Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

I thought Hanui is the female lead but I guess not. The past few episodes I've been seeing a lot of Jieun and Dokyung. Like what the hell? We're only down with 30 mored episodes. T_T I want more of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Thanks to everyone who is sharing from what had happened in tonight's episode ♥

I do not really care if they showed so much of DGxJE scenes because later we will get more of JHxHN :)

 

Okay, so now we have seen 2 deep kiss and 2 peck kiss from HN♥HG :grimace:

when was the first peck kiss? which episode?

haha I remember now, it was when HN confessed her love to HG :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

I thought Hanui is the female lead but I guess not. The past few episodes I've been seeing a lot of Jieun and Dokyung. Like what the hell? We're only down with 30 mored episodes. T_T I want more of them.

 

LOL.... welcome to K-drama daily awful secret story format. LOL.. For k-drama daily, the Villain is the real Main character even thou their character is listed 2nd or 3rd name... One of the WORST deceived story line of the main female lead was Happy sisters-  that they gave the 6th character listed on wiki had 70% scene time in each episode for more that 80% total episode  ... Irritate the living daylight of me watching the villain story line.. !!!

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

 

Thanks for the preview.  It will be fun tomorrow to see SH continue to be so close to a mental breakdown, seeing all the contacts between JH and HN.  Hiding and eavesdropping on them, ready to lose it.  Her face is priceless when she hears JH tell HN at the restaurant - "suppose if I were to be your real mother?".  Haha!

 

Translation of the preview line -  92부.  하늬(설인아)는 실종아동 전단지를 돌리던 아이 엄마를 본 뒤로 마음이 어지러워진다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 진희(심혜진)가 하늬의 출생과 관련한 고민상담을 해주는 걸 목격하는데...

"Ep. 92.  HN feels mentally off-balance, after seeing a mother distributing missing-child fliers.  Meanwhile, SH witnesses JH counseling HN with regard to her birth matters".

 

(We hear in the preview video, HN wondering - "would my real mother have tried to find me like this?" when she sees the mother with the fliers)

 

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

 

LOL.... welcome to K-drama daily awful secret story format. LOL.. For k-drama daily, the Villain is the real Main character even thou their character is listed 2nd or 3rd name... One of the WORST deceived story line of the main female lead was Happy sisters-  that they gave the 6th character listed on wiki had 70% scene time in each episode for more that 80% total episode  ... Irritate the living daylight of me watching the villain story line.. !!!

 

True.  The villain actress in SAT is a tremendous actress though.  I actually watch her scenes these days just to see the irritating expressions on her face that just make us totally mad at her.  I want so badly to FF her scenes, but find myself watching them anyway because of the acting job.  The other villain, JE, is not too bad in acting either, and she has a tougher job with a bit of a complicated character that is at times pathetic and very conflicted, unlike her mom who is out-and-out evil.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I thought Hanui is the female lead but I guess not. The past few episodes I've been seeing a lot of Jieun and Dokyung. Like what the hell? We're only down with 30 mored episodes. T_T I want more of them.

in the title music of the drama, we have four characters, HN, HG, JE and DG :) also in the press conference there is Mr Park and JH :) so we have three couples :) 

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

 

Thanks for the preview.  It will be fun tomorrow to see SH continue to be so close to a mental breakdown, seeing all the contacts between JH and HN.  Hiding and eavesdropping on them, ready to lose it.  Her face is priceless when she hears JH tell HN at the restaurant - "suppose if I were to be your real mother?".  Haha!

 

Translation of the preview line -  92부.  하늬(설인아)는 실종아동 전단지를 돌리던 아이 엄마를 본 뒤로 마음이 어지러워진다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 진희(심혜진)가 하늬의 출생과 관련한 고민상담을 해주는 걸 목격하는데...

"Ep. 92.  HN feels mentally off-balance, after seeing a mother distributing missing-child fliers.  Meanwhile, SH witnesses JH counseling HN with regard to her birth matters".

