Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

6 hours ago, jayakris said:

As I had written in a post a while ago, I think the writer did not intend to make the JE character to be as hated as it turned out to be, to us.  Everybody here hates her and takes her to be very selfish.  Because the writer made her do many selfish things.  But I think the writer was trying, very unsuccessfully, to tell us that JE was doing all that only because of the complexes forced on her psyche by her mother, and that she was basically good inside.  I think the writer failed miserably at this.  Just showing her looking many times at the mirror and seemingly hating herself for what she is doing, was not enough.  If she was only giving trouble to HN and even thinking of hitting her with a car once, we could still buy the "complex" argument, but not when it comes to what she has done to her aunt.

Good point, and I agree that the writer was trying to show that JE was a scared child who had been primed to be jealous of her cousin Soo Jeong for succeeding at school and for being talented. There was a flashback scene by JE to her childhood with her mother screaming at her for losing to SJ all the time, and why couldn't JE win even once in one of the earlier episodes. When SJ was hit by the car and then taken away, the child JE thought that she would be blamed for SJ's injury and kidnapping because JE had had SJ's clear ball and thrown it rather than giving it to SJ when SJ wanted it back. So, perhaps that explains JE not being able to articulate what happened to SJ when SJ "disappeared".

But, then you fast forward to when JE is an adult. I think we're supposed to buy that JE's childhood trauma was so severe that she couldn't cope and broke down at the thought of having her supposed childhood sins revealed, plus the thought of SJ swooping in to claim her rightful place and making JE an insufficient person again. However, the problem with that is that we're supposed to give JE a free pass on her cruel and despicable actions and behavior, despite being an adult now. JE isn't a scared child without knowledge of consequences. Rather, JE is as selfish as ever and would rather cause harm than set things straight and possibly get any flack back in her own direction. As such, the level of cruelty that JE shows is not forgivable, even though the drama seems intent on forgiving JE and having her own happy ever after with DG.

JE"s mother SH is even less forgivable. In her inferiority complex to her sister, she had driven her children relentlessly to be the type of people that she thought would get the acknowledgement that she herself couldn't get. The scene where she's screaming at a child JE as to why JE couldn't beat SJ in anything and how could SJ be so worthless was just plain child abuse. And, now, she's willing to continue to have her sister live in pain in order to protect her own circumstances and the possible position of her children to be the heirs to the family fortune. This is the sister who gave SH and her husband money to start their tutoring academy, and then when that went bust, allowed them to live with her, gave SH a job, and basically took care of her family. This is just one seriously messed up family.

That they keep showing JE and SH having mental breakdowns and crying jags is supposed to show us that they are paying a price of sorts for their perfidy, but it's really not enough to redeem them, at least for me.

I really dislike that kdramas seem to want to take away the villainous characters' free agency and moral compasses, in a sense, and have them commit all sorts of atrocities because of childhood trauma or mental instability or whatever, so that they can do a kumbaya ending at the end. The daily seem to do that even more so of that.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying the OTP for the most part. I can't wait for HN to finally realize how much HG means to her, I'm slowly but steadily catching up to the most recent episodes. :)

• Like 6

@dramaninja.. You wrote that you hate SH more than JE. If my understanding is correct, I have to say I hate JE more than her own mother. Although SH was jealous of her sister, she does love her sister more. But JE that manipulative, selfish little B**** had no love for her cousin but pure jealousy. She didn't feel bad for losing her at all.  Once SH found out HN was JH"s  daughter she wanted to tell her sister. She new how much pain her sister is in and wanted to reunite mom and daughter. But JE complained , cried and threatened to commit suicide. Then JE said something to trigger her own  inferiority complex  and opened all her wounds that are still raw. I believe SH is a horrible human being but very pitiful because SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG. Unlike JE knows what her mom is doing wrong and is not willing to put a stop to all her wrong doings. She will abandon her but I think what will break SH is for her mother to finally say sorry and abandon her , that is when she will realize the depth of her mistakes and why it is wrong.   

