Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

HG's proposal  @selen4ever

HN: Han Gyul-sshi!
HG: I told you to take your time coming, so why are you running?
HN: You said that you had a huge concern, so I was worried. Why? What is it? (at HG’s silence) Did something major happen?
HG: The biggest incident of my life.
HN: Is it that serious?
HG: Yes. Very much so. I’ve bet my entire life on it. On that person’s feelings. What words and how I should say them, I’ve thought about it all day. It’s really like a miracle. Do you remember when we first met?

(starts montage of their moments together which is continued in the clip just below)

HG: The time I spent together with Ha Nui-sshi, every moment was the first time that I had felt those emotions, and each and every one, they’re all important to me. Do you know why? Because you are the most important person to me. You, Kang Ha Nui-sshi, are. (takes the rings out) Kang Ha Nui-sshi, will you - (HN closes ring box and HG’s lips)
HN: Do you know something? That Han Gyul-sshi is someone who, just by looking at you, one feels better and warmer…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

HN's counterproposal @selen4ever

HN: Because it feels as if I’m always receiving love and protection, I feel strengthened. That’s why, I don’t think I can do without Han gyul-sshi. Lee Han Gyul-sshi, will you marry me?
HG: We should never change the way we currently feel, and live happily together for a long, long time. (HN nods) Still, I was the one who proposed first. (HN laughs)

HG: I love you.
HN: I love you, too
(kisses :wub:)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

After JE and DG leave the building where they've reported their divorce.

DG: How you will live going forward, have you thought about it?
JE: For the time being, I’m going to go down to my paternal grandmother’s house.
DG: Ji Eun-sshi. (holds out his hand) Is this the right thing to do in circumstances like this?
JE: (just looking) If I grab this hand, I don’t know if I’ll be able to let go.
(DG drops his hand)

JE: At a time like this, pretending not to notice, just turning around and leaving… (meaning that's what he should do rather than offering a handshake) Farewell.
(DG just nods and walks away)

Their love story has had a bit of a tragic arc to it. Both of them enduring a fast to gain approval for their relationship to JE ultimately sacrificing that relationship that was so precious to her by lying to him. Even more than the monstrous deeds that JE did to HN, I think it was her lying to DG that became the final straw that caused him to not be able to be with her any more. In the service of covering up her lies and deeds to HN, JE even lied about having their baby. As happy as DG was about the news of the pregnancy, I can see that finding out the lie about the baby was possibly as bad as losing an actual baby might have been, especially given that it's his beloved wife who chose to do that to him. I'm actually fine with the divorce as the ending to this relationship. Perhaps if JE really does change for the better, some time down the road, DG may be able to forgive her, but I don't see how he could forget and be the completely adoring, caring husband again. I don't see how he couldn't help but be suspicious at least now and again about her intents or her methods whenever something happens. Once distrust is in a relationship, I think that relationship is doomed without hope of recovery. Not sure if this drama ends with there being a hint of feelings between DG and JE, but really, I just don't care. :) This point here is possibly the best ending for this relationship arc. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

JE's words of farewell to HN/SJ.

JE: I’ll get going. (starts to pass, but stops)
JE: I will live. I’ll try living. You said that was the punishment that you were giving me. To do whatever it takes to live. I’ll do that. Forever, apologizing to you and to Aunt, I’ll live like that.

JE: Have I told you? Kang Ha Nui, that you are Soo Jung sister, it’s really a relief. For staying alive, thank you. Thank you, sister.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HG's mother finds out from JH about HN being SJ.

HG’s Mother: Why did you…?
JH: There is something I wanted to talk with Lee Han Gyul MD's mother about.
HG’s Mother: Yes?
JH: About the situation with Kang Ha Nui
HG’s Mother: Oh, CEO, it’s not me. These days, I haven’t gone over to Kang Ha Nui’s place to cause a ruckus, and I haven’t gone near the side dish store either. Also, I don’t know what you’ve heard and from whom, but I’ve given up the fight. I’ve agreed not to oppose Han Gyul and Kang Ha Nui.
JH: Really?
HG’s Mother: Yes.
JH: Thank you (taking HG’s mother’s hands) I’m really grateful.
HG’s Mother: I don’t know why the CEO would be grateful, but if you are grateful…
JH: Ha Nui is my daughter.
HG’s Mother: Oh, don’t joke like that. How can Kang Ha Nui be CEO’s daughter? She’s the side store… Oh, Kang Ha Nui had said that she has found her real (meaning birth) mother,

HG”s Mother: surely not the CEO…
JH: Yes. It’s me. I am Kang Ha Nui, Han Soo Jeong’s mom.
HG’s Mother: Omo.
JH: My Soo Jeong, please take care of her well.
HG’s Mother: Yes. Of course. My son Han Gyul as well, please take care of him. Oh. Yes. Omo.

