Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

Just now, jayakris said:

 

Absolutely.  Though DG is a wimp, he does have a conscience.  Once the story comes out on what JE had done to her aunt, he WILL break up with her.  We can expect 2-3 episodes being wasted on that angle.  But he is enough of a wimp that he will eventually forgive her and get back with her by the end of the drama.   I will be happier if he gets a clue that she is too dangerous a character to be with, and says bye bye to her, though.

 yes I think he will forgive JE. But then will her help HN in any way? I want to know what will SH do to HN. Will she try to kill her?? I don't think she will stand still.

 

Actually I become exasperated whenever I see the evil characters, right now Hanna is on top of them. I dislike her very much. Also HG's mom will start to act bad too. I concentrate only on HN and HG scenes now, because whenever I see SH, JE, Hanna, Mrs Lee, I just feel a severe headache  :crazy:  :angry:

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
addition
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no investigation will be conducted to find the culprit behind the email accusing HG of dating a supplier? If done, the culprit can be easily traced through SH's son's comp. And SH & JE escape ONCE AGAIN!!!:triumph:

 

No wonder they're getting BOLDER & BOLDER! What next? KIDNAP or MURDER ???:rage:

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

 

A translation of the episode 95 video preview.

 

SH: Hey…how…how is it that the two of you are coming in together?
JE: We met in front of the house.
JH Mother: Son-in-law Park, will you give me some water?
JH Mother: If it’s not grape juice, I won’t drink it.
JH Mother: What? What? What are you doing right now?
JH: Did you really have to go this far?
HG Father: Is everything your mom said really true?
HG: I was going to speak with you.
HG Father: When?! After the wedding ceremony?

 

Me: So, HG's father is going to raise a stink, but I"m not too worried about it. He doesn't know HN yet, nor does he know that HN is his respected master's daughter. It's kind of cute how he calls EA "Sa-bu" which means "master" as in a master-disciple and is usually used by a disciple to address his teacher. :) However, I can see that HG's father is going to be upset that his son did not consult with him about anything, including resigning his position with the firm.

 

 

A translation of the episode 95 text preview.

 

Ha Nui and Han Gyul’s love faces opposition from So Hyeon and comes to a crisis. Madam Moon who has been preparing for a national holiday makes things hard for Jin Gook by giving him petty tasks which Jin Hui tries to endure until she explodes…

 

Notes: So, on national holidays, families will typically come together for a feast. So, in the text preview, it means that Madam Moon has been arranging for the feast to be prepared for the family. But it seems that her petty spitefulness can't be checked and she bosses JG around, a bit of which is shown in the video preview.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

 

A translation of the episode 95 video preview.

 

SH: Hey…how…how is it that the two of you are coming in together?
JE: We met in front of the house.
JH Mother: Son-in-law Park, will you give me some water?
JH Mother: If it’s not grape juice, I won’t drink it.
JH Mother: What? What? What are you doing right now?
JH: Did you really have to go this far?
HG Father: Is everything your mom said really true?
HG: I was going to speak with you.
HG Father: When?! After the wedding ceremony?

 

Me: So, HG's father is going to raise a stink, but I"m not too worried about it. He doesn't know HN yet, nor does he know that HN is his respected master's daughter. It's kind of cute how he calls EA "Sa-bu" which means "master" as in a master-disciple and is usually used by a disciple to address his teacher. :) However, I can see that HG's father is going to be upset that his son did not consult with him about anything, including resigning his position with the firm.

 

 

A translation of the episode 95 text preview.

 

Ha Nui and Han Gyul’s love faces opposition from So Hyeon and comes to a crisis. Madam Moon who has been preparing for a national holiday makes things hard for Jin Gook by giving him petty tasks which Jin Hui tries to endure until she explodes…

 

Notes: So, on national holidays, families will typically come together for a feast. So, in the text preview, it means that Madam Moon has been arranging for the feast to be prepared for the family. But it seems that her petty spitefulness can't be checked and she bosses JG around, a bit of which is shown in the video preview.

 

 

Wait did he tell his mom and sister he was going to marry her or something!!??!?!?

