Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

The tile of this k-drama should be "Say that again Sunny? there is another episode tomorrow? Why...????"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Saja La said:

The tile of this k-drama should be "Say that again Sunny? there is another episode tomorrow? Why...????"

For me Darker than my grave tomorrow, I remember "Miserable Sisters", "Dal-Soon's Nightmare", "Sea of the Coincidence" and so on.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

I think the dramas are generally trying to give a social message that we should not judge any individual purely on the basis of the background.  I can accept that, and it is a good message.  What I can't accept is that they continue to give the reverse message by showing only the suffering of those who fall in love purely on the basis of the qualities of each other, like with HN and HG are.   What is the point in starting with a good message but ending up discouraging anybody who wants to believe the message?

That perseverance and persistent goodness of intent and actions bring a more lasting reward of happiness and bounty in the end, along with happiness for their families and friends? It's no coincidence that these kdramas have happy endings. Also, even though the evil ones seems to be winning, they are never really at peace or happy. Both SH and JE are miserable people, even though married to good men who love them.

• Like 8

I try to guess the sequence from the preview. :

1) HN get call from someone and informed about EA's accident. 

2) HannaxLeo scene at hospital for pregnancy confirmation.

3) HN♥HG are waiting outside the operation theater and DG, JG, JH and SR come. (You can see both HN♥HG are wearing same outfit like when they were talking outside HA's office)

4) JH gives comfort to HN.

5) Back to HannaxLeo's scene at their house.

6) HN goes to where EA is.

There will be a scene between the two evils and have conversation about EA finally found out who HN is and the accident. I got a feeling HG will company HN in the hospital and HN will ask him to go back home.

NEW BTS

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, howa said:

For me Darker than my grave tomorrow, I remember "Miserable Sisters", "Dal-Soon's Nightmare", "Sea of the Coincidence" and so on.

Mine was , Unhappy sisters or Happy Hoe, Was there a Promise? ,  No story No plot Beautiful you what? and "Yes, the love here is reallyyyyyy drop by drop" and Enemies past present and future. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I would like to give my two cents on HN being cruel to HG. She did it only because this was the only way she can do it. She tried to break up with him nicely but he just kept popping up everywhere just to see he since she is avoiding him. She is avoiding him because it would be to hard for her to see him. I will admit she was harsh but I understand her. Whens he first broke up with him, she explained why she had to do it. We all have to accept that to HN her family will always come first. Not only that she is an orphan, which will make her stick up / choose her family over any love she has for anyone. Try to see it this way, look at how Kim So Hyun treats her for not having an eductaion, what will she do when she finds out  HN is an ORPHAN. I noticed kdrama land treats orphan in the worst possible way. Since they don't know her biological parents, they can't accept her. Even if she chooses to stay with him the fact she is an orphan will also black list her for being a marriage prospect because KIm So Hyun is the worst . smh smh smh  Now that the HG's father want to root for them is because he thinks she is EA's biologicaaaaaalll daughter, once he finds out she is an orphan, WILL HE ACCEPT HER????? I don't think so , he will side with his wife again. 

I5x2xzIx5zTR-kjp2UgDxvGK3QI5vSh6b-Fuc7q7

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I would like to give my two cents on HN being cruel to HG. She did it only because this was the only way she can do it. She tried to break up with him nicely but he just kept popping up everywhere just to see he since she is avoiding him. She is avoiding him because it would be to hard for her to see him. I will admit she was harsh but I understand her. Whens he first broke up with him, she explained why she had to do it. We all have to accept that to HN her family will always come first. Not only that she is an orphan, which will make her stick up / choose her family over any love she has for anyone. Try to see it this way, look at how Kim So Hyun treats her for not having an eductaion, what will she do when she finds out  HN is an ORPHAN. I noticed kdrama land treats orphan in the worst possible way. Since they don't know her biological parents, they can't accept her. Even if she chooses to stay with him the fact she is an orphan will also black list her for being a marriage prospect because KIm So Hyun is the worst . smh smh smh  Now that the HG's father want to root for them is because he thinks she is EA's biologicaaaaaalll daughter, once he finds out she is an orphan, WILL HE ACCEPT HER????? I don't think so , he will side with his wife again. 

