[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Preview

경찰이 매장 앞 CCTV를 확인하러 왔다는 소식에 선희(지수원)는 매우 불안해한다. 하늬(설인아)는 진희(심혜진)의 심부름으로 진희방에 들어갔다가 수정이 갖고 놀던 구슬을 발견하는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,59,782014

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

7So that photo is the evil witch,  SH at a police station.

She must have threatened EA not to reveal that HN is SJ to JH. Of course EA refused and during a scuffle, evil wicked witch took THE OPPORTUNITY to push EA down the stairs to make it like an accident! :astonished:

What a CHANCE for her indeed to get rid of EA & evidence of HN being SJ!:angry:

I secretly hope that JG has CCTVs installed around the house which is a common practice in Seoul. :P

I think there is no CCTV. Remember the thief that broke in HN home was not caught. Maybe they instal after that incident.

WOW!!! IT IS GETTING HOT WITH THE FAKE SJ IN THE PAST COME BACK AGAIN! I THINK SHE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL REVEALED ALL SH AND JE's EVIL THINGS! SO, IN THE PAST, THE FAKE SJ APPEARED FOR AROUND 10/11 EPISODES. SO, SHE COME BACK AGAIN IN EPISODE 102 AND MAYBE STAY LONGER AGAIN IIN THIS DRAMA.

3 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

WOW!!! IT IS GETTING HOT WITH THE FAKE SJ IN THE PAST COME BACK AGAIN! I THINK SHE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL REVEALED ALL SH AND JE's EVIL THINGS! SO, IN THE PAST, THE FAKE SJ APPEARED FOR AROUND 10/11 EPISODES. SO, SHE COME BACK AGAIN IN EPISODE 102 AND MAYBE STAY LONGER AGAIN IIN THIS DRAMA.

Idiots try to plug one hole 2 more pop up tick tock!

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:
6 hours ago, jayakris said:

What is the point in starting with a good message but ending up discouraging anybody who wants to believe the message?

That perseverance and persistent goodness of intent and actions bring a more lasting reward of happiness and bounty in the end, along with happiness for their families and friends? It's no coincidence that these kdramas have happy endings. Also, even though the evil ones seems to be winning, they are never really at peace or happy. Both SH and JE are miserable people, even though married to good men who love them.

My point is that many who need to see the message may not even stick around to watch the happy ending, and only those like you and me who agree with the message will! 

Actually I am fine if at least the evil ones are shown to be really not happy or at peace because of what they did, or if they get some sort of serious retribution for some 20 odd episodes before being forgiven in the end.  Most dramas don't do this part all that well.  An exception was a daily drama in 2015-16 with a very similar title  내일도 승리  (Badly called in English as "Tomorrow victory").   There the evil guy and his evil GF kept getting their way till almost the last episode, but the two leads were going after them with the kind of perseverance you talk about, for nearly 60 episodes.  The good guys even kept telling the bad guys that they will be caught, so we could see how little happiness the evil duo actually had, even when they were winning.  If the message comes out only in the last 2 episodes, the problem is that a lot of people who are not convinced of the message get only very little time to think of the message before they move on to the next drama!   This is probably more true about younger people, who also don't have the patience to wait for the message!

Having said that, I guess this writer has done some minimum by showing a few scenes of JE and SH worrying about what they are doing.  Just not enough for me.  And the drama even seems to give some excuses like how they got their inferiority complexes etc to lighten the message.  If they are shown to be in mental agony purely because of what they did, I would complain less.

4 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Or SH paid her to do and say something to JH? Is it possible that SH will use her?

I hope EA wakes ip and pretend she doesn't remember anything so she can plan on how to tell JH secretly the truth. EA already knows SH and her intentions so she has to act smarter.

SH might be possible to end up in a mental institution. Lol

Her mom already looks like she woke up also it was sweet how HN was resting on HG shoulder.

HG was watching over HN mom and her sister and he put a blanket on her sister

I wonder was thy symbolism as soon as she gave the ring to him the phone ring.

20 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

Or SH paid her to do and say something to JH? Is it possible that SH will use her?

Oh yes.. I did not think of that... It could be the meaning behind the scene pic of SH at the police station to meet that fake SJ and ask the police to release her from the jail. Then, SH make a plan with her. So many possibilities.

You know what.. If SH truly try to make that fake SJ as her scapegoat, it will just backfired SH as she does not have idea that the fake SJ already knew the truth behind the reason why JE really hate the real SJ. Just like what I said before, it has the possibility of the fake SJ to reveal the truth.