 

Oh I guess  he just meant the truth lol.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lu09 said:

In the preview, JH finds some letter from her mom's room. Why do I have a feeling it has something to do with why the marriage is not registered yet?. If the mom made a deal with her son in law behind her daughter's back, then she is horrible :rage:

 

The letter you mention is actually a contract signed by JH's mother and JG where JG agrees to never register the marriage as well as agreeing that he will not make any claims on JH's money in case anything happens to JH. It basically means that JG is giving up his spousal inheritance rights not to mention agreeing to not be JH's legal husband so that he doesn't have spousal rights at all actually. I think it speaks to JG's longing to be with JH however they can be without harming JH's relationship with her mother. However, now that JH knows, I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout. :D

 

55 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Looks like JH will find her mom's copy of the agreement in the next episode.  JH is in gang-buster mode these days.  The mother is about to get an earful. This is gonna be fun!! 

 

In the preview, JH goes looking for her mother's copy of the contract when she gets fed up with her mother bullying her husband like a petty tyrant. My guess is that she's going to rip it up in front of her mother. At least that is what I'm hoping JH will do.

 

As for Han Na, I kind of feel sorry for the character because she has so clearly been written to be a plot driver rather than as an entirely coherent character. The grudge she mentions that she has against HN is that HN was selling fake SJ Boutique clothes, and despite HN having been proved innocent of the affair, I don't know if Han Na knows that, or if she's assuming that HN got away with it. Anyway, given Han Na's own crimes of stealing her husband's designs, albeit unknowingly, from HN's company, one would think that Han Na would be reflecting on her own shortcomings. However, the drama has shown that where HN and HN Apparel are concerned, Han Na is unreasonably vindictive minded towards them. To be fair, in order to give Han Na's hatred of HN more depth, I think in addition to the "crime" that Han Na thinks that HN committed by selling SJ Boutique fakes, that Han Na is also still angry that her husband chose HN Apparel when Han Na had expressly forbidden Leo to work for them, wanting him to work for the larger corporate company instead. Han Na was even foolish enough to threaten divorce if Leo chose Han Nui, but Leo still chose the path that he thought was right for him which was HN Apparel.  This aggravated her hate for HN even more upon finding out that HN Apparel was headed by HN.

 

Still, I've disliked Han Na ever since she treated her husband like a child rather than her husband, telling him what he can and cannot do, and threatening him ludicrously like an overwrought kdrama mother protesting her son's marriage rather than respecting he as the adult that he is. Then again, writing that perhaps that is the point. Han Na is another self referential joke really rather than consistent and developing characterization.

 

As for JE, I assume that at some point, she'll stop aiding and abetting her mother. I think that JE on her own is not out to get HN any more. However, JE clearly feels the need to help and protect her mother, even if HN is the one getting hurt. In today's episode, JE comments that JH looks at HN the way that JH used to look at SJ, so that she was the one left feeling very oddly about it. So, maybe JE can start to try to dissuade her mother at least, for her and DG's relationship if not for HN herself. I still think that DG is going to end up with JE, though, he had better take some hard second thoughts when he finds out what an evil nightmare JE has been to HN all this time.

 

 

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wait did he tell his mom and sister he was going to marry her or something!!??!?!?

 

Oh I guess  he just meant the truth lol.

 

Oh, that would be nice if he tells them that he intends to marry HN. :)He hasn't said anything to them about marrying HN in this episode, but perhaps in the next episode when he's defending HN to his mother and sister? Anyway,  given that HN and HG are wearing couple rings, I think everyone knows or will know that they are serious about each other.

 

As for the father, I think the mother/sister version of it will be that HN is a criminal scam artist who has no money and no background and so is a moneygrabber after HG and also is bad luck for him. But, that's just my guess based on how silly and unreasonable HG's mother and sister are being shown to be.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

To be fair, in order to give Han Na's hatred of HN more depth, I think in addition to the "crime" that Han Na thinks that HN committed by selling SJ Boutique fakes, that Han Na is also still angry that her husband chose HN Apparel when Han Na had expressly forbidden Leo to work for them, wanting him to work for the larger corporate company instead. Han Na was even foolish enough to threaten divorce if Leo chose Han Nui, but Leo still chose the path that he thought was right for him which was HN Apparel.  This aggravated her hate for HN even more upon finding out that HN Apparel was headed by HN.

 

Very good point.  She has been annoyed with HN Apparel all along, and in turn at HN, because Leo is working there - even if she knows that HN was found innocent in the earlier story.  But she is a pathetic character nonetheless. Pretty shallow and disgustingly unapologetic about giving HN all the trouble in the design-theft incident.  At least knowing her own culpability in that incident, she should be keeping her mouth shut rather than go after HN yet again.  But that is the character the writer has put together.