@stroppyse  Well said chingu . clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I think some of you might think JE has changed a little bit but truth is she hasn't at all. I recall JE refuses to do anything because they declared SJ is DEAD. In her delusional mind, HN is no longer a threat, once she becomes a threat her claws will come out again chingu's . She actually believes declaring SJ dead will make her life so much more bearable.  I think HN is the Key to truly change JE because she is the one she is jealous of. Remember the scene where HN thanks JE for all her help and how grateful she is. If JE doesn't  confess HN will be cruel to her and will try to make her pay for her lies and deceit. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja.. You wrote that you hate SH more than JE. If my understanding is correct, I have to say I hate JE more than her own mother. Although SH was jealous of her sister, she does love her sister more. But JE that manipulative, selfish little B**** had no love for her cousin but pure jealousy. She didn't feel bad for losing her at all.  Once SH found out HN was JH"s  daughter she wanted to tell her sister. She new how much pain her sister is in and wanted to reunite mom and daughter. But JE complained , cried and threatened to commit suicide. Then JE said something to trigger her own  inferiority complex  and opened all her wounds that are still raw. I believe SH is a horrible human being but very pitiful because SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG. Unlike JE knows what her mom is doing wrong and is not willing to put a stop to all her wrong doings. She will abandon her but I think what will break SH is for her mother to finally say sorry and abandon her , that is when she will realize the depth of her mistakes and why it is wrong.   

@stroppyse  Well said chingu . clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I think some of you might think JE has changed a little bit but truth is she hasn't at all. I recall JE refuses to do anything because they declared SJ is DEAD. In her delusional mind, HN is no longer a threat, once she becomes a threat her claws will come out again chingu's . She actually believes declaring SJ dead will make her life so much more bearable.  I think HN is the Key to truly change JE because she is the one she is jealous of. Remember the scene where HN thanks JE for all her help and how grateful she is. If JE doesn't  confess HN will be cruel to her and will try to make her pay for her lies and deceit. 

I dont agree she knows what she is doing is wrong thats why she has those reactions she just does not care because she always put herself and her daughter first.She is what you call a psycho.

She wants money! She lost the plot long ago she know she  knows  she is end too deep and has one more strike now.

Yes JE started all of this but the mom made everything 400% worse.

• Like 4

This seems nonsense but I was just wondering why almost all the girls in this drama have their hair all tied up. As the drama progresses all of them have the same hairstyle, even JH whose hair is now always looks messy even if it's tied up. For me HN looks really pretty when her hair is down, I hope they change her hairstyle. :blink:

Looking forward to the new episode later, why do I have a feeling that JH will know HN is SJ through a picture, she might get curious on what HN looks like when she were a kid. And please more HN & HG scenes, but I don't think there will be, this episode will focus on DG and JE again  i guess *sigh* 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

This seems nonsense but I was just wondering why almost all the girls in this drama have their hair all tied up. As the drama progresses all of them have the same hairstyle, even JH whose hair is now always looks messy even if it's tied up. For me HN looks really pretty when her hair is down, I hope they change her hairstyle. :blink:

Looking forward to the new episode later, why do I have a feeling that JH will know HN is SJ through a picture, she might get curious on what HN looks like when she were a kid. And please more HN & HG scenes, but I don't think there will be, this episode will focus on DG and JE again  i guess *sigh* 

I have this hope since a very long time ago. I just want to see Seol In A's stylist styled her hair down and she looks pretty too without bangs. Maybe we will get to see this style when almost the end of this drama or at the final episode. Ha Seung Ri is much better in her old hairstyle. 

Remember, now this drama will more focus on JHxHN. I predict the truth will come out before episode 100 (if I am lucky enough with this prediction). So, even though we get to see HN♥HG scenes in every upcoming episodes, they are just being overshadowed by JHxHN storyline. I do not really mind with this. Just I want writer-nim please not put too much DGxJE story in every episodes. I am okay with JExSH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

I have this hope since a very long time ago. I just want to see Seol In A's stylist styled her hair down and she looks pretty too without bangs. Maybe we will get to see this style when almost the end of this drama or at the final episode. Ha Seung Ri is much better in her old hairstyle. 

