[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

18 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

The rude awakening is good news for us, since it means... JE cannot pursue adoption if she wants to keep her relationship with DG. It will definitely be awkward for both couple though. 

Why would JE hate her aunt? She knows that JH is dating DG's dad?

I think whatever's in the bag is given to JH's mom... she looks happy, not sure if she knows where it comes from. 

JE now knows who DG's dad is but I don't think JE or DG knows JH is dating DG's father.  Also she doesn't know that HN and family live in the apartment of DG's fathers house. 

For what JE and her mother have done to JH their payback is coming. JE cannot date the son of the man her aunt is dating. If JH and the father marry he will become JE's uncle. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Omgoodness!!! HG actually confessed to HN *screams* :wub: He ripped off her bracelet, telling her that he likes her and wants a proper relationship. He asks her to date him for real instead of being in a false relationship... Yasss boy for making a move and HN dear, please don’t reject him :tears:

@mocmoc272 Hi chingu! Thanks for the translation! You beat me to it :D. You know, I actually had the feeling that you were going to stop by the forum today with such an amazing development happening between our lovely couple. :blush:

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thanks!

We all know he will get rejected or atleats not giving an answer   but his feelings atleast are known, glad he decided to confess.

Now she going to think about everything he has done for her up to this point and going  to understand why he  has been cold too.

Yep it’s quite obvious she will reject him amidst her confusion and surprise. However, HG voicing his feelings is really pivotal in catalysing the development of their relationship! :wub:

Right now, HN will say no but she’ll begin to mull over his words and before long, it will progress into feelings of love! She’ll likely avoid him for the time being but HG will be persistent & HN will realise how much she relies on him...

I’m really happy that JE and DG are together now so they can finally leave our couple alone! Poor HG will have to start finding ways to win HN’s heart, will he get closer to future MIL? Maybe buy HN some flowers? I can imagine him doing “romantic things” he found off the internet or from Leo :D

HG, your best bet is to get Sa Rang to help you keke!

2 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

JE now knows who DG's dad is but I don't think JE or DG knows JH is dating DG's father.  Also she doesn't know that HN and family live in the apartment of DG's fathers house. 

For what JE and her mother have done to JH their payback is coming. JE cannot date the son of the man her aunt is dating. If JH and the father marry he will become JE's uncle. 

That would be a good payback for JE.... And the only person that knows JH is dating DG's dad is JE's dad. And JE's dad knows that HN is staying in the same house as DG's dad- this is irritate SH to no end, so i reckon JE's dad will NOT say a word about this to SH nor JE. So, during moving dad, SH, JE will have a shock of their lives... Hahaha..... When this happened, i would loveee it if JH was warming on the idea of the adoption, but JH wanted to introduce JH to her new stepson prior to signing the papers..... Let see how JE trying to get out of the adoption AND also try to break up JH relationship with DG's dad.... LOL

42 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@fieza1871 @dramaninja Yay! I had the feeling that HG was going to do something with that damn bracelet! I’ll wait until some clips are posted and see if I can provide a rough translation.

@penelop3 Yup, based on the preview, JE and DG are officially dating.

yep, he asked her to be his real GF not the fake kind.  He told her he likes her ;  Before that while drinking beer he was asking what he should do when the girl he likes likes another man.  I think HN told HG to still go and confess his feelings and that is what he did and pulled off her bracelet.  

8 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Yep it’s quite obvious she will reject him amidst her confusion and surprise. However, HG voicing his feelings is really pivotal in catalysing the development of their relationship! :wub:

Right now, HN will say no but she’ll begin to mull over his words and before long, it will progress into feelings of love! She’ll likely avoid him for the time being but HG will be persistent & HN will realise how much she relies on him...

I’m really happy that JE and DG are together now so they can finally leave our couple alone! Poor HG will have to start finding ways to win HN’s heart, will he get closer to future MIL? Maybe buy HN some flowers? I can imagine him doing “romantic things” he found off the internet or from Leo :D

I'm not sure if HN will say no right away.. she maybe too flustered to say anything and HG maybe giving her time to think about it. 

