Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

It is nice to see more people coming here, making a post after been lurking for some time :D You guys are jjang!

On other topic, it is sad to see the rating for last night episode dropped too much from the last week, 13.6%. Last Friday, the rating was 18.0%.

1) Arghhh! I really cannot wait to see mother-daughter REAL reunion after a looooooooooong time :tears: 

2) JH will ask JE to arrange a meeting with Director Han to discuss about HG's resignation. Could possibly JH will ask Director Han to reconsider HG's resignation and will JH ask HG to come back to K1 Home Shopping? JE looks nervous as she see how much JH care for HN now.  

3) I want to ask what is JH's reaction after JG told her they no need to rush over register their marriage certificate?

4) I am really worry if SH will slip her tongue to HG's mom about HG's resignation. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I haven't done a scene translation in awhile actually. I've been a bit too busy to contemplate doing any. @mqiuwen did a good job with this scene translation of HN and HG talking in the cafe after HG has turned in his resignation, but I had translated it as I was watching the clip because I liked how they wrote the dialogue so I'm going to post it anyway. It's not materially different, just a few small changes in the translation. Hope you don't mind @mqiuwen.

@stroppyse Hi dear! I don't mind :P. In fact, I want to thank you for providing a better & more accurate translation. Knowing that my Korean is very lacking, I dared to start translating HG & HN scenes, so that our lovely chingus in the thread have an idea of what their conversations are about until the full subs are up :lol:... I like to think it of this way... I provide the rough translations, while you and @jayakris can clean it up :blush:... hahaha.. just joking... no, but for real... please don't hesitate to make any corrections on my translations... I see it as a way to improve my Korean language skills :D 

BTW, congratulations dear chingus to reaching the 150 pages :thumbsup:

200 pages, here we go!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by mqiuwen
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

It is nice to see more people coming here, making a post after been lurking for some time :D You guys are jjang!

On other topic, it is sad to see the rating for last night episode dropped too much from the last week, 13.6%. Last Friday, the rating was 18.0%.

I think that's mainly because it's Chuseok, probably not a lot of people watching TV...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

1) Arghhh! I really cannot wait to see mother-daughter REAL reunion after a looooooooooong time :tears: 

2) JH will ask JE to arrange a meeting with Director Han to discuss about HG's resignation. Could possibly JH will ask Director Han to reconsider HG's resignation and will JH ask HG to come back to K1 Home Shopping? JE looks nervous as she see how much JH care for HN now.  

3) I want to ask what is JH's reaction after JG told her they no need to rush over register their marriage certificate?

4) I am really worry if SH will slip her tongue to HG's mom about HG's resignation. 

SH's purpose is to ruin HN and get back at HG because he didn't want her daughter.  I think she's will tell the mother so the mother can go after HN.  

• Like 7

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:
9 hours ago, jayakris said:

I was just asking above who was saying this line. Okay, so it was JE.  It just didn't sound like her at all (sounded more like HaNa!) and it confused me!  Makes sense...

Actually, that is Han Na who is saying it to SH rather than JE saying it. Oops, sorry about the mistake. You're right that it doesn't sound like JE.

Really?  So it's HanNa?  I also wondered if it was Hanna saying it to SH, but didn't know why she would even bring up the HG resignation matter with SH. Maybe SH would have tried to find out from HanNa if she knew anything, to see if her company website mischief had done the intended damage, and HanNa might have then told her that it has made HG resign... 

• Like 7

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 93

Kang’s Mother notes that since she’s mothered Kang for more than twenty years, she’s her Mother.

Park Sr. walks in on Yoon, who is preoccupied with thoughts of her missing daughter.

Kang’s Mother tells her Daughter that someone left her injured and unconscious in front of a hospital.

Morning.

Hwang’s Mother is proud of herself for having turned Lee into HR.  To celebrate, she picks a fight with Dawg before he leaves for work.

Hwang’s Mother tries to rile Lee’s Mother up against Kang’s Mother.

And succeeds.  Lee’s Mother shows up at Kang’s Mother’s shop and raises Hades.  Dawg restrains he before she can do any physical damage.

Kang’s Mother tells Dawg she told Kang the truth about her adoption.

As Lee shows up to work, #metoo is snipping at his heels.

At her office, Kim and Leo can’t get Kang to focus on her work.

Lee and Kang report to HR’s Gender Justice Tribunal and are told that their love is unauthorized.

Lee and Kang apologize for being in love and promise not to do it again.

Lee is called into the office of the Big Boss.  The matter will be resolved in the traditional Korean manner:  Lee keeps his job, Kang loses her contract.

Kang’s Sister receives a phone call and tells her Mother that Kang is working late tonight.

Kang sits at her desk and stares at a picture of herself and her Mother.

Yoon is disappointed that Park Sr. is in no hurry to register their marriage.

Dawg tells Lee’s Father that his wife has caused trouble.

Lee’s Father brings Kang’s Mother a potted plant.  She observes that Dawg has a big mouth.