 

(We hear in the preview video, HN wondering - "would my real mother have tried to find me like this?" when she sees the mother with the fliers)

 

 

True.  The villain actress in SAT is a tremendous actress though.  I actually watch her scenes these days just to see the irritating expressions on her face that just make us totally mad at her.  I want so badly to FF her scenes, but find myself watching them anyway because of the acting job.  The other villain, JE, is not too bad in acting either, and she has a tougher job with a bit of a complicated character that is at times pathetic and very conflicted, unlike her mom who is out-and-out evil.

apart from SH's role, she is a beautiful actress, in the first episodes I liked her very much. Now I hate her :) 

I like JE (the actress, not the role :) ) because in "Unkind Ladies" she was good, she made me cry. Actually I have a feeling she might change to a good character at the end and repent (too optimistic and unrealistic). 

still if I analyze her character, I find that she has low self-esteem, and no self-confidence because she used to have low grades at school. SH used to pressurize her too much and she used to cry. At the beginning she helped HN and they were very good friends, but when she discovered that HN is SJ, she hated her. In her love for DG, she had some soft side. 

and at least she doesn't care about JH's money. but she is also very selfish. She wanted to marry DG and didn't care if JH and Mr Park separate. 

she had good and evil. When she is drunk, she is better :) she talks about her weakness more openly. DG likes her all the same (he is totally foolish and blind, but perhaps he will change her through love). 

 

apart from this, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that SH will be sent to jail and her husband will get married to HN's foster mom :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I thought Hanui is the female lead but I guess not. The past few episodes I've been seeing a lot of Jieun and Dokyung. Like what the hell? We're only down with 30 mored episodes. T_T I want more of them.

I'm surprised you think that, me anyway, watching this drama I really feel that HN is the lead female, it would rather HG for me would not be the lead male, because I see a lot of DG LOL:grimace:
ELSE as it is often said in this kind of drama the bad guys are too much put forward, and have a lot of screen time that does not surprise me anymore.:dizzy:

On the other hand, in the drama secrets and lies, it's the bad girl who is the lead female, yes things change:joy:

In general, people do not want the villain in this kind of drama do not be put too much in the center of the plot:phew::hushed:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2018 at 1:36 AM, marypots08 said:

Of course JE and DG will get back together and JE won't leave anymore. Her role is important in the story.

 

I am now curious on how JH and HN will figure things out. Based from the preview, looks like HN will ask JH couple of questions or will make statements about her missing daughter and how she must've felt. HN might find JH to be a person she can tell her story and her problem.

as you predicted, it seems JE and DG will get back together. :D 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Saja La said:

LOL.... welcome to K-drama daily awful secret story format. LOL.. For k-drama daily, the Villain is the real Main character even thou their character is listed 2nd or 3rd name... One of the WORST deceived story line of the main female lead was Happy sisters-  that they gave the 6th character listed on wiki had 70% scene time in each episode for more that 80% total episode  ... Irritate the living daylight of me watching the villain story line.. !!!

 

Reminds me of Love Returns. I almost dropped that one because the villains have so much screen time. :crazy:

 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the title music of the drama, we have four characters, HN, HG, JE and DG :) also in the press conference there is Mr Park and JH :) so we have three couples :) 

 

I know but so far almost all the episodes I have browsed (E70 until the latest one - I still don't have the motivation to continue watching normally) are mainly focused on b**ch Jieun and Dokyung. Like I don't even care about them. Makes my blood boil. I wouldn't even mind seeing Sunhui going crazy being found out. That's more entertaining than b**ch Jieun's love life or whatever.

