Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ah thats pretty cool to see her mom fighting for her love life ahhh how refreshing

That fits her nature.  But I assume she will get the lunch thrown on her face by the nasty woman.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That fits her nature.  But I assume she will get the lunch thrown on her face by the nasty woman.

Yep but I feel this can serve as a important moment for many different reasons!

One with Hanna in some way another with HG dad in someway and JH someway I am just assuming here lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Well said! I agree as HG has tolerated enough of Drama Queen's humiliation of HN who actually took them in her strike as a well mannered girl. Others may just walk off. He has finally snapped. The comment about her having the same background as HN must have really HURT HER real bad indeed! This woman is really a hypocrite indeed!:angry:

Poor HG looks so hurt and lonely after that slap. Did I detect a LOOK OF DEFIANCE there? :ph34r:

I hope for sone defiance, but it seemed more like hurt, wanting the dad to be on his side.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Okay there will be an episode 100 tomorrow (Oct 4th).  The preview is out - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,list,none,1,0

Doesn't look like anything substantial will happen.  Hanna and SH are having a pleasant conversation with JH (which means nothing has changed), and Hanna is asking if she could keep going to JH (implying getting close to her and learning the business, I geuss), and SH seems to be rolling her eyes and wondering about why JH is being nice when HanNa will be leaving anyway.  Then HanNa gets morning sickness, so it seems Leo has not been wasting any time.... The wimp seems to be back with JE already, at her house, and asking her what HN means to her.  Then EA is asking JH whether HG's mom works at JH's boutique.  She is later at the boutique with lunch boxes, telling HanNa who seems to be all smiles, that she is there to meet CEO JH.

Blurb - 진희(심혜진)와 선희(지수원)는 지은이 집을 나온 문제로 다투고, 도경(이창욱)은 지은(하승리)을 데리러 처가에 방문한다. 딸의 사랑을 지켜주고 싶은 은애(윤복인)는 소현(최완정)의 마음을 돌리기 위해 도시락을 준비하는데... 

"As JH and SH quarrel over the issue of JE leaving her (husband's) home, DG visits his in-laws' place to take JE away with him. EA prepares lunch boxes for getting Sohyeon to change her mind, as she wants to keep the daughter's romance going"...

Looks like episode 100 is a review of the earlier episodes? If it's then a waste of time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Despite the sad episode, I was laughing at the scene where JG & DG were telling EA how difficult it was for them & their children to fight for their love using battlegrounds as analogies.

Then they were wondering why HG's dad didnt appear. And then HG of all people popped out from nowhere! :blush:

Despite some setbacks to our OTP's relationship, I'm LAPPING up the witty dialogues in this drama. The writer is doing an awesome job with the writing and I for one wont skip any parts at all! :D

• Like 8

I keep on thinking where JE kept the DNA report, I feel the report will have a huge role in the ultimate reveal regarding HN and her biological mom.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Nancy Chua said:

I keep on thinking where JE kept the DNA report, I feel the report will have a huge role in the ultimate reveal regarding HN and her biological mom.

I think in her office computer.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

I think in her office computer.

34 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

She definitely has a HARD COPY somewhere in her room. Hope DG finds it soon! B)

Hmm, maybe that's the reason that JE had to go running back to her old room. It's a plot twist so that DG can find the DNA report. :D Though, did the report have JH and HN's names on it? If not, then the report itself probably won't mean much to DG.

Can't wait to see the next episode to see if HG is able to stave off HN's request that they separate. If they do separate, Ill feel so badly for HG. I do feel as if HG is more alone than HN is. She has her mother and sister who love her and are staunch supporters, even if HN can sometimes be insecure about them. HG doesn't seem to have anyone that he can go to aside from HN.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, selen4ever said:

I just saw the translation for the ending scene on instagram:

HG “I love you so much more than you think. That’s a shame that the only word in the world that can express my feelings is "love”.

HN “Hangyeol-ssi”
HG “Don’t say it”
HN “We... let’s break up...”

:tears:

@selen4ever please continue giving a quick recaps of tonight's episode as we cant depend on the video clips which are not in sequence and too brief. Actually someone will upload the full ep on Youtube soon after broadcast so your recaps are very useful. Thanks in advance. I wont be doing it as nobody reads it when I tried.:D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nancy Chua said:

In her office computer. Not sure if she has a hard copy of that.

