[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mimi said:

Exactly. Also EA asked HaNa to call JH and tell that she'd meet her at K1 shopping but SH immediately told her to not call = already suspicious.  Also HaNa did witness SH running after EA as she left the store though.

Han Na only saw SH leave the office leaving Han Na in the office. She couldn't have saw SH leave the building if she was still in the office. 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Actually HG's mom may have an alibi.  Remember she called HanNa at the store (ep 100, around the 30.30 min mark) saying she will be late, just before EA walked in.  HanNa was telling her "See that. I told you if you go without a reservation during a change of season, you will have to wait a lot!".  So she may have a record of having gone somewhere at that time...

Even if HG's mother has an alibi the other things done will make them look to be the guilty ones. This should teach the mother and Han Na a lesson about them being so judgmental based only on what SH told them. Because SH appears to come from a rich background they choose to believe only her words. They both need this slap down as a wake up call to the fact they are not who they think they are. 

There's a picture posted of SH in the police station. There's someone standing next to her in brown and I think it's JE. (it's the same color clothing she has on in the preview). I think SH and JE are going to lie in order to make it look as if SH had nothing to do with this. They will expect JH of not getting involved as she usually does. SH will tell JH she will handle things since they are friends.

What I think will possibly happen is SH and JE will railroad Han Na and her mother. When SH brought all the fabric she told JE it was Han Na. Then there's the design incident which involves Han Na. JH never told anyone who was behind both incidents. Everything that has happen to HN's company has never went beyond K1. Then the mother goes over to EA's house and causes a ruckus and threatens her. Han Na  has told JH and SH she's leaving to start her own business. With all these things it will look like mother and daughter were the ones out to destroy HN's company. 

I feel that the fake SJ came back but to serve SH in something not sure exactly in what. But I think she will involve EA, HN and fake SJ. Probably by saying that they were all in on the con idk something to not make EA not credible when she wakes up. 

Idk if you guys remember a couple of days ago the guy that plays HG did a live on instagram while waiting to film and from what I saw he had no ring on his finger :blink: so does that mean he gives up on HN for the time being?

Also the stories his stylist has been uploading on instagram he has been concealing his ring finger. Idk is just me making an observation lol

Ahhh this drama is killing me. I just want JH and HN to reunite and for HN&HG to get back together get married have kids and live happily ever after. Is that to much to ask?!?!?!?! 

Monday is already episode 102 and the key witness to reveal the truth that HN is SJ is in a coma!!! They are taking too long with the revelation of HN/SJ in my most humble opinion!

9 minutes ago, jackieoh said:

I feel that the fake SJ came back but to serve SH in something not sure exactly in what. But I think she will involve EA, HN and fake SJ. Probably by saying that they were all in on the con idk something to not make EA not credible when she wakes up. 

Don't forget HN and her mother went to the police unless if SH went there and faked her way in to stop the investigation, there is still her album picture unless if SH used the fact everyone is busy at the hospital and stole it and her dress from the day she went missing and the big DNA. Its the last 19 episode so it should be more about unraveling the truth and not complicating things more.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 101

Kang’s Mother asks Hwang’s Mother if Kang is Yoon’s daughter.  Then Kang’s Mother takes a call from Kang and Hwang’s Mother melts down.

Kang tells her Mother that taking lunch to Lee’s Mother was a crazy idea.

Lee’s Sister tells Kang’s Mother that Yoon is at the Shopping Network.  Kang’s Mother heads out of Yoon’s office for the Shopping Network with Hwang’s Mother on her tale.

Hwang’s Mother catches up with Kang’s Mother on some stairs outside of the House of Yoon.   When Kang’s Mother tells Hwang’s Mother that she has located Yoon’s missing child, Hwang’s Mother becomes desperate and attacks Kang’s Mother, wo falls and hits her head on the cement.

Hwang’s Mother hauls posterior away from the scene of the crime, leaving Kang’s Mother unconscious on the cement steps.

Kang meets with Lee.  They agree that taking lunch to Lee’s Mother was a bad idea.  Kang tells Lee that if his Mother acts out again, “I won’t let it slide.”  Then she puts his ring on the table.

Kang receives a phone call and rushes to the hospital.  In her urgency, Kang doesn’t object when Lee accompanies her.

At the hospital, Kang and Lee are told that Kang’s Mother requires emergency surgery.