 

48 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I'm surprised you think that, me anyway, watching this drama I really feel that HN is the lead female, it would rather HG for me would not be the lead male, because I see a lot of DG LOL:grimace:
ELSE as it is often said in this kind of drama the bad guys are too much put forward, and have a lot of screen time that does not surprise me anymore.:dizzy:

On the other hand, in the drama secrets and lies, it's the bad girl who is the lead female, yes things change:joy:

In general, people do not want the villain in this kind of drama do not be put too much in the center of the plot:phew::hushed:

 

I was merely saying that it felt like it wasn't Hanui because they focused too much on b**ch Jieun. But don't take my word seriously since I've never watched drama normally starting from E70. So far I was merely browsing each episode because b**h Jieun makes my blood boil and I'm seeing her a lot. :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like JE (the actress, not the role :) ) because in "Unkind Ladies" she was good, she made me cry. Actually I have a feeling she might change to a good character at the end and repent (too optimistic and unrealistic). 

still if I analyze her character, I find that she has low self-esteem, and no self-confidence because she used to have low grades at school. SH used to pressurize her too much and she used to cry. At the beginning she helped HN and they were very good friends, but when she discovered that HN is SJ, she hated her. In her love for DG, she had some soft side.

and at least she doesn't care about JH's money. but she is also very selfish. She wanted to marry DG and didn't care if JH and Mr Park separate. 

she had good and evil. When she is drunk, she is better :) she talks about her weakness more openly. DG likes her all the same (he is totally foolish and blind, but perhaps he will change her through love). 

 

As I had written in a post a while ago, I think the writer did not intend to make the JE character to be as hated as it turned out to be, to us.  Everybody here hates her and takes her to be very selfish.  Because the writer made her do many selfish things.  But I think the writer was trying, very unsuccessfully, to tell us that JE was doing all that only because of the complexes forced on her psyche by her mother, and that she was basically good inside.  I think the writer failed miserably at this.  Just showing her looking many times at the mirror and seemingly hating herself for what she is doing, was not enough.  If she was only giving trouble to HN and even thinking of hitting her with a car once, we could still buy the "complex" argument, but not when it comes to what she has done to her aunt.

 

The point is that JE and her mother are doing something extremely cruel to JH.  It is unconscionable and unthinkable for a niece (not to mention a sister) to not tell a mother who has been hurting for 20 years over a missing child, about her being right there, and worse still to tell her that the child was dead.  That is about the most evil behavior, short of murder, that one can imagine.  No amount of attempts from the writer to say that it is all because JE has a psychological illness inflicted by her mother, is going to work, when we are talking about that extremely cruel act done to JH.  Not even selfishness can explain it.  Only pure and fundamental evil mindset can explain it.  So, all of us viewers have taken JE for what she is.   I am sure the writer will still try to show in the end that JE has a good side in her and that she finally overcame her evil self.  But it won't wash, and we wont buy it.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

They are teasing marriage more and more  so hopefully it happens!

 

@jayakrisTo be honest I hate her mom much more JE is just there now

I agree I hate JH more than her daughter 

but honestly speaking, I pity the actresses who played the villains' role :) they did a very good job making us hate them. both SH and JE (the actresses) must really appear as good character in their next dramas to remove this negative image the viewers had of them :) haha 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how natural HN is getting to know her mom and she does not even know it.  Its not the typical; crappy person until I fine out you my daughter now I am  good  person scenario.


Both HN and JH are really good people

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, darr said:

Don't fast forward HG's scenes when he became aware he is actually in love with HN.  That's my best part of the drama. When he was busy taking vitamins thinking he is stressed up because of work:lol:.

 

Thanks for the welcome. No fast forward of HG or HN scenes for me. Though, it was hard during the episodes when HN was being fooled by JE who kept saying that she was HN's friend, all the while trying to manipulate her into doing what JE wants her to do. Also hard watching HN continue to pine for DG. However, the scenes where HG comes to realize how he feels about HN are adorable, and then his persistence in chasing after HN. I have some ambivalence about such determined pursuit when HN keeps telling HG that she's not interested, but then again, HN does slip up now and again in showing HG some affection, not to mention the drunken kiss and confession to HG that she does like him after all. So, I can see why HG took some encouragement from that, especially given that this is a kdrama.