 

I wonder if we will ever see SH, JE, HanNa, and HanNa's mother apologize to her later for all their nastiness, after all the revelations are done.  I'm not too hopeful...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

 

I wonder if we will ever see SH, JE, HanNa, and HanNa's mother apologize to her later for all their nastiness, after all the revelations are done.  I'm not too hopeful...

 

I think there will be apologies aplenty near the end so that they can get their happily ever after ending. :)  My guess is that even SH will claim repentance and that everything she did was for JE and JH. Totally disgusting, but as they say... forgiveness is divine.

 

Anyway, still happy watching HN and HG being strong and true to each other. That's the true pleasure of this drama, so the more whacked out the other characters might get, the more enjoyment I find in HN and HG's love and steadfastness. So, hey, maybe this drama is working the way it's supposed to then? :D

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

 

The letter you mention is actually a contract signed by JH's mother and JG where JG agrees to never register the marriage as well as agreeing that he will not make any claims on JH's money in case anything happens to JH. It basically means that JG is giving up his spousal inheritance rights not to mention agreeing to not be JH's legal husband so that he doesn't have spousal rights at all actually. I think it speaks to JG's longing to be with JH however they can be without harming JH's relationship with her mother. However, now that JH knows, I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout. :D

 

 

In the preview, JH goes looking for her mother's copy of the contract when she gets fed up with her mother bullying her husband like a petty tyrant. My guess is that she's going to rip it up in front of her mother. At least that is what I'm hoping JH will do.

 

As for Han Na, I kind of feel sorry for the character because she has so clearly been written to be a plot driver rather than as an entirely coherent character. The grudge she mentions that she has against HN is that HN was selling fake SJ Boutique clothes, and despite HN having been proved innocent of the affair, I don't know if Han Na knows that, or if she's assuming that HN got away with it. Anyway, given Han Na's own crimes of stealing her husband's designs, albeit unknowingly, from HN's company, one would think that Han Na would be reflecting on her own shortcomings. However, the drama has shown that where HN and HN Apparel are concerned, Han Na is unreasonably vindictive minded towards them. To be fair, in order to give Han Na's hatred of HN more depth, I think in addition to the "crime" that Han Na thinks that HN committed by selling SJ Boutique fakes, that Han Na is also still angry that her husband chose HN Apparel when Han Na had expressly forbidden Leo to work for them, wanting him to work for the larger corporate company instead. Han Na was even foolish enough to threaten divorce if Leo chose Han Nui, but Leo still chose the path that he thought was right for him which was HN Apparel.  This aggravated her hate for HN even more upon finding out that HN Apparel was headed by HN.

 

Still, I've disliked Han Na ever since she treated her husband like a child rather than her husband, telling him what he can and cannot do, and threatening him ludicrously like an overwrought kdrama mother protesting her son's marriage rather than respecting he as the adult that he is. Then again, writing that perhaps that is the point. Han Na is another self referential joke really rather than consistent and developing characterization.

 

As for JE, I assume that at some point, she'll stop aiding and abetting her mother. I think that JE on her own is not out to get HN any more. However, JE clearly feels the need to help and protect her mother, even if HN is the one getting hurt. In today's episode, JE comments that JH looks at HN the way that JH used to look at SJ, so that she was the one left feeling very oddly about it. So, maybe JE can start to try to dissuade her mother at least, for her and DG's relationship if not for HN herself. I still think that DG is going to end up with JE, though, he had better take some hard second thoughts when he finds out what an evil nightmare JE has been to HN all this time.

 

 

 

Oh, that would be nice if he tells them that he intends to marry HN. :)He hasn't said anything to them about marrying HN in this episode, but perhaps in the next episode when he's defending HN to his mother and sister? Anyway,  given that HN and HG are wearing couple rings, I think everyone knows or will know that they are serious about each other.