Remember, now this drama will more focus on JHxHN. I predict the truth will come out before episode 100 (if I am lucky enough with this prediction). So, even though we get to see HN♥HG scenes in every upcoming episodes, they are just being overshadowed by JHxHN storyline. I do not really mind with this. Just I want writer-nim please not put too much DGxJE story in every episodes. I am okay with JExSH.

you don't mind seeing JE and SH :) they are so evil, I don't like them together :) 

5 hours ago, mamanijared said:

at least HG has black hair now :) (which I think is the original colour of his hair ) :) 

remember in the first episodes, when the impostor who acted SJ's role, how JH treated everyone and favored SJ. She even made her take JE's bed, and had JE sleep on the floor. Actually this scene made me somehow feel why JE felt insecure of SJ's appearance 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,50,781573

preview

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

you don't mind seeing JE and SH :) they are so evil, I don't like them together :) 

at least HG has black hair now :) (which I think is the original colour of his hair ) :) 

remember in the first episodes, when the impostor who acted SJ's role, how JH treated everyone and favored SJ. She even made her take JE's bed, and had JE sleep on the floor. Actually this scene made me somehow feel why JE felt insecure of SJ's appearance 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,50,781573

preview

Thanks for sharing the preview!

Preview shows that SH is going to brainwash HG's mom about taking care of her husband because EA tends to seduce guys

JH talks to JG about registering they marriage certificate and he says that there's no hurry and they can't take their time.... JH is surprise about his response... 

It also seems that K1 Shopping employees are aware of a vendor and MD dating within the company and it was posted in the channel's homepage.. Team Leader asks HG & HN if they've seeing the post... HN asks HG something about a disciplinary action... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@mqiuwen... Thabks for the translation and I am quite disappointed at JG. Doesn’t he want to be married to JH. He should worry because what if something happens and they break up. Why do I get the feeling this line is foreshadowing to let JE and DG get married and we will have an unhappy JH. :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 2

Just now, UnniSarah said:

@mqiuwen... Thabks for the translation and I am quite disappointed at JG. Doesn’t he want to be married to JH. He should worry because what if something happens and they break up. Why do I get the feeling this line is foreshadowing to let JE and DG get married and we will have an unhappy JH. :tears::tears::tears:

what will happen to HN. and will HG be punished for dating her? :( 

SH wants to have HN and her foster mom out of the house, so HN will stay away from JH, so she is causing trouble for them. The incidents are extremely slow. :( 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

what will happen to HN. and will HG be punished for dating her? :( 

SH wants to have HN and her foster mom out of the house, so HN will stay away from JH, so she is causing trouble for them. The incidents are extremely slow. :( 

Her plan makes no sense she continues to run blindly into things she have no clue about and involving HG family yet again like the fool she is.

• Like 3

(Here we go... HN & HG first scene at K1 Shopping...)

HG: let's call this enough for today's meeting

HN: ok

HG: don't you think that JE leaving going abroad is a good thing?

HN: yes, the fact that she could go study abroad at this time/age, I also feel a bit jealous too, right?

HG: NO, that's not what I mean.. since I'm the current MD in charge, I can be with you... that's what I meant.. 

HN: ahhh.. I thought...

HG: wait... you mentioned about being jealous of JE going abroad... does this mean that if you have a chance in the future (to go abroad), you'll do it anytime?

HN: of course! if the opportunity presents, of course I should go

HG: are you sincere?

HN: yes! wouldn't you go if the opportunity is presented to you?

HG: of course not!

HN: why?

HG: what do you mean why? where am I going to go if you're here? But you, even if I'm here, you'll leave regardless. Is this what you meant?

HN: you are making a fuss for something that hasn't happened... 

HG: why wouldn't I be making a fuss right now? (because of what she said)

HN: you must really like me... is a bit pressuring..

HG: KHN-ssi....

HN: I was just joking.... a joke...

(HG looks down on the documents with a sad expression)

HN: I was really joking! knowing how you'd react, of course i wouldn't go either!

HG: can I believe/trust you?

HN: yes, you can believe/trust me... I can't even make a joke... I just wanted to double-checked.. since a cool/capable guy like you is my boyfriend, is hard to believe... 

HG: you like confusing/scaring people back & forth (sorry, not sure this is correct :sweatingbullets:)

HN: is my charm..

HG: no, there's no charm in it...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Her plan makes no sense she continues to run blindly into things she have no clue about and involving HG family yet again like the fool she is.

