[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Thanks for the preview.  It will be fun tomorrow to see SH continue to be so close to a mental breakdown, seeing all the contacts between JH and HN.  Hiding and eavesdropping on them, ready to lose it.  Her face is priceless when she hears JH tell HN at the restaurant - "suppose if I were to be your real mother?".  Haha!

Translation of the preview line -  92부.  하늬(설인아)는 실종아동 전단지를 돌리던 아이 엄마를 본 뒤로 마음이 어지러워진다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 진희(심혜진)가 하늬의 출생과 관련한 고민상담을 해주는 걸 목격하는데...

"Ep. 92.  HN feels mentally off-balance, after seeing a mother distributing missing-child fliers.  Meanwhile, SH witnesses JH counseling HN with regard to her birth matters".

(We hear in the preview video, HN wondering - "would my real mother have tried to find me like this?" when she sees the mother with the fliers)

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

LOL.... welcome to K-drama daily awful secret story format. LOL.. For k-drama daily, the Villain is the real Main character even thou their character is listed 2nd or 3rd name... One of the WORST deceived story line of the main female lead was Happy sisters-  that they gave the 6th character listed on wiki had 70% scene time in each episode for more that 80% total episode  ... Irritate the living daylight of me watching the villain story line.. !!!

True.  The villain actress in SAT is a tremendous actress though.  I actually watch her scenes these days just to see the irritating expressions on her face that just make us totally mad at her.  I want so badly to FF her scenes, but find myself watching them anyway because of the acting job.  The other villain, JE, is not too bad in acting either, and she has a tougher job with a bit of a complicated character that is at times pathetic and very conflicted, unlike her mom who is out-and-out evil.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I thought Hanui is the female lead but I guess not. The past few episodes I've been seeing a lot of Jieun and Dokyung. Like what the hell? We're only down with 30 mored episodes. T_T I want more of them.

in the title music of the drama, we have four characters, HN, HG, JE and DG :) also in the press conference there is Mr Park and JH :) so we have three couples :) 

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Thanks for the preview.  It will be fun tomorrow to see SH continue to be so close to a mental breakdown, seeing all the contacts between JH and HN.  Hiding and eavesdropping on them, ready to lose it.  Her face is priceless when she hears JH tell HN at the restaurant - "suppose if I were to be your real mother?".  Haha!

Translation of the preview line -  92부.  하늬(설인아)는 실종아동 전단지를 돌리던 아이 엄마를 본 뒤로 마음이 어지러워진다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 진희(심혜진)가 하늬의 출생과 관련한 고민상담을 해주는 걸 목격하는데...

"Ep. 92.  HN feels mentally off-balance, after seeing a mother distributing missing-child fliers.  Meanwhile, SH witnesses JH counseling HN with regard to her birth matters".

(We hear in the preview video, HN wondering - "would my real mother have tried to find me like this?" when she sees the mother with the fliers)

True.  The villain actress in SAT is a tremendous actress though.  I actually watch her scenes these days just to see the irritating expressions on her face that just make us totally mad at her.  I want so badly to FF her scenes, but find myself watching them anyway because of the acting job.  The other villain, JE, is not too bad in acting either, and she has a tougher job with a bit of a complicated character that is at times pathetic and very conflicted, unlike her mom who is out-and-out evil.

apart from SH's role, she is a beautiful actress, in the first episodes I liked her very much. Now I hate her :) 

I like JE (the actress, not the role :) ) because in "Unkind Ladies" she was good, she made me cry. Actually I have a feeling she might change to a good character at the end and repent (too optimistic and unrealistic). 

still if I analyze her character, I find that she has low self-esteem, and no self-confidence because she used to have low grades at school. SH used to pressurize her too much and she used to cry. At the beginning she helped HN and they were very good friends, but when she discovered that HN is SJ, she hated her. In her love for DG, she had some soft side. 

and at least she doesn't care about JH's money. but she is also very selfish. She wanted to marry DG and didn't care if JH and Mr Park separate. 

she had good and evil. When she is drunk, she is better :) she talks about her weakness more openly. DG likes her all the same (he is totally foolish and blind, but perhaps he will change her through love). 

apart from this, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that SH will be sent to jail and her husband will get married to HN's foster mom :) 

4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I thought Hanui is the female lead but I guess not. The past few episodes I've been seeing a lot of Jieun and Dokyung. Like what the hell? We're only down with 30 mored episodes. T_T I want more of them.

