Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

As I've mentioned earlier that I did watch dailies quite a bit long ago. SAT appeals to me most because there is a balanced content in romance (young and middle aged) comedy and angst unlike the older ones where I almost tore my hair off. Some of the comedic moments among the middle aged characters are funny too. Problems are resolved quite quickly but of course new ones crop up to keep the plot going for 120 ep.:P

BEST of all, I love all the lovey dovey moments and awesome conversations between our HG & HN which I hardly saw in the previous dailies I'd watched! :heart:

• Like 6

@gladys57 @stroppyse Chingus, welcome to the thread!! :kiss_wink: It's always nice to have more people join to comment, share insights and our love for the OTP, but more importantly, to rant :joy:

@UnniSarah @dramaninja @meoooooowwww @angelwingssf @awsparkle @penelop3 @darr @jimb @ajummapunkinssi 

CHINGUS, WE ARE REACHING THE 150 PAGES!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! :w00t: :thumbsup:

@UnniSarah Dear, can you share one of your amazing GIFs to celebrate the accomplishment once we reach it? :blush: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

@mqiuwen   Celebrating 149 pages Yay Yay Yay 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ba7b5c0386e7a5a6f@   We are an amazing thread so glad to have met all these wonderful chingu’s  Let’s celebrate @stroppyse @dramaninja @xiashenghan @gladys57 @ajummapunkinssi @jimb @meoooooowwww @awsparkle @darr

@penelop3  @angelwingssf 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ba7b789397471346b

I am only doing this now because will be very busy for the rest of the week. Won’t have the chance to come on line.    Woooooooohoooooooooooo  clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 92

Park tells Hwang to “Have a good time” in the United States.  Hwang is not amused.

Then Park tells Hwang that he’ll be waiting for her.  That’s not what Hwang wants to hear either.

Park finally gets it right.  Hwang falls into his arms.

Now that she thinks Hwang has left for the U.S. , Hwang’s Mother grumbles to Yoon about how lonely she will be.

Lee meets with Kang once again as her Managing Director.

On the street, Kang gives food to a woman who is searching for her missing daughter.

Kang returns to her office and Kim and Leo notice that she is still preoccupied.

Park and Hwang sit by a fountain in the dark and plot their next move.

Park and Hwang kiss.   Just then, Hwang’s Mother happens by and is exasperated by what she is witnessing.

Hwang’s Mother continues on her way without making an immediate scene.

When Hwang’s Mother returns home and tells Dawg what she has seen, she seems more resigned than enraged.

Dawg makes a joke about their courtship and he and his wife begin to bicker.  She gets angry at him again for being conned by Kang’s Aunt.

Halmoni is glad when Hwang walks through the door.  Hwang is evasive about why she hasn’t left Korea.

Hwang’s Mother extracts a promise that Hwang will not reunite with the impecunious Park.

Hwang sneaks out to see Park again.

When Park returns home, he pretends not to know that Hwang hasn’t left Korea.

Kang attempts to raise the subject of her adoption with her Mother but hasn’t the courage.

Morning.

Hwang enters her office and is like, I’m b-a-a-a-a-c-k.

Hwang’s Mother asks Yoon to run interference between Park and Hwang.  Yoon refuses.

Yoon meets Kang in a café for a Talk.  Kang asks for advice on how she should raise the adoption issue with her Mother.

Hwang’s Mother eavesdrops on Yoon and Kang’s conversation from a nearby table and cringes.

Hwang’s Mother makes a panicked call to her Daughter, who pretends she is still at work and can’t talk.  When her Mother blurts it out, Hwang agrees to return home right away.

Hwang tells her Mother to calm down, but her Mother can’t calm down.

Hwang’s Mother zeroes in on Kang’s relationship with Lee, and resolves to post an anonymous third party sexual harassment complaint on the Shopping Networ’s website.

