[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

I can say tonight's episode is great! Everything happened between HNxEA and HN♥HG are great! The love given by EA and HG to HN are very unconditional love. Sometimes, I feel bad to HG because he is always sacrifice for HN. Now, I think back for some time, HN does a good decision by not telling about her foundling to HG. It could make HG more worry to her + with this new matter arise.

From the preview I think is a starting point for HN to find out first that she is JH's real daughter 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K1 Shopping Team Leader has a meeting with HG & HN to ask them if they're dating. HN responded "no" and HG said "yes". Since their responses didn't match, the Team Leader said she is confused. She then continued by saying that she's aware HG has a girlfriend and then asked HN if she has a boyfriend. HN struggled a bit to give a response, but HG firmly said that she has and it is him. HN apologized. Team Leader told them about the post that was uploaded on the channel's homepage about a MD and a vendor's/client's President are dating. She asked HG if he's aware of it and he said yes. She then continued by saying that the post was removed in the morning and advised them to be careful of their actions since the matter has reached upper management. 

HG & HN talking in the hallway....

HN: why did you it? you could've played dumb... now you've told them we're dating...

HG: I didn't feel like hiding it...

HN: I'm concern it will cause you problems..

HG: are you worried about me now?

HN: I can't be worried about you?

HG: is not like loving someone is a crime/sin... i has never felt like this while dating you... plus, it has never affected the broadcast evaluations (sorry, not 100% sure about this last one :sweatingbullets:)

HN: i know that, but still...

HG: we have done nothing wrong, so there's nothing to be worried about..

HN: you're not going to accept the disciplinary action, right? 

HG: i may accept it... (he said something about the disciplinary action not being harsh), so don't worry about it.. but, why are you so kind? Don't you remember about the last time you didn't do anything out of consideration? This time you're keeping quiet out of consideration for me. Now every time I see you, you remind me to _______ (sorry again! he compared her to something, but couldn't figure out what exactly was it... I think I heard "potato" ^_^ but couldn't really tell) I want to tease you.. So stop living like this and say everything you want to say to everyone, including me, without hiding anything..

(HN nods in agreement)

HG: oh by the way, why didn't you answer my call last night?

HN: i went to bed early

HG: let's have dinner tonight

HN: I can't, i have to go home early.. let's do it next time..

HG: ok...

HG & HN scene at the cafe...

HN: go back and said you did wrong... 

HG: but I've done nothing wrong..

HN: how could you barging in and hand your resignation letter? it was so unlike you!

HG: i did it with a cool head... i made the decision after thinking it throughly.. i have no regrets.. I don't like it when you have to bow/beg for me... don't do it again...

HN: but it was because of me.. if you didn't dat...... (HG didn't let her finish saying it)

HG: if we didn't date.. do you have any idea how hard it would've been for me? have you ever thought about it? work is important, but right now the most important thing to me is YOU :wub:

HN: HG-ssi... I have somehthing to tell you.. 

HG: I've told you I'm ready anytime..

(HN told HG about her birth secret)

HN: are you surprised?

(HG hugs her)

HG: you probably had a hard time by yourself.. you've endured well...

HN: are you really ok?

HG: I should be the one asking you this question..

HN: I don't even how the person who have birth to me is like... you given up everything for a person like me... what I'm trying to say is that my birth parents may be people you never imagine before (as of bad people)..

HG: I've never thought about your background... all i see right now is the KHN-ssi that is front of me who is good... and this feeling has not changed..

(he removed the ring necklace off her neck and put the ring in her finger and kisses her hand)

HG: don't ever take it off again..