 

As for the father, I think the mother/sister version of it will be that HN is a criminal scam artist who has no money and no background and so is a moneygrabber after HG and also is bad luck for him. But, that's just my guess based on how silly and unreasonable HG's mother and sister are being shown to be.

me too, I am not worried about Mr. Lee's opinion, he likes HN very much already, and like Eu-ae. Also Leo is fair too, he likes HN very much, and he was the one who encouraged HG about love (the scene when he told him that his symptoms are love not illness :) ). Also he saw HG when he came to Hanui Apparel, and how he kept running after HN (very cute), telling her he loves her. so may be he will help them :) 

 

As for Hanna, she is arrogant, she thinks high about herself as she is working for SJ Boutique which is the top, so she looks down on Hanui Apparel. She didn't like HN from the start when she was looking at the clothes in SJ Boutique (in the very first episodes) because SH told her to watch HN, as she stole JH's designs. Mrs Lee is really foolish, she believes anything SH says, she believed her about Eun-ae seducing men. I consider her very foolish. But then I remember when Hanna and Leo married despite Hanna's parents disapproval, the parents didn't do anything about it :) . We'll see how HG will act, I am not worried about HG. The problem lies with HN, who has a low opinion about herself for being an abandoned child. So I don't think HN will defend herself at all, that's what I am worried about. Then there is JH, may be she will stand up for HN in confrontation to Mrs Lee and Hanna. Who knows?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, HG's father is going to raise a stink, but I"m not too worried about it. He doesn't know HN yet, nor does he know that HN is his respected master's daughter. It's kind of cute how he calls EA "Sa-bu" which means "master" as in a master-disciple and is usually used by a disciple to address his teacher. :)

 

Ah, that is another of the kind of thing that gets lost in translation in the subtitles.  It is so funny to hear him say "sabu-nim" with all the respect to his "master".  I think there was the scene of EA getting all embarrassed when she heard it the first time.

 

Sometimes I wish the subbers would try to just stick to some of these words that drama characters use to address each other, so everybody can see the humor, respect, etc that is involved.  It often feels so jarring to me when I see "oppa" or "eonni" being changed to names.  Even more with "jangmonim", "seonbae", "hyeongnim" etc.   Most importantly the "sshi" usage that shows subtle changes in relationships sometimes.  The subtitles always change them all into just the names like people do in English-speaking countries.   A lot of the intricacies in these dramas are lost due to just this one aspect.    Oh well... No subbing group does it (except Darksmurf subs in the heydays several years ago - with a one time explanation in every episode; and "sshi" was not used even there)

 

[By the way, HG's dad does know HN, and he really likes her.  Remember the time when he called her over to the hospital or home when HG was sick after she "broke up" and all that?   But he doesn't know that she is "his master's child"]

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

By the way, HG's dad does know HN, and he really likes her.  Remember the time when he called her over to the hospital or home when HG was sick after she "broke up" and all that?   But he doesn't know that she is "his master's child"] 

 

You're right. HG's dad called HN over to take care of HG and likes her. So, he's not going to oppose the two. It's just that HG's father is on tenderhooks around HG's mother right now, so he may not actively defend HN in front of HG's mother. Oh well. Married couples and all that.

 

Speaking of married couples, the scene where HG's father and JE's father are bemoaning that they should live as upstanding citizens rather than as henpecked husbands did have me laughing. :)

 

As for the subbing, given that they're mostly fan sub efforts, I'm just appreciative that people are willing to sub. :) Yes, some nuance is lost as well as the poetry and the humor, but it's better than not having subs. Plus, I've tried subbing a couple of dramas now, and trying to think of the way to convey as much from the dialogues including connotations can be tricky, especially if writing for English speakers but also speakers for whom English may be their second or third language. So, I understand your frustration with not preserving at least some of the touches that are integral to Korean culture and the uniqueness of the speech and relationships, I also have sympathy for anyone who is translating and subbing on their own time and effort. You probably do as well since you seem to be a very good translator, though I appreciate it's good to let out a bit of venting now and then, and have done so myself. :)  In some ways, it's more fun for me to just do a scene translation because I can stick explanatory notes in whereas when I was translating to sub an entire episode, there was really no good way to put in a really satisfactory explanation.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

 

Ah, that is another of the kind of thing that gets lost in translation in the subtitles.  It is so funny to hear him say "sabu-nim" with all the respect to his "master".  I think there was the scene of EA getting all embarrassed when she heard it the first time.