Park Sr. and Jr. encounter Kang’s Sister as she rushes out their front gate for the hospital.

Hwang’s Mother sits at her desk and plots her next move.   Hwang walks in on her.  Then Yoon walks in on them.  Yoon receives a phone call about Kang’s Mother’s injury.  Hwang’s Mother is like, Who, what, when, where, how?

After Yoon rushes off, Hwang turns to her Mother and is like, How did it happen?

Hwang’s Mother is like, Mistakes were made.

When Hwang learns that Kang’s Mother knows the truth, Hwang realizes that more “mistakes” must be made.

Hwang and her Mother literally put their heads together and do a mind-meld.

Kang is informed that while the surgery on her Mother went well, she will be unconscious for the foreseeable future because too much time elapsed before she was brought to the hospital.

Kang and her Sister emote while Lee and the Parks stand around looking useless.

Everyone gathers around Kang’s Mother, who lies unconscious in her hospital bed.  Yoon arrives and receives a briefing.

We learn that there is only one location in Korea without CCTV surveillance, which is precisely where Kang’s Mother was injured.

Before going home Park Sr. tells Kang not to worry.  Too much.

Before she leaves, Yoon gives Kang a motherly hug.

While waiting in the hospital, Kang accepts coffee from Lee and seems to forget that she is angry with him.  She rests her head on his shoulder and falls asleep.

Morning.

When Park Sr. and Yoon, at breakfast,  discuss what they can do to help Kang, Hwang is visibly irritated.   As they conclude that Kang’s Mother was likely the victim of an assault, Hwang becomes alarmed.

Hwang thinks this is a great time to discuss moving to a new house.  Park Sr. is like, WTF?

Park tells his Father that he and Hwang worry that their, ahem, “chats,” may awaken him and Yoon.  Park Sr. agrees to go with the flow.  Then Yoon suggests that they delay their move until Kang’s Mother is fully recovered, returning Hwang to Square One.

Dawg enters Park Sr.’s shop and irritates him by asking why the Side Dish Store hasn’t opened yet.  When Dawg learns of Kang’s Mother’s injury, he is shocked.

Dawg encounters Lee’s Father as he stands in the corridor wondering why the Side Dish Store isn’t open.  Dawg fills him in, but tells him he can’t accompany him to the hospital because of his objection to Kang’s relationship with his Son.

At the hospital, Kang emotes by her Mother’s bedside.  Kim, Park and Hwang join her in the hospital room.  Everyone but Hwang is unhappy that Kang’s Mother is still unconscious.

At work, Yoon tries to work with her Sister but her Sister is preoccupied.  When her Sister displays an unusual interest in Kang’s Mother’s condition, Yoon wonders why she is acting weird.

Yoon expresses remorse that Kang’s Mother seems to have been injured after attempting to bring her lunch.  Hwang’s Mother assures her that there was probably no connection.

Hwang and her Mother meet in a café for a strategy meeting.  They agree that Kang’s Mother must never wake up.

With Leo, Lee’s Sister consults a Doctor about her “indigestion.”  The Doctor informs her that she is pregnant.  When Lee’s Sister is like, No Way, the Doctor is like, let me explain how that could have happened . . .

Lee’s Sister looks hard at Leo, who looks guilty.

At dinner, Leo gives his in-laws the news.

Morning.

After Dawg, at breakfast, tells Halmoni about Kang’s Mother’s injury, his wife makes a scene.

Lee is interested to learn that Kang’s Mother and his Mother didn’t connect at lunch.

Leo tells his In-Laws that he and his wife are having the baby.  His Wife tells her parents that they aren’t.

Hwang’s Mother visits Kang’s Mother with flowers – and Murder In Mind.

Just as Hwang’s Mother has convinced herself that Kang’s Mother will never wake up and no further action on her part is required, Kang’s Mother wakes up and grabs her wrist. 

Korean Cave Woman style.

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah HN just projection the anger at HG mother to HG, its misplace but I understand.

I dont think HN going to take any more nonsense from his mother on any level.

She also think him for being there for her since she was so cared she was able to get though to because of him.

Also she told her mom lets go on a trip when she wakes up, is that from one of the pics we seen in a coming episode?

His dad told him to take good care of HN , and he not really against their relationship.