But yes, HG will be persistent.. he has to be!! and HN will see how seriously in love he is with HN. Yaaaay.. hahaha.. we're writing the script now. 

11 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

I do hope she accepts him soon.. this round and round has gotten me ready to scream and drop it lol! I don’t think that JE will leave HN alone though. She may for a short time but she doesn’t want HN to have anything and she still will not want her with HG. She may look all sweet and fine in front of HG/DG about them dating but behind the scenes she will be doing her work. She isn’t done yet... 

4 minutes ago, Saja La said:

That would be a good payback for JE.... And the only person that knows JH is dating DG's dad is JE's dad. And JE's dad knows that HN is staying in the same house as DG's dad- this is irritate SH to no end, so i reckon JE's dad will NOT say a word about this to SH nor JE. So, during moving dad, SH, JE will have a shock of their lives... Hahaha..... When this happened, i would loveee it if JH was warming on the idea of the adoption, but JH wanted to introduce JH to her new stepson prior to signing the papers..... Let see how JE trying to get out of the adoption AND also try to break up JH relationship with DG's dad.... LOL

The purpose of the adoption was for JH to not feel alone. There's no need now to even consider the adoption when JH will be gaining a man and his son.  

4 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The purpose of the adoption was for JH to not feel alone. There's no need now to even consider the adoption when JH will be gaining a man and his son.  

Was this not the main reason that they killed SJ by false pretenses so that JH would be so sad that she would adopt JE without even thinking.  Also, SH did not know that her sister has a man.  In today's episode, when she mentioned it in the bedroom, her husband's mind goes back to the day when JG was helping JE while she was making her mother's purse / bag.  Having a man does not make her lonely.  So, JH will definitely not adopt JE.  JE and SH will be sitting on hot coals since they don't want HN to be near JH.  Now as JH moves to the apartment, she will be near HN and SH will want to get HN far away from JH and might even try to help HN mom to move to Busan.  

50 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@mocmoc272 Hi chingu! Thanks for the translation! You beat me to it :D. You know, I actually had the feeling that you were going to stop by the forum today with such an amazing development happening between our lovely couple. :blush:

Hi Chingu :wub:

@mqiuwen Haha you guessed right! I got too excited and had to stop by the forum to let everyone know that HG confessed! :D I am still super giddy over the “amazing development” between our lovely couple and look forward to tomorrow...  

8 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Oh thats true ...

I hope, during the family gathering, only JH's mom and SH, DG and DG's dad was there. So SH will already not liking the fact the DG's son will most likely inherit JH's wealth and not JE. And when JH announce that she will be staying with her boyfriend instead of DG coming to live with JH at her house, SH was  relief (it means SH doesn't need to move out of the big house)

When JH move into the house, HN and family was out, so SH and the grandma won't know that HN lives upstairs.  

Oh, i can also see SH looking for DG. SH will warned DG not to dream that he'll inherit the company just coz he'll be JH stepson now. SH will also say that JH has plan to adopt her daughter, so don't even think of trying to get the company from my daughter....!. Two option can happened :after that

1- And we see JE walking over and witnessing her mom embarrassing herself and JE.... 

2-  JE didn't hear SH scolding DG, JE will happily introduce DG to her mom as her boyfriend. And JE will say that she is in love with this man (DG). DG will realized that JE is  now legally his cousin, so DG realized that he can't date JE. 

DG will try to break up with JE, but JE can't understand why. At the same time as JE got dump, JE will see HN and HG happily together having lunch with HG's mom and Hanna. JE even overhearing HG's mom is even sort of jokingly talking wedding plans... 

SH went and visit JH, and SH will find out that HN is staying in the same house as JH and not only that, JH is really fond of HN and JH and AE are good friends.... lol

Whoa, I did not see THAT coming! I was only expecting HN to remove that cursed bracelet by herself but omg, HG just ripped it off her wrist! Good riddance! This calls for a standing ovation. Way to go, HG B)

It probably won't be an easy "yes" from HN following his confession but at least, his feelings are made known to her now. It's gonna be fun to see HN falling for HG.

