Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

23 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- SH goes to the real estate agency again and a man is waiting there (I think it is the investigator). JH seems to have sold the building for very little money (for like 3000 dollars if I am not mistaken). SH is very upset.

- In comes HN and it seems like JH sold (or rather gifted) the building to HN. SH is furious. 

I saw the episode rather quickly, and haven't had time to go back and check exactly what SH was trying to do, to sell the house.  Basically, when SH first went to JH and asked about the building she was going to give to the junior witch, JH said that they can't get the $3 million that the building is worth (30 eok in the Korean system. An eok is 100,000 Wons = $100K), and that the realtor is having  trouble finding a buyer even for $2M.   So JH was planning to take a loan with the building as guarantee, and invest the money somewhere. 

SH then talks to JE and they figure that they won't see any actual money any time soon (to execute their plan to emigrate with DG - all 3 of them actually) if JH invests money, which they think must be for JE.  But the firm that wants the investment from JH was to see her in a week, as per what JH had said, so SH/JE had to do something quickly.  So SH when offered to JH that she would find a way to sell the house and that JH only had to send her power of attorney to the realtor.  JH said go ahead, if she could find a $3M buyer. 

I need to go back and check how SH later told JH that there was a buyer for $3M (while the buyer that the realtor told her he had found was for $2.5M, if I remember correctly).   Anyway, she was going to sell it, but the buyer was set up by JH anyway, and he asked to see the registration of the building.  The realtor got it, and I think he found that there was a lien placed on it from the bank right today, because JH had just taken a loan on it!!   So the house can't be sold.

In between, we saw JH calling in HN and telling her that she was going to invest in HaNui apparel.  HN was totally surprised but was honored and said she will live up to the faith JH has in her.  She was also embarrassed at the help that she can't understand why JH is giving.  She said that to HG too.  JH had asked her not to tell anybody about the investment, but HN asked if she could just tell HG, as they had promised to not keep secrets.  JH agreed.  That is why HG acted like he was going to spill the big secret of big-time investment in HN Apparel to Leo and Kim.  He didn't, and only said that this was the 230th day since he met her or something, to HN's relief.

So.... JH basically made SH run around frantically for nothing and get her hopes up for finding money to leave the country. I don't think SH committed any crime in this, but I will go back and check.

Then SH goes to JH's office to yell at JH, and gets put in her place, as JH introduces the person she has invested in.  HN.  Then, after SH ordered HN to go out, SH yelled at JH and got an earful back.  The main line - "The building is still mine". So said JH.   You go to hell with your plans, basically :)

SH then goes out and yells at HN and asks her to not accept the investment!!    Yeah right, a start-up firm rejecting $3M.  HN said SH can take that thought and shove it where the son don't shine (well not in those words).  A slap follows.  Damn, SH is totally off the rocker.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Hooray! At last HN showed her true SPUNKY self by telling evil witch SH straight in her face that she wont budge despite her yelling at her with her ugly and "contipated" look!:tongue:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

So they wasted another episode with nothing.  There were some 8-9 episodes since JH found out about HN, that they could have used for all kinds of things we would have loved to see.  Some good fun times between HG and HN would have been best.  If not, just making the witches suffer some real payback (rather than just being stressed), and sending them to jail, would've been good.   Showing HG's mom getting humiliated by people whispering around her, and then she apologizing to HN would've been nice.  Seeing YR actually in a fight and pulling JE's and SH's hair, throwing kimchi on them, and the witches running at night in their pajamas or something would've been fine.  Heck, even a couple of episodes of nothing but the three stooges, Leo, SaRang and Mr. Kim (the good people) just creating humor would have been fine for me.  I mean,  any number of things  would all have been fine.  Instead, we keep getting filler episodes with nothing in them.  Argh!

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@jayakris

I agree. So much wasted time and as if it was not bad enough that we have to still watch SH doing her scheming 5 episodes till the end, there have to be of course also several scenes with SH telling JE all about her plans. Yawn.

And in the end the writer will have to skip the proposal and wedding scene and rush the ending.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

I think JE faking her miscarriage is a ploy by the evil mum-daughter duo to get compensation from JH for causing it. They will blame her for causing JE STRESS for not giving her what was promised to her. I'd love JH to tell them there wasn't any pregnancy in the 1st place in front of the whole family.:D

The last straw for JH is after seeing SH slapped HN. This and seeing JE cursed at HN and wishing her dead finally makes her decide to reveal once and for all she's found SJ in HN. :ph34r:

This will be done during the family gathering in the next episode. We know for sure as JH has prepared special pills for the old lady.:tongue:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Although today's episode doesn't have many developments, but I noticed a few good points:

At last SH shows her true colour to Mrs Lee. Now if Mrs Lee has any brains, she should doubt and question everything SH told her before. The same applies to Hanna who really believed everything SH said.

JH is watching SH and JE to know how bad they were from the beginning towards HN

• Like 11

Huh? When Hanna and HG are discussing HG's mom being set up Leo says to Hanna "Calm down, honey. Our twins must be scared.."

I thought HG said they will have a girl when he was teasing HN at the baby store.

Did they mention that they will be getting twins before? Did I miss it? And the babies from the BTS photos were probably Hanna&Leo's then.

:unsure:

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Huh? When Hanna and HG are discussing HG's mom being set up Leo says to Hanna "Calm down, honey. Our twins must be scared.."

I thought HG said they will have a girl when he was teasing HN at the baby store.

