Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

The conversation between HN and HG in the baby store looking at presents for Han Na and Leo's baby was just too adorable. Not sure there is a clip for it, so just providing a translation of the scene.

(HN and HG looking around a baby store.)

HN: So cute.
HG: I think I can understand why Brother-in-law is already a fool for a daughter. Even looking at the clothes, they are so pretty and cute. When she’s born, think how pretty she will be.
HN: Hearts are about to pour from Han Gyul-sshi’s eyes already as well. You’re going to become a fool for your niece.
HG: Is that right?
HN: However, isn’t this cute as well? Perhaps it’s because I don’t have any male siblings, but I was always very envious of friends who had brothers, older or younger.
HG: Then, we’ll have to have at least 2 as well.
HN: Huh?
HG: Twins would be fine, too.
HN: What are you saying?
HG: You just need to give birth to them. I’ll do everything to raise them.
HN: What! What giving birth.
HG: Why? Nowadays, they do that instead of a dowry even. Should we also prepare early?
HN: Let’s just hurry and pick a present. (walking off)
HG: Let’s go together.

I had to laugh because the way HG put it was so innocent with that innocent look in his eyes, but was also so suggestive. ROFLOL. Prepare early indeed!

Actually, I loved this episode. I especially loved how JH once she realized how she was betrayed by both SH and JE started twisting the knife in. And, SH who thinks she's gotten away with everything, I can't believe she's kvetching that JH is making her do menial tasks already, and grumbling that JH is carrying the grudge against funds embezzlement too far. Obviously, SH doesn't understand that she should be grateful that JH didn't send her to jail for embezzling those funds.

As for JE, I laughed at pretty much all of her scenes today. The one where she's gobsmacked as JH fawns over HN as reminding her of SG, not to mention JH's casual announcement that they're not going to move after all. :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

I still find it amazing how easy it was for SH to find someone to impersonate the guy telling JH that SH was dead or the guys to do the kidnapping. She is not a criminal before and doesn't have any relation with this kind of world.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I still find it amazing how easy it was for SH to find someone to impersonate the guy telling JH that SH was dead or the guys to do the kidnapping. She is not a criminal before and doesn't have any relation with this kind of world.

I have always seen it as 1-800 dial a thug... No matter what rich background they come from they always seem to find the seeder side to help them do things like SH has done. 

@stroppyse

Thanks for the translations.. 

I thought HG was a bit cheeky as well with his innocent suggestion to HN.. lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I thought HG was a bit cheeky as well with his innocent suggestion to HN.. lol

Hey, nothing innocent in it.  "Let's make babies, and let's start early".  He is not playing around.   The man wants something, and he doesn't want to wait.  No wonder HN ran for her life :) ... 

Maybe that's why she gives him only pecks.   She knows that one thing can lead to another and she will have two mothers and a mother-in-law screaming at her!

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

JE and SH brought this all on themselves. SH may not have known that HN was SJ early but after finding out she whole heartedly got into making sure JH did not find out. That is the real blow for JH. Her own sister knew how she suffered with SJ being missing and conspired with her daughter who she thought of as her own kid as well to trick her and keep her daughter from coming home. Looked in her face as they went behind her back to stop SJ from getting back to her. What is more amazing is SH thinks by burning those pics of HN as a child she has ended JH finding out but fate and karma fixed that. SH never thought that EA would carry a photo of HN as a child and JH would end up seeing it. Its a good thing because just as JH said HN and EA would be in even more danger from SH if she knew. 

I love JH digging out everything that SH has been up to having her watched and investigated. I would love to have seen JH listening to the recorder that YR gave to her. To hear JE admitting that she knew about HN being SJ all along but hid it. That she does not want SJ to come back home.

I want to see the truth come out and HN remembers how JE tried to kill her with her car. Imagine her saying that out in front of everyone. DG , EA, JH and JG all hearing what JE tried to do. The soft soap that JE fed to DG about what happened to SJ all going up in flames to learn that JE was still jealous of SJ and tried to kill her so she would not come back and be exposed for intentionally being the one that caused her to get hurt and going missing. It's not exactly like JE told him but instead it is much more ugly given that JE did not tell the truth long ago and then hid that she found SJ a while ago.