There I did tell those of you who were annoyed with HN for wanting to break up with HG. She did assure him she'll not break up with him despite repeated humiliation by Drama Queen especially in the car. It was BEFORE EA got thrown to the ground by his mum & she didn't know about it then.

However once she knew about it, she changed her mind!B)

But a person can ONLY take that much!

I'm VERY GLAD that she voiced out her reasons very clearly to HG  (unlike some other dramas where the girl kept sulking and only say hateful things) why she wanted the break up. Well done girl! 

The ever quick to rebutt HG for once had nothing to say.:D

HG finally accepts her reasoning and took her ring without anything to say. But all the more, he'll pursue her again realising WHAT a FINE girl HN is!:tongue:

And with this taking care of her and her sister, he'll have every chance again for sure!:blush:

@gladys57 it will be very beautiful to see HG♥HN go on a trip together with EA and SR. Will not be very sure if HG will bring his family too.... If they are officially break up, I do not really sad now as I am very sure HG will always beside HN no matter what happen with what had happened to EA now and the come back of fake SJ.

Now, we are totally focused on how will the truth exposed and SHxJE's miserable life. Besides, I totally cannot wait to see our otp getting back together and want to see their wedding scene, not on the last episode for sure!

33 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

@gladys57 it will be very beautiful to see HG♥HN go on a trip together with EA and SR. Will not be very sure if HG will bring his family too.... If they are officially break up, I do not really sad now as I am very sure HG will always beside HN no matter what happen with what had happened to EA now and the come back of fake SJ.

Now, we are totally focused on how will the truth exposed and SHxJE's miserable life. Besides, I totally cannot wait to see our otp getting back together and want to see their wedding scene, not on the last episode for sure!

The writer  out them in a broken up but not really type of deal since HG still there for her and she still feel very safe around him.

The dad is coming around now and so his Hanna the mom is  like whatever lol

Even if EVIL WITCH got away with her alibi that it was an accident during investigation, I hope there's a Korean law which FINES people who neglect to report an accident when they see one. Hopefully, this will arouse suspicion amongst JH, EA (may have amnesia) HN & grandma.

By the way this actress who acts as this evil witch SH will win THE VILLIAN of THE YEAR AWARD for sure! (I know they do have such an award):blush:

The truth can be revealed a number of ways but my money is on granny. She found it interesting that HN was a foundling. The mere mention of HN or just being in her presents makes her light up. It would not surprise me if she mangers to get HN's DNA just to satisfy her own mind curiosity and heart. .While SH and JE are running around trying to keep a lid on things granny just quietly  brings her granddaughter back from the dead. 

I felt like pulling my hair off after watching evil witch's evil scheming face and frightful, guilty look! :angry:

But the writer is brilliant in balancing the UGLY with COMEDY through WITTY dialogues between Hwang Sr & Lee Sr. Their Bromance really cheer me up.:tongue:

BEST of all, watching the scenes of how HG cares for HN & Sarang makes me GIDDY again!:heart:

This writer is doing an excellent job with the dialogues and I'm enjoying the wit! Which is why I dont SKIP any scene at all.

I think we can be assured that SH does not smother EA with a pillow at the hospital :P cause HN would not be doing errands for JH and finding marbles if her mother had just died.

I think EA waking up will be either trolling from the writer (like JH calling HN daughter was last episode), someone will walk in the room right at that moment to prevent SH's evil acts and/or EA will have (let's hope temporal) amnesia.

And I will be surprised if fake SJ agrees to work for SH/JE since she hates JE. She probably is there to apologize to JH and will maybe by accident witness something fishy going on with the evil duo. And then will either blackmail them or use her cunning nature to make them undeniably incriminate themselves (since the good guys seem incapable of seeing through them on their own no matter how obvious they are). And then she can repeat the "don't even dream of a reduced sentence, you should both gladly accept the punishment" speech - this time from the other side of the bars. :D 

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

The truth can be revealed a number of ways but my money is on granny. She found it interesting that HN was a foundling. The mere mention of HN or just being in her presents makes her light up. It would not surprise me if she mangers to get HN's DNA just to satisfy her own mind curiosity and heart. .While SH and JE are running around trying to keep a lid on things granny just quietly  brings her granddaughter back from the dead. 

