[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Basically, birth secrets (or any other secrets), affairs, scams, sabotages, cheating, forgeries etc are ALL LIES! :D

Without these as plot devices, the writers wont be able to churn out such 100 ep dailies or 50 ep weekend dramas. To me SAT is NO EXCEPTION!:P

I still maintain this writer is consistent as what HG did was mild unlike a few other dailies which I dropped!:blush:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

GIF = Gifts for @jayakris   This is where the Beautiful Lie Began

Thank you!  It was episode 53...  My memory was right about the hair and the blue dress, and that the man looked dazed.

Actually when HG's mom asked about her family, HN said the truth that her dad passed away when she was small and that her mom had raised her and a sibling.  Then the mom asked about where she went to college, and HN was about to say the truth with a "well, it's that...", when HG came in and said, "she went to HanGuk university".  Then the mom goes, "oh my, oh my, so you must have been good at studies!".   HG surprised HN there, and she had no choice but to go along with that.  Then it was a question on "what do you do" and HG said correctly that she has an apparel company.  About being the CEO.  So, the only lie was about where she went to study, and that was from HG.  But he had no choice either, because had HN said that she never went to college, that would've made the whole dinner go sour.   But sure enough, today the mom made sure to go after her on the college matter, just as I had guessed she would.  That is always a big thing for the MILs.   But really, I don't think HN has lied about anything, except that she was the GF at that time.

I actually didn't remember that HN had even said the truth about her single mother.  That makes it like the only lie was about the college.  Big deal.  Not enough for the mother to throw water on her, for sure!

16 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

I still maintain this writer is consistent as what HG did was mild unlike a few other dailies which I dropped!:blush:

Of course it was pretty mild.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

GIF = Gifts for @jayakris   This is where the Beautiful Lie Began :heart::heart:

OMG!!! Thank you so much for this gif :wub: When re-watching this scene, suddenly I got a thought of their wedding ceremony scene later. Just the thought of it made my heart fluttering! It is not I have really high imagination on that, it just I cannot wait to see Seol In A a.k.a Hanui/Sujeong in a simple wedding dress but point out her beautiful look and perfect body line! It will be perfect if JinHui designed the dress herself. I really want to see the cameraman focus on Jin Ju Hyung a.k.a Hangyul's face when he look at HN coming to him just like in this gif... I hope they have wedding ceremony at least 4/5 episodes before the end of this drama or the sooner the better. I do not want to see it happen on episode 119/120 --' .

I do not want to put all the blames on HG because of the lies he made. He was only lied to her mother about HN's education and the fake gf thing. After HG's confession on episode 70++, before they become a couple, HN told him that she really hates to lie and even asked him to tell the truth to HG's parents. Now, he knew that he must have taken full responsibility for what had happened. What I angry the most is Hanna's act to add fuel in the fire and made her mom only put all the blames on HN. Hanna really deserves a slap if not from Leo, it will be from JH. She would not dare to say bad things about HN if she knows HN is JH's daughter. Gosh! This is so maddening! 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Sorry, it came out twice.

3 hours ago, jimb said:

@Saja La  Lee's parents and sister have all lied to persons to whom they had an obligation to tell the truth:  each other, and other family members.  Kang allowed Lee to lie on her (actually, his own behalf) at a time she never expected to see any of them again.  When they became a real couple, Lee himself admits that it was his responsibility -- not her's -- to set the record straight.

I'm not arguing with you on what you wrote, i agree what you wrote above. They all lied for one reason or the other. What i was trying to say, the father just got disappointed that someone lied to him especially since HG's dad seems to like HN coz  he knows HG loves HN a lot...

5 hours ago, jimb said:

Lee's parents and sister have all lied to persons to whom they had an obligation to tell the truth:  each other, and other family members.  Kang allowed Lee to lie on her (actually, his own behalf) at a time she never expected to see any of them again.  When they became a real couple, Lee himself admits that it was his responsibility -- not her's -- to set the record straight.

@jimb Well said chingu and so true. They lied to their SH about hubby still being a exec at a big company and SH lied about her husbands job. The need to be looked upon as someone great is one of SH and HG's mom biggest flaws. 

Now we should all prepare Lee Sang Hoon not standing by Han Gyul at all. He will separate them because he need stand united with his wife. He also feel very betrayed at HG's lies. Here is the proof of him not standing by them. 

QRrLz1L_1SaZu5kyk8-uf15HPtfE2CsTqCcNrVRS

Even though he knows his son created this mess, he is mad that instead of them telling the truth. Ha Na is the one who blew the whistle on them. I wished Ha Na was a bit smarter but my brains know this is just another plot to keep them apart. I have feeling they will break up. Alll kdrama dailies, the OTP breaks up before the villains get caught in their scheme to  hurt the female lead . 