Unfortunately, there's no sight of HN-HG in the preview but they're mentioned in the text preview. Something about HG actively pursuing HN? Well, HG did mention before that he never gives up haha

Episode 72 Preview

지은(하승리)과 도경(이창욱)이 사귄다는 말에 충격받은 하늬(설인아), 한결(진주형)은 그런 하늬에게 더 적극적으로 다가간다.
문여사(남능미)의 재촉에 진국(최재성)은 진희(심혜진)와 문여사를 만날 채비를 서두르는데...

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

They already dating this episode from the looked of it.

I want to  know what HG and HN is talking about while having drinks seems like a good conversation.

Yes, DG and JE are officially dating.  That happened rather unnaturally fast. They told the dads about it, and the 4 had a dinner together too.  The "don't mess with my man" line from JE to HN in the car was also about DG.  Looks like JE has given up on HG, though we don't know what the heck she will do when she sees HN dating HG later and gets jealous again - because she is a good girl until HN-envy hits her.

The conversation between HG and HN was him asking her,  as she is "an expert in one-way romance" (which she did not take offense to), about a friend who is in a one-way romance with somebody who is not over her own one-way love.  The usual Kdrama device.  She of course doesn't put 2 and 2 together, and tells him "you don't know because you haven't been in a one-way romance" and that it will take time and all that.  Later at the end of the episode, he suddenly pulls the bracelet off her wrist and says, "The one I talked about earlier is myself.  Let us date for real," making all our jaws drop!

By the way, JE's dad has figured out that the lady DG's dad is dating must be his sister-in-law (he aks DG's dad if he is dating the SuJeong boutique CEO and he just replied with a mind-your-business rather than deny it). The security-guy also tries the same kdrama device on his wife, and talks about somebody's situation of somebody's date's father dating somebody who is the person's aunt.  When he claims that there should be nothing legally wrong in it, JE's mom says that hell will break loose regardless of whether its legal or not, which he had to agree with.

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

The rude awakening is good news for us, since it means... JE cannot pursue adoption if she wants to keep her relationship with DG. It will definitely be awkward for both couple though. 

Why would JE hate her aunt? She knows that JH is dating DG's dad?

I think whatever's in the bag is given to JH's mom... she looks happy, not sure if she knows where it comes from. 

At first I didn't have any regard for their love story but this man is the rock that woman needs right now. She has suffered and endured. He will bring the much needed stability in her life. The man tried. Since when did the wife die and he single handedly brought up his boy alone. That is a man. Not that scary crow that calls himself man.

I was wondering why his son,DG is foolishly in love. Maybe he yearn for a female touch as he didn't have one while growing up.  I have been thinking a lot about his kind of love. HK is in love but he is not foolish.

Arrrrg!:grimace:

28 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Could anyone understand what DG told JE on the phone when they were in the car? I know it had something to do with HN.. I’m sure that JE is rubbing in happily that her and DG are dating now. 

Nothing much. He basically called and said that he knows that HN is also in the car, and that he had not yet told HN about he and JE dating.  I think he basically wanted HN not to be shocked from hearing the news from JE and be upset at him.  Then JE stops the car and HN congratulates JE, but JE doesn't believe it. She asks HN whether she is sincere and all that, and asks her not to mess with "her man," just being mean to HN for no reason, like always!

1 hour ago, mocmoc272 said:

So agree. I think HN very likely gonna try avoiding HG. Its still a long way to go. Returning HG feeling right now wont be good for the story line. We might have to face another week or so for HN to return HG feeling. 

I am hoping that HG will not let HN avoid him for long. Seeing HG being jealous while HN still doesnt know his feeling is exciting but seeing HG getting jealous and anxious when HN with another man while HN knowing his feeling is gonna be mind blowing.

Let the cold man become a blazing fire...

Archived