I agree! SH's plan may fail this time too. For HN♥HG new problem, put your believe on HG. One more on next week I think we will get to see a scene where HG may ask HN to put on her ring back to her finger. You can see from Seol In A's bts pic with Shim Hye Jin (JH) the ring is back on her finger.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ahh yes another glorious backfire coming up I can feel it .Also how can someone random just post on a homepage like that lol makes no sense!

Also this is her final strike since she works for a rival company  she is involving  her sister business yet again.

I mean HG and HN going to know it can be only one person since no one else knew lol

I know right! I'm not sure if the post can be seeing by every employee or not... if it's not a post accessible to the public, we know for sure that management will certainly get it and they could be the ones who make it public to the employees :crazy:

• Like 3

Ok @UnniSarah lets call a truce! I hate them both equally again because she continues to let her mom do these thing  without doing a thing because she does not care.

JE  is too dumb to realize this  could messed up her relationship with DG yet again.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@UnniSarah Oh yeah! I remember that scene ;)

My only concern, however, is that HG & HN relationship doesn't really affect SJ Boutique, right? So, even if they relationship is discovered, it doesn't mean that JH will process the resignation letter since it won't be causing direct damage to JH.. 

I do wish for JH to do it, however. Especially, since JH has been shown to be very fond of HN in recent episodes :lol:

The thing is HG already does not work with HN anymore sooo that is not an issue  like you said lol.

• Thanks 1

@mqiuwen  I don’t think Hg and HN’s relationship will cause SJ’s boutique harm. Once this relationship comes out in the open and HG will want to find out who spilled the beans. I think they will think JE’s brother had something to do with it. Since HN and JH are getting closer, she will find out about someone in her family is trying to destroy HN’s company again which will make JH start connect the dots. Then connect SH as the real culprit.

@dramaninja.... It’s okay if you start to like JE or trust her.  I am the one finding it really hard to trust her. Her ( JE) body language screams so loudly that she wants to be happy . But Happiness to JE is when she is the center of attention. Sometimes I think she doesn’t love DG the person but the attention he gives her which she confuses as love. Hey I may be right. She is supposed to be happy and yet she is helping her mom cause HN harm. JE also know if DG finds out he will still side with her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mqiuwen  I don’t think Hg and HN’s relationship will cause SJ’s boutique harm. Once this relationship comes out in the open and HG will want to find out who spilled the beans. I think they will think JE’s brother had something to do with it. Since HN and JH are getting closer, she will find out about someone in her family is trying to destroy HN’s company again which will make JH start connect the dots. Then connect SH as the real culprit.

@dramaninja.... It’s okay if you start to like JE or trust her.  I am the one finding it really hard to trust her. Her ( JE) body language screams so loudly that she wants to be happy . But Happiness to JE is when she is the center of attention. Sometimes I think she doesn’t love DG the person but the attention he gives her which she confuses as love. Hey I may be right. She is supposed to be happy and yet she is helping her mom cause HN harm. JE also know if DG finds out he will still side with her. 

Bahahaha I never like or trust her I just though her mom at that point was worse, she will always be trash to me.

In the ned she is going to throw her mom under the bu ts a matter of when that happens

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The thing is HG already does not work with HN anymore sooo that is not an issue  like you said lol.

HG is currently the MD in charge of HN Apparel, so he does have a direct connection with HN. I think this is why the the Team Leader will meet with both of them on Monday's episode. I find it amusing how the writer thinks about adding all of these twists in few episodes. JE going abroad and handing back HN Apparel to HG... Now, once HG gets it back and a storm comes their way because of their personal relationship affecting the professional side... *sigh* :(

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

HG is currently the MD in charge of HN Apparel, so he does have a direct connection with HN. I think this is why the the Team Leader will meet with both of them on Monday's episode. I find it amusing how the writer thinks about adding all of these twists in few episodes. JE going abroad and handing back HN Apparel to HG... Now, once HG gets it back and a storm comes their way because of their personal relationship affecting the professional side... *sigh* :(

Ah ok thanks!

I mean we are reaching the end game here they dont have mcuh room to do much more so this stuff will not drag on.

• Like 3