Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

YES! Apparently from the preview, there will be an investigation regarding EA's so called accident. And our mother witch got scared out of her wits!

Yeah.  We heard in today's episode that there were no CCTVs at the incident site, but the preview says the cops are looking at the CCTVs in front of the store.  Maybe they will find SH running after EA on CCTV?

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Yeah.  We heard in today's episode that there were no CCTVs at the incident site, but the preview says the cops are looking at the CCTVs in front of the store.  Maybe they will find SH running after EA on CCTV?

They may not be able to see the face but they will know  someone was there with her I am assuming.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, howa said:

Since the aunt marriage is not great she could share a room with her mother or daughter and her husband with his son.

How about the niece JE sleeping with her grandma? That would make more sense and it would be more reasonable and more respectful of the host/home owner i.e. her aunt JH. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fake SJ coming back now may not have anything to do with another plot of SH's. It could be she paid her dues and is just  there to ask JH's forgiveness as repentance for her actions. Everything JE said to this girl and her mother is exactly what she should have done herself.

 

The fake SJ knows JE hates SJ and it's possible she's able to warn JH of that fact.  At the same time JE has snatched the glass ball away from HN. It's in reverse this time with JE being the aggressor but it does then or a little later trigger HN's memory of the past. 

 

JE has mentioned a couple of time about wanting to confess but SH always manages to pull her back in. Since she didn't confess and has taken things this far the repeat will happen only this time JE and SH will be the one's behind bars. 

 

@howa @mimi

 

JH and her mother were close and JH had loss her daughter and husband and was lonely so it's only natural they slept in the same bed. SH and her husband may not get along but they are husband and wife who live with there children so they would share a bed. 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

 

@howa @mimi

 

JH and her mother were close and JH had loss her daughter and husband and was lonely so it's only natural they slept in the same bed. SH and her husband may not get along but they are husband and wife who live with there children so they would share a bed. 

 

Thanks for sharing your opinion. In my understanding though,  sharing the house with all the family is plenty enough for grieving JH. Sharing the bed with her  unpleasant mother is  unnecessary and way overboard. This is a woman who was married with child lol

Since someone explained that in Korean culture, JH would be viewed as selfless and sacrificing for her family, I thought that she's already being generous by sharing her house & wealth with her sister's family.

So it's only reasonable that they occupy 2 rooms and not 3 and that their daughter, namely JE would share a room with her grandma rather than the aunt JH.  

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Sunhee sure have a bright future ahead of her with all these amazing things she has been doing! I'm impressed. :w00t:

19 episodes left and the evil witch and her minion are still scheming. :sweatingbullets:

 

Oh gosh! I don't know what I will do if Jinhee finds out the truth in the 2nd to the last episode. :sweatingbullets: Or to the last 5 episodes. That won't be enough to make the evil pair suffer PLUS that stupid mother of Hangyul.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimi said:

 

Even though the house belongs to JH  it's how things are done in their culture. The adults on the bottom floor and the children on the upper floor. There are only two bedrooms on both floors. As the adults JH and her mother shared one room and SH and her husband shared the other one. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, the fake SJ knows that JE something to SJ when they were children. Could it be that she went to warn JH of JE??

JE in the first episodes used to get drunk daily to forget what she did as a child (she saw SJ hit by a car after they fought over the marble in SJ's birthday) and she said nothing about that. She felt guilty and in her sleep she used to talk about that. I think the fake SJ heard her.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah HN just projection the anger at HG mother to HG, its misplace but I understand.

 

I dont think HN going to take any more nonsense from his mother on any level.

 

She also think him for being there for her since she was so cared she was able to get though to because of him.

 

Also she told her mom lets go on a trip when she wakes up, is that from one of the pics we seen in a coming episode?

 

His dad told him to take good care of HN , and he not really against their relationship.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

did you notice HG suspected his mom pushed Eunae, he asked her if she met her recently and she answered no.

HG's mother may be a suspect in the case because she did threaten EA and JH witnessed it. She needs this wake up call to get she is a wretched person and her actions towards EA before is exactly whats making her the number one suspect. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

HG's mother may be a suspect in the case because she did threaten EA and JH witnessed it. She needs this wake up call to get she is a wretched person and her actions towards EA before is exactly whats making her the number one suspect. 