It's funny that SH thinks that JH is being mean for making her do some work and fetch a bit of coffee and is holding a grudge over the 50 thou she embezzled from the company. Considering SH has no money 50 thou is a nice sum so saying "its only" is wrong considering it was not her money to take in the first place. SH likes to live off being the sister of JH which is why she is still walking around even after a demotion thinking she is still so good when she has done nothing right. How long before these two idiots get that JH may know the truth of their involvement?

Other than JH and EA in today's episode one of my other favorite scenes is YR giving up the recorder and telling JH that JE is part of it as well and when JH came out at the end and told JE they are not moving from that house. JE was so happy thinking they would be away from HN and her problem of them finding out HN is SJ was fixed only for JH to fix her after learning she knew as well. I am sure that JG knows as well that HN is SJ. I am not sure that she would tell him about SH and JE but I am sure she told him about HN. Its why I agree he has to know to suggest HN stay with JH while they are away for the night. 

Now I want to see how JH continues to torture them. I knew she would want to know just how long they have known the truth. They betrayed her in not telling. So I can assume that EA passed on the clothing that SJ had on the day she went missing along with the marble? That is what JH was looking at in the box or was that a set of clothing JH had kept to look at when she needed to? Either way it does not matter what is coming for JE and SH is retribution for their selfishness. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I love JH digging out everything that SH has been up to having her watched and investigated. I would love to have seen JH listening to the recorder that YR gave to her. To hear JE admitting that she knew about HN being SJ all along but hid it. That she does not want SJ to come back home.

I was disappointed about this too.  I wanted to see JH hearing what the Thief was telling YR in detail about the picture theft and the fake death story (and how HE still feels bad about doing it!  And it's the so-called sister who asked him to).  Then EA being all smug in spelling out that she knew that HN was SJ and asking YR to never tell.   I wanted to see JH get really mad, throw something at the wall, and say that she would never let the witches get away with it.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I was disappointed about this too.  I wanted to see JH hearing what the Thief was telling YR in detail about the picture theft and the fake death story (and how HE still feels bad about doing it!  And it's the so-called sister who asked him to).  Then EA being all smug in spelling out that she knew that HN was SJ and asking YR to never tell.   I wanted to see JH get really mad, throw something at the wall, and say that she would never let the witches get away with it.

Are u guys not so fast?:lol:

Don't worry, she will definitely do that at the right moment

She has already set the wheels in motion and she vowed to make her sister feel pains  as much as she did:lol:

Her sister thought that by burning picture everything will be finally settled.

Has she forgotten that EA has amnesia and may remember soon?

Or that YR won't spill on her.

Bird brain:lol:

JE face at the end of the episode was epic:lol:

And HN, brace up, HG is impatient.

He want to do the do even before wedding:D

This guys is always cheesy.HN was actually blushing.

I'm sure the crew will laugh at that silly joke:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

By the way, there was a goof-up in the drama today, as far I can see.   When JH called in YR and asked YR to tell her everything, JH did not tell YR that she knew who HN was, but YR talked to her like JH already knew.     She said there is the recording of the Thief confessing that JH got him to say that SJ was dead, and about the mother-daughter keeping the secret hidden.  Then when JH asked, "JE too?",  YR says causally, "Yes, JE also knows that HN is SJ".    How would she say that to JH in that way?   She knew that the identity of SJ was the more important thing that JH would want to know first, than who was preventing her from knowing it.  She would only break it to JH carefully, and at the start itself, knowing what a shocking news that is.  But it was like YR knew that JH already knew it.  How?

Unless I am missing something, this was a mistake by the writer and the PD.   I think they intended for JH to tell YR at the beginning that she already knew who SJ was (she wouldn't say who it is, because JH didn't know that YR knew it, and JH didn't want anybody to know it yet).   They forgot to add that.  Only with that info, could YR so casually mention HN.

