attacking KW and the  team , he was caring there not just worry cause he needs the team to catch the killer , he starts to believe in what that team do 

Speaking of seduction,, please dramagods, NO romance!

I'm SO MAD that the writer pushed the idea of a loveline during their conversation in the car. Stop that! Kwang Joo is a queen: she deserves so much better (Jin Hyuk to not name him)! Hopefully it will stay a one sided crush ( but they're already acting like a couple with their banter, so i should probably prepare myself to the worst):cry: . 

To be honest, it's not that i have anymore any hope that Jang Hyuk could come back: he's playing in  a drama for MBC until december and i don't think it's preproduced (maybe @Prettysup can confirm it?) and during the presscon for V2, the PD said that they will film s2 and s3 back to back witthout interruption. So mathematically, Jang Hyuk can't be on Voice3 if he's filming for an another project: meaning V3 will be with the same main cast, and perhaps a new villain..

dear i understand your feeling , i had so much feeling for JH and kj  THAT in level more hight then romance, i SAD THAT  said that all the real world  information saying JH not coming back, i am keeping my hope is low about that even with all the hints about him coming back in the first two weeks and i get to point to accept that they just talking about his effect on the people not trying to bring him back 

but i will be happy if he can come back even for little , so nothing is impossible , i know Jin-hyuk he the kind that will make time for this drama if that what he wants and the characters is interesting him  and i get to understand the writer of voice who for sure loved JH characters so anything can happen , they could has being filming with him now and we not known :joy: 

about the romance when  i like and trust writer i accept his choice in the story, there nothing in the world that will give you all that you want and like.  but for sure it should make you at least accept it , i liked everything on season 1 it was really my perfect story i wished for season 2 with KJ and JH and  had dream about it 

but  i know that having season 2 mean accepting change that will  take some of the things i liked in season 1, but i made the choice between stooped at season 1 as it was perfect to me or watching season 2 and accept what i am losing  and getting 

i don't know if i will like romance between KW and kj OR NOT BUT till now the writer shows he indeed still has my trust, it hard for him to create a new path to the drama after JIN hyuk refuse another season, when the writer had this story all about JH and KW hard to build characters , but he doing great with KW and not forgetting JH till now and making a good balance to all fans and to himself and adjusting well for the limited he face.

so yeh i hope i can write another 5 seasons with JH and kj or KJ with a better man but for now i like so much KW and KJ new connecting so if that going to be romance or not i think i am going to be fine with this writer and i can accept some not liking points in the drama if things weren't as i wanted to be .

so i am lost here in what i feel about everything  i really wish i can have season 3 with KJ and Jh and KW together with or without romance that will be interesting one to watch .( ah sorry for long posts it just you made me want to talk about this point i was thinking about alone before, let everyone hope for what they want the most after all that our right since we really like this drama and let hope no matter what we get it will be great enough for everyone to enjoy it ) 

22 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Well, it's only an analogy to illustrate a point. ;) I don't really want him to be terminally ill either. :D Especially if he's had such a hard life including a traumatic childhood which I'm assuming that he has. My feeling is that he blames himself for all kinds of things including his former partner's death which is why he doesn't get close to people and why he's so driven to solve crimes. There is most definitely a kind of recklessness about him that seems to come from a desperate sense of urgency.

Anything is possible in the world of drama of course but the probability of him being in league with Coast Guard Killer is low. From what we know it is more likely that our killer wants to play divide and conquer within the police ranks.

Still I think the notion that Coast Guard Killer wants to turn KW into a one of his killing monsters has a lot of merit. He saw the anger in his eyes and thought KW would be a ripe candidate for something but KW hasn't danced to his tune in ways he's expected. 

i  know it just my wild mind that go on with every word he sure has his reason for running from people, yeh the killer interesting in KW is the biggest quiz here, there so many theory of the reason  but one thing that we agree on it that he really trying to send his dark side off and bring out what KW fear the most and it the monster side 

i will wait we going to get so many hints this week after all  we in the half of drama ( OMG we really  finished the first half )

22 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I think that is a possibility since he's always asking his mother to wait for him to finish his business and it does explain why he's kept the body. He doesn't think like the average person that's for certain. ;) 

I've seen other dramas where the psychopathic serial killer of the moment collects parts to build their perfect woman.

it keeps going more creepy that the only things i can say for now 

On 8/28/2018 at 5:00 AM, megan11 said:

Hmm.. about the mother.

