Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

1 hour ago, mqiuwen said:

HG is currently the MD in charge of HN Apparel, so he does have a direct connection with HN. I think this is why the the Team Leader will meet with both of them on Monday's episode. I find it amusing how the writer thinks about adding all of these twists in few episodes. JE going abroad and handing back HN Apparel to HG... Now, once HG gets it back and a storm comes their way because of their personal relationship affecting the professional side... *sigh* :(

perhaps if HG proposes to HN officially, he will solve the problem (so that they become engaged) but I guess HG's mom will not approve of HN :( 

• Like 6

@stroppyse didn't see you on the same tread as me since a poem a day I think.

I love that we still go the "I love you" now and then. I feel like it was more said in 2 week than all the other drama this year.

I want JE and DK relationship to grow fast without us seeing to mutch of it so when the reveal about what JE and her mom did, DK and Je got more hurt both.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mqiuwen said:

I know right! I'm not sure if the post can be seeing by every employee or not... if it's not a post accessible to the public, we know for sure that management will certainly get it and they could be the ones who make it public to the employees :crazy:

@dramaninja

If it's just a company homepage then every employee will be able it see it but only with password access. JE being an employee the sender can be traced through the IP address which is her brothers. This is how I think it will be found out JE is the niece of SJ Boutiques CEO and her mother is the manager.  It's like calling the kettle black when you yourself as a MD had a family connection to a client. 

When HG and HN became a couple HG was no longer the MD for HN Apparel JE was. All this will backfire and land right in SH's lap as the culprit. JH warned SH what would happen if she caused SJ Boutiques reputation to be questioned again. JE's job will come into question because of her mother. She was the MD for HN Apparel during the incident with the design. The company message board was accessed from her brother's computer. Of course JE will deny any involvement and throw her mother under the bus. JH will have no choice but to process SH's resignation letter. This will be her third strike which will put her out. As an employee of SJ Boutique she again tried to caused trouble for HN. 

• Like 6

So... is it just me but SH is entertaining me so much with her nervous, lost, bothered look. She seems to be in the boundary of going crazy...

JH-HN moment today was priceless. JH's advice to tell EA and her though of 'if I am your mother, I hope you will find me' is very touching. The writer might be prepqring us for HN to find out she's SJ and will fulfill JH's hope that she will find her instead.

• Like 5

Hi @yusefull! Nice to see you here. :)  All caught up to current episodes now.

5 hours ago, yusefull said:

I love that we still go the "I love you" now and then. I feel like it was more said in 2 week than all the other drama this year.

Totally agree. It's actually rather nice that they say "I love you" to each other rather than any number of other phrases which mean the same or similar without being the words "I love you." :D

5 hours ago, yusefull said:

I want JE and DK relationship to grow fast without us seeing to mutch of it so when the reveal about what JE and her mom did, DK and Je got more hurt both.

I thought that when JE got back together with DK, that was going to be the start of the serious redemption for JE, but she's still acting in a despicable manner toward HN and JH. It is unforgivable behavior. I wonder what DK will do once he realizes how evil JE has been towards HN who he's supposed to think of as a little sister.

I expect that JE will somehow have a miraculous change of heart, mostly due to DK's love perhaps? But, it'll probably be too little too late for me anyway. While the reconciliation scene between JE and DK was cute, it still left me with a bitter taste in my mouth that they are getting a happy moment. Still, I reckon that all chaos will be let loose when SH finds out that JE is with DK, so I hope that's an epic clash anyway.

They're already trying to HN claim JE's friendship. I guess at some point, that's supposed to prick JE's conscience so that she repents of her evil deeds, but whatever.

In an unrelated note, I really dislike the eyeglasses and chain that they put on DK. It's a bit old-fashioned teacher-ish, and it makes DK look extremely prissy. I wonder if they're being sponsored or if that's actually a starting trend in SK? Either way, I feel bad for DK having to sport that look even as he's already being wishy-washy and compromising his morals to romance a terrible person. Oh well.