The Big Boss, who has already found a replacement for Kang’s firm, informs Hwang.

Kang shows up at the Shopping Network for a meeting.  Hwang gives her the news.

Kang shows up at the office of the Bog Boss, who appears to be suffering from terminal indigestion.

Just as the Big Boss is explaining that he must either shaft Lee or shaft Kang’s firm, Lee walks in.

Lee submits his formal resignation.  The Big Boss sputters as Lee seizes Kang’s hand and they leave the room.

Halmoni remarks that Park wouldn’t be such a bad match for Hwang if he weren’t Park Sr.’s son.  Hwang’s mother goes bat guano.

Kang and Lee talk. 

Lee tells Kang that a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.

• Like 9

@USAFarmgirl we're glad to see you here!  I've always been a fan of your awesome writing. :lol:

@meoooooowwww the ratings dropped because Koreans are too busy to watch dramas during Chuseok.:D

@awsparkle, I agree with you that SH will surely tell HG's mum about his resignation so that she'll go after HN. :angry:

As the Koreans are very particular about family backgrounds, HG's mum will pressurise him to break up with HN over her foundling status (definitely mum will look down on her) even though she may overlook HG's resignation. And I'm positive HG will never break up with HN as he's NOT a mama's boy. :blush:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Really?  So it's HanNa?  I also wondered if it was Hanna saying it to SH, but didn't know why she would even bring up the HG resignation matter with SH. Maybe SH would have tried to find out from HanNa if she knew anything, to see if her company website mischief had done the intended damage, and HanNa might have then told her that it has made HG resign... 

Well, SH would have found out from JE that HG had resigned anyway. Han Na, knowing that SH and her mother are friends, but not wanting HG to get into trouble with their mother before he was ready to tell her probably asked SH not to tell her mother. However, I agree with everyone that SH is going to tell Han Na/HG's mother in order to try to stir up more trouble. So can't wait until the story finally starts to bite SH back for her evil deeds.

38 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

As the Koreans are very particular about family backgrounds, HG's mum will pressurise him to break up with HN over her foundling status (definitely mum will look down on her) even though she may overlook HG's resignation. And I'm positive HG will never break up with HN as he's NOT a mama's boy. :blush:

I totally agree with this, though I'll be curious to know who, if anyone, will tell HG's mother that HN is actually a foundling child rather than the birth child of EA. SH doesn't necessarily want everyone to focus on HN being a foundling since someone may get the idea that HN may be SJ, so I doubt that SH will tell her. SH was even scolding her husband for commenting that HN was a foundling.

However, given how angry HG's mother is that HN's mother worked with her sister-in-law to scam money from HG's father, HG's mother is still going to be very anti-HN when HG's mother finds out whose daughter HN is anyway, even without the foundling status. I concur, though, that finding out about HN's foundling status, if she does find out, will probably result in HG's mother becoming even more upset and insistent that HG break up with HN.

But, I have faith in HG as well. He's not a mama boy, and has not been since at least the injury that ended his hopes for a pro baseball career.  I don't think he's going to let himself be dictated to by his mother on HN who is so important to him and necessary for his happiness. HG... :wub:  I'm actually happy for the OTP to have to face obstacles as long as they stay strong together. :)

• Like 9

Oops! I forgot to mention that HG's mum confronted EA over the scam by HN's aunt. She'll go BALLASTIC once she discovers HN is back with HG (he told his dad not to tell mum yet). As she's such an unreasonable person, she'll blame HN as much as her mum even though they have nothing to do with the scam. Of course she'll also blame her for HG's resignation!:angry:

I'm loving that the writer has been consistent with our OTP staying true and strong with each other despite obstacles and I hope he/she continues with the awesome writing! And of course we need MORE of their screen time!:wub:

HG &HN FIGHTING!:heart:

• Like 6

poor Eun-Ae :cold_sweat:

8 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Oops! I forgot to mention that HG's mum confronted EA over the scam by HN's aunt. She'll go BALLASTIC once she discovers HN is back with HG (he told his dad not to tell mum yet). As she's such an unreasonable person, she'll blame HN as much as her mum even though they have nothing to do with the scam. Of course she'll also blame her for HG's resignation!:angry:

I'm loving that the writer has been consistent with our OTP staying true and strong with each other despite obstacles and I hope he/she continues with the awesome writing! And of course we need MORE of their screen time!:wub:

HG &HN FIGHTING!:heart:

yes I totally agree that HG's mom will be unreasonable and will treat HN bad, also his sis Hanna, doesn't like HN. Only Mr. Lee and Leo like HN

stills from today's episode

new preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,52,781667

• Like 7

Today was interesting seems his sister is being a piece of garage now like she ha some high ground after stealing.I think HG mom call her for dinner and his sister was there saying something stupid I am sure.   HG came in and yell something  at his sister he was pretty angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oMCApSiCIQ

Also miss JH is a boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAMVckgrNG0

Edited by dramaninja
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Bravo HG! I simply love how our namja protects his beloved HN much to the annoyance of both his mum and Hana!:wub:

Also it is so heartwarming to see HG reassuring HN's mum about HN and not to worry as he will be there to support her . What a SUPER son-in-law he'll be! :blush:

• Like 9

There was not much conversation on the scene where HG walked HN home. However, I do want to mention that EA thanked HG for being there for HN. HG told EA not to worry about HN because she will overcome. The next morning, HG goes to HN's house so they could go on a date. 