I have to wonder...

Spoiler

wouldn't there be smell for the decomposed body??

Why isn't anyone complaining of the smell?

And then the obsession with KJ is scary.

I thought he will go after dirty cops but why the interest in KJ????

It doesn't make sense that he change his pattern.

I have TO ASK is there someone beside me think that chief NA and KW has deep known of each other than the fact they work together and NA brother was KW partner , every time they faced I thought  that KW is so much affected by that, as if really care what chief NA think of him more then everyone also and chief NA keep talking that he sure that KW has a monster side more than cause his brother case and what other people think about 

something bothers me about their little talk,  you  know like the feeling of seeing two people talking and you feel as that they talk about something only they know about 

and the words NA Chief Used " please  let try to end our bad and ill-fated relationship" 

tenor.gif?itemid=5628048 

edit: why this words, this words is about someone who had a long bad fated relationship like two people who only bring and meet in ill, sad and tragedy road, even if i am wrong it breaks my heart that was said to kw

I don't know maybe i am over thinking but dear i just feel that the chief know more than anyone about KW , maybe he knows about his past 

i know I am sound crazy trying to make everyone know each other from the past I don't like thinking that way either but i keep getting that feeling, so AM i alone in that????????? 

The first half has already passed :tears:

Why 12 ep only? T.T

cb821190841f.jpg

befff390b5e2.jpg

Spoiler

ROMANCE???

134d4b67f0bf.jpg

KJ and ME???

4c9c4012ee62.jpg

Are you kidding?

7d7bc9d65f1a.jpg

:D:D:D

On 8/27/2018 at 4:29 PM, AlexandraReid said:

Seems like he's cutting off body parts separately and attaching them on the person lying on the bed whom he calls mother. 

It would be more logical to collect some of the bodies of young and pretty women, rather than pieces of detectives?

(Detectives would be more suitable for Dad...:)

3 hours ago, meon said:

It would be more logical to collect some of the bodies of young and pretty women, rather than pieces of detectives?

Agreed!

And I wonder if daddy dearest 

Spoiler

Is a dirty cop hence the hatred.

26 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

When Mo Tae Gu attacked her, it was said she picked the place because it was soundproofed, it doesn't seem the case for her new appartment, which seems strange: does this mean she's more in control or her pwoer and doesn't get invaded by noises like in s1

Sorry for cutting  your post 

But good point, no matter how she control her power she can't do that when she sleep

She said in season 1 she can't sleep for a moment in normal room, since she was little she lived in soundproofed room, what she couldn't do all this year's can't change in one year that not logic it not like the changing on her character or taste that become more cheerful it about hard to control ability even with year's living normal with loving father 

So why she can live in normal room now ?? I hope they give us a good reason  for that later and it wasn't a pd  mistake who didn't notice important information from season 1 that the writer didn't have to write about again.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:08 AM, titania1000 said:

Indeed! 

It was a complete mess: majors twists, mixed with ridiculous PPL about vacuum cleaners,  scenes coming straight from horror films popping from out of nowhere, a subplot veering on comedy too with this powerful mastermind/head of a network of killers being successfully slowed down in the execution of his evil plans by an ajuhmma looking for storing her sofa in his basement :joy: ...

And yet it was still enjoyable to watch!

I imagine that's the point of the irony in this scenario. On some level he's the stereotypical nerd that takes refuge from the outside world in his mother's basement while hatching plots to wreak havoc via his keyboard and his high tech lair. That's the place where he feels more powerful while outside of the basement he hides behind masks of various kinds... his day job being the main one. He's a computer nerd playing this high stakes computer game where he sets the rules... and derives his power from manipulating people to do his bidding from behind the scenes. 

