[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 94

Fast Food delivery guy brings an order to Park and Hwang in his office.  Park gives him a big tip.

Park refers to Hwang as his girlfriend.  Hwang thinks Park has crossed the Rubicon.

Lee walks Kang to her door.  Her Mother is waiting for her.

Kang and her Mother sleep together and have a heart to heart talk.

Saturday Morning.

Lee meets Kang in front of her house.  Kang has some place she wants Lee to take her.

Lee’s Sister grumbles as she arrives at the Shopping Network for a shoot on her day off.  In the lobby, she overhears gossip about her Brother quitting his job.

Lee’s Sister attempts to pump Hwang for information on her Brother’s resignation.  Hwang curtly dismisses her questions.  Lee’s Sister works herself into a snit.

Kang, with Lee by her side, discovers that the local hospital only retains birth records for ten years.

Yoon visits Kang’s Mother.  Yoon praises her relationship with Kang.

Lee and Kang drink OB beer with a picnic lunch in a riverside park.

Hwang’s Mother talks with the mother of the blind date she tried to set Park up with.  The conversation is short.  Just then, Hwang walks in.

Hwang’s Mother wants to know why her Daughter is always late getting home.  She tells Hwang not to resume her relationship with Park.  Hwang walks away.

Kang tells her Mother that she tried to find records of her birth parents.  Her Mother tells her to go for it.

Lee’s Mother watches a Korean Drama and builds up a head of steam against Kang’s Mother.

Having worked herself into a lather, Lee’s Sister is waiting for him in his bedroom when he arrives home.  He tells her to mind her own business.

Monday Morning.

Hwang’s Mother needles  Lee’s Sister about Lee resigning from his job.  Yoon arrives, overhears their conversation, and observes that there is no good reason for Lee to get in trouble because of Kang’s firm, which by the way is making the Shopping Network lots of money.  Hwang’s Mother affects ignorance and innocence.

Kang and her Mother arrive at a government bureau in search of birth records.

Dawg wonders why Lee’s Father is showing no signs of recent spousal abuse.  Lee’s Father says his wife is suspiciously calm.  For his part, Dawg claims to have his wife under control.

Yoon encounters Lee, Hwang and Kang as Lee is leaving the Shopping Network with his cardboard box of possessions.  Yoon sits all of them down in a conference room and extracts the grisly details.  Then she tells Hwang to set up an appointment for her with the Big Boss.

Yoon, Lee, Kang and Hwang sit at a conference table with the Big Boss.  The Big Boss is vigorously sucking up to Yoon.

The Big Boss sputters when Yoon asks why Kang and Lee’s relationship is a problem for Kang’s firm, but her own blood relationship to the MD handling her account is not a problem for the House of Yoon.  When Yoon threatens to cancel her firm’s relationship with the Shopping Network, the Big Boss is in full appeasement mode.

Lee has to take his Box Of Stuff back to his desk.

Hwang’s Mother walks into Hwang’s bedroom and asks her whether “anything” happened at work today.  Hwang gives her the Skinny, throwing in the fact that Yoon looked at Kang the way she used to look at her missing daughter, probably because Kang IS Yoon’s missing daughter.  Hwang’s Mother’s nerves begin to jingle jangle.

Hwang’s Mother steams into Halmoni’s bedroom and tries to agitate her against Yoon.  Halmoni tells her that all she cares about is Yoon’s estate, and she’s already contrived to tie up Yoon’s assets so that if she should die, Park Sr. doesn’t get a penny.

Kang returns home and gives Yoon a big package of Korean Pork as a thank you gift.

Yoon discovers, in her dresser, a written promise by Park Sr. to Halmoni that he will never register his marriage to Yoon.  Yoon doesn’t know whether to cry or break things.

As Lee’s Mother brings some clean clothes into her Son’s room, his phone rings.  When she discovers that Kang is calling, she is delighted by this evidence that Kang and Lee are dating again.  They agree to have lunch the next day.