I5x2xzIx5zTR-kjp2UgDxvGK3QI5vSh6b-Fuc7q7

I think HG  parents know she does not have a father.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

I think HG  parents know she does not have a father.

@Jerry Lewis... I am talking about being adopted. Yes they know she doesn’t have a father but they don’t know she isn’t related to EA .

• Like 3

Isn't weird how the owner of the house shared a room actually a bed with her mother while her sister and her husband and her son and daughter have their own rooms (3 rooms)?. Now I really wish if the fake daughter stayed until JE was kicked for making her feel uncomfortable, JE worst nightmare is to lose everything that she stole from SJ to HN.

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Is she at the police station?

• Like 4

Glad someone else mentioned it, I was always curious as to why JH shared a room in her own house.

• Like 3

I believe too that HN was harsh with HG to force him to break up. But then HN should be more easygoing with HG, I mean like other viewers said, she was nice to JE, although she was her true enemy. Sometimes lovers tend to vent their anger at each other :) it is strange. 

I just hope they make up quickly because they don't deserve to be separated. I really want to see any scene where HN does something great for HG, I mean helping him in a bad situation, or even save him from any danger. I wish the writer show how HN loves HG (I am sure she loves him very much) but the script is not really showing that.

• Like 6

@nohamahamoud2002... Exactly blame the writer, don't blame the character...:bawling::bawling: 

Wouldn't it be great if Ha Nee got her memories in today's episodes.  I would love that to happen. EA being in accident means there should be another reveal to help HN know who are her enemy.........  smh smh smh 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

7So that photo is the evil witch,  SH at a police station.

She must have threatened EA not to reveal that HN is SJ to JH. Of course EA refused and during a scuffle, evil wicked witch took THE OPPORTUNITY to push EA down the stairs to make it like an accident! :astonished:

What a CHANCE for her indeed to get rid of EA & evidence of HN being SJ!:angry:

I secretly hope that JG has CCTVs installed around the house which is a common practice in Seoul. :P

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

She must have threatened EA not to reveal that HN is SJ to JH. Of course EA refused and during a scuffle, evil wicked witch took THE OPPORTUNITY to push EA down the stairs to make it like an accident! :astonished:

I secretly hope that JG has CCTVs installed around the house which is a common practice in Seoul. :P

What a fool good job with attempted murder, no one would ever suspect the last person she was with!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002... Exactly blame the writer, don't blame the character...:bawling::bawling: 

Wouldn't it be great if Ha Nee got her memories in today's episodes.  I would love that to happen. EA being in accident means there should be another reveal to help HN know who are her enemy.........  smh smh smh 

It will be more awesome if she got it after overhearing her aunt and JE arguing about their crimes against her.

• Like 3

Preview

경찰이 매장 앞 CCTV를 확인하러 왔다는 소식에 선희(지수원)는 매우 불안해한다. 하늬(설인아)는 진희(심혜진)의 심부름으로 진희방에 들어갔다가 수정이 갖고 놀던 구슬을 발견하는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,59,782014

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

I think there is no CCTV. Remember the thief that broke in HN home was not caught. Maybe they instal after that incident.

• Like 3

WOW!!! IT IS GETTING HOT WITH THE FAKE SJ IN THE PAST COME BACK AGAIN! I THINK SHE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL REVEALED ALL SH AND JE's EVIL THINGS! SO, IN THE PAST, THE FAKE SJ APPEARED FOR AROUND 10/11 EPISODES. SO, SHE COME BACK AGAIN IN EPISODE 102 AND MAYBE STAY LONGER AGAIN IIN THIS DRAMA.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

I think there is no CCTV. Remember the thief that broke in HN home was not caught. Maybe they instal after that incident.

Which is what I think they'd do. So our evil witch cant escape!

• Like 4