At dinner, Kang finally blurts out a question about her adoption and her mother is stunned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Goodness me! There are 30 ep more and SH is still plotting against HN!:angry:

This evil woman needs to be imprisoned for her to repent BIG TIME. As she is so OBSESSED with HN, she'd even resort to murdering her like somone here has mentioned. Suffering from mental disorder isn't good enough punishment. She needs prison sentence to humiliate her! :confounded:

I simply love the part in ep 91 where Park criticised her for LOOKING DOWN AT POOR PEOPLE! SH was sneering at her hubby's security guard job when Park took offence and gave her a piece of his mind! BRAVO!:P

Actually she herself isn't rich. If not for JH, she wont be able to afford dressing in expensive clothes or live in that mansion. After her release from prison, I pray and hope she lives in a humble house and learn to be humble!:astonished:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Goodness me! There are 30 ep more and SH is still plotting against HN!:angry:

This evil woman needs to be imprisoned for her to repent BIG TIME. As she is so OBSESSED with HN, she'd even resort to murdering her like somone here has mentioned. Suffering from mental disorder isn't good enough punishment. She needs prison sentence to humiliate her! :confounded:

I simply love the part in ep 91 where Park criticised her for LOOKING DOWN AT POOR PEOPLE! SH was sneering at her hubby's security guard job when Park took offence and gave her a piece of his mind! BRAVO!:P

Actually she herself isn't rich. If not for JH, she wont be able to afford dressing in expensive clothes or live in that mansion. After her release from prison, I pray and hope she lives in a humble house and learn to be humble!:astonished:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,51,781586

preview of 94, translation

Jin Hee (Sim Hyejin) visits K1 Home Shopping after hearing the news that he (HG) (Jinju) has released his resignation with the apparel. On the other hand, Seo-in (HN) (Seo-in A) finds the hospital where she was first discovered to find the lost memory ...

poor HG, he is the one who always sacrifices :cold_sweat:

Poor Eun-Ae, she cried so much this ep. , it really broke my heart, I think JH will be so grateful to her when she learns that HN is Sj.

I like Lim Eun-Ae very much, I hope she ends up in getting married to Hwang Dong-Seok (after SH gets punished for her evil deeds)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I can say tonight's episode is great! Everything happened between HNxEA and HN♥HG are great! The love given by EA and HG to HN are very unconditional love. Sometimes, I feel bad to HG because he is always sacrifice for HN. Now, I think back for some time, HN does a good decision by not telling about her foundling to HG. It could make HG more worry to her + with this new matter arise.

From the preview I think is a starting point for HN to find out first that she is JH's real daughter 

• Like 12

K1 Shopping Team Leader has a meeting with HG & HN to ask them if they're dating. HN responded "no" and HG said "yes". Since their responses didn't match, the Team Leader said she is confused. She then continued by saying that she's aware HG has a girlfriend and then asked HN if she has a boyfriend. HN struggled a bit to give a response, but HG firmly said that she has and it is him. HN apologized. Team Leader told them about the post that was uploaded on the channel's homepage about a MD and a vendor's/client's President are dating. She asked HG if he's aware of it and he said yes. She then continued by saying that the post was removed in the morning and advised them to be careful of their actions since the matter has reached upper management. 

HG & HN talking in the hallway....

HN: why did you it? you could've played dumb... now you've told them we're dating...

HG: I didn't feel like hiding it...

HN: I'm concern it will cause you problems..

HG: are you worried about me now?

HN: I can't be worried about you?

HG: is not like loving someone is a crime/sin... i has never felt like this while dating you... plus, it has never affected the broadcast evaluations (sorry, not 100% sure about this last one :sweatingbullets:)

HN: i know that, but still...

HG: we have done nothing wrong, so there's nothing to be worried about..

HN: you're not going to accept the disciplinary action, right? 