@dramaninja EA wake up at the end may be true or just a troll (like SH seeing things like that)

2 hours ago, howa said:

Isn't weird how the owner of the house shared a room actually a bed with her mother while her sister and her husband and her son and daughter have their own rooms (3 rooms)?

2 hours ago, girrlit said:

Glad someone else mentioned it, I was always curious as to why JH shared a room in her own house.

I think it is a cultural thing again.  Though much less these days, as I understand, communal sleeping within a joint family house was not too rare in Korea till not too long ago.   Easier to organize on the heated floor with bed spreads too, unlike when you have separate beds which take up space.   So, a daughter sharing a room with the mother isn't considered too strange by Korean viewers.  Still it was a bit unusual/rare, as most people in JH's position would want "their own space".  I think this was to show that JH is indeed a very selfless and kind soul, which is probably the only way the Korean viewers would take it.  Not as anything too odd.

Hi ladies! I’ve trying hard to like and enjoy this drama, but it’s really draggy and storyline getting worst compare the last two drama prior this one. I like our OTP but as some of you pointed before, somehow they got too little screen time. And yes, it’s ok to be evil, pushed someone when you not happy with their child, tried to run over someone, no legal consequences at all, it’s really big joke for me. No matter how naive and kind a person is, it’s too ridiculous with the current flow showed by this drama, I started in few first episodes and continue around 50s, and 75s and now I gave up at 90s, I just read all your comments and recap here, because all the ridiculous plot really really bad for my heart :grimace:. I’m not gonna risk myself back to my heart medication just because of this .... drama. 

To all chingus: thanks you for the comments and recaps! 

8 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I think it is a cultural thing again.  Though much less these days, as I understand, communal sleeping within a joint family house was not too rare in Korea till not too long ago.   Easier to organize on the heated floor with bed spreads too, unlike when you have separate beds which take up space.   So, a daughter sharing a room with the mother isn't considered too strange by Korean viewers.  Still it was a bit unusual/rare, as most people in JH's position would want "their own space".  I think this was to show that JH is indeed a very selfless and kind soul, which is probably the only way the Korean viewers would take it.  Not as anything too odd.

Since the aunt marriage is not great she could share a room with her mother or daughter and her husband with his son.

18 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Oh yes.. I did not think of that... It could be the meaning behind the scene pic of SH at the police station to meet that fake SJ and ask the police to release her from the jail. Then, SH make a plan with her. So many possibilities.

You know what.. If SH truly try to make that fake SJ as her scapegoat, it will just backfired SH as she does not have idea that the fake SJ already knew the truth behind the reason why JE really hate the real SJ. Just like what I said before, it has the possibility of the fake SJ to reveal the truth.

@dramaninja EA wake up at the end may be true or just a troll (like SH seeing things like that)

Or maybe she is using her as a reminder of what happened before when girls claimed to be her daughter, but she doesn't know that HN was slapped once by her mother because of fake SJ.

23 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

She does not how much to work with anymore she already made her sister bury her daughter so she cant play that card.She did so many things wrong that  she cant plug the holes anymore.

The writer still not giving us clear direction of how the truth will be revealed. Too many possibilities still.

Watching the preview, looks like EA woke up since HN is in JH's house getting something where she found the marble then JE saw her and fought. If EA is still in the hospital, I don't think HN will go home.

@meoooooowwww @dramaninja let's see how the come back of the fake SJ will twist the story again. With how the plot is going... seems like the truth will be revealed together with the revelation of evil acts of SH and JE. With few episodes left, the writer will give us episode after episode bomb.

Hmm... Just saw the KBS clips.   Looks like the writer went with pretty much exactly what I thought was a possibility, for a change.  I was wondering yesterday where there was a stairwell for SH to push EA down.  Looks like it was street steps outside.  She didn't actually push to kill her and it was more like an accident, after a confrontation.  Nothing else interesting in the clips, except that it seems the episode ends with EA waking up and grabbing SH's hand as she turns to leave after a visit to the hospital room.

Nothing in the clips that explains what JH was telling HN while hugging, that was in the preview...  Have to wait till the full episode comes up online somewhere.

Oh, this guy is melting my heart.  He is indeed a solid rock.  He is the reason I'm still enduring this drama. 

He sets aside his own problems to help his woman any way he can.

HN will learn not to let go of that shoulder in the near future no matter what.

Aside HN adoptive mum and DG dad, well, Leo, I don't have interest on the rest for now so I don't bother with their scenes.

Have been waiting for the writer to shake tables since September and he has been going in circles. 

Daily drama.  

When you think the format has changed:D

Archived