In this cyber-connected world... nerds rule but in everyday scenarios... they're socially inept and utterly disconnected. ;)

17 hours ago, meon said:

He could be a cannibalistic cult worshipper. Body parts from a powerful individual means more power to the recipient.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:08 AM, titania1000 said:

Speaking of seduction,, please dramagods, NO romance!

I'm SO MAD that the writer pushed the idea of a loveline during their conversation in the car. Stop that! Kwang Joo is a queen: she deserves so much better (Jin Hyuk to not name him)! Hopefully it will stay a one sided crush ( but they're already acting like a couple with their banter, so i should probably prepare myself to the worst):cry: . 

Well, I don't need romance in this show. It is good as it is and I like the burgeoning if awkward friendship that's developing.

BUT that said... I will NEVER object to LJU romancing women in a show because well... he is undoubtedly one of the best kissers in Kdrama Land. Absolutely... he can even seduce a hat stand and somehow manage to raise the temperature in the room.

This photo from episode 7 preview 

20180830211418_kiszmixc.jpg  

That shocked face and tearful eyes, something about kW maybe,  hope she face him and he really start sharing things , and maybe it about something also but kj sad and disappointed face is hard for me  it was okay when she was cold and holding on suffering but seeing her cheerful  side this season then seeing that broken face and heart :heartbreak:

On 8/29/2018 at 3:35 PM, nona88 said:

Sorry for cutting  your post 

But good point, no matter how she control her power she can't do that when she sleep

She said in season 1 she can't sleep for a moment in normal room, since she was little she lived in soundproofed room, what she couldn't do all this year's can't change in one year that not logic it not like the changing on her character or taste that become more cheerful it about hard to control ability even with year's living normal with loving father 

So why she can live in normal room now ?? I hope they give us a good reason  for that later and it wasn't a pd  mistake who didn't notice important information from season 1 that the writer didn't have to write about again.

Either it was PD mistake or from what I think, maybe GTT was told to have apartments near their reporting station? Cause Agent Jin and Kwon Joo have similar apartments. But another thing I believe she moved houses was because she can sleep in a normal area now (not worry about the noises she can hear), cause Season 1 she did believe her hearing ability was kind of like a curse- heard her dad and Jin Hyuk's wife die and heard the killer, plus she was under confident about her hearing ability, she didn't want to face it every time. 

7 hours ago, msaamia said:

Either it was PD mistake or from what I think, maybe GTT was told to have apartments near their reporting station? Cause Agent Jin and Kwon Joo have similar apartments. But another thing I believe she moved houses was because she can sleep in a normal area now (not worry about the noises she can hear), cause Season 1 she did believe her hearing ability was kind of like a curse- heard her dad and Jin Hyuk's wife die and heard the killer, plus she was under confident about her hearing ability, she didn't want to face it every time. 

I hope they give a clear reason, 

You right it seem they moved to live close to the new golden time location, she can't have soundproofed room ready for that short of time.

But still they should give us a look how she can handle normal room like she sleep with soundproofed earphone or something also, 

She clearly said in season 1 that she can never sleep in normal room cause the sounds that wasn't have something about her father case

I really liked in season 1 how they show how her normal daily life was hard, everything has price, her room beside the soundproofed was a mirror of her heart, she walk in street in normal day  with earphone and she was having difficulty to not hear every random sound 

That all was after years with that ability, after three years of voice proofing learning that helped her to control what she hear and understand it 

So it not normal to jump to more normal in one year in that issue as I said it wasn't about personality change 

Sorry i love little things  but for now i will wait they may show us more, may a scene when kW see that he not the only one who loved a hard life because his ability

On 8/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Well, I don't need romance in this show. It is good as it is and I like the burgeoning if awkward friendship that's developing.

BUT that said... I will NEVER object to LJU romancing women in a show because well... he is undoubtedly one of the best kissers in Kdrama Land. Absolutely... he can even seduce a hat stand and somehow manage to raise the temperature in the room.