HG: i may accept it... (he said something about the disciplinary action not being harsh), so don't worry about it.. but, why are you so kind? Don't you remember about the last time you didn't do anything out of consideration? This time you're keeping quiet out of consideration for me. Now every time I see you, you remind me to _______ (sorry again! he compared her to something, but couldn't figure out what exactly was it... I think I heard "potato" ^_^ but couldn't really tell) I want to tease you.. So stop living like this and say everything you want to say to everyone, including me, without hiding anything..

(HN nods in agreement)

HG: oh by the way, why didn't you answer my call last night?

HN: i went to bed early

HG: let's have dinner tonight

HN: I can't, i have to go home early.. let's do it next time..

HG: ok...

HG & HN scene at the cafe...

HN: go back and said you did wrong... 

HG: but I've done nothing wrong..

HN: how could you barging in and hand your resignation letter? it was so unlike you!

HG: i did it with a cool head... i made the decision after thinking it throughly.. i have no regrets.. I don't like it when you have to bow/beg for me... don't do it again...

HN: but it was because of me.. if you didn't dat...... (HG didn't let her finish saying it)

HG: if we didn't date.. do you have any idea how hard it would've been for me? have you ever thought about it? work is important, but right now the most important thing to me is YOU :wub:

HN: HG-ssi... I have somehthing to tell you.. 

HG: I've told you I'm ready anytime..

(HN told HG about her birth secret)

HN: are you surprised?

(HG hugs her)

HG: you probably had a hard time by yourself.. you've endured well...

HN: are you really ok?

HG: I should be the one asking you this question..

HN: I don't even how the person who have birth to me is like... you given up everything for a person like me... what I'm trying to say is that my birth parents may be people you never imagine before (as of bad people)..

HG: I've never thought about your background... all i see right now is the KHN-ssi that is front of me who is good... and this feeling has not changed..

(he removed the ring necklace off her neck and put the ring in her finger and kisses her hand)

HG: don't ever take it off again..

*the end*

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

P.S. sorry if the translations are lacking... I woke up late so I did them really fast so I could get to work on time.. :lol:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Both HG and HN are awesome you can see they will do anything for the other, they both dont want the other to sacrifice but they both willing   to sacrifice lol.

Also glad she told him herself.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

K1 Shopping Team Leader has a meeting with HG & HN to ask them if they're dating. HN responded "no" and HG said "yes". Since their responses didn't match, the Team Leader said she is confused. She then continued by saying that she's aware HG has a girlfriend and then asked HN if she has a boyfriend. HN struggled a bit to give a response, but HG firmly said that she has and it is him. HN apologized. Team Leader told them about the post that was uploaded on the channel's homepage about a MD and a vendor's/client's President are dating. She asked HG if he's aware of it and he said yes. She then continued by saying that the post was removed in the morning and advised them to be careful of their actions since the matter has reached upper management. 

HG & HN talking in the hallway....

HN: why did you it? you could've played dumb... now you've told them we're dating...

HG: I didn't feel like hiding it...

HN: I'm concern it will cause you problems..

HG: are you worried about me now?

HN: I can't be worried about you?

HG: is not like loving someone is a crime/sin... i has never felt like this while dating you... plus, it has never affected the broadcast evaluations (sorry, not 100% sure about this last one :sweatingbullets:)

HN: i know that, but still...

HG: we have done nothing wrong, so there's nothing to be worried about..

HN: you're not going to accept the disciplinary action, right? 

HG: i may accept it... (he said something about the disciplinary action not being harsh), so don't worry about it.. but, why are you so kind? Don't you remember about the last time you didn't do anything out of consideration? This time you're keeping quiet out of consideration for me. Now every time I see you, you remind me to _______ (sorry again! he compared her to something, but couldn't figure out what exactly was it... I think I heard "potato" ^_^ but couldn't really tell) I want to tease you.. So stop living like this and say everything you want to say to everyone, including me, without hiding anything..

(HN nods in agreement)

HG: oh by the way, why didn't you answer my call last night?

