Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

@UnniSarah, my heart jolted when I saw that :lol::lol:

Hi guys, I recently changed continent, do any of u have access to kbs world in Europe? 

Any idea how to go about it? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

From Ju Hyung's stylist IG update (wonder what will the scene about) :

Reveal hidden contents

Could be a place to see the sun rise (one of HN boyfriend bucket list? Overnight stay:love: and deluded mind)

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images, even in spoilers. Thanks.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Could be a place to see the sun rise (one of HN boyfriend bucket list? Overnight stay:love: and deluded mind)

@angelwingssf

Yes! It's likely a place to watch the sun rising. It's 1 of HN's boyfriend's bucket list. And overnight stay is included of course! :D

Am curious about how they get to go there in the 1st place. Has HG's mum finally relented on their relationship?

I doubt so and I think HG must have cooked up a tricky plan to escape with HN!:blush:

Anyway, just cant wait to see our lovebirds together on an overnight trip!:love:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@angelwingssf

Yes! It's likely a place to watch the sun rising. It's 1 of HN's boyfriend's bucket list. And overnight stay is included of course! :D

Am curious about how they get to go there in the 1st place. Has HG's mum finally relented on their relationship?

I doubt so and I think HG must have cooked up a tricky plan to escape with HN!:blush:

Anyway, just cant wait to see our lovebirds together on an overnight trip!:love:

HG did asked his family at the table if they had made plans for the weekend. He told them he had booked a a place for a trip. The mother said something nasty as usual and HG said he would just make a date with HN so the mother backed down. HG will probably invite HN and maybe her mother and sister. 

I can't wait for the mother to get her slap down for thinking anything that comes out of SH's mouth is the golden truth. Hopefully she doesn't find out who HN's bio mother is until after she has accepted her.  It will be something to rub in SH's face after she's left with nothing but the shirt on her back. 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

HG did asked his family at the table if they had made plans for the weekend. He told them he had booked a a place for a trip. The mother said something nasty as usual and HG said he would just make a date with HN so the mother backed down. HG will probably invite HN and maybe her mother and sister. 

Yes! My thought is exactly like this. But, how I wish it will be more romantic if they watch the sunrise together after they become as a husband and wife, going on a honeymoon:):P

• Like 7

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Yes! My thought is exactly like this. But, how I wish it will be more romantic if they watch the sunrise together after they become as a husband and wife, going on a honeymoon:):P

We want one sunrise during boyfriend girlfriend stage.  Won't mind one on a honeymoon.  

• Like 3

Anyone know what movie HN and HG were watching when they went to the movie theater with their respective mothers? Just wondering while waiting for the next episode to finally air.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone know what movie HN and HG were watching when they went to the movie theater with their respective mothers? Just wondering while waiting for the next episode to finally air.

@stroppyse  I was to busy gushing over how clever and cute Han Kyul was... that I have no idea. He is a man who knows what he wants and knows how to about getting it. Not a lot of people have the knack for that. 

Me :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb32be32e50396467

I went back to watch it again and OMG....  :wub::wub:   

Han Gyul sure is fine and sexy... So CLEVER 

giphy.gif

They never mentioned the title of the movie.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

In the preview to episode 99, Grandma and HN were looking at some baby photos which I guess should be HN. 

In whose house Park/JH or HN ? 

Edited by Jerry Lewis
to be clear
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

In the preview to episode 99, Grandma and HN were looking at some baby photos which I guess should be HN. 

In whose house Park/JH or HN ? 

@Jerry Lewis.... It is in HN’s house upstairs. She ran up to HN’s house to use the bathroom. Then she ended up looking at photos because HN was going through the album. 

• Like 4

HOLY MOLY! So JE & DG got married and staying with his dad! They had a dinner. As there was only 1 toilet in the house, grandma used HN's home toilet. (Happy not to see their wedding ceremony though) :lol:

Who else but evil queen SH panicked when she heard that she was downstairs. When she saw grandma looking at the baby photos, she FLIPPED & forced her to leave immediately! :angry:

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

As expected, Drama Queen rejected HN's overture by cooking her birthday dinner. To add insult to injury, Drama Queen tried to pay HN 200 dollars. When she refused to accept them, she put them on the table and started eating! :triumph:

HG was so upset he dragged HN out and sent her home! :love:

Drama Queen set HG up on a blind date but HG told the girl in her face that he already has a GIRLFRIEND!:blush:

OMO! Drama Queen met JE on the road and got HN 's address. So she went there and met HN's mum and they have a FACE OFF!:glasses:

No preview but the plot is moving super fast! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

HOLY MOLY! So JE & DG got married and staying with his dad! 

AS in the preview, grandma used HN's home toilet as the house upstairs is too crowded. Happy not to see their wedding ceremony though! :lol:

Who else but evil queen SH panicked when she heard that she was downstairs. When she saw grandma looking at the baby photos, she FLIPPED & forced her to leave!:astonished:

Lol thats so awkward glad they didn't waste any time on a wedding!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@Jerry Lewis.... It is in HN’s house upstairs. She ran up to HN’s house to use the bathroom. Then she ended up looking at photos because HN was going through the album. 

But then HN was already 4 or 5 years when she was adopted by EA at the hospital. Maybe there is a mistake in this episode I guess.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

But then HN was already 4 or 5 years when she was adopted by EA at the hospital. Maybe there is a mistake in this episode I guess.

The baby pictures belong to her two sisters the one who died and the younger one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Leo is playing a good role in helping HN and HG. HG's mom is humiliating HN again :( 

I don't like the way HG's mom is looking at Eunae. She is a great mom. I hope JH meets her outside the house and defend Eunae and HN. 

this is the worst episode till now. 

• Like 4

Yeah I really hate HG mom I am glad he not  standing for any of it though.

Preview text no vid yet.

한결(진주형)은 하늬네를 찾아가 행패를 부린 일로 소현(최완정)에게 모진 말을 쏟아낸다. 지은(하승리)은 은애(윤복인)가 챙겨준 반찬을 쓰레기통에 버리다가 진국(최재성)게 들키는데...

Atleast it looks like his sister is softening up a little more.
  • Like 3