 

Sometimes I wish the subbers would try to just stick to some of these words that drama characters use to address each other, so everybody can see the humor, respect, etc that is involved.  It often feels so jarring to me when I see "oppa" or "eonni" being changed to names.  Even more with "jangmonim", "seonbae", "hyeongnim" etc.   Most importantly the "sshi" usage that shows subtle changes in relationships sometimes.  The subtitles always change them all into just the names like people do in English-speaking countries.   A lot of the intricacies in these dramas are lost due to just this one aspect.    Oh well... No subbing group does it (except Darksmurf subs in the heydays several years ago - with a one time explanation in every episode; and "sshi" was not used even there)

 

[By the way, HG's dad does know HN, and he really likes her.  Remember the time when he called her over to the hospital or home when HG was sick after she "broke up" and all that?   But he doesn't know that she is "his master's child"]

Mr. Lee knows HN because she pretended to be HG's girlfriend and visited his parents at their house. Even Mrs Lee liked her because she thought she was a rich business woman who owned a company. (HN is not rich :( , so she will dislike her, and esp. that Hanna says she stole SJ's boutique designs, and there is Eunae her foster mom too )

 

As forms of address, I don't know much Korean, but I caught up with some through just listening so I noticed "sshi" which HG used with HN.

there MD nim too (because HG is her boss, she used with JE too)

JE used Sunbae  when addressing HG, because they work together I think.

there is also -ya after names like Hanui-ya Ji Eun-ya

"oppa" I noticed when HN used it with DG oppa, then with HG oppa :) 

eonni I think is sister. it is easy to notice through listening :) 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Mr. Lee knows HN because she pretended to be HG's girlfriend and visited his parents at their house. Even Mrs Lee liked her because she thought she was a rich business woman who owned a company. (HN is not rich :( , so she will dislike her, and esp. that Hanna says she stole SJ's boutique designs, and there is Eunae her foster mom too )

 

Not just that.  HG unnecessarily said, IIRC, that she had a degree from "Seoul Daehakkyo" (Seoul National University).  That is *really* big.   Only the smartest Koreans are supposed to go to that university.  Koreans give a lot of weight to which college you went to.  That will be even more of an issue than how rich she is, possibly.  They seem to make a big deal of the woman's degree, though the MILs usually do not want the DILs to work after marriage.  They like to brag about the DIL's degree to others...  At least that is what we see in dramas!  (I need to go back and check that scene to make sure of the college reference though.)

 

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

As forms of address, I don't know much Korean, but I caught up with some through just listening so I noticed "sshi" which HG used with HN.

there MD nim too (because HG is her boss, she used with JE too)

JE used Sunbae  when addressing HG, because they work together I think.

there is also -ya after names like Hanui-ya Ji Eun-ya

"oppa" I noticed when HN used it with DG oppa, then with HG oppa :) 

eonni I think is sister. it is easy to notice through listening

 

Yes.  It is actually not too difficult for drama viewers to pick up these kind of words.  Most drama addicts get them after 2 or 3 dramas anyway.  Then why make this charade in the subtitles that they are all talking like English-speaking people, and lose out on the cultural details of respect and/or closeness to each other, that are there in the conversation?   I know, this is probably just my personal preference.  Others may feel differently.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Wait did he tell his mom and sister he was going to marry her or something!!??!?!?

 

Oh I guess  he just meant the truth lol.

Yes. I also think HG will tell the truth behind all the lies he and HN made before this and maybe about HN's foundling too. If he is planning to say something about marriage, then I believe HN will be surprised and puzzled as they never discuss this matter. Knowing that their love becoming stronger after went through some obstacles before I believe they will get through well of their love crisis. But, I also have a thought what if later writer-nim decides to make a story of HN♥HG get into a big fight? Is it even possible? I know others may not agree with this, but as for me I want to see this kind of situation. I want to see both of their action after they have fight, what will they do to come clean the situation.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

 

RECAP, EPISODE 94

 

Fast Food delivery guy brings an order to Park and Hwang in his office.  Park gives him a big tip.

 

Park refers to Hwang as his girlfriend.  Hwang thinks Park has crossed the Rubicon.

 

Lee walks Kang to her door.  Her Mother is waiting for her.

 

Kang and her Mother sleep together and have a heart to heart talk.

 

Saturday Morning.

 

Lee meets Kang in front of her house.  Kang has some place she wants Lee to take her.

 

Lee’s Sister grumbles as she arrives at the Shopping Network for a shoot on her day off.  In the lobby, she overhears gossip about her Brother quitting his job.

 

Lee’s Sister attempts to pump Hwang for information on her Brother’s resignation.  Hwang curtly dismisses her questions.  Lee’s Sister works herself into a snit.

 

Kang, with Lee by her side, discovers that the local hospital only retains birth records for ten years.

 

Yoon visits Kang’s Mother.  Yoon praises her relationship with Kang.

 

Lee and Kang drink OB beer with a picnic lunch in a riverside park.

 

Hwang’s Mother talks with the mother of the blind date she tried to set Park up with.  The conversation is short.  Just then, Hwang walks in.