@selen4ever, it may be more work for you, but having you post the scenes directly here rather than just a link to the person who generates the instas makes it easier for me to do the scene translations. I actually am probably more motivated to do a translation of scenes I see here since I may click on them from curiosity, but I know that I wouldn't go to the person's instagram page to view them. So, thank you very much! :)  

And, actually, I also wanted to thank this thread for being such a fun, supportive crowd. I have to admit that it was actually reading this thread that made me curious about the drama so that I started watching the drama and contributing to this thread. I was not one of those who started the journey from the very beginning. All along, it has been this thread, even more than the drama that I have enjoyed so much. So, thanks to everyone on this thread. And, I hope to meet you on other threads. :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

@stroppyse thanks again for your timely translation which makes the more important scenes more meaningful and enjoyable to watch! :lol:

And also thanks to @selen4ever for sharing those instagram clips directly for us here to view on repeat modes.:P

That embarassed look by HG's mum when told who HN's real mum is and the fact that she confessed to JH she has approved of HN before she knew JH's her mum has made her fully redeemed by me! :lol:

I'm wondering, how on earth are HG's parents going to handle the twins when his mum is still working at SJB and his dad is working for EA? :D

• Like 8

Our drama has finally ended.

Phew! 

What a ride!

Thanks everybody. Can't start mentioning names cos we are many.

The translators, critics, name them.

I haven't enjoyed myself this much since the first drama that brought me to soompi(hospitalship). The drama was as crazy as this one and I hope I will get to see a drama I can enjoy as the two of them.

It's not actually the drama as almost all dramas have the same pattern but the people that makes it fun

I love to play and joke around so much while discussing dramas and if I find people of like minds, why not, we will enjoy it to the end even when the drama goes south.

And in the process of discussing and having fun, we learn nuggets of life.

So thank u all. We will meet again somewhere to ease tensions about daily lives through having fun in chat rooms.

• Like 9

Thank you all for the inspiring conversation about this drama.  This is the first time, there was calmness in the discussions and I truly liked it.  Thanks for all those who translated, @jayakris, @stroppyse, and other who I might have missed, and @selen4ever, for providing the recaps and all the videos , @jimb for providing a jaw dropping summary of the episodes, some of your commentary was so awesome, that I would be smiling ear to ear (like HG dad) and so many of you who providing a hot bed for conversation, thoughts, futuristic ideas and all in all a wonderful day for me to start.  

Thank you all and see you in other threads .

• Like 11

Thank you all.  I have been through hard times because of work, but thanks to you all, I  was able to face my problems.

Thank you,  hope to meet again 

Thanks @selen4ever for the instagram links and summaries 

Thanks @stroppyse and @jayakris for the translations 

Thanks @dramaninja , @joke lanfoo for your funny comments

Thanks @awsparkle @angelwingssf @howa @roli @Ameera Ali @darr @sava2sava @lu09 and everyone 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

A morning in the life of HN and HG as a married couple, and then the lovefest between HN and her mother-in-law.

HG: Have you slept well?
HN: (nodding yes) When did you awaken?
HG: A little while ago.
HN: But you didn’t wash up and you’re just sitting there?
HG: I was looking at Ha Nui-sshi, so I didn’t even realize that the time was passing.
HN: Mmmm. Because I was so pretty?
HG: No, that’s not it. You were snoring and grinding your teeth, and even talking in your sleep. It was almost like watching a full orchestra.
HN: Oh. Don’t tease like that.
HG: It’s true. I thought you were going to be like this, so I recorded it. Do you want to view it?
HN: No! Delete it. Please.
HG: I don’t want to! It’s so much fun. I want to see it.
HN: Oh, please, delete it! (tussling for the phone)
HG: See it. See it.
HN: Oh, a passcode! Why did you put a passcode on it?! (me: She's outraged that HG has put a passcode on his phone since that might mean that there are secret things on it. I assume that he did it so she wouldn't erase any unflattering videos he might take of her. :lol: )
HG: Give it to me.
HN: What? Hurry and give it to me.

HN: Mother, Father, did you sleep comfortably?
Father: Oh, yes. Did you sleep well?
HN/HG: Yes.
Mother: I’ve prepared breakfast for you, so eat before you leave.
(HN prompts HG)
HG: Since tomorrow is the weekend, we’ll make the breakfast tomorrow. It must be hard on you looking after the twins, so you should get some rest.
Mother: Yes, thank you. The only one speaking prettily is our daughter-in-law. (me: The Korean phrase of “speaking prettily” means to speak in a caring fashion denoting proper respect, consideration, and the listener’s feelings)
Father: Wife, Han Gyul was the one who just spoke. Why don’t you wake up already? (meaning that HG’s mother wasn’t hearing properly because she must not have fully woken up)
Mother: The one who spoke was Han Gyul, but the one who told him to do it was our daughter-in-law.
HG: She might become a psychic.
Mother: Hey, Ha Nui. Because you are working late these days, you’re coming home very late every night. Work is good also, but you must take care of your body and your health.
HN: Yes, Mother. Definitely the only one who worries about me is Mother.
HG: There is also me.
Father: Child, I also worry about you a lot.
HN: Yes, thank you.