HN: i went to bed early

HG: let's have dinner tonight

HN: I can't, i have to go home early.. let's do it next time..

HG: ok...

HG & HN scene at the cafe...

HN: go back and said you did wrong... 

HG: but I've done nothing wrong..

HN: how could you barging in and hand your resignation letter? it was so unlike you!

HG: i did it with a cool head... i made the decision after thinking it throughly.. i have no regrets.. I don't like it when you have to bow/beg for me... don't do it again...

HN: but it was because of me.. if you didn't dat...... (HG didn't let her finish saying it)

HG: if we didn't date.. do you have any idea how hard it would've been for me? have you ever thought about it? work is important, but right now the most important thing to me is YOU :wub:

HN: HG-ssi... I have somehthing to tell you.. 

HG: I've told you I'm ready anytime..

(HN told HG about her birth secret)

HN: are you surprised?

(HG hugs her)

HG: you probably had a hard time by yourself.. you've endured well...

HN: are you really ok?

HG: I should be the one asking you this question..

HN: I don't even how the person who have birth to me is like... you given up everything for a person like me... what I'm trying to say is that my birth parents may be people you never imagine before (as of bad people)..

HG: I've never thought about your background... all i see right now is the KHN-ssi that is front of me who is good... and this feeling has not changed..

(he removed the ring necklace off her neck and put the ring in her finger and kisses her hand)

HG: don't ever take it off again..

*the end*

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

P.S. sorry if the translations are lacking... I woke up late so I did them really fast so I could get to work on time.. :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, kind-hearted HG, he is the best. I really like and respect him very much.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Both HG and HN are awesome you can see they will do anything for the other, they both dont want the other to sacrifice but they both willing   to sacrifice lol.

Also glad she told him herself.

I may be blinded because my love towards this couple is too much. But, this is the fact. I really love this couple so much among other couple in other dramas I have watched before. There are other cute couple I like in other dramas, but my like towards them is just so-so if I want to compare with HN♥HG. Their love affection are just nice, very heartwarming and not too over. I like how PD-nim and writer-nim just want to make it simple yet look natural with their love story. Yes I know both Seol In A and Jin Ju Hyung are just being professional with their acting, but GOOD JOB to them for keep a good chemistry between them and it result a very positive outcome.

Their love story are also getting praised by a Korean viewer.

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@mqiuwen thank you so much for the translation!:wub:

I was giggling and cheering when our HG removed HN's ring and put it on her ring finger even after knowing about her being a foundling! When he kissed her hand I screamed loudly as nobody's home!:blush:

Our OTP's relationship will grow even stronger despite this setback. 

HG is such a 100% boyfriend material indeed & I love him when he barge into the meeting room to hand in his resignation letter and drag HN out! BRAVO!!!:heart:

Does anyone know the new OST being played when our lovebirds met in the cafe? The song is lovely and is Paul Kim the singer?

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I may be blinded because my love towards this couple is too much. But, this is the fact. I really love this couple so much among other couple in other dramas I have watched before. There are other cute couple I like in other dramas, but my like towards them is just so-so if I want to compare with HN♥HG. Their love affection are just nice, very heartwarming and not too over. I like how PD-nim and writer-nim just want to make it simple yet look natural with their love story. Yes I know both Seol In A and Jin Ju Hyung are just being professional with their acting, but GOOD JOB to them for keep a good chemistry between them and it result a very positive outcome.

Their love story are also getting praised by a Korean viewer.

Reveal hidden contents

I agree so much with this. This couple really feel like an ordinary couple. A real life couple. 

Whatever this writer did to this drama, they really create a perfect OTP couple. There were never road full of roses in life all the times. The writer create a couple that alway pacing trouble head on. Their fights or disagreement were never long that makes the viewer get bored with it...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

All SH did was get them closer together so good job!

YES! Ironically THAT WOMAN did bring them together! What a blessing in disguise indeed! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1