I'm with you on this one. Now that Grandma finds out HN is a foundling, she'd ask HN to look at her childhood photo (hopefully there'll be more than the one stolen by the thug hired by SH). 

Old people believe in TELEPATHY & FATE. 

Once she finds the truth, nobody, even the evil witch can  SHUT HER MOUTH up for sure!:blush:

13 hours ago, Jerry Lewis said:

HN mother wakes up and grabs SH wrist.  What happens next? Murder EA. If really that happens, it's no more a melodrama. It becomes a crime thriller.

Maybe it will not happen because EA has an amnesia,; memory lost after an accident.

I don't think she killed her, because HN looked normal when she went to JH's house to bring something when she saw the marble. If Eunae was killed, HN wouldn't have looked normal.

9 hours ago, gladys57 said:

I'm with you on this one. Now that Grandma finds out HN is a foundling, she'd ask HN to look at her childhood photo (hopefully there'll be more than the one stolen by the thug hired by SH). 

Old people believe in TELEPATHY & FATE

Once she finds the truth, nobody, even the evil witch can  SHUT HER MOUTH up for sure!:blush:

There is something about HN she can't put her finger on and she reminds her so much of SJ. The clues of who HN could possibly be have been right in front of all of them. Granny is the only one who picked it up from the first time she met HN. Each time she's met HN since the feeling gets stronger. While everyone is involved in other things granny is going to unravel the truth. I think she's going to go snooping around and find the clothes and also the pictures. Granny is the only one whose mind has not been blinded with the fake illusion SH has erected. She's also the last person SH and JE would suspect of discovering the truth. 

10 hours ago, selen4ever said:

I think we can be assured that SH does not smother EA with a pillow at the hospital :P cause HN would not be doing errands for JH and finding marbles if her mother had just died.

I think EA waking up will be either trolling from the writer (like JH calling HN daughter was last episode), someone will walk in the room right at that moment to prevent SH's evil acts and/or EA will have (let's hope temporal) amnesia.

And I will be surprised if fake SJ agrees to work for SH/JE since she hates JE. She probably is there to apologize to JH and will maybe by accident witness something fishy going on with the evil duo. And then will either blackmail them or use her cunning nature to make them undeniably incriminate themselves (since the good guys seem incapable of seeing through them on their own no matter how obvious they are). And then she can repeat the "don't even dream of a reduced sentence, you should both gladly accept the punishment" speech - this time from the other side of the bars. :D 

It could be SH's imagination that EA woke up or EA has amnesia either real or fake. EA probably heard every word SH said to her and knows her life and HN's is in danger. If she's faking the only way she can keep HN safe is to pretend she doesn't remember anything that happen that day. I'm hoping at least one of HN's mothers smartens up in order to stop this mess. 

JE thinks she's becoming a monster. She hasn't a clue she's always been one and her mother just reinforces the monster within. These two feed on each other in order to continue being monsters. As someone mentioned in another post these two know what they're doing is wrong. JE and SH use each other as a crutch to continue doing wrong. They need each others approval and reassurance they are doing the right thing. The minute JE found out what SH did to EA she should have put and end to this but SH pulled her back in. They both have now crossed the line of no return.  Their punishment no longer can be an I'm sorry please forgive me because they completely crossed the line of ever being forgiven.

JE has been given chance after chance to stop but she didn't. DG has proven his love for her over and over again but  his love is not enough to kill her demons. JE has to lose what is most precious to her now and that's DG. He loves her unconditionally but she doesn't love the same way. Her love for him comes with conditions and it always has to be what she wants. DG's love is pure and it has caused him to be blinded of seeing  JE hurts other people. When the truth comes out it's going to turn his world upside down. Only then will he realize the things he let happen he played a part in because of his blind love. All the signs were there from the very beginning but he didn't want to see them. He let love overshadow is values and morals which cause him to throw HN under the bus time after time. DG's love blindness has a wake up call coming and it's not going to be pretty. All that will be left of his love is the ugliness and evil done. 

I totally agree about the fake SJ not getting herself involved with SH and JE. The girl knows JE hated SJ and has shown another face to her family for years. I think she learned her lesson the first time and is only there to apologize to JH. She's not there to risk being sent back to jail by committing another crime. The only way she could possibly make up for what she did to JH is to warn her about JE. Someone has to get the ball rolling in order for JH to wake up and start seeing JE's real face. 

Archived