HN and HG are still so cute. I do feel a bit bad for HG because he still seems to be so much more head over heels for HN. In a way, HG had isolated himself, even from his family, for a long time, and now seems so eager to soak in HN's love. While, HN has grown up with the unqualified love of her (adopted) family, so she's actually the more emotionally secure one of the two people, I think. So, HN loves HG as well, but it may not be as all consuming as what HG feels for HN. That is just my opinion of it, though.

Still, when HN and HG are interacting, there is a lovely chemistry and warmth between the OTP. I wonder if there is going to be some pushback to their relationship once HG's mother finds out that HN's adopted mother's sister was the one who scammed her husband out of $5,000.  (I think that was the amount.) Anyway, I think HG's mother will have some choice words as she finds out how entangled the various relationships are. Of course, it will all be forgiven once HN is shown to be JH's daughter, if not sooner.

One last comment about the writing in this drama, I have to give them some props for the self-reflective humor. When JG at one point lamentingly comments that no matter how small a world it is, how could it be this small after he first found out about the relationship between JH, SH, JE, and the mother, and how they had all interacted with HN, I admit I burst into laughter. There have been numerous other self-aware points in this drama where they basically take the richard simmons at themselves, and I appreciate that. :D

• Like 6

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

10 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

Preview shows that SH is going to brainwash HG's mom about taking care of her husband because EA tends to seduce guys

JH talks to JG about registering they marriage certificate and he says that there's no hurry and they can't take their time.... JH is surprise about his response... 

It also seems that K1 Shopping employees are aware of a vendor and MD dating within the company and it was posted in the channel's homepage.. Team Leader asks HG & HN if they've seeing the post... HN asks HG something about a disciplinary action... 

No Youtube version of the preview yet, so thanks for posting the kbs version. The general translation before was good, but here is another line translation of the episode 93 preview.

Sun Hee talking to So Hyun: Your husband. Keep a close eye on him. That woman is extremely talented at seducing men.
So Hyun in seeing Eun Ae: So it’s true. A worthless thing. (me: She’s disparaging EA as being something worthless.)
Jin Hee to Jin Goo: Shouldn’t we register our marriage?
Jin Goo to Jin Hee: We can take our time doing that. What’s so important about that anyway?
Jin Hee's reaction: Huh?
Team Leader to HG and HN: The rumor posted to the comment section on the company website that the two of you are dating, you know about that right?  
Ha Nui: You’re not going to be punished for it, are you?
Team Leader: It’s a call from Director Han. (me: This implies that HG is going to be called on the carpet in front of a Managing Director.)

So, HN and HG's relationship is definitely going to get some pushback from HG's mother based on this preview anyway. Plus, HG may get some heat for dating one of the vendors, though it's probably not specifically against the rule for a staff member to date a vendor. JH had posted a complaint to the website as if she was a disadvantaged customer because an MD (HG) had been dating a vendor (HN), which basically throws HN and HG's integrity into question. I can't imagine that HG will back down from his relationship with HN though, so I expect him to get to the bottom of it, and preserve his relationship with HN. I just hope that HN stays as fast to HG as he has been to her all along.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

No Youtube version of the preview yet, so thanks for posting the kbs version. The general translation before was good, but here is another line translation of the episode 93 preview.

Sun Hee talking to So Hyun: Your husband. Keep a close eye on him. That woman is extremely talented at seducing men.
So Hyun in seeing Eun Ae: So it’s true. A worthless thing. (me: She’s disparaging EA as being something worthless.)
Jin Hee to Jin Goo: Shouldn’t we register our marriage?
Jin Goo to Jin Hee: We can take our time doing that. What’s so important about that anyway?
Jin Hee's reaction: Huh?
Team Leader to HG and HN: The rumor posted to the comment section on the company website that the two of you are dating, you know about that right?  
Ha Nui: You’re not going to be punished for it, are you?
Team Leader: It’s a call from Director Han. (me: This implies that HG is going to be called on the carpet in front of a Managing Director.)