Back to this revelation topic... In episode 94, EA and HN went to a police station and HN fill in the missing person/child form and that policeman said they will call one of them if they get any hint. But, until now and we will reach eps 100 tonight there is still no a glimpse of them getting call from that policeman. I really wonder how much longer writer-nim will take care of the revelation process? We only get about 20-30% of hint on the possibility of how the truth will be revealed. The story development for this issue is not smooth. Starting from eps 100-110 we need to see something very big to happen. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, maybe that's the reason that JE had to go running back to her old room. It's a plot twist so that DG can find the DNA report. :D Though, did the report have JH and HN's names on it? If not, then the report itself probably won't mean much to DG.

Can't wait to see the next episode to see if HG is able to stave off HN's request that they separate. If they do separate, Ill feel so badly for HG. I do feel as if HG is more alone than HN is. She has her mother and sister who love her and are staunch supporters, even if HN can sometimes be insecure about them. HG doesn't seem to have anyone that he can go to aside from HN.

HG  will probably tell her HN "It's not over until I say it's over'.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jayakris said:

I was thinking the same. But this time I hope JH will be there to give her a piece of her mind! Hopefully Hana will be touched by EA's humble overture to make peace with her nasty mum. :D

• Like 5

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@stroppyse Chingu, I believe someone in this thread said the same thing about HG being alone but HN who lost her biological parents has a lot more people she can count on. 

I have a question  Would JE and SH succeed in getting Ha Nee's family move away? 

The reason I ask this question is because I fear it so much especially after watching JG's looking sad that he might have cause problems for JE and DG.

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb5dbe34d6836706f

I believe there will be more of these little arguments over KANG HA NUI.  I think DG and JE's marriage will not work because JE has some serious ISSUES. Issues about love and who should be receiving it. 

JG's teaching wasn't about Kang Ha Nui, but JE made it about her. They never mentioned Kang Ha Nui but she mentioned it.

How much do i have to share with her family?

Do I have to share my father in law and you with her?

Your family is me not her

I'm Jin Hui's niece

I'm Father's daughter in law too.

If you want to side with Ha Nui that much Why didn't yiu marry her and become family with her? Why did you marry me? Wae Wae  You have No idea how I feel to live in this house day by day. " After hearing her say that I am pretty sure DG and JG will think this is about their financial status but in truth , she doesn't want to see Ha Nui everyday. Seeing Ha Nui is a big reminder of who she is. her rival and the person she hates most. She sees Ha Nui is slowly taking the people she love away from her but is forgetting one thing.

People aren't objects to obtain. Kim So-Hyun believes the same thing as JE. People they love are objects to obtain and nothing else. She is so SCARY  :skull: 

I hope you guys love these GIF'S  OF MINE .

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@UnniSarah I did write about how the wicked mum & daughter JE & SH using this latest opportunity to get EA& daughters to move house didn't I? The cunning way JE puts it like making JH feeling uneasy with JG' close friendship with EA & how her dad was almost seduced by her! :astonished:

HAIZ! I'm getting too obsessed with THIS drama and posting too much I suppose? :blush:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@UnniSarah I did write about how the wicked mum & daughter JE & SH using this latest opportunity to get EA& daughters to move house didn't I? The cunning way JE puts it like making JH feeling uneasy with JG' close friendship with EA & how her dad was almost seduced by her! :astonished:

HAIZ! I'm getting too obsessed with drama and pisting too much! :blush:

@gladys57  It is vey frustrating to see the villains win at every turn. Wacthing your favorite couple go through all these hurdles just to be together. Let me give you a good tip. Although these dailies do rush the ending, some do give you a good story line when the villains are getting payed back for all their sins. 

One daily that had the best payback in my opinion for the VILLAIN IS Enemies from the past. I love that drama too, I completely forgot about it . I recommend this daily to everyone.  

• Like 5

It is possible that HN and her mom will move away to avoid conflicts. Knowing them, they will feel that their presence is a burden to the people around that is causing arguments with their families. This is then that the writer will make JH find out that HN is SJ so she will search for her.

Right now, this drama is not giving audience a specific and stable clue. Too many possibilities.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@gladys57  It is vey frustrating to see the villains win at every turn. Wacthing your favorite couple go through all these hurdles just to be together. Let me give you a good tip. Although these dailies do rush the ending, some do give you a good story line when the villains are getting payed back for all their sins. 

One daily that had the best payback in my opinion for the VILLAIN IS Enemies from the past. I love that drama too, I completely forgot about it . I recommend this daily to everyone.  

I liked the ending in Enemies from the past and I hope for more, for the aunt and her daughter for both of them to be cut off and in prison, what they did is unforgivable, they didn't only fake the death of HN they tried to ruin her career and her relationship with her mother and grandmother. The always try to ruin her reputation, not only that they are planning to inherit her when she is alive. It will be very stupid if everyone didn't make the connection between the aunt and JE attitude towards HN and everything that happened to her.

• Like 5