[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

@stroppyse, so just for fun I checked what the subbers did on that line we were discussing. They didn't get into it much. "So what I am trying to say... is that my birth parents... may be even worse... than you might expect".   They just used an ambiguous word "worse" (which can mean any number of things) without getting into the details and side-tracking the viewers into thinking of the implications.  It's the kind of thing that gets lost in translation, I guess.

By the way, didn't everybody have a good laugh today, seeing how vehemently SH's husband tells HG's mom that his wife is a liar?  "It is all a lie".  Haha.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jayakris said:

@stroppyse, so just for fun I checked what the subbers did on that line we were discussing. They didn't get into it much. "So what I am trying to say... is that my birth parents... may be even worse... than you might expect".   They just used an ambiguous word "worse" (which can mean any number of things) without getting into the details and side-tracking the viewers into thinking of the implications.  It's the kind of thing that gets lost in translation, I guess.

By the way, didn't everybody have a good laugh today, seeing how vehemently SH's husband tells HG's mom that his wife is a liar?  "It is all a lie".  Haha.

Yes! I am glad he told her that, ti seems all the good people are looking  out for each other now

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

In my books, HG has to be the most patient, supportive and understanding Kdrama boyfriend ever! :wub:

He never once pushed HN to confide about her problems to him and in fact told her lovingly that he'll wait patiently until she's ready. In fact he showed his sincere support and love for her by telling her that he loves her even more especially when she's feeling down . AWW! :heart:

Like @stroppyse I'm also loving the writing of this drama especially the dialogues not only between our OTP but among the adults like Park, JH, EA, Lee Sr and Hwang Sr.:blush:

Yep. It was the best confession I have ever seen. The words he told her moved my heart. Now where do we find this gem of a man? 

I think this shows how much HN cares about HG too  she was willing to lie for him and even go defend him to the boss.

They make a  great team actually, also we all know she trust him but his words today calm her heart and she was finally able to tell him  the truth.

Ive mainly been a lurker here since coming across this forum while googling for info about the airing disruptions. But did want to add to the 150th page with my thanks to the contributors, you all have made watching this drama even more fun with the spirited discussions and gifs. :D

Coming out of lurk just to say this, episode 93 was so precious.   In watching HN surrender her burdens and in a way herself for once completely to HG.  It was made even more beautiful by the way in which he patiently gave her the time and space to come to him.  The way in which he wrapped himself around her pulled her into him and his warmth.  Comforting her while patting her back.  His actions, his words and his love seeming to cover every part of her in simply saying I love you for who you are and nothing can ever change that.  When he placed that ring on her finger kissed her hand.  Looked into her eyes and said don't take it off again.  It doesn't get much better than that...:heart:Love to everyone:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKDkFcNiZ_ristIRO-Y1aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmQRXVvUgGYxdjOu25WVrWho needs blankets to keep you warm...

When you have them:w00t:

Just when you think you couldn't love them anymore...  Another episode and you find that you do...:love:

It is nice to see more people coming here, making a post after been lurking for some time :D You guys are jjang!

On other topic, it is sad to see the rating for last night episode dropped too much from the last week, 13.6%. Last Friday, the rating was 18.0%.

1) Arghhh! I really cannot wait to see mother-daughter REAL reunion after a looooooooooong time :tears: 

2) JH will ask JE to arrange a meeting with Director Han to discuss about HG's resignation. Could possibly JH will ask Director Han to reconsider HG's resignation and will JH ask HG to come back to K1 Home Shopping? JE looks nervous as she see how much JH care for HN now.  

3) I want to ask what is JH's reaction after JG told her they no need to rush over register their marriage certificate?

4) I am really worry if SH will slip her tongue to HG's mom about HG's resignation. 

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I haven't done a scene translation in awhile actually. I've been a bit too busy to contemplate doing any. @mqiuwen did a good job with this scene translation of HN and HG talking in the cafe after HG has turned in his resignation, but I had translated it as I was watching the clip because I liked how they wrote the dialogue so I'm going to post it anyway. It's not materially different, just a few small changes in the translation. Hope you don't mind @mqiuwen.

@stroppyse Hi dear! I don't mind :P. In fact, I want to thank you for providing a better & more accurate translation. Knowing that my Korean is very lacking, I dared to start translating HG & HN scenes, so that our lovely chingus in the thread have an idea of what their conversations are about until the full subs are up :lol:... I like to think it of this way... I provide the rough translations, while you and @jayakris can clean it up :blush:... hahaha.. just joking... no, but for real... please don't hesitate to make any corrections on my translations... I see it as a way to improve my Korean language skills :D 

BTW, congratulations dear chingus to reaching the 150 pages :thumbsup:

200 pages, here we go!!! :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

It is nice to see more people coming here, making a post after been lurking for some time :D You guys are jjang!

On other topic, it is sad to see the rating for last night episode dropped too much from the last week, 13.6%. Last Friday, the rating was 18.0%.

I think that's mainly because it's Chuseok, probably not a lot of people watching TV...

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

1) Arghhh! I really cannot wait to see mother-daughter REAL reunion after a looooooooooong time :tears: 

2) JH will ask JE to arrange a meeting with Director Han to discuss about HG's resignation. Could possibly JH will ask Director Han to reconsider HG's resignation and will JH ask HG to come back to K1 Home Shopping? JE looks nervous as she see how much JH care for HN now.  

3) I want to ask what is JH's reaction after JG told her they no need to rush over register their marriage certificate?

4) I am really worry if SH will slip her tongue to HG's mom about HG's resignation. 