I'm surprised you think that, me anyway, watching this drama I really feel that HN is the lead female, it would rather HG for me would not be the lead male, because I see a lot of DG LOL:grimace:
ELSE as it is often said in this kind of drama the bad guys are too much put forward, and have a lot of screen time that does not surprise me anymore.:dizzy:

On the other hand, in the drama secrets and lies, it's the bad girl who is the lead female, yes things change:joy:

In general, people do not want the villain in this kind of drama do not be put too much in the center of the plot:phew::hushed:

On 9/15/2018 at 1:36 AM, marypots08 said:

Of course JE and DG will get back together and JE won't leave anymore. Her role is important in the story.

I am now curious on how JH and HN will figure things out. Based from the preview, looks like HN will ask JH couple of questions or will make statements about her missing daughter and how she must've felt. HN might find JH to be a person she can tell her story and her problem.

as you predicted, it seems JE and DG will get back together. :D 

4 hours ago, Saja La said:

LOL.... welcome to K-drama daily awful secret story format. LOL.. For k-drama daily, the Villain is the real Main character even thou their character is listed 2nd or 3rd name... One of the WORST deceived story line of the main female lead was Happy sisters-  that they gave the 6th character listed on wiki had 70% scene time in each episode for more that 80% total episode  ... Irritate the living daylight of me watching the villain story line.. !!!

Reminds me of Love Returns. I almost dropped that one because the villains have so much screen time. :crazy:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the title music of the drama, we have four characters, HN, HG, JE and DG :) also in the press conference there is Mr Park and JH :) so we have three couples :) 

I know but so far almost all the episodes I have browsed (E70 until the latest one - I still don't have the motivation to continue watching normally) are mainly focused on b**ch Jieun and Dokyung. Like I don't even care about them. Makes my blood boil. I wouldn't even mind seeing Sunhui going crazy being found out. That's more entertaining than b**ch Jieun's love life or whatever.

48 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I'm surprised you think that, me anyway, watching this drama I really feel that HN is the lead female, it would rather HG for me would not be the lead male, because I see a lot of DG LOL:grimace:
ELSE as it is often said in this kind of drama the bad guys are too much put forward, and have a lot of screen time that does not surprise me anymore.:dizzy:

On the other hand, in the drama secrets and lies, it's the bad girl who is the lead female, yes things change:joy:

In general, people do not want the villain in this kind of drama do not be put too much in the center of the plot:phew::hushed:

I was merely saying that it felt like it wasn't Hanui because they focused too much on b**ch Jieun. But don't take my word seriously since I've never watched drama normally starting from E70. So far I was merely browsing each episode because b**h Jieun makes my blood boil and I'm seeing her a lot. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like JE (the actress, not the role :) ) because in "Unkind Ladies" she was good, she made me cry. Actually I have a feeling she might change to a good character at the end and repent (too optimistic and unrealistic). 

still if I analyze her character, I find that she has low self-esteem, and no self-confidence because she used to have low grades at school. SH used to pressurize her too much and she used to cry. At the beginning she helped HN and they were very good friends, but when she discovered that HN is SJ, she hated her. In her love for DG, she had some soft side.

and at least she doesn't care about JH's money. but she is also very selfish. She wanted to marry DG and didn't care if JH and Mr Park separate. 

she had good and evil. When she is drunk, she is better :) she talks about her weakness more openly. DG likes her all the same (he is totally foolish and blind, but perhaps he will change her through love). 

As I had written in a post a while ago, I think the writer did not intend to make the JE character to be as hated as it turned out to be, to us.  Everybody here hates her and takes her to be very selfish.  Because the writer made her do many selfish things.  But I think the writer was trying, very unsuccessfully, to tell us that JE was doing all that only because of the complexes forced on her psyche by her mother, and that she was basically good inside.  I think the writer failed miserably at this.  Just showing her looking many times at the mirror and seemingly hating herself for what she is doing, was not enough.  If she was only giving trouble to HN and even thinking of hitting her with a car once, we could still buy the "complex" argument, but not when it comes to what she has done to her aunt.