So, HN and HG's relationship is definitely going to get some pushback from HG's mother based on this preview anyway. Plus, HG may get some heat for dating one of the vendors, though it's probably not specifically against the rule for a staff member to date a vendor. JH had posted a complaint to the website as if she was a disadvantaged customer because an MD (HG) had been dating a vendor (HN), which basically throws HN and HG's integrity into question. I can't imagine that HG will back down from his relationship with HN though, so I expect him to get to the bottom of it, and preserve his relationship with HN. I just hope that HN stays as fast to HG as he has been to her all along.

Not worry about this to be honest I actually hope HG quit so he  be a coach or something.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not worry about this to be honest I actually hope HG quit so he c be a coach or something.

Ooh, that is a good idea! HG had said that he just works diligently because he's expected to work rather than because he's happy or fulfilled by his work. But, when he was teaching those little boys how to throw, he looked so happy.  I can totally see HG being a coach or a physical education teacher. Then we would get to see his adorable smile some more as well. :D

• Like 5

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 91

Kang reveals her secret.  Yoon sympathizes with her.

Yoon tells Kang about “learning” that her missing daughter had died.

Yoon and Kang return home and give each other a hug.

Park is in his bedroom.  Like Kang and Yoon earlier that evening, Park is consuming OB:  The official beer of Korean Dramas.

Hwang sits awake in her bed, looking forlorn.

Dawg talks with Lee’s Father on the phone.  His wife overhears Dawg referring to the fact that the woman who swindled them is Kang’s Mother’s Sister and over-emotes, as per usual.

Hwang is surprised to receive a phone call from Park.  Turns out Park is calling to reemphasize that he is an invertebrate.  Each engages in self-pity.

Morning.

Kang’s Mother is surprised to encounter her daughter in the kitchen cooking breakfast.  She tells Kang the soup is just right, then pours a little more salt into it when Kang isn’t looking.

Kang wants to take a family photo.

As Kang leaves for work, Yoon looks wistfully at Kang’s Mother.  Kang’s Mother wonders whether she has something on her face.

Kang visits the Shopping Network to meet with Hwang and discovers that Hwang is leaving the company and turning her accounts over to Lee.

Lee and Kang eat lunch in a park.  Lee tries to find out why Kang has been in a funk.

Park Sr. is surprised when some food is delivered to him for lunch, which he discovers was ordered by Halmoni.  Dawg is jealous.

As Hwang’s Mother is entering Yoon’s office, Yoon is studying a photograph of her missing Daughter.

Hwang’s Mother goes into orbit when she learns that Kang reminds Yoon of her missing Daughter.

Hwang’s Mother gathers that Kang has Told Yoon Something.  But Yoon isn’t forthcoming with any specifics.

Hwang’s Mother observes Kang with Lee and is displeased.

Hwang’s Mother meets her Daughter for lunch and tells her that Kang may have told Yoon that she is a foundling.

When Hwang learns that Kang reminds Yoon of her missing Daughter, Hwang gets saucer eyes.  Hwang to her Mother is like, That’s your problem.  Then Hwang heads back to work.

Lee’s Father insists on shadow boxing with Park Sr. and learns that a real bout with the shoemaker would likely be a bad idea.

When Lee’s Father returns home, he encounters his Daughter plucking his Wife’s gray hairs.

Kang takes her Mother and Sister to an expensive restaurant.

In her living room, Halmoni drinks coffee with Hwang and her Mother and asks Hwang if she really needs to leave for the United States tomorrow.

When Park Sr. and Yoon arrive at her house for a farewell dinner, Hwang is disappointed that Park did not join them.

Park sits alone in a café, marinating his cowardice in soju.

Lee’s Father encounters Park and joins him for a drink and a chat.

