Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Mr and Mrs Lee are carrying Hanna's twins :) 

EA and Hwang are talking

Mr Kim is speaking on the phone, HN now is sitting in a bigger office, she is a real business woman :) 

JK is talking to Mr Lee, who is wearing a helmet (I think he is riding a motorbike) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

She proposes to him. LOL

- He says yes and they kiss (and it is not a peck).

I love that she proposes to him. There goes the HN of the first half of the series! And yeah, it better not be just a peck! With the lack of scenes from them from the past few weeks, I actually expect mooooore! (I'm a bit of a perve, can you tell? :lol:)

17 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- HN wakes up in the HG/HN room with a wedding pic on the wall. HG teases her and they play fight over something on the phone.

Dammit, no wedding! :bawling:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

JE is wearing her hair longer now. 
Hwang meets SH outside prison, she is crying

Mr Hwang is crying too, they made up 

a very funny scene, JK and Halmoni are eating in the kitchen, JH is cooking :) EA is with them too :) 

the bell rings, JE's younger brother was in the military, he came back. another bell is ringing.
SH is back after release from prison

JE is standing at the door of the house, HG and HN meet her

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, joke lanfoo said:

@browngirl I told you so! Dont expect to see any wedding ceremonies in dailies. If is mainly because of tight budget.:(

I'm more than satisfied with the actual KISS as described by @selen4ever:D

There goes my hopes and dreams, all crushed. *sigh* I kinda knew that there probably was no wedding for us to see, but stupid me just still kept my hopes up. That's what I get. I think I was one of the last few who still held on to the hopes that there will be a wedding. 

***cries in a corner***:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

Halmoni is holding SH's hands, they made up.

JE enters the house, she is forgiven by the family.

DG is smiling too, they made up :) 

All the family are gathering, they are celebrating, I think Halmoni's birthday :) 

the end 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Halmoni is holding SH's hands, they made up.

JE enters the house, she is forgiven by the family.

DG is smiling too, they made up :) 

All the family are gathering, they are celebrating, I think Halmoni's birthday :) 

now chingus off to the next daily :) 

Its good to see a male lead perspective this time, for some reason it seem rare for 120 episode dramas?

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, browngirl said:

Last episode! I'm PROBABLY swearing off dailies for awhile after this! :smirk::lol:

And my daughter said she would never eat chocolate again, on January first.

• LOL 8

OK, in kdrama people go to prison for just one year no matter what! The list is too long but the ones that the police could get involved are

SH attempted to murder EA, she hired kidnappers to kidnap YR, she embezzled money from JH,  she hired a thieves to steal from HN house and she and her daughter also broke in and also tapes from the TV station they have rights too, she caused a disturbance of business by hiring that woman who was fake assaulted by HG mom, she lied to the police about SJ being dead by hiring a man to pretend to be SJ father (I know it is not important but is he living freely?)and she only gets one year?on the other hand, YR mother committed just fraud and she is still in prison I think if YR still with HN family.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3