*the end*

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

P.S. sorry if the translations are lacking... I woke up late so I did them really fast so I could get to work on time.. :lol:

6 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

K1 Shopping Team Leader has a meeting with HG & HN to ask them if they're dating. HN responded "no" and HG said "yes". Since their responses didn't match, the Team Leader said she is confused. She then continued by saying that she's aware HG has a girlfriend and then asked HN if she has a boyfriend. HN struggled a bit to give a response, but HG firmly said that she has and it is him. HN apologized. Team Leader told them about the post that was uploaded on the channel's homepage about a MD and a vendor's/client's President are dating. She asked HG if he's aware of it and he said yes. She then continued by saying that the post was removed in the morning and advised them to be careful of their actions since the matter has reached upper management. 

HG & HN talking in the hallway....

HN: why did you it? you could've played dumb... now you've told them we're dating...

HG: I didn't feel like hiding it...

HN: I'm concern it will cause you problems..

HG: are you worried about me now?

HN: I can't be worried about you?

HG: is not like loving someone is a crime/sin... i has never felt like this while dating you... plus, it has never affected the broadcast evaluations (sorry, not 100% sure about this last one :sweatingbullets:)

HN: i know that, but still...

HG: we have done nothing wrong, so there's nothing to be worried about..

HN: you're not going to accept the disciplinary action, right? 

HG: i may accept it... (he said something about the disciplinary action not being harsh), so don't worry about it.. but, why are you so kind? Don't you remember about the last time you didn't do anything out of consideration? This time you're keeping quiet out of consideration for me. Now every time I see you, you remind me to _______ (sorry again! he compared her to something, but couldn't figure out what exactly was it... I think I heard "potato" ^_^ but couldn't really tell) I want to tease you.. So stop living like this and say everything you want to say to everyone, including me, without hiding anything..

(HN nods in agreement)

HG: oh by the way, why didn't you answer my call last night?

HN: i went to bed early

HG: let's have dinner tonight

HN: I can't, i have to go home early.. let's do it next time..

HG: ok...

HG & HN scene at the cafe...

HN: go back and said you did wrong... 

HG: but I've done nothing wrong..

HN: how could you barging in and hand your resignation letter? it was so unlike you!

HG: i did it with a cool head... i made the decision after thinking it throughly.. i have no regrets.. I don't like it when you have to bow/beg for me... don't do it again...

HN: but it was because of me.. if you didn't dat...... (HG didn't let her finish saying it)

HG: if we didn't date.. do you have any idea how hard it would've been for me? have you ever thought about it? work is important, but right now the most important thing to me is YOU :wub:

HN: HG-ssi... I have somehthing to tell you.. 

HG: I've told you I'm ready anytime..

(HN told HG about her birth secret)

HN: are you surprised?

(HG hugs her)

HG: you probably had a hard time by yourself.. you've endured well...

HN: are you really ok?

HG: I should be the one asking you this question..

HN: I don't even how the person who have birth to me is like... you given up everything for a person like me... what I'm trying to say is that my birth parents may be people you never imagine before (as of bad people)..

HG: I've never thought about your background... all i see right now is the KHN-ssi that is front of me who is good... and this feeling has not changed..

(he removed the ring necklace off her neck and put the ring in her finger and kisses her hand)

HG: don't ever take it off again..

*the end*

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

P.S. sorry if the translations are lacking... I woke up late so I did them really fast so I could get to work on time.. :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, kind-hearted HG, he is the best. I really like and respect him very much.

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Both HG and HN are awesome you can see they will do anything for the other, they both dont want the other to sacrifice but they both willing   to sacrifice lol.

Also glad she told him herself.

I may be blinded because my love towards this couple is too much. But, this is the fact. I really love this couple so much among other couple in other dramas I have watched before. There are other cute couple I like in other dramas, but my like towards them is just so-so if I want to compare with HN♥HG. Their love affection are just nice, very heartwarming and not too over. I like how PD-nim and writer-nim just want to make it simple yet look natural with their love story. Yes I know both Seol In A and Jin Ju Hyung are just being professional with their acting, but GOOD JOB to them for keep a good chemistry between them and it result a very positive outcome.

Their love story are also getting praised by a Korean viewer.