 

Hwang’s Mother wants to know why her Daughter is always late getting home.  She tells Hwang not to resume her relationship with Park.  Hwang walks away.

 

Kang tells her Mother that she tried to find records of her birth parents.  Her Mother tells her to go for it.

 

Lee’s Mother watches a Korean Drama and builds up a head of steam against Kang’s Mother.

 

Having worked herself into a lather, Lee’s Sister is waiting for him in his bedroom when he arrives home.  He tells her to mind her own business.

 

Monday Morning.

 

Hwang’s Mother needles  Lee’s Sister about Lee resigning from his job.  Yoon arrives, overhears their conversation, and observes that there is no good reason for Lee to get in trouble because of Kang’s firm, which by the way is making the Shopping Network lots of money.  Hwang’s Mother affects ignorance and innocence.

 

Kang and her Mother arrive at a government bureau in search of birth records.

 

Dawg wonders why Lee’s Father is showing no signs of recent spousal abuse.  Lee’s Father says his wife is suspiciously calm.  For his part, Dawg claims to have his wife under control.

 

Yoon encounters Lee, Hwang and Kang as Lee is leaving the Shopping Network with his cardboard box of possessions.  Yoon sits all of them down in a conference room and extracts the grisly details.  Then she tells Hwang to set up an appointment for her with the Big Boss.

 

Yoon, Lee, Kang and Hwang sit at a conference table with the Big Boss.  The Big Boss is vigorously sucking up to Yoon.

 

The Big Boss sputters when Yoon asks why Kang and Lee’s relationship is a problem for Kang’s firm, but her own blood relationship to the MD handling her account is not a problem for the House of Yoon.  When Yoon threatens to cancel her firm’s relationship with the Shopping Network, the Big Boss is in full appeasement mode.

 

Lee has to take his Box Of Stuff back to his desk.

 

Hwang’s Mother walks into Hwang’s bedroom and asks her whether “anything” happened at work today.  Hwang gives her the Skinny, throwing in the fact that Yoon looked at Kang the way she used to look at her missing daughter, probably because Kang IS Yoon’s missing daughter.  Hwang’s Mother’s nerves begin to jingle jangle.

 

Hwang’s Mother steams into Halmoni’s bedroom and tries to agitate her against Yoon.  Halmoni tells her that all she cares about is Yoon’s estate, and she’s already contrived to tie up Yoon’s assets so that if she should die, Park Sr. doesn’t get a penny.

 

Kang returns home and gives Yoon a big package of Korean Pork as a thank you gift.

 

Yoon discovers, in her dresser, a written promise by Park Sr. to Halmoni that he will never register his marriage to Yoon.  Yoon doesn’t know whether to cry or break things.

 

As Lee’s Mother brings some clean clothes into her Son’s room, his phone rings.  When she discovers that Kang is calling, she is delighted by this evidence that Kang and Lee are dating again.  They agree to have lunch the next day.

 

The next day when Lee calls to invite Kang to lunch, he discovers that she is already eating lunch with his Mother

 

Turns out that Lee’s Mother has also invited Lee’s Sister to meet Lee’s “girlfriend” who, unknown to Lee’s Sister, is Kang.  When Lee’s Sister arrives, the cat fur begins to fly.

 

Lee arrives and demands that his Sister apologize to Kang.

 

Freeze frame:  Four disturbed faces..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just when I'm feeling giddy with HN & HG something will happen that will make me feel very frustrated (then again the drama will not be entertaining without all the "problems"). I want to pull Han Na's hair yesterday I mean she's acting so childish where in fact she was the one who is the "thief". HN did not know she was selling fake goods, while Han Na, she should know in the first place being a designer should not copy or steal someone else's design, the designs SH gave her she should have just taken "inspiration" from it not COPY it! And now she's acting like she didn't do anything wrong..i really do hope Leo and HG gives her a wake up call. Leo should not tolerate his wife's attitude, he is like DG in a way so blinded by love.

 

With regards to HG's mom someone should also slap this woman for being so judgemental & materialistic. She knows HN and likes her before, she should step back and think through the situation first before reacting. All the villains here should not have been a mom in the first place they are just reproducing evilness all around lol. 

 

I hope this problem with Han Na & HG's mom will not drag on too long. I really can't wait when JH founds out all the other evil things her sister plotted. I think she is beginning to see her family's true colors, starting with her mother, SH you will be next, no amount of begging will get her through this i think.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...