[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 90

Park admits he’s a worm.  Then he refuses Hwang, Korean Hard Guy Style.

Kang collapses in the night.  A random passerby picks up Kang’s phone just as Lee calls her again.

Lee’s Father notices that his family has thoughtfully saved all of the dishes they have dirtied during his absence for him to wash.

Lee arrives at the hospital to which Kang has been taken and talks briefly with the random passerby.

Kang awakens and insists on leaving the hospital.  Lee drives her home.

Before saying goodbye, Lee gently scolds Kang for not eating, being secretive, and not answering her phone when hecalls.

Kang looks in on her sleeping Mother and cries.

Kang has a dream in which her Mother and Sister move into a new house, leaving Kang behind because she was adopted.

Lee’s Mother awakens in the middle of the night, mistakes her husband for a burglar, and beats him with a pillow.

Lee returns home and finds two empty bottles of soju on the kitchen table.

Lee’s Mother ejects her husband from the bedroom.

Lee tells his Mother she should cease and desist because Lee’s Father washed all of the dishes.

At breakfast, we learn that Kang’s dream was a noisy one since her Sister heard her complaining that she and their Mother were abandoning her.  When Kang’s Mother hears that she’s like, WTF?

Before Kang leaves for work, her Mother chases her to the gate and makes her drink some folk medicine.  Yoon looks on jealously.

Yoon gives Kang a ride to work.  On the way, Yoon confesses that she is jealous of her and her Mother.  They talk about Yoon’s missing daughter.  Kang comes close to talking about her adoption but stops herself.

When Yoon arrives at work Hwang’s Mother learns that she gave Kang a ride.  Kang’s Mother tries to be subtle when she fishes for information about what they talked about, but fails.

Yoon says that Kang mentioned something random about someone being abandoned.  Hwang’s Mother feels a jolt of fear.

On a park bench, Lee and Kang eat a sushi lunch.  When Lee mentions that he thanked Kang’s Mother for giving birth to her, Kang starts to cry.

Kang’s Mother and Dawg discuss her plans to tell Kang about her adoption.  Dawg almost tells her Kang already knows but doesn’t.

Dawg accompanies Park Sr. to his house as Park Sr. attempts to deliver a gift to Halmoni.

Park Sr. has brought Halmoni some expensive fish.

Halmoni tears into the fish while Dawg watches, since she hasn’t offered him any.

Hwang overhears her brother talking on the phone with Park.  I turns out they hatched the scheme for Park Sr.’s fish delivery.

When Hwang confronts her brother, he confesses that he plotted with Park.

In his bedroom, Park feels guilty about rejecting Hwang.  Just then,, Hwang calls.  They agree to meet up tomorrow night.

When Lee walks Kang to her door and says goodnight, she is still preoccupied.

While making a beer run, Yoon discovers Kang sitting two sheets to the wind outside of the Korean 7-11. 

The secret of her adoption slides from Kang’s well oiled tongue.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is the third or fourth time they keep delaying this drama for different event. In a good point I think it is good as this drama will end late than their predict time. 

I like the flow of the storyline. First, SR's aunt spilled out the bean to Mr. Hwang about HN's foundling. Next, EA being truth to Mr. Hwang about the adoption. After that, HN heard and she realized and understand what had happened. Fortunately, she is not avoiding HG. I am okay with the fact she does not tell the truth to him. Then, HN told JH she is EA's adopted daughter. For the next episode, JH will tell SH that HN really reminds her of SJ. Guess we will see SH evil acts again towards HN as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

my patience will get tested again :unsure: i was excited for the coming episodes because i can feel that the big revelation is near. I have to wait 2 days it's like the weekend all over again. I'm going to have HN and HG withdrawals again lol 

Thanks for your explanation, jayakris. In my country, unless its a government hospital, we have to pay a 5 figure deposit before admission. That's why I am surprised to see how easy it is for 'someone' in Korean dramas to get admitted just for a minor complaint.

40 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ahhh its one of those weeks now lol.

Fortunately I am watching lovely horribly on kbs world :):)

Luckily SAT will be aired Thursday and Friday before the weekend

50 minutes ago, nika_agih said:

But how come drama from kbs2 airing tonight? Not fair i think

May be the time slot is different

Once a drama reached its peak, if the writer don't know how to hold the tempo,people will start getting tired of it.i was waiting for the big reveal but I'm no longer as excited about it as I was before. Don't know why,  instead, I'm happy watching HN and HG as they depend on each other emotionally.

This drama will pick up again if HJ is the one who will investigate and discover the big secret our villains has been keeping for long. So far, she hasn't actually done much in this drama. She should shine with this,writer. 

I hope the writer creates scenes this way. And it will be more emotional if she is the one who will secretly investigate this. She has the money, she should have the connections too to engage a private investigator and kick start this. It's getting boring already.

4 hours ago, darr said:

This drama will pick up again if HJ is the one who will investigate and discover the big secret our villains has been keeping for long. So far, she hasn't actually done much in this drama. She should shine with this,writer. 

I hope the writer creates scenes this way. And it will be more emotional if she is the one who will secretly investigate this. She has the money, she should have the connections too to engage a private investigator and kick start this. It's getting boring already.

I agree with you @darr. The writer should give justice to JH's character and show how she can protect her daughter from the 2 witches as a mother.

The airing cancelation of this drama has gone too much for me as compared to other dramas I watched. I don't know if it excites you more or feel bored. The big reveal feels so near yet so far...

How could JG didn't recognize SJ's picture to be HN as well if he has known HN ever since she was a kid?

4 hours ago, darr said:

Once a drama reached its peak, if the writer don't know how to hold the tempo,people will start getting tired of it.i was waiting for the big reveal but I'm no longer as excited about it as I was before. Don't know why,  instead, I'm happy watching HN and HG as they depend on each other emotionally.

It's kind of expected from daily dramas to drag towards the end. The problem with this one is we are running out of conflicts to resolve, unless SH does something drastic.

Once the big reveal occurs, Kang will be faced with the task of sorting out what she owes her birth mother, who lost her through no fault of her own, and her adoptive mother, who has actually served as her mother for a couple of decades.   That, as well as the two mothers coming to terms with each other, should provide enough storm and stress for several episodes.

Then, of course, as many of you have pointed out, there's the question of how Hwang's Mother responds as she is being painted into a corner and how Yoon and Halmoni come to terms with her misdeeds.

Archived