Did they mention that they will be getting twins before? Did I miss it? And the babies from the BTS photos were probably Hanna&Leo's then.

Yes I guessed so because HG and HN will be married a long time after Hanna so they will not gave birth to children that early . Also it is logical that Hanna is carrying her own baby 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Well, in the baby store scene, HG mentions that he understands how Leo might be a fool over his daughter, meaning he will totally adore her, because little girl clothes are so pretty. However, they never actually mention whether Han Na and Leo are having a son or a daughter. So, they could be having twins.

Since in today's episode, Leo specifically mention having twins, I guess Han Na is actually eating for 3 people then. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I think JE will confess to DG tomorrow. Tomorrow episode is probably be the reveal day! JH face expression is on point but I don’t like how they are putting in some unnecessary scene like when HG dad was on TV there was no need for it.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

The last straw for JH is after seeing SH slapped HN. This and seeing JE cursed at HN and wishing her dead finally makes her decide to reveal once and for all she's found SJ in HN. :ph34r:

This will be done during the family gathering in the next episode. We know for sure as JH has prepared special pills for the old lady.:tongue:

It could be happened if JH decides to tell the truth about HN is SJ in eps 118 because do you guys remember Ji Suwoon (SH) did upload a pic of her with JE and Mr. Hwang outside of their house? Don't you guys think the grandma kick them from that house? SH's looks a bit miserable there. 

As expected the babies we see from bts pictures are not for HN♥HG :rolleyes: it is okay, but I sincerely hope we could see their wedding scene :tears:

Seems like they were having wrap up party again last night. From Ji Soowon's IG :

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

U know, in as much as we want things to speed up, I think that these past episodes are deliberately done so that JH will see the extent her niece and sister had gone and will go to separate her and her child. It's true she know and had few incriminating evidence against them but that's not actually enough. She may be swayed had she come out immediately if those two formulate one big lie and give her.

So as she is doing her own investigation and discovering things herself with more evidence will not only expose these wi ked ones but will make everyone connected to them one way or the other to have no doubt that these people are indeed very wicked.

She saw JE tell her daughter to go and die, now her sister just slapped her while she was watching.

She has had enough incriminating evidences, has now believed after investigating herself that her sister and niece are of a kind.

JE might still lose her job at the end with her mum as she has blown all her savings away.

Bird brain. She is so excited she but the cart before the horse. What a shallow minded woman.

From the look of things, HG mum will be her new manager at the end of the day whenever she decided to repent. 

It's said that HN lacks confidence yet she still pokenoses where she is not invited.

So tired of that line.

I wish JE grandma will be around when the reveal will happen and she will tell her son to pa k his things and follow him with her grandson immediately:D

Then JH will tell JE that she is sorry but her son can't stay married to a wicked soul who even faked a pregnancy to the family. Her husband will say "supported!":D and grandma will place a curse on them( I'm not sure of this one anyway):lol:

What am I saying,  as if I know what's on the writer's mind. He may decide to continue playing mind games with us.

Anyhow , the drama will finish on Friday. 4 more days. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Wait a minute! As the sequence in previews are always NOT in order, I would suspect that JE evil mum-daughter duo decided to get JE pull another ACT (going to hospital) just as JH is about to make the big REVEAL. :angry:

This, just to delay the announcement in order to buy time for another scheme? The infamous DUO wont give up until they're caught! I'm referring to the photo of JH & EA at the park.:(

Guess everything will be wrapped up ONLY on the last 2 episodes. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 6

Are they for real?, after everything they have done to a family member and worst thing ever, JE dares to ask this question? and her mother sighs and wonder what can she do she has to worry about herself. What about her family? your sister and your niece and your mother and EA who you hurt badly. They are concerned about the one person no one cares about and we hope she gets more punishment for what she did to EA and HN. But it seems "birds of a feather flock together".

OYna8Z6.png

• Like 9

I also think that JH will try to make an announcement about HN, only to get sidetracked by SH or JE pulling some stunt. The other one I'm curious about is whether JE will actually confess to the false pregnancy to DG. It would be nice if DG got a heads up from the doctor that JE has never been pregnant, but even at this late date, it doesn't seem as if SH and JE will keep finding scams to pull. At least, SH and JE will clue in that JH knows, right? Now that JH has the evidence she was looking for, and has caused SH and JE to be uncomfortable and not get what they want, I don't see why JH doesn't just reveal it. Especially since she's seen for herself how JE and SH harass HN.

Oh well. Wonder if we'll at least get to see HG's wife getting slapped down. I've given up on thinking that she'll ever improve, though the scare with the cops seem to have made her more attentive to her husband, at least.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I don't see why JH doesn't just reveal it. Especially since she's seen for herself how JE and SH harass HN.

I love to see JH toying with SH and JE before she cast them away from the family and expose them.  Where is the fun in revealing the truth is both of them feel no remorse or even sorry, they keep taking out their anger on HN even though they are the ones at fault? So as long they are not coming clean or at least ashamed of what they did or doing, then JH has to make them dig their own graves even deeper. So as long JH knows that HN is SJ I'm willing to wait just to see the mother and daughter signing their own death certificate.

• Like 7

I think the “just die” and the slap were SH/JE signatures on the point of no redemption.  I hope that EA and JH tell HN before she tells the mom and daughter criminals.  I want to see SJ slap her cousin and aunt for putting her mom through all they have.  Let her do it in front of Grandma 

• Like 9