The point is that JE and her mother are doing something extremely cruel to JH.  It is unconscionable and unthinkable for a niece (not to mention a sister) to not tell a mother who has been hurting for 20 years over a missing child, about her being right there, and worse still to tell her that the child was dead.  That is about the most evil behavior, short of murder, that one can imagine.  No amount of attempts from the writer to say that it is all because JE has a psychological illness inflicted by her mother, is going to work, when we are talking about that extremely cruel act done to JH.  Not even selfishness can explain it.  Only pure and fundamental evil mindset can explain it.  So, all of us viewers have taken JE for what she is.   I am sure the writer will still try to show in the end that JE has a good side in her and that she finally overcame her evil self.  But it won't wash, and we wont buy it.

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

They are teasing marriage more and more  so hopefully it happens!

@jayakrisTo be honest I hate her mom much more JE is just there now

I agree I hate JH more than her daughter 

but honestly speaking, I pity the actresses who played the villains' role :) they did a very good job making us hate them. both SH and JE (the actresses) must really appear as good character in their next dramas to remove this negative image the viewers had of them :) haha 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I like how natural HN is getting to know her mom and she does not even know it.  Its not the typical; crappy person until I fine out you my daughter now I am  good  person scenario.

Both HN and JH are really good people

Totally agree @dramaninja! It's even possible that HN will wish that JH is her real mom.

Sin e the 2 are getting closer, they might be the ones who will find out the truth that they are the person they have been looking for.

SH is in another mentally exhausting experience. I won't be surprised if she ends up in an institution after the drama. LOL.

JE is now being very bad to her mother and even leaving her alone on what they did with JH and HN.

6 hours ago, jayakris said:

The point is that JE and her mother are doing something extremely cruel to JH.  It is unconscionable and unthinkable for a niece (not to mention a sister) to not tell a mother who has been hurting for 20 years over a missing child, about her being right there, and worse still to tell her that the child was dead.  That is about the most evil behavior, short of murder, that one can imagine.  No amount of attempts from the writer to say that it is all because JE has a psychological illness inflicted by her mother, is going to work, when we are talking about that extremely cruel act done to JH.  Not even selfishness can explain it. 

@jayakris... You are right chingu , the pain they have inflicted on Jin Hee who has been their savoir for 20 years and continuously support them without knowing the secrets they are hiding from her. They are also trying to ruin her happiness and her child happiness is just wrong. This is the only reason , I can't find JE redeemable. They also made sure she legally claimed her child dead. JE knows what her mother did and yet she says nothing . When her mom chooses to frame another designer to stealing a design which ruined SJ's Boutique reputation , asked for forgiveness and got on her knees . I wonder will she do the same when the truth comes out about Ha Nee. 

Now that Jinhui knows that Hanui is adopted it makes me wonder what she will do with Sunhui and Jieun once she put all the pieces together. I would love to see that day to happen ASAP maybe it will make me go back to watching this series regularly. :w00t: I hope she's not going to be someone who will forgive them just like that. What they did to her is not something that can be forgiven so easily.

The mother brings up her death so much it's like a foretelling that she will die. It would not surprise me that it will be exactly what happens when she finds out what SH and JE have done. She seems to be mellowing and changing her view on how they have lived. I think it was JH leaving the house and hardly any contact is what did it. She pushed JH too far and she loss because of her attitude and actions. JG going back and forward with SH the mother had to admit JG was right.  It's going to take SH to lose someone precious to her before she wakes up. The person I think she will lose will be JE because JE will choose DG over her  mother. 

JE saw no fault in what her mother has done until her mother's vile and disgusting actions were directed her. Now she wants no part of anything SH is thinking about doing to HN and JH. What JE fails to get is she started this because of her insecurities, jealousy and selfishness. She won't be able to escape her part in things because once HN regains her memory she's toast. JE's past actions will make her present actions make sense to HN. 

@dramaninja.. You wrote that you hate SH more than JE. If my understanding is correct, I have to say I hate JE more than her own mother. Although SH was jealous of her sister, she does love her sister more. But JE that manipulative, selfish little B**** had no love for her cousin but pure jealousy. She didn't feel bad for losing her at all.  Once SH found out HN was JH"s  daughter she wanted to tell her sister. She new how much pain her sister is in and wanted to reunite mom and daughter. But JE complained , cried and threatened to commit suicide. Then JE said something to trigger her own  inferiority complex  and opened all her wounds that are still raw. I believe SH is a horrible human being but very pitiful because SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG. Unlike JE knows what her mom is doing wrong and is not willing to put a stop to all her wrong doings. She will abandon her but I think what will break SH is for her mother to finally say sorry and abandon her , that is when she will realize the depth of her mistakes and why it is wrong.   