Hwang says she plans to stay in the U.S. for five or six years.

Park Sr. reproaches Hwang’s Mother for ridiculing Dawg’s job, opining that all honest labor should be honored.  She begs to differ.  Or really, demands to differ.

Hwang’s Mother follows Halmoni into her bedroom and complains that Park Sr. was rude to her.  Halmoni is like, Well you were rude to your husband and you didn’t even have anything to drink.

As they finish their third bottle of bottle of soju, Park and Lee’s Father are deep into a philosophical discussion.

In his bedroom, Park contemplates his former boss’ words of wisdom:  You can be Right.  Or you can be Happy.

Hwang is on her way to the airport in a taxi.

Park, who has decided to go for the gusto, drives himself to the airport.

At a red like, Hwang glances into the car beside her and is like, WTF?

• Like 5

Oh.. wow.. welcome @stroppyse. Before you're watching this, you do realize it's 120 eps right.. and still 3/4 way there? :sweatingbullets:

I watch this for HG-HN.

However, these days HG-HN's scenes are so few and unpleasant scenes are too many. So I decide to wait and binge-watch later if there is enough happiness. Right now, I can't stomach SH/JE. So, rather than get 1 tiny HG-HN scenes and too much SH/JE's evilness, I'd rather wait and collect a lot of HG-HN scenes and HN-JH of course. 

Oh, I notice that JE flew to USA and back like going to Busan. Amazing what other people's money can buy huh. :blink:

Still following up the thread though, so looking forward to read all of your posts! 

• Like 7

@stroppyse

I don't think SH's evil doing will cause a problem to HN and HG's relationship. SH's actions seem to cause problems to other relationships. . JH and JG, JE and DG, Han Na and Leo and next it will be HG's parents. HG's mother needs a slap down off of her high horse. .The friendship between her and SH  I think is about to come to an end. SH has put both her children's careers in jeopardy by trying to hurt her sisters child. Hopefully HG's mother gets her act together before it's revealed HN is JH's daughter. She's a hateful cow but she's redeemable unlike SH.  It's all going to come down to SH's marriage being affected and a possible divorce. 

JE is going to throw her mother under the bus in an attempt to save herself. SH is going to have to keep her promise to take all the blame and JE is going to let her. What DG does once JE's lies start unraveling will be interesting to watch..The blinders he's wearing now are going to be ripped off.  Will he be able to live with himself after finding out the truth. His father's marriage to JH makes him HN's stepbrother. He blindly chose to protect JE over HN before but will he do so again.  I don't think he will ever be happy being with JE after finding out the true person she really is. She started this and her mother didn't force her to continue to lie and hide the truth. DG will have to question was her love for him real or was it fake like she pretended it was for her aunt. Was he just a conquest in order to beat HN at something. 

• Like 8

I HAVE to add my comment here after lurking here for some time even though I'm super busy! 

I can guarantee wuri HG wont break up with HN at his mum's insistence as HE'S NOT A MAMA'S BOY!:D Unlike many older Kdrama where the male leads usually succumb to their mum's pressure, we have already seen that HG is different!:P

Saw some SAT video clips (after reading a blog about it) & recognised JJH from Suspicious Partner, was smitten by him and wondered how a gorgeous guy can be so bad? Started from ep 30 but after reading comments here, decided to marathon from ep 1. This I did in 1 day until 3.00 a.m the next day while waiting to watch European football. I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :P

I used to watch dailies until I became a grandma. SAT is like a drug as I am so addicted to it that I keep watching clips of our OTP non stop while giggling like a teenager. And it isn't HEAVY on melo! :D

BEST of all, I love the chemistry between SIA & JJH. I noticed SIA in School 2017 and I think she filmed SAT after her return from Law of the Jungle which is why she looks extra gorgeous with her tan. At the swimming pool scene JJH was so pale! His brownish hair even highlighted his fair complexion. But of course he's darker now. Heee! They compliment each other so well!:wub:

I love everything about this drama including the 3 hilarious ahjushis! Plus the clothes are so beautiful!:blush:

• Like 8

Below are some behind the scene pictures of SAT casts from 8 September until the recent (last night). Pictures credit to the owners :

Spoiler

@stroppyse I really love read all your posts here ♥ 

@gladys57 Welcome! Hahahahahaha I see most of us started to watch this drama after watch some clips of HN♥HG on IG especially :D and they become addicted to them and this drama too. I love when you said JJHxSIA are compliment each other in this drama ♥ Yes, you are right! Of course all of us do not know how close they are behind the scene because we still have not get selfies from them (there are some speculations among fans about this; 1) JJH has girlfriend and SIA knew about it. Thus, she respect his relationship. 2) Both are not interact so much bts. JJH seems interact more with Robin (we can see Robin always upload pictures and IG story featuring JJH) and Ha Seung Ri (her stylist and manager are close with JJH's stylist and manager and all of them sometimes hang out together), meanwhile SIA with other female casts. 3) They are very professional. Just like what they always said in the drama 'Keep work and personal professionally'. 4) They are aware of the fans, especially SIA. She must be really aware of JJH's fans since he has so many fans around the world.

What are your opinion about all of those above? I think it is more on no 3&4.

We are so unlucky this drama does not give bts video at all! :crazy:

Okay. Looks like there will be a scene where SH is crying because of JE. From bts pic of today's filming :

Spoiler

• Like 6

@meoooooowwww

Thanks for your welcome and the IG posts. Aigooo! So JJH already has a GF and he's only 24! :D

At this rate, it's really miraculous for SH & JE NOT to have nervous breakdowns or strokes? The STRESS both of them are undergoing must have sent their blood pressure sky high! Everytime they get TENSED UP afraid of being found out, I was hoping for them to get strokes! Forgive me for my being wicked but so far in Kdramas, the wicked richard simmons got away WAY TOO EASILY! :angry:

ENOUGH SAID!:(

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@meoooooowwww

Thanks for your welcome and the IG posts. Aigooo! So JJH already has a GF and he's only 24! :D

This is just a speculation or rumor made by fans. It does not mean true though. 

Once SH's evil acts revealed she will totally has mental breakdown like there is no chance for her to live the next day. Hahahahahaha :glasses:

• Like 7

The bromance between Hwang (JE's dad) & Lee (HG's dad) is EPIC! :D

I hope both of them divorce their wives and stay together at JG's house when JG & JH  moved back to JH's rightful residence. By then SH will probably be in a mental hospital. I hate it but DG will forgive JE and marry her. Then these 2 "oppas" can keep HN's mum company when HN gets married to HG! :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

The bromance between Hwang (JE's dad) & Lee (HG's dad) is EPIC! :D

I hope both of them divorce their wives and stay together at JG's house when JG & JH  moved back to JH's rightful residence. By then SH will probably be in a mental hospital. I hate it but DG will forgive JE and marry her. Then these 2 "oppas" can keep HN's mum company when HN gets married to HG! :blush:

Apt summary.

Glad to know u guys love this wonderful daily.

I must say I have to marathon the drama once I'm less busy. I'm actually lost on what's happening now. Wish I can divide myself into two. This drama has been a form of relaxation for me and I always look forward to it even though I want to smoulder SH.

U are very right, SH husband should divorce her.

Mr Lee will not divorce his wife, I think. He loves that woman deeply. How will he survive after divorce?:P

I think he will go back to work towards the end. He just tasted the other side of life and has learnt his lesson. I'm his number 1 fan.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Oh.. wow.. welcome @stroppyse. Before you're watching this, you do realize it's 120 eps right.. and still 3/4 way there? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the welcome. :)120 episodes?! Argh! No, I thought it was 100 episodes for some reason. I should read the first page of the thread better. Oh well. So, about 30 episodes left. Hope that doesn't mean a separation ahead for HN-HG, though I'm fully prepared for it to be tested.