The next day when Lee calls to invite Kang to lunch, he discovers that she is already eating lunch with his Mother

Turns out that Lee’s Mother has also invited Lee’s Sister to meet Lee’s “girlfriend” who, unknown to Lee’s Sister, is Kang.  When Lee’s Sister arrives, the cat fur begins to fly.

Lee arrives and demands that his Sister apologize to Kang.

Freeze frame:  Four disturbed faces..

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I'm feeling giddy with HN & HG something will happen that will make me feel very frustrated (then again the drama will not be entertaining without all the "problems"). I want to pull Han Na's hair yesterday I mean she's acting so childish where in fact she was the one who is the "thief". HN did not know she was selling fake goods, while Han Na, she should know in the first place being a designer should not copy or steal someone else's design, the designs SH gave her she should have just taken "inspiration" from it not COPY it! And now she's acting like she didn't do anything wrong..i really do hope Leo and HG gives her a wake up call. Leo should not tolerate his wife's attitude, he is like DG in a way so blinded by love.

With regards to HG's mom someone should also slap this woman for being so judgemental & materialistic. She knows HN and likes her before, she should step back and think through the situation first before reacting. All the villains here should not have been a mom in the first place they are just reproducing evilness all around lol. 

I hope this problem with Han Na & HG's mom will not drag on too long. I really can't wait when JH founds out all the other evil things her sister plotted. I think she is beginning to see her family's true colors, starting with her mother, SH you will be next, no amount of begging will get her through this i think.

@meoooooowwww

For once I dont agree with you regarding our OTP having a fight and break up. B)

HG's mum and sister's unreasonable rejection of HN will only prompt him to PROPOSE TO HN! :lol:Our guy is MADLY in LOVE with HN and has seen ENOUGH of her suffering in SILENCE. Now with her sadness over her foundling status, he'll definitely resolve to PROTECT HER even more by marrying her asap! :wub:

He did gently reprimanded her about not SPEAKING UP in defence of others' wrongdoings; her stealing of SJ's clothes, SH's sabotaging her material, closing the case regarding JE's theft of her sample blouse etc. He even lamented that she's changed from her earlier fiesty character! :P

Hana owed HG a big one as it was HG who was supportive of her marriage with Leo. As for HG's dad, he's become a MEEK henpacked husband after his being scam.:ph34r:

I dont want our OTP to be seperated and if anything, this parent/sibling objection will only CEMENT their undying love for each other and SPUR HG into proposing to HN. HN's mum will welcome HG with open arms and have them live with her.:P

SH will have a MASSIVE HEART ATTACK seeing HN/HG couple living together with JH/JG in the same compound!  :blush:

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@meoooooowwww

For once I dont agree with you regarding our OTP having a fight and break up. B)

HG's mum and sister's unreasonable rejection of HN will only prompt him to PROPOSE TO HN! :lol:Our guy is MADLY in LOVE with HN and has seen ENOUGH of her suffering in SILENCE. Now with her sadness over her foundling status, he'll definitely resolve to PROTECT HER even more by marrying her asap! :wub:

It could be happen too. But, then I remember HG is a 'rule man'. The fact that he gives HN a couple ring shows that he really take serious on their relationship and maybe has a thought of wanting to marry her one day. This is a daily drama and they started to put on a couple ring in episode 87 is quite early for a couple who are still not married. So, the possibility to see them getting married may be earlier than what I thought before. But, still they need to get Sohyeon's blessing.

Edit : SAT was on 6th place on Naver search ranking last night. A better ranking than before this, on 9th place

I'm a little confused by Halmoni.

I can understand her wanting to keep control of Yoon's estate if she dies, but she could just have easily gotten Park Sr. to agree to not claim any part of Yoon's estate if she dies.  (Although this would perhaps be the first prenup in history negotiated by a mother in law.)