@stroppyse  Well said chingu . clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I think some of you might think JE has changed a little bit but truth is she hasn't at all. I recall JE refuses to do anything because they declared SJ is DEAD. In her delusional mind, HN is no longer a threat, once she becomes a threat her claws will come out again chingu's . She actually believes declaring SJ dead will make her life so much more bearable.  I think HN is the Key to truly change JE because she is the one she is jealous of. Remember the scene where HN thanks JE for all her help and how grateful she is. If JE doesn't  confess HN will be cruel to her and will try to make her pay for her lies and deceit. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja.. You wrote that you hate SH more than JE. If my understanding is correct, I have to say I hate JE more than her own mother. Although SH was jealous of her sister, she does love her sister more. But JE that manipulative, selfish little B**** had no love for her cousin but pure jealousy. She didn't feel bad for losing her at all.  Once SH found out HN was JH"s  daughter she wanted to tell her sister. She new how much pain her sister is in and wanted to reunite mom and daughter. But JE complained , cried and threatened to commit suicide. Then JE said something to trigger her own  inferiority complex  and opened all her wounds that are still raw. I believe SH is a horrible human being but very pitiful because SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG. Unlike JE knows what her mom is doing wrong and is not willing to put a stop to all her wrong doings. She will abandon her but I think what will break SH is for her mother to finally say sorry and abandon her , that is when she will realize the depth of her mistakes and why it is wrong.   

@stroppyse  Well said chingu . clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I think some of you might think JE has changed a little bit but truth is she hasn't at all. I recall JE refuses to do anything because they declared SJ is DEAD. In her delusional mind, HN is no longer a threat, once she becomes a threat her claws will come out again chingu's . She actually believes declaring SJ dead will make her life so much more bearable.  I think HN is the Key to truly change JE because she is the one she is jealous of. Remember the scene where HN thanks JE for all her help and how grateful she is. If JE doesn't  confess HN will be cruel to her and will try to make her pay for her lies and deceit. 

I dont agree she knows what she is doing is wrong thats why she has those reactions she just does not care because she always put herself and her daughter first.She is what you call a psycho.

She wants money! She lost the plot long ago she know she  knows  she is end too deep and has one more strike now.

Yes JE started all of this but the mom made everything 400% worse.

This seems nonsense but I was just wondering why almost all the girls in this drama have their hair all tied up. As the drama progresses all of them have the same hairstyle, even JH whose hair is now always looks messy even if it's tied up. For me HN looks really pretty when her hair is down, I hope they change her hairstyle. :blink:

Looking forward to the new episode later, why do I have a feeling that JH will know HN is SJ through a picture, she might get curious on what HN looks like when she were a kid. And please more HN & HG scenes, but I don't think there will be, this episode will focus on DG and JE again  i guess *sigh* 

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

This seems nonsense but I was just wondering why almost all the girls in this drama have their hair all tied up. As the drama progresses all of them have the same hairstyle, even JH whose hair is now always looks messy even if it's tied up. For me HN looks really pretty when her hair is down, I hope they change her hairstyle. :blink:

Looking forward to the new episode later, why do I have a feeling that JH will know HN is SJ through a picture, she might get curious on what HN looks like when she were a kid. And please more HN & HG scenes, but I don't think there will be, this episode will focus on DG and JE again  i guess *sigh* 

I have this hope since a very long time ago. I just want to see Seol In A's stylist styled her hair down and she looks pretty too without bangs. Maybe we will get to see this style when almost the end of this drama or at the final episode. Ha Seung Ri is much better in her old hairstyle. 

Remember, now this drama will more focus on JHxHN. I predict the truth will come out before episode 100 (if I am lucky enough with this prediction). So, even though we get to see HN♥HG scenes in every upcoming episodes, they are just being overshadowed by JHxHN storyline. I do not really mind with this. Just I want writer-nim please not put too much DGxJE story in every episodes. I am okay with JExSH.

Archived