[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

So touching to see HG putting a blanket on Sarang.  HN sees it.  How can she break up with him? She isn't going to....

That scene and the one HN laid on his shoulder is very touching.

He deserves all the happiness in this world.

Nope, she ain't going anywhere. She is so stressed up but will pullherself together again.

There are indeed many types of love in this drama.

Have u guys noticed that?

Different ways to show love including freezing you brain for rational thinking:D:lol:

This drama though:lol:

2 minutes ago, darr said:

That scene and the one HN laid on his shoulder is very touching.

The shot of them there would hands down win the award if there were a competition on the "most visually pleasing and matching drama couple"...

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

So touching to see HG putting a blanket on Sarang.  HN sees it.  How can she break up with him? She isn't going to....

She already gave the ring to HG and HG kept the ring. Starting from the hospital scene, there is no ring on HN's left finger. But, that does not necessarily mean they are breaking up, right? 

Chingu... They are truly deserve to get 'Best Couple Award' in KBS Drama Award and 'Visual Couple Award' in our fantasy :P

9 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

She already gave the ring to HG and HG kept the ring. Starting from the hospital scene, there is no ring on HN's left finger. But, that does not necessarily mean they are breaking up, right? 

Nah that was before he was there for her and her family yet again in her time of need  even after all she said.

26 minutes ago, darr said:

There are indeed many types of love in this drama.

Have u guys noticed that?

Different ways to show love including freezing you brain for rational thinking:D:lol:

This drama though:lol:

Oh really? If you don't mind could you make a list of it? :D

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The words from the preview were a troll. JH was comforting HN by hugging her, telling HN that if HN's mother was awake that she would have said the words "Don't worry, my daughter. It'll be okay." to her.

SH and JE really are evil. JE is crying that she'll have to die if HN is revealed to be SJ, and SH is swearing that nothing bad will happen to her daughter. *sigh*  This drama really has degenerated into some standard melodrama tropes, I guess.

I mean JE been like this since the start its no difference lol.

It DOESN'T look like an accident to me! This wicked witch will BE FOUND OUT! Seoul is the MOST WIRED city in the world as there are CCTVs in every nook and corner. She will be arrested in no time.:angry:

Now that she's CORNERED & has nothing to lose, I'm afraid she'd do more harm to EA. 

If I'm not mistaken, she took away SJ's photo. JH will notice for sure. I hope Hana speaks out about seeing SH with EA in JH's office.:o

I CANT STAND IT ANY MORE! JE got the cheek to visit EA & SH seemed to ask JH about EA. HYPOCRITES of the worst kind! :rage:

HN saw the marble and stupid JE grapped it from her :) this might help HN regain her memory as she and JE fought over this marble before in her childhood.

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Oh yes.. I did not think of that... It could be the meaning behind the scene pic of SH at the police station to meet that fake SJ and ask the police to release her from the jail. Then, SH make a plan with her. So many possibilities.

You know what.. If SH truly try to make that fake SJ as her scapegoat, it will just backfired SH as she does not have idea that the fake SJ already knew the truth behind the reason why JE really hate the real SJ. Just like what I said before, it has the possibility of the fake SJ to reveal the truth.

@dramaninja EA wake up at the end may be true or just a troll (like SH seeing things like that)

I think that SH will tell JE to pretend that they made a false DNA test to prove that the fake SJ is not JH's daughter, and now they will try to reverse the lie to make use of the fake SJ. They will convince JH that the fake SJ is her daughter. But I don't know what will SH do to Eunae after she woke up, will she try to harm her again? there is no sign of that. I think Eunae should have pretended she is in coma to save herself :( 

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think that SH will tell JE to pretend that they made a false DNA test to prove that the fake SJ is not JH's daughter, and now they will try to reverse the lie to make use of the fake SJ. They will convince JH that the fake SJ is her daughter. But I don't know what will SH do to Eunae after she woke up, will she try to harm her again? there is no sign of that. I think Eunae should have pretended she is in comma to save herself :( 

Nah they have a huge problem since they fake  her death  and the fake police stuff.

Se just going to raise many more questions also that does her no good either lol.

24 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think that SH will tell JE to pretend that they made a false DNA test to prove that the fake SJ is not JH's daughter, and now they will try to reverse the lie to make use of the fake SJ. They will convince JH that the fake SJ is her daughter. But I don't know what will SH do to Eunae after she woke up, will she try to harm her again? there is no sign of that. I think Eunae should have pretended she is in coma to save herself :( 

The fake daughter was proven to be the daughter of the hairdresser and they  both were in on the scam. Her coming back now and trying to say she's the real daughter won't wash. JH would be very suspicious and on guard with this girl.  In the preview SH is shown going back to the Boutique which has to be after EA wakes up. It's possible EA does not remember what happen or she's faking. EA would not try to save herself but would try everything she could to save HN. She now knows SH is dangerous and would do anything to keep this covered. 

I think JE will be the one who triggers HN's memory. The past has repeated itself but this time in reverse. HN has the ball and JE wants it. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Don't you think that JE and SH are miserable people? They aren't repentant of their reprehensible actions, but even they understand that they're acting in despicable and unforgivable ways and live in fear of being found out as such.

Yes, they are being shown as miserable people.  At least around now.  They have shown JE occasionally being that way but very rarely JH.  She always seemed to be confident of never being found out, and rarely even retrospecting, let alone repenting.  In this episode, they both are shown to be pretty much 100% miserable.  If some 20 episodes of miserable life is shown for the evil ones, I am okay, even if the final nails on them comes only at the very end.   I prefer it to be over an even longer stretch, but I am fine with 20 episodes of misery.  I want to see the bad ones just not getting any peace of mind or any real happiness, so that the message is passed on that being evil/devious is just not worth it in this world for people, even if they achieve their selfish goals, and may not even be caught for their acts.

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

It DOESN'T look like an accident to me! This wicked witch will BE FOUND OUT! Seoul is the MOST WIRED city in the world as there are CCTVs in every nook and corner.

It seems there were no CCTVs at the incident site.  At least that is what JG says based on what he had heard, to JH when she reached the hospital.

16 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Watching these scenes again it seems like writer-nim was foreshadowing what will happen to JE and SH. Especially now that fake Sj returned. Or at least I hope so.

Absolutely.  The writer must have added that just so we would go back to it right around now.  It all looked rather unnecessary at that time, to have such a long scene with the fake SJ.  Now it seems to make perfect sense.   But I don't know what this devious writer is planning with the fake SJ now...

Archived