I like the show even without romance , and even if there will have romance it will not give us Lju kisses :joy: it ocn even when there a romance it will be the slow progress one make me remember 

Spoiler

Even gods quiz drama that had clearest hints for romance from season 1, dating season 2( no kissing no over acting, season 3 without the leading lady away, season 4 with kiss and a little progress  

To be honest to my loving romance side they were killing me.

but wow I liked that drama so much it has balance, they were cutess and lovely couple  ever and I liked watching them throw  the years grown up together in everythings , I like the cases they solve and the human lessons they learn and teach us with every one. 

So when I watched season 1 of voice of thought that maybe the writer was going to do the same foe kj and jh not that I Really was wishing for that, The drama  was perfect  even without romance 

So let see what the writer want this time :relieved: but I give God quiz as example when this kind of drama could have romance without destroy the drama style 

On 8/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:
On 8/29/2018 at 12:56 PM, meon said:

He could be a cannibalistic cult worshipper. Body parts from a powerful individual means more power to the recipient

Let me talk about more creepy  theroy 

He talk about dirty human like ants  that go out of the his creepy  world order, and he have to get ride  from them before they make more others like them 

So what if it part of his world cleaness  plan to take the parts  to made crazy thing that he think  help the word to be clean like omg eating that parts :fearful: using them to clear other people by bury or brun them in special place and..... there more then that so much creepy thoughts I am trying really hard to not go there with my wild mind and maybe can't do that more after this week ep's  if they show us more creepy hints  so I may have to write about that too :bawling:

One jumping thoughs about the killer 

1-he start killing three years ago maybe when his mother start be sick for some reason that send him off to kill ( other know his mother and her sickness and what she like to eat so I can guess she wasn't death for three years) 

2. He stopped  killing when his mother case get better  a little ( maybe he thought he helped  her with killing and taking people parts) 

3'- his mother get worse and die he couldn't accept that he back to killing and thinks of that as new magical treatment  to his mother, remember he said to the guard that the new  medication  making his mother better :astonished:

Okay that one of my wild idea so be easy on me 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

To be frank, I was quite bored with yesterday’s episode. I feel that they spent too much time on the vampire thing, and it is just focusing on the gore factor. Well let’s hope it gets better. 

The problem not focusing  on that story but the way  they focus on it 

I am not getting in the story itself now, that make me sad, the story was suppose to be very important and touching ; the drug issue  and zombie drug especially something that everyone has to be aware  of 

But I am sorry I found myself bored of watching that, the way of direction kill the story 

I like the pd till episode 4 but from episode 5 the style killing the story 

I don't know how to say that it like he not giving the right focus  on the story , feeling and keep going on the speed action part but in the same time has to show all the scene the writter did and it seems borning and so much long , it shouldn't be boring  ( I found the scene when they catch her should be more long and focus on everyone feeling and the same with catching that guy but no they keep them chasing all the episode and that two scene especially the girl scene was fast and don't show the feeling and the aftermath of what she happen  to her till we hear that from kW I didn't feel anything) 

the scene itself was like fast and like it wasn't important 

I really hope that change  just like the case from episode 3 and the cases from season 1 I want to enjoy every case story and feel like I can't lose any secne on the episode

I like this drama so much that why I am saying this,  some thing off with the pd style I know they going after  fast speed and action style this season  but they forgetting what important in the story itself  

I hope ep 8 change that , the mean story not about  kW or kj even when their case so interesting  too but this drama Also about so many other storys.the speed of pd should get slow on the scene itself we don't need all the Ep for the story we can feel it with few perfect secne that make us really  connect  to the characters and story, I wouldn't mind they find her so fast and keep the rest of the scene facing her. Or just give us a scene that make us see her suffering, fearing and what they did to her 

P.s. I hope they understand that every case is a drama itself  it the most important element right now even if there new case with every episode, I would like they show face and eyes talking on the zombie girl like they show that on kW and kj scene 

Archived