Spoiler

@mqiuwen thank you so much for the translation!:wub:

I was giggling and cheering when our HG removed HN's ring and put it on her ring finger even after knowing about her being a foundling! When he kissed her hand I screamed loudly as nobody's home!:blush:

Our OTP's relationship will grow even stronger despite this setback. 

HG is such a 100% boyfriend material indeed & I love him when he barge into the meeting room to hand in his resignation letter and drag HN out! BRAVO!!!:heart:

Does anyone know the new OST being played when our lovebirds met in the cafe? The song is lovely and is Paul Kim the singer?

37 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I may be blinded because my love towards this couple is too much. But, this is the fact. I really love this couple so much among other couple in other dramas I have watched before. There are other cute couple I like in other dramas, but my like towards them is just so-so if I want to compare with HN♥HG. Their love affection are just nice, very heartwarming and not too over. I like how PD-nim and writer-nim just want to make it simple yet look natural with their love story. Yes I know both Seol In A and Jin Ju Hyung are just being professional with their acting, but GOOD JOB to them for keep a good chemistry between them and it result a very positive outcome.

Their love story are also getting praised by a Korean viewer.

Reveal hidden contents

I agree so much with this. This couple really feel like an ordinary couple. A real life couple. 

Whatever this writer did to this drama, they really create a perfect OTP couple. There were never road full of roses in life all the times. The writer create a couple that alway pacing trouble head on. Their fights or disagreement were never long that makes the viewer get bored with it...

31 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@mqiuwen thank you so much for the translation!:wub:

Does anyone know the new OST being played when our lovebirds met in the cafe? The song is lovely and is Paul Kim the singer?

150 PAGES!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAY:glasses: AND WE ALMOST REACH TO 3000 COMMENTS. COME ON GUYS. LETS GIVE A LOT OF LOVE TO THIS DRAMA AND TRY TO MAKE IT UNTIL 200 PAGES!

YEAH! From the preview, I'm so glad HN & EA personally went to the police station themselves! They've done the right thing. :lol:

Hopefully SH wont know about it. But then again that annoying JE will get to know about it from the irritating DG! Haiz! :angry:

OMO! 150 pages already! This is also a milestone for me as it is THE 1ST TIME I'm posting on a daily drama although I did watch some.:blush:

Very nice episode today.  Very tough to see EA crying her heart out, at her shop.  I was a bit surprised that HN did not react much at all when HG came in and gave the resignation letter.  And she did not try much to argue him out of it later either.  Did I miss something there?

We see HG remembering a Yogi Berra quote - "If you don't know where you are going, you will end up somewhere you don't want to" (I think that's what they had).  That does not have the twisted logic that Yogi lines have.  I believe the actual quote is "If you don't know where you are going, you won't get there!"  LOL.

The preview -  we hear SH asking JE why she is often coming back late from work and if she isn't still seeing HG.  Then we hear somebody say "Manager, HG's resignation should be a secret from my mother," (but who is saying this, and to which manager?? I'm not sure). JH is meeting JE and HN together and asks JE to set up a meeting with Director Han (of K1 Homeshopping). EA asks HN to go with her somewhere, and it is the police station, where the guy asks, "so you're talking about finding the lost real parents from 20 years ago?".

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JE: Oh, Manager, Han Gyul giving his resignation, please keep that a secret from my mother.

I was just asking above who was saying this line. Okay, so it was JE.  It just didn't sound like her at all (sounded more like HaNa!) and it confused me!  Makes sense...

I haven't watched episode 92 yet, so not sure who Director Han is or whether I'm mis-identifying him as Director Han when it's actually his name which is Han Yi Sa or something like that. Anyway, I may amend this after I watch the episode.

Yes it is Director Han.  I had the same doubt when I first heard it.  Then remembered that the K1 Homeshopping boss is Director Han.  And we hear the manager lady telling HG and HN that Director Han knows of their dating.