5 hours ago, darr said:
6 hours ago, jayakris said:

Are u guys not so fast?:lol:

Don't worry, she will definitely do that at the right moment 

No, we are not worried about JH going after the witches.  We just wanted to see her reaction from hearing the recording, because it would have been interesting to see.

But maybe she will play the recording to everybody in the presence of the witches.  If you mean that, yes, that would be even better!

5 hours ago, darr said:

Her sister thought that by burning picture everything will be finally settled.

Has she forgotten that EA has amnesia and may remember soon?

Or that YR won't spill on her.

Those are all holes, but the writer is probably trying to show that SH and JE are not even thinking very well...  because deep inside they know they will be caught.  All they can do is to delude themselves, and so they are hoping for miracles like EA not getting her memory back, nobody ever seeing the flyers JE is re-making now, there being no other SJ photos left, and YR somehow remaining phantom-scared to just play to their tune.  When you are convinced that there are no clean options and you still don't want to own up, you are not thinking, and you are only postponing the inevitable by somehow surviving another month or week or day.  The writer is probably showing the witches' being in that state. 

• Like 8

I love today episode! JH is going to revenge those evil mother daughter duo! Can’t wait till tomorrow morning! JH was on point today and I can’t wait for her to make them pay for the torment they have put her and HN in all these years! The look on JE face when JH said they won’t be moving lol!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So I can assume that EA passed on the clothing that SJ had on the day she went missing along with the marble? That is what JH was looking at in the box or was that a set of clothing JH had kept to look at when she needed to? Either way it does not matter what is coming for JE and SH is retribution for their selfishness. 

EA gave the dress and the shoes to HN when they talked and she has it.  The other stuff in the box that JH was seeing were the items that JH kept it for the last 20 years.  Especially the marble which JH found on the road when JE threw it instead of giving the marble nicely to SJ which caused the accident.  I guess once HN knows about herself being SJ, I am sure that JH will show the ball and that might trigger her memory to come back.  

These are tangible items between mother and daughter and are precious in their own way, but has nothing to do with JE and SH.  To them that marble is a marble.  But for SJ , that marble was the gift her precious daddy gave and it was something that held sentimental value to her.  

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I guess once HN knows about herself being SJ, I am sure that JH will show the ball and that might trigger her memory to come back.

Remember that HN already saw the marble ball, when she went to JH's bedroom in the current house to get medicine (as JH asked her to) and saw it on the desk?  Some memory was coming back to her too, but JE walked in and went neurotic on her, threatening to even call the police, in a funny scene :)

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Remember that HN already saw the marble ball, when she went to JH's bedroom in the current house to get medicine (as JH asked her to) and saw it on the desk?  Some memory was coming back to her too, but JE walked in and went neurotic on her, threatening to even call the police, in a funny scene :)

JE is so scared that HN memory would come back and that she would remember.  I think the marble is the key to her remembering the 6yr old conversation with JE and how she got hit by a car.  On one of the episodes, something triggered her memory when she saw the yellow ball rolling on the street and for a moment she was lost in her train of thought and HG offered to buy her a marble as she seems to like it so much.  JE and SH are scared sh*it that HN would remember.  The move to the other house was also because of that.  But as one of our chingus said, the universe had to unite the mother and child and nothing that SH or JE do can stop that.  Wouldn't changing your mind to not move cause financial damage to JH?  But that might be chump change considering the amounts  SH was stealing from the business POT.  

It was a funny scene with JE being neurotic and threatening to call the cops for touching a marble.  But at that time EA was in the hospital and HN had just found out that she was a foundling.  So, HN did not argue with JE, but I wish she had and maybe her memory would have come back sooner.  

• Like 10

Important note HN never said no to HG about the kids lol

Also notice how fast HG and Leo raise their hands, those are the president and vice president of HN fanclub.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9