Btw, I agree that the HN-HG scenes are too few while the SH-JE scenes of being evil are plentiful. I understand about your wish to binge watch with a fast forward ability. :)

11 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Oh, I notice that JE flew to USA and back like going to Busan. Amazing what other people's money can buy huh. :blink:

She didn't actually fly to the USA. DK intercepted her.

10 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I don't think SH's evil doing will cause a problem to HN and HG's relationship. SH's actions seem to cause problems to other relationships. . JH and JG, JE and DG, Han Na and Leo and next it will be HG's parents. HG's mother needs a slap down off of her high horse. .The friendship between her and SH  I think is about to come to an end. SH has put both her children's careers in jeopardy by trying to hurt her sisters child. Hopefully HG's mother gets her act together before it's revealed HN is JH's daughter. She's a hateful cow but she's redeemable unlike SH.  It's all going to come down to SH's marriage being affected and a possible divorce. 

I am looking forward to HG's mother finding out how SH tried to sabotage both of her children. I'm hoping for a major cat fight! :D I also think HG's mother, while hateful, is redeemable. A

s for SH, I don't think it's going to end up in divorce actually, even after everything SH has done. Her husband seems to slowly be growing a spine, though, so hopefully, that will mean that he will no longer feel that he has to cater to her all the time. I've been thinking of whether SH has actually done anything criminal versus just being evil. At the least, SH will lose her job and perhaps have to just live at home catering to her mother, husband, and rest of her family? That seems like too peaceful an ending for her, but this is a daily drama.

10 hours ago, awsparkle said:

JE is going to throw her mother under the bus in an attempt to save herself. SH is going to have to keep her promise to take all the blame and JE is going to let her. What DG does once JE's lies start unraveling will be interesting to watch..The blinders he's wearing now are going to be ripped off.  Will he be able to live with himself after finding out the truth. His father's marriage to JH makes him HN's stepbrother. He blindly chose to protect JE over HN before but will he do so again.  I don't think he will ever be happy being with JE after finding out the true person she really is. She started this and her mother didn't force her to continue to lie and hide the truth. DG will have to question was her love for him real or was it fake like she pretended it was for her aunt. Was he just a conquest in order to beat HN at something. 

I agree with your assessment, and DG will have plenty to reflect on in how he protected JE at HN's expense. However, my anticipation is that JE will truly repent instead and be forgiven by everyone. That is not what she deserves, but that is probably what she'll get from what I've seen of this drama (and of other daily productions). While the writer seems to be miscalculating how evil to make JE and still make it acceptable to redeem her in our eyes, her arc still seems to be headed for redemption. And, HN, as so many daily drama heroines are, is a total angel who will forgive everyone and everything as we've already seen. Though to be fair, her way of forgiving people seems to have served her well.

8 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

@stroppyse I really love read all your posts here ♥ 

Thanks @meoooooowwww!

One other thing that I was thinking about, I wonder who HN's adopted mother will end up with. In some ways, if Dong Seok does end up divorcing SH, then he seems to still be half in love with EA who had been his first love back when they were growing up in their hometown. It's just that EA hasn't shown any particular romantic feelings towards DS, and I don't think that DS and SH will get divorced, even after he finds out how evil she has been. So, then, that makes me wonder about EA and Kim Ho Cheol. We haven't seen EA and KHC interact as yet, despite HN and KHC being co-CEO's. So, perhaps the two of them will finally meet and sparks will fly? After EA's long widowhood, it seems as if she deserves to be with a good man who will love her.

• Like 8

@stroppyse

EA and KHC did meet in the beginning when HN started their business. There was some sparks between the two at that time but nothing further since then. It may turn out that things did develop between them and their relations has not been shown to us as yet. Then again the writer might have forgotten since they've spent so much time on JE and SH's characters. 

• Like 4