I noticed on another clip that EA explains that she and her husband had found HN abandoned at a hospital after having been in an accident.

In this Ep 93, we see EA telling HN all the details... that she was left outside the hospital etc.  She couldn't remember anything and EA was the one she saw as a mother from there on.

By the way, on the HN-HG conversation at the cafe that you translated above...

33 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

HN: I don’t even know what kind of person who gave birth to me is. But you are willing to risk everything for me… So, what I’m saying is that my birth parents, more than Han Gyul-sshi is imagining, may be in a worse situation -

I think she was saying that her real parents may be worse people than he imagines.  She used 형편없는 which is like "terrible", right?  I guess she could've meant that they could be in terrible shape, but I think she meant they could be "bad people" - to set up the logic that he shouldn't have gone head over heels for her, without even knowing her background of being born to possibly terrible parents.

And thank you (and @mqiuwen) for all the translations!  Makes me not feel guilty for being out of time and unable to do any serious translation work to help our friends till the subs come up....

Congratulations on 150 pages guys!

I honestly haven't been able to make myself watch because of all the SH and JE drama you guys have been mentioning, but I will definitely catch up today! I'm glad that SH's actions didn't work and that the writers didn't drag that out too long. It seems like SH will soon be focusing more on JE and DG rather than HN and HG for the time being.

I'm really happy this OTP is stable and supportive of each other. If they pulled out any typical noble-idiot drama moves, I don't think I would be able to keep watching. It seems like HN tries at times though when she tries to take the blame or hide their relationship, but HG always sets her straight :wub:

45 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its really awesome to have so many people here now its much more fun this way. :blush:

So right.  I don't remember any daily dramas that had so much of daily discussion.  This is just great!

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:
54 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I think she was saying that her real parents may be worse people than he imagines.  She used 형편없는 which is like "terrible", right?  I guess she could've meant that they could be in terrible shape, but I think she meant they could be "bad people" - to set up the logic that he shouldn't have gone head over heels for her, without even knowing her background of being born to possibly terrible parents.

No, the phrase she uses doesn't mean terrible as in evil or anything like that. Rather that they may be in worse circumstances. The literal translation of that phrase is closer to "without resources" or "in a bad state" and she uses it in a phrase that is "even more without resources" or "in a worse state". The implications, however, open up more of a range of outcome, meaning that because the birth parents are hard up, they could be homeless or have turned to crime in some way or basically been of miserable circumstances. All of those would make HN, their birth daughter, even less acceptable as a match for HG who is from a good family with a good education, especially since the birth parents would then probably want help from their newly found daughter and her boyfriend.

You are correct.  It does not mean "terrible people" but "people in terrible shape".   "Hapless" may be more like it, right? .... I may have been too strong in saying that she meant "bad people".  She certainly wasn't hinting at their being evil people.  Just people who are in trouble.  I took your translation to mean that she was saying their situation may be bad now, that's all.  But you meant past tense, in which case there is logic in it.   [Edit: Actually I see your logic even in present tense, as some parents in bad shape now would also be trouble for the boyfriend]

I take it as her basically saying that the parents "were trouble" as they could've been in trouble then.  That in Korea implies somehow that the son or daughter would be trouble too.  The so called "background".  I have never understood the seriousness the KDramas give to this in many dating situations, but you often see people bring up how the parents were, to put down a son/daughter as unsuitable in a relationship.  Here HN was herself doing her feeble attempt at it, but HG would have none of it! :)

In my books, HG has to be the most patient, supportive and understanding Kdrama boyfriend ever! :wub:

He never once pushed HN to confide about her problems to him and in fact told her lovingly that he'll wait patiently until she's ready. In fact he showed his sincere support and love for her by telling her that he loves her even more especially when she's feeling down . AWW! :heart:

Like @stroppyse I'm also loving the writing of this drama especially the dialogues not only between our OTP but among the adults like Park sr, JH, EA, Lee Sr and Hwang Sr.:blush:

Archived