SH's purpose is to ruin HN and get back at HG because he didn't want her daughter.  I think she's will tell the mother so the mother can go after HN.  

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:
9 hours ago, jayakris said:

I was just asking above who was saying this line. Okay, so it was JE.  It just didn't sound like her at all (sounded more like HaNa!) and it confused me!  Makes sense...

Actually, that is Han Na who is saying it to SH rather than JE saying it. Oops, sorry about the mistake. You're right that it doesn't sound like JE.

Really?  So it's HanNa?  I also wondered if it was Hanna saying it to SH, but didn't know why she would even bring up the HG resignation matter with SH. Maybe SH would have tried to find out from HanNa if she knew anything, to see if her company website mischief had done the intended damage, and HanNa might have then told her that it has made HG resign... 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 93

Kang’s Mother notes that since she’s mothered Kang for more than twenty years, she’s her Mother.

Park Sr. walks in on Yoon, who is preoccupied with thoughts of her missing daughter.

Kang’s Mother tells her Daughter that someone left her injured and unconscious in front of a hospital.

Morning.

Hwang’s Mother is proud of herself for having turned Lee into HR.  To celebrate, she picks a fight with Dawg before he leaves for work.

Hwang’s Mother tries to rile Lee’s Mother up against Kang’s Mother.

And succeeds.  Lee’s Mother shows up at Kang’s Mother’s shop and raises Hades.  Dawg restrains he before she can do any physical damage.

Kang’s Mother tells Dawg she told Kang the truth about her adoption.

As Lee shows up to work, #metoo is snipping at his heels.

At her office, Kim and Leo can’t get Kang to focus on her work.

Lee and Kang report to HR’s Gender Justice Tribunal and are told that their love is unauthorized.

Lee and Kang apologize for being in love and promise not to do it again.

Lee is called into the office of the Big Boss.  The matter will be resolved in the traditional Korean manner:  Lee keeps his job, Kang loses her contract.

Kang’s Sister receives a phone call and tells her Mother that Kang is working late tonight.

Kang sits at her desk and stares at a picture of herself and her Mother.

Yoon is disappointed that Park Sr. is in no hurry to register their marriage.

Dawg tells Lee’s Father that his wife has caused trouble.

Lee’s Father brings Kang’s Mother a potted plant.  She observes that Dawg has a big mouth.

The Big Boss, who has already found a replacement for Kang’s firm, informs Hwang.

Kang shows up at the Shopping Network for a meeting.  Hwang gives her the news.

Kang shows up at the office of the Bog Boss, who appears to be suffering from terminal indigestion.

Just as the Big Boss is explaining that he must either shaft Lee or shaft Kang’s firm, Lee walks in.

Lee submits his formal resignation.  The Big Boss sputters as Lee seizes Kang’s hand and they leave the room.

Halmoni remarks that Park wouldn’t be such a bad match for Hwang if he weren’t Park Sr.’s son.  Hwang’s mother goes bat guano.

Kang and Lee talk. 

Lee tells Kang that a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.

@USAFarmgirl we're glad to see you here!  I've always been a fan of your awesome writing. :lol:

@meoooooowwww the ratings dropped because Koreans are too busy to watch dramas during Chuseok.:D

@awsparkle, I agree with you that SH will surely tell HG's mum about his resignation so that she'll go after HN. :angry:

As the Koreans are very particular about family backgrounds, HG's mum will pressurise him to break up with HN over her foundling status (definitely mum will look down on her) even though she may overlook HG's resignation. And I'm positive HG will never break up with HN as he's NOT a mama's boy. :blush:

Oops! I forgot to mention that HG's mum confronted EA over the scam by HN's aunt. She'll go BALLASTIC once she discovers HN is back with HG (he told his dad not to tell mum yet). As she's such an unreasonable person, she'll blame HN as much as her mum even though they have nothing to do with the scam. Of course she'll also blame her for HG's resignation!:angry:

I'm loving that the writer has been consistent with our OTP staying true and strong with each other despite obstacles and I hope he/she continues with the awesome writing! And of course we need MORE of their screen time!:wub:

HG &HN FIGHTING!:heart:

poor Eun-Ae :cold_sweat:

8 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Oops! I forgot to mention that HG's mum confronted EA over the scam by HN's aunt. She'll go BALLASTIC once she discovers HN is back with HG (he told his dad not to tell mum yet). As she's such an unreasonable person, she'll blame HN as much as her mum even though they have nothing to do with the scam. Of course she'll also blame her for HG's resignation!:angry:

I'm loving that the writer has been consistent with our OTP staying true and strong with each other despite obstacles and I hope he/she continues with the awesome writing! And of course we need MORE of their screen time!:wub:

HG &HN FIGHTING!:heart:

yes I totally agree that HG's mom will be unreasonable and will treat HN bad, also his sis Hanna, doesn't like HN. Only Mr. Lee and Leo like HN

stills from today's episode

new preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,52,781667

Today was interesting seems his sister is being a piece of garage now like she ha some high ground after stealing.I think HG mom call her for dinner and his sister was there saying something stupid I am sure.   HG came in and yell something  at his sister he was pretty angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oMCApSiCIQ

Also miss JH is a boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAMVckgrNG0

Bravo HG! I simply love how our namja protects his beloved HN much to the annoyance of both his mum and Hana!:wub:

Also it is so heartwarming to see HG reassuring HN's mum about HN and not to worry as he will be there to support her . What a SUPER son-in-law he'll be! :blush:

Archived