The only positive thing about the recent episodes is that JH is closer to HN and Eunae. She is close to find the truth, especially that she and Eunae talk about the dress of HN as a child. Eunae will start to put two and two together. There is HN's pics as a child, and the marble of course. If HN sees the marble, she will regain her memory .

I really wonder when JE will have a change of heart? She has a strong personality already, and she is not afraid of her relationship with DG. I think she will defend her love against her mother. But then, when will she repent and pay for her evil deeds? I wonder. I believe that the writer intended for her to change, because most of the evil things are done now by her mother. So will she ever repent? and will love change her??

If there is anything I like about JE is that she defends her love so strongly, despite her parents refusal. I hope HN does the same with HG. His parents disapprove of her, she is taking a step back. :( 

new preview 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,54,781716

HG's white lie is NOTHING compared to Hana's blatant lie by not admitting to copying Leo's design which ultimately caused HN's reputation. So the Drama Queen is having double standards! :(

When HG made that white lie, he didn't expect to fall in love with HN so quickly. As he'd told HN that he'd tell his mum and will take full responsibilty and she trusted him completely.:P

@UnniSarah for once I'm hoping SAT 's writer will break away from the NORM whereby the OTP wont BREAK UP at all!

This is to prove how STRONG our OTP's love is no matter what happens!:blush:

Nothing too much happened in today's episode. Lots of JE scenes and finally she get her wide smile back because of DG (lolololol I just miss to see Ha Seung Ri's smile in this drama actually). BUT! Still I do not like because their scenes are many compared too HN♥HG or HNxEA/HNxJH

Did the dad break them up?!?! I swear if he did I’m going to be super mad! HN & HG are the only reason why I watch this drama! 

In the preview for tomorrow is she still wearing the ring? Is she avoiding him cuz she seems surprised to see him at the movies. 

I really hope they didn’t/don’t breakup! 

2 minutes ago, jackieoh said:

Did the dad break them up?!?! I swear if he did I’m going to be super mad! HN & HG are the only reason why I watch this drama! 

In the preview for tomorrow is she still wearing the ring? Is she avoiding him cuz she seems surprised to see him at the movies. 

I really hope they didn’t/don’t breakup! 

yes me too, I watch the drama mainly because of HN and HG :( but the father asked HN to leave HG. There two good things in today's episode. First DG saw SJ's photo in JE's room. Second, JH and Eunae talked about young HN and the pink dress, so they will put two and two together.

In the preview, I heard someone calling SJ's name and both HN and JH looked. I don't know if I get it right.

36 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

HG's white lie is NOTHING compared to Hana's blatant lie by not admitting to copying Leo's design which ultimately caused HN's reputation. So the Drama Queen is having double standards! :(

When HG made that white lie, he didn't expect to fall in love with HN so quickly. As he'd told HN that he'd tell his mum and will take full responsibilty and she trusted him completely.:P

@UnniSarah for once I'm hoping SAT 's writer will break away from the NORM whereby the OTP wont BREAK UP at all!

This is to prove how STRONG our OTP's love is no matter what happens!:blush:

I too want the same thing @gladys57. HG’s dad always side with his wife even when she is wrong. I notice the kdrama farher’s Always side with the kids’s Mother because their rules are the LAW. Sometimes I feel like kdrama is saying kdrama mothers are always right no matter what because their male children means the world to them. 

OK, so a brief summary of the scene between HN and HG's dad...

HG's dad apologized to HN because of what his wife did to her (throwing water at her and been rude). He told her that even though his wife had every reason to be angry, that's not the way that she should've acted. He continued by saying that compared to his wife, his more disappointed about the turn of events. He asked HN if she's aware that he really likes/favors her. HN said yes. Then he continued on saying that he couldn't understand why all of the sudden, his heart felt heavy/burden. He asked himself if he liked HN because of materialistic things she had (money, company, etc) just as his wife and that's why he had a change of heart about liking HN. But then, he sweared that this wasn't the case and told her that even if he had known about her status from the beginning, he would've still liked her because her honest and kind personality. However, seeing that this personality is not what I thought of, he can't changed his heart (the way he currently feels). HN apologized and sweared that none of this will happen again in the future. She then asked if he could forgive her this time. He told HN that he would like for her to be the one to make a decision (i'm guessing he suggested to break up with HG) because as the head of his family, he can't stand seeing them being a mess. 

HG & HN phone conversation...

HN: hello?

HG: i heard you met with my dad..

HN: yes..

HG: did you hear disappointing words from my dad?

HN: no... i wished i would've heard them, this way my heart wouldn't feel this heavy.. it made me feel very apologetic for the big mistake I've committed.. my heart hurts...