 

Still, catching up. JE's mother and grandmother are really the worst. It makes me wonder if they are just really, really sincere in thinking that money is the end all and be all, and the only guarantor of happiness, as they are written. And, actually, I guess that's the thing, these characters are written a certain way. The villainy of JE and her mother SH are written to be so despicable, and JE's supposed tender heart that she keeps so well hidden doesn't excuse her actions towards her cousin SJ, and the actions that JE and SH have taken to hide SJ's identity from her mother JH who longs for her so much. I mean they even paid the men off to claim that SJ had died when they knew full well that HN is SJ.

 

Anyway, it's still entertaining, even if some of it is getting a bit draggy.

 

Also, I like the character of Leo. He's not being played just for comic relief which is nice.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

as you predicted, it seems JE and DG will get back together. :D 

 

LOL. Usual story and by the looks of DG, his everyday appearance in this show is always JE (getting tired of it, though) after they got separated.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I like how natural HN is getting to know her mom and she does not even know it.  Its not the typical; crappy person until I fine out you my daughter now I am  good  person scenario.


Both HN and JH are really good people

 

Totally agree @dramaninja! It's even possible that HN will wish that JH is her real mom.

 

Sin e the 2 are getting closer, they might be the ones who will find out the truth that they are the person they have been looking for.

 

SH is in another mentally exhausting experience. I won't be surprised if she ends up in an institution after the drama. LOL.

 

JE is now being very bad to her mother and even leaving her alone on what they did with JH and HN.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry chingus for not providing translations for today's episode! :cry:

 

I thought episode 91 was not going to air today (9/20). I'll be back tomorrow to provide translations, I promise! :blush:

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jayakris said:

The point is that JE and her mother are doing something extremely cruel to JH.  It is unconscionable and unthinkable for a niece (not to mention a sister) to not tell a mother who has been hurting for 20 years over a missing child, about her being right there, and worse still to tell her that the child was dead.  That is about the most evil behavior, short of murder, that one can imagine.  No amount of attempts from the writer to say that it is all because JE has a psychological illness inflicted by her mother, is going to work, when we are talking about that extremely cruel act done to JH.  Not even selfishness can explain it. 

@jayakris... You are right chingu , the pain they have inflicted on Jin Hee who has been their savoir for 20 years and continuously support them without knowing the secrets they are hiding from her. They are also trying to ruin her happiness and her child happiness is just wrong. This is the only reason , I can't find JE redeemable. They also made sure she legally claimed her child dead. JE knows what her mother did and yet she says nothing . When her mom chooses to frame another designer to stealing a design which ruined SJ's Boutique reputation , asked for forgiveness and got on her knees . I wonder will she do the same when the truth comes out about Ha Nee. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Jinhui knows that Hanui is adopted it makes me wonder what she will do with Sunhui and Jieun once she put all the pieces together. I would love to see that day to happen ASAP maybe it will make me go back to watching this series regularly. :w00t: I hope she's not going to be someone who will forgive them just like that. What they did to her is not something that can be forgiven so easily.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mother brings up her death so much it's like a foretelling that she will die. It would not surprise me that it will be exactly what happens when she finds out what SH and JE have done. She seems to be mellowing and changing her view on how they have lived. I think it was JH leaving the house and hardly any contact is what did it. She pushed JH too far and she loss because of her attitude and actions. JG going back and forward with SH the mother had to admit JG was right.  It's going to take SH to lose someone precious to her before she wakes up. The person I think she will lose will be JE because JE will choose DG over her  mother. 

 

JE saw no fault in what her mother has done until her mother's vile and disgusting actions were directed her. Now she wants no part of anything SH is thinking about doing to HN and JH. What JE fails to get is she started this because of her insecurities, jealousy and selfishness. She won't be able to escape her part in things because once HN regains her memory she's toast. JE's past actions will make her present actions make sense to HN. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...