HG: good morning! did you sleep well?

HN: yes, how about you?

HG: because I missed you so much, I didn't sleep very well. Can you see the dark circles?

HN: lol, I really can't stop you/deal with you (meaning his cheesiness :lol:)

HG: have you thought about what you want to do today? We always have dates after work, but it's been awhile since we've had one on a weekend. Where do you want to go? I'll take you wherever you want to go.

HN: before that, there's a place a would like you to come with me...

At the hospital, HN inquired for her hospital records of 20 years ago. She mentioned that she was in a car accident and was adopted so we could get treatment. She's trying to recover her memories and was hoping that the records would help. The nurse basically told her that the hospital got rid of the records. Then HG asked if they can see the doctor that had treated her at that time and the nurse said that that was difficult too because it's been 20 years. 

Next scene in the car...

HG: are you disappointed?

HN: my mom said to go to the hospital where she found me to see if it could her me remember something (sorry, i'm not sure about this one @stroppyse @jayakris, can you please help with this sentence :))... what could I have expected, it's been 20 years... To be honest, I still wish it was all a dream because it's still hard to believe... (looking at HG).. I feel bad because of me, you had to drive so early in the morning.. sorry.. 

HG: i said before that instead of saying "sorry", you should be saying another word

HN: i love you

HG: it's nice to hear.. if you're not doing anything in particular today, then let's do what I want to do..

HN: sure..

In the park....

HN: I didn't know you had this kind of taste/preference (referring to the mat). Where did you get this mat?

HG: don't misunderstand, it was Leo who lent me this when he heard I was going on a date with you

HN: so what you wanted to do was to have a beer by han river? I could've just pay for the drinks since you've went thru a lot for me today

HG: what's wrong with this? the air is nice, we have refreshing beers, and you're by my side.... let's eat..

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Bravo HG! I simply love how our namja protects his beloved HN much to the annoyance of both his mum and Hana!:wub:

It is pretty understandable too see HG gets really angry towards Hanna. But, not forget to focus on HN's reaction after that. She gives an angry + upset look to HG because of his act. Later, in next episode HG's dad kinda give scold to HG too. Just from this scene I am quite scared to see both Seol In A's and Jin Ju Hyung's eyes. 

• Like 9

OMO OMO!!! JH is the best!! :thumbsup:

She met with Director Han and threaten to withdraw SJ Boutique from K1 Shopping. The director didn't want to lose SJ Boutique so he agreed to disregard HG's resignation letter and to leave HN Apparel alone. What I loved the most was that JH told the director that it was not fair for HG & HN to be punished for having a relationship when JE and her are related (family members) and neither one got punished. 

Storm is coming for our OTP... So Ha Na revealed to her mom about HN been the criminal from the SJ Boutique incident. As HN tried to explain that the incident was a misunderstanding, Ha Na didn't let her finished and continued with the bashing saying that she's a shameless person. As Ha Na attempted to leave with her mom, HG showed up and told her sister to apologize to HN. Ha Na said what, and he yelled at her saying to apologize to HN. All 3 ladies were surprised by his action and HN said "HG-ssi"... 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

She met with Director Han and threaten to withdraw SJ Boutique from K1 Shopping. The director didn't want to lose SJ Boutique so he agreed to disregard HG's resignation letter and to leave HN Apparel alone. What I loved the most was that JH told the director that it was not fair for HG & HN to be punished for having a relationship when JE and her are related (family members) and neither one got punished. 

Storm is coming for our OTP... So Ha Na revealed to her mom about HN been the criminal from the SJ Boutique incident. As HN tried to explain that the incident was a misunderstanding, Ha Na didn't let her finished and continued with the bashing saying that she's a shameless person. As Ha Na attempted to leave with her mom, HG showed up and told her sister to apologize to HN. Ha Na said what, and he yelled at her saying to apologize to HN. All 3 ladies were surprised by his action and HN said "HG-ssi"... 

Thats so funny since he is the only real criminal at almost got her husband to resign from stealing from HN company lol.

You think she would you know shut up about such matters after that disaster of  course she never apologize to HN.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mqiuwen said:

She's looking out for her daughter and she doesn't even know it yet ^_^

I am starting to really dislike Hanna these days, which is sad cause I loved her in the beginning. They keep on making her seem more and more naive and selfish. Even after that whole incident and she seemed to mature, she still judges HN's character without even knowing the whole story. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like anything can break the brick wall that is HG!

• Like 10