HG: i feel the same way... since dad was always on our side... but regardless, you're not thinking about breaking up with me, right?

(HN kept silent)

HG: why aren't you answering? by any chance, is this the case (breaking up)? 

HN: i'm not sure...

HG: listen to me... it is true that we made a mistake and that my dad is very disappointed.. however, if we show him how sincere we are, they'll be one day when he will forgive us and have a change of heart..

HN: do you really think that day will come?

HG: we must work hard to make that day come 

HN: how?

HG: i'll be the one working hard/putting effort... you can stay still and don't have change of heart (about him) and it will be enough... you can do this much, right?

(HN kept silent)

HG: are you still unsure?

HN: i got it, i'll hang up... 

Didn't enjoy today's episode at all.  It was all about the drama Queens nastiness.  The only thing I enjoyed today was the conversation between JH and EA.  JH got so emotional describing the dress that SJ wore that day.  I wish she had gone with the first instinct thinking that HN might be SJ and shown it JH ; Instead she just dissed the idea.  DJ and JE got caught hanging out together by JH and JG and they are now aware of the relationship between the two.  Too much of DJ and JE hanging out together which I FFed.  SH catches DJ leaving the house.  While in the room, he finds SJ's picture and does not recognize her.  So, EA and family must have moved into the upstairs much later in time since he did not recognize her photo.  

21 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

OK, so a brief summary of the scene between HN and HG's dad...

HG's dad apologized to HN because of what his wife did to her (throwing water at her and been rude). He told her that even though his wife had every reason to be angry, that's not the way that she should've acted. He continued by saying that compared to his wife, his more disappointed about the turn of events. He asked HN if she's aware that he really likes/favors her. HN said yes. Then he continued on saying that he couldn't understand why all of the sudden, his heart felt heavy/burden. He asked himself if he liked HN because of materialistic things she had (money, company, etc) just as his wife and that's why he had a change of heart about liking HN. But then, he sweared that this wasn't the case and told her that even if he had known about her status from the beginning, he would've still liked her because her honest and kind personality. However, seeing that this personality is not what I thought of, he can't changed his heart (the way he currently feels). HN apologized and sweared that none of this will happen again in the future. She then asked if he could forgive her this time. He told HN that he would like for her to be the one to make a decision (i'm guessing he suggested to break up with HG) because as the head of his family, he can't stand seeing them being a mess. 

HG & HN phone conversation...

HN: hello?

HG: i heard you met with my dad..

HN: yes..

HG: did you hear disappointing words from my dad?

HN: no... i wished i would've heard them, this way my heart wouldn't feel this heavy.. it made me feel very apologetic for the big mistake I've committed.. my heart hurts...

HG: i feel the same way... since dad was always on our side... but regardless, you're not thinking about breaking up with me, right?

(HN kept silent)

HG: why aren't you answering? by any chance, is this the case (breaking up)? 

HN: i'm not sure...

HG: listen to me... it is true that we made a mistake and that my dad is very disappointed.. however, if we show him how sincere we are, they'll be one day when he will forgive us and have a change of heart..

HN: do you really think that day will come?

HG: we must work hard to make that day come 

HN: how?

HG: i'll be the one working hard/putting effort... you can stay still and don't have change of heart (about him) and it will be enough... you can do this much, right?

(HN kept silent)

HG: are you still unsure?

HN: i got it, i'll hang up... 

I don't like HN's reaction. She is ready to give up on HG. Why isn't she defending her love? I really don't understand. HG is disappointed :tears:

Ahh how disappointing did the typical kdrama dad garbage.

@mqiuwenBut its not like she was crying or anything in her talk with HG which I think is a good sign.

Preview

지은(하승리)과 도경(이창욱)의 재결합 현장을 목격한 선희(지수원)는 충격으로 집을 나가버린다. 하늬(설인아)와의 데이트가 간절했던 한결(진주형)은 영화관에서 효도와 연애를 동시에 할 꾀를 내는데...

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hint: search the videos (use search inside DramaKBS) using the title in Korean 내일도맑음, you will get the recent episodes (there are 900+ videos)

I just look at the latest ones using the time scheduled and the face on the video.  

Thank you.  I will do that next time.  

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ahh how disappointing did the typical kdrama dad garbage

Preview

지은(하승리)과 도경(이창욱)의 재결합 현장을 목격한 선희(지수원)는 충격으로 집을 나가버린다. 하늬(설인아)와의 데이트가 간절했던 한결(진주형)은 영화관에서 효도와 연애를 동시에 할 꾀를 내는데...

I used google translate. I don't quite understand. It says that SH was shocked that JE and DG are back together.

HG is hesitant over choosing his parents and HN.

Do I get it right?

Archived