So, before this scene, there is a scene of Han Na and Leo being tired out from taking care of the twins. The mother and father remark, however, that now while they are still babies lying on their backs is the good time. Soon when the babies are walking, it will become more like an action movie and a horror movie beyond anything they could imagine. Han Na shows some appreciation to her mother for having to raise Han Na and HG pretty much by herself and even while working.

The mother also starts becoming ambitious for the grandchildren wondering if one of them should become a singer since singers can make so much money now and one could become a fashion designer since it'll be in their genes with both parents who are fashion designers. Han Na quickly squelches that saying that her mother should just watch since actually raising the children and deciding what's good for them will be up to her.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

2 face je/her ma sure get off easy. after all the bad thing these two done to HN. they only get 1 bad episode. these 2 should have end up in jail together.

sad 2 face ma only get 1 year in jail. this is why i wait till the drama is over just to fast forward all the episode.

after all the thing HN gone through the lease the writer can do for her was to give a kid to her/DK.

sad we dont even get to see a kid for them.

• Like 3

After all it was a great drama.

Know I don't have one to see like this one. I hope too see you all in another drama forum. This was good even do  for a couple of weeks it was crazy. 

• Like 7

I kind of think it's "logical" (drama logical) for JE to get nothing and SH to only get one year in jail. Unlike SH, the worst thing JE did was not driving over HN and nearly destroying a dress). Je didn't go to the cop and if SH haven't,  she wouldn't evven have gone to jail.

I don't think HN, JH or EA would have testified against her and demand that she will be forever in jail unlike with YR mom and JE demanding the worst.

HN and JH could even demand the minimum for grandma sake.

The last 10 episodes weirdly bored me. I don't mind seeing the  evil be evil and sheming (especially since they were losing in the end) but I would have wanted to see HN and HK weeding episode 105-110 with JE and SH forced to attend it and be angry at it but able to do nothing. Then while having them married and happy for more than 10 episodes, we see them taking down the mother and child team.

The great thing with this drama was the kisses. The last dayly I watched was lover in bloom and we got only 2 (don't remember a 3 one) for our main couple. Lover in bloom got better actor for me but the romance was poorly done unlike here where it was good exept the moment they weren't together because of HK mom.

Anyway,  this dayly will not get at the level of ugly alert (people should truly watch it) but it was enjoyable. I don't think I will watch the next one.

P.S. : I would love seeing the wedding and not just a picture.

• Like 7

Now this is my type of daily drama. family, revenge, romance. Its smooth all the way through but not boring and the characters are somewhat interesting.

The ending come about the right way as well, both have to live with their crimes in different ways.  Suprised she only got a year for her crimes but her daughter got the worst punishment, divorce from the man she loves most.  I felt sorry for her in a way and I guess NH felt the same way in a sense.  Initially they were kids themselves when it all happened you shouldnt punish a child.  That is where the mother should of stepped in their to protect and get her to own up.  But she didnt, but also she suffered so much guilt she couldnt own up to it and her mother aggressively made sure she didnt when she weakened.  So it must of been difficult for her.

All in all a great drama comes to an end.  Something about the chemistry of some of the character didnt sit totally for me but i can overlook that for a good drama.

• Like 8

i enjoyed the last episode, it was very in line with the way the drama rolled all the way through.

And geez our otp were so dang cute to the end.

Thanks everyone for the company on the ride!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, girrlit said:

i enjoyed the last episode, it was very in line with the way the drama rolled all the way through.

And geez our otp were so dang cute to the end.

Thanks everyone for the company on the ride!

I also enjoyed the final episode very much.   In fact,  they did wrap things up over the last few episodes without upsetting us too much.  Except for not giving us as much of HN-HG as we want, which was a theme all through the drama, the writer gave us pretty much everything we wanted.   And they didn't try to make us accept anything that we didn't want to see, like any ridiculous wholesale forgiveness and all that.

Pretty cool drama.  Like everybody said above, it is this thread that was so much more fun than in the case of any daily dramas I remember.   Thanks everybody for all the fun times.  Let us meet in the threads for the next drama in this time slot, and "Love Till The End"

• Like 8

For a moment she really looked like her bio mom sitting behind that disk. The way she dressed up and carried herself and her hairstyle she looked more like JH.

DyLieFx.png

• Like 9