But wouldn't a woman as status conscious as Halmoni be concerned about her most prominent offspring shacking up with a guy without State sanction (i.e., no formal registration of their marriage)?

In the US some States provide for what are called "common law marriages," i.e., if you live together and you "hold yourself out to others as man and wife" you are married.  

Even where they are allowed such marriages are, to put it politely, a "down-market" alternative.

I doubt that any real-life equivalent to Halmoni would want her daughter living in the Korean version of Erskine Caldwell's God's Little Acre.

Hi guys!:kiss_wink:

I'm so mad right now, I have missed out a lot on this drama and don't know which episode I stopped watching and commenting on so I randomly picked episode 94 just to see DG and JE eating in his office and he said she is his girlfriend. Whaaat?

I simply stopped watching:D

Can somebody pls recommend what should happen to that guy?:D

His character is so flawed. He can love but should have a liver. If they are trying to show us selfless love, well, we don't buy it. Selfless love is different from being a wimp. It admonishes u when u err.

Why am I ranting anyway?

I will read  the recaps so as to save myself from watching their scenes. Seems like HG is aware that HN is a founding now? 

Going back to ghost mode again:D

Miracle should happen so I can join fully again.

Arrrrgh!:D

I'm missing out a lot.

OMO! Our lovesick puppy HG still misses HN very much even after sending her home the night before!:P

At this rate, I wont be surprised he does what Hana and Leo did. I hope HG registers his marriage with HN as he knows how stubborn his mum is. And he is definitely not the typical kdrama hero. He is a non confirmist type which I love!:wub:

I'd love to see the obnoxious Hana FREAK OUT when HG tells her, "I'm following your footstep, unnie!" right in her face! Leo will support him no doubt about it.:blush:

Aigoo! HG! Why are you in suits even on a weekend on hot summer days in Seoul? You and your suits! :heart:

If I remember correctly HG asked Ha Na if she really loves Leo, and when he heard that her sister truly loves Leo he made an effort to get to know Leo. Then helped them be accepted by their parents. Ha Na should learn a thing or two from her brother who is much more mature than her.

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

OMO! Our lovesick puppy HG still misses HN very much even after sending her home the night before!:P

At this rate, I wont be surprised he does what Hana and Leo did. I hope HG registers his marriage with HN as he knows how stubborn his mum is. And he is definitely not the typical kdrama hero. He is a non confirmist type which I love!:wub:

I'd love to see the obnoxious Hana FREAK OUT when HG tells her, "I'm following your footstep, unnie!" right in her face! Leo will support him no doubt about it.:blush:

Aigoo! HG! Why are you in suits even on a weekend on hot summer days in Seoul? You and your suits! :heart:

You're right why is he always so formal, I wish I could see him in a more casual clothes sometimes. Well either way i'm not complaining he is very cute whatever he wears :wub:

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

If I remember correctly HG asked Ha Na if she really loves Leo, and when he heard that her sister truly loves Leo he made an effort to get to know Leo. Then helped them be accepted by their parents. Ha Na should learn a thing or two from her brother who is much more mature than her.

You're right why is he always so formal, I wish I could see him in a more casual clothes sometimes. Well either way i'm not complaining he is very cute whatever he wears :wub:

he wore informal dress during the MT n HG look so fine then....hoping he would take that kind of dressing now

Our HG is so romantic! He doesn't allow HN to use the word, "sorry" to apologise. Instead he wants her to use "I love you" instead! And he keeps insisting on it and our HN obeys without hesitation. SWOONING! :wub:

Being a romantic person myself, I really agree with him. I think the writer must have watched the classic movie "LOVE STORY" (1970s hit) which has "LOVE means never having to say sorry!" as its tagline! :heart:

Oh! HG! What have you done to this halmoni here?:blush:

9 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@meoooooowwww

He did gently reprimanded her about not SPEAKING UP in defence of others' wrongdoings; her stealing of SJ's clothes, SH's sabotaging her material, closing the case regarding JE's theft of her sample blouse etc. He even lamented that she's changed from her earlier fiesty character! :P

Hana owed HG a big one as it was HG who was supportive of her marriage with Leo. As for HG's dad, he's become a MEEK henpacked husband after his being scam.:ph34r:

I dont want our OTP to be seperated and if anything, this parent/sibling objection will only CEMENT their undying love for each other and SPUR HG into proposing to HN. HN's mum will welcome HG with open arms and have them live with her.:P

SH will have a MASSIVE HEART ATTACK seeing HN/HG couple living together with JH/JG in the same compound!  :blush:

yes, I thought about that too, that HG and HN will get married and move to HN's house.

a clip from today's episode

preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,53,781668

His stupid mom the water n both of their faces I really hope the other moms get involve now she is such a nasty person.

진희(심혜진)와 차를 마시던 은애(윤복인)는 처음으로 수정이에 관한 이야기를 듣고 동병상련을 느낀다. 지은(하승리)은 친할머니의 팔순잔치로 아무도 없는 집에 도경(이창욱)을 불러들이는데...

Also I am so sick of seeing DG and JE at this point.

Also Sick of HG garbage mom his garbage sister and JH garbage mom as well.

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

His stupid mom the water n both of their faces I really hope the other moms get involve now she is such a nasty person.

Also I am so sick of seeing DG and JE at this point.

Also Sick of HG garbage mom his garbage sister and JH garbage mom as well.

This had to happen since HG brought her and introduced her with false information.  She is angry with HG and HN and they both have to go through this to be accepted as they are.  I truly dislike Hana - an idiot in my opinion.  

So at the beginning of the episode we got HG's mom getting to know the truth about HN (being a school dropout, not being a fashion designer, etc) and disapproving of their relationship. She threw water at HN (which I found funny because she also got HG wet) and told HG to breakup. 

First conversation between out OTP... walking on the side street...

HN: you should go.. your lunch time is almost over 

HG: I should've revealed the truth sooner, so none of this would've happened.. i didn't properly thought about it... i'm sorry..

HN: it's ok... i feel better/at ease now the truth has been revealed... there will be a day when MIL will get to like/approve of me, right?

HG: of course! what my mom said or did just now, don't take it to heart... there's only one HN who is precious in this world, so no matter what anyone says, I don't plan on giving up on you.. you know my feelings, right?

Next scene... at HN's office...

HG: oh, you smiled..

HN: what's with this?

HG: there was a man selling this so I bought it.. i've succeeded.. i bought it to make you smile, and this (toy) did it..

HN: thank you.. i can take it with me, right?

HG: i'm also thankful to you for smiling.. to be honest, i almost gave up everything (meaning work and other stuff) to run/come to you, and barely managed to hold it..

HN: i told you that i was fine...

HG: actually i got scared... getting tired of meeting my mom... or getting tired of meeting me... i was afraid that you would let go of my hand.. 

HN: (holding his hand) I won't 

HG: you must promise, not to let it go no matter what happens from now on, you understand?

(HN nods in agreement)

2 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

This had to happen since HG brought her and introduced her with false information.  She is angry with HG and HN and they both have to go through this to be accepted as they are.  I truly dislike Hana - an idiot in my opinion.  

@angelwingssf  I have always thought Ha Na was an idiot. She is a true Bimbo. If you were to watch all her scenes , you would see a girl with an empty head. Everything that comes out of her mouth never makes sense. 

HG looked on IN HORROR when his mum threw a glass of water onto HN's face. HN just took it in her strike and HG felt so bad for her. Then SH added oil to fire by telling HG's mum all the "tales" about HN which really got her riled up!:rage:

Then to cheer HN up, our loverboy bought a cute little toy puppy which immediately made her smile. He also made her PROMISE not to break up with him if I'm not wrong!:heart:

Archived