Yeah but we already know Hanna was there and she know  SH was the one talking to her.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah but we already know Hanna was there and she know  SH was the one talking to her.

Han Na doesn't know SH followed her outside. HG's mother was not in the store. So unless she can prove where she was she still will be a suspect. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Han Na doesn't know SH followed her outside. HG's mother was not in the store. So unless she can prove where she was she still will be a suspect. 

Actually HG's mom may have an alibi.  Remember she called HanNa at the store (ep 100, around the 30.30 min mark) saying she will be late, just before EA walked in.  HanNa was telling her "See that. I told you if you go without a reservation during a change of season, you will have to wait a lot!".  So she may have a record of having gone somewhere at that time...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Han Na doesn't know SH followed her outside. HG's mother was not in the store. So unless she can prove where she was she still will be a suspect. 

But she was one of the last people to talk to her, also Hanna know she call to her so you can infer she follow her was just moments after.

 

I mean atleast inside the buildings they should have cameras.

 

But his mom does need a scare to stop acting stupid.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

did you notice HG suspected his mom pushed Eunae, he asked her if she met her recently and she answered no.

He didn't suspect his mother for pushing her but he is worried she might have upset her since HN told him after she gave a call to her mom she sounded upset if his mom said something bad she wouldn't let it pass

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

But she was one of the last people to talk to her, also Hanna know she call to her so you can infer she follow her was just moments after.

 

I mean atleast inside the buildings they should have cameras.

Exactly. Also EA asked HaNa to call JH and tell that she'd meet her at K1 shopping but SH immediately told her to not call = already suspicious.  Also HaNa did witness SH running after EA as she left the store though.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Also she told her mom lets go on a trip when she wakes up, is that from one of the pics we seen in a coming episode?

This is very possibly to happen. HG will be the one who will bring HN,SR and EA to the trip destination. Writer-nim will not put that line if he/she does not have plan to make it happen.  This had happened a lot in previous scenes. Like someone mentioned about what the fake SJ said to JE when she was in the jail, I believe it could be a hint for what will happen for upcoming episodes with her come back appearance again in this drama.

 

CONGRATULATIONS !

5/10/2018 - 20.1% AND ON 8TH PLACE OF NAVER SEARCH RANKING

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimi said:

Exactly. Also EA asked HaNa to call JH and tell that she'd meet her at K1 shopping but SH immediately told her to not call = already suspicious.  Also HaNa did witness SH running after EA as she left the store though.

Han Na only saw SH leave the office leaving Han Na in the office. She couldn't have saw SH leave the building if she was still in the office. 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Actually HG's mom may have an alibi.  Remember she called HanNa at the store (ep 100, around the 30.30 min mark) saying she will be late, just before EA walked in.  HanNa was telling her "See that. I told you if you go without a reservation during a change of season, you will have to wait a lot!".  So she may have a record of having gone somewhere at that time...

 

Even if HG's mother has an alibi the other things done will make them look to be the guilty ones. This should teach the mother and Han Na a lesson about them being so judgmental based only on what SH told them. Because SH appears to come from a rich background they choose to believe only her words. They both need this slap down as a wake up call to the fact they are not who they think they are. 

 

There's a picture posted of SH in the police station. There's someone standing next to her in brown and I think it's JE. (it's the same color clothing she has on in the preview). I think SH and JE are going to lie in order to make it look as if SH had nothing to do with this. They will expect JH of not getting involved as she usually does. SH will tell JH she will handle things since they are friends.

 

What I think will possibly happen is SH and JE will railroad Han Na and her mother. When SH brought all the fabric she told JE it was Han Na. Then there's the design incident which involves Han Na. JH never told anyone who was behind both incidents. Everything that has happen to HN's company has never went beyond K1. Then the mother goes over to EA's house and causes a ruckus and threatens her. Han Na  has told JH and SH she's leaving to start her own business. With all these things it will look like mother and daughter were the ones out to destroy HN's company. 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...