Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

So she is not avoiding HG anymore atleast, after a a talk at the hospital he took her home and hug her, they had lunch the next day when she started crying and he hug her again.

It was nice to see HN and JH hang out this episode.

The preview is the most uninteresting one I seen yet nothing but characters I dont like lol

Edited by dramaninja
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So she is not avoiding HG anymore atleast, after a a talk at the hospital he took her home and hug her, they had lunch the next day when she started crying and he hug her again.

The preview is the most interesting one I seen yet nothing but characters I dont like lol

yessssssssss. I agree :) 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

After HN collapsed and is taken to the hospital. HG arrived and thanked the guy who took her to the hospital. HN waked up...

HN: MD-nim...

HG: have you regained consciousness?.. what's with this state (the way she looked)?

HN: where am I?

HG: hospital.. just stay still

HN: why am I in the hospital?

HG: this is what I want to ask... 

(HN sat up on the bed)

HG: I told you to stay still...

HN: please call the nurse...

HG: the nurse? why?

HN: to remove this (IV).. I want to go home

HG: no, you can't until we know your condition

HN: I know my body/condition well enough... i fainted because I starved all day...  I want to go before my mom gets to know and worry

(HG took and walked HN home)

HN: thanks for today. I'll go inside... 

HG: ok...

HN: thanks for not asking anything

HG: I want to ask you like crazy, but I'm guessing you have a reason, so I'll just hold it (asking) and trust you... although I don't know for how long I'll be able to hold it...

HN: i'm sorry

HG: I'm really curious about what's going on that is driving me crazy

(HN gave him a *don't ask/won't tell you* look)

HG: I got it... i'll wait until you want to tell me.... however, you have to promise me one thing... 

(HN looked at him)

HG: something (fainting) as shocking as today won't happen again... also, regardless of whatever you're debating and worrying about, you need to eat.... if you don't, I'll prepare a lunch box and look for you everyday... then people will notice/be aware of our relationship..

HN: I'll do it...

HG: there's another thing... you must answer my phone calls.... are you not going to give me a response? When you don't answer, I get concerned and frustrated and start imaging a lot of scenarios...

HN: i got it, i'll answer your calls

HG; KHN-ssi, can I hug you? :wub:

(HG hugged her)

HG: when you're this hurt/sick, my love for you gets stronger (I think this is what HG meant)... I don't know what happened, but since I'm by your side, don't suffer too much.. let me request this of you! Please don't go thru too much difficulties! 

(HG released her)

HG: go inside and sleep/rest well

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

Next scene...

HG: try it.. hurry..

(HN eats but chokes. As HN pulls out a tissue, she ended up pulling out the energy/vitamin drink that her mom her mom gave her)

HG: is a vitamin/energy? did your mom give it to you? 

(HN gave him an affirmative answer by shaking her head)

HG: no doubt it was your mom! Ah, yesterday, did you know what mother in law said to me? She thank me for loving you. And what did you think I told her?

HN: what did you say?

HG: I told her I'm more grateful for giving me you (I think he meant as given her birth). Did I do right?

(HN said yes shaking her head and cries)

HG: what's going on of all of the sudden? Did I do something wrong?

(HN said no shaking her head and cries louder. HG moves the lunch box so he can sit next to her and embraces her) 

Edited by mqiuwen
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Did HN tell JH she's adopted? If she did, it's now HG and JH who knew the truth? Hope these 2 will help HN.

Maybe the truth is soon to be revealed.

As always, JE still looks miserable and mess.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

@mqiuwenYou posted the same thing twice btw lol

@dramaninja LOL.. thanks for letting me know... I just fixed it :lol:

Last scene.. HG walking HN home...

HN: I enjoyed today's movie..

HG: really? 

HN: yes

HG: what was the title?

HN: what?

HG: the movie we watched..

HN: is....

HG: wow.. I was just asking to double check... you really don't know the title?

HN: you're making me say the word "I'm sorry" even tho I didn't want to... (sorry if this sounds confusing.. she basically feels bad)

HG: you don't need to feel sorry... it is not a movie I made/created anyways... 

(HN smiled at the joke)

HG: also, it wasn't fun/interesting (referring to the movie)

HN: you should go now...

HG: now that I've seen you smiling, I can rest assured... i'll leave now...

*the end*

Recaps of some events that happened on today's episode...

- JE asked DG if they really can't be together. DG answered her "yes, that's right" and wished her to have a safe trip. JE told him that at least she's done everything in power for them to be together so she has no regrets. She also told him that is his decision now to figure out what he really wants

- HN told JH the truth about her not being EA's biological daughter

On the preview, JH will be telling SH about HN reminding her of SJ... 

Edited by mqiuwen
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

Did HN tell JH she's adopted? If she did, it's now HG and JH who knew the truth? Hope these 2 will help HN.

Maybe the truth is soon to be revealed.

As always, JE still looks miserable and mess.

I dont think HG knows that HN is adopted. HN only told JH that she's not EA daughter.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The preview is the most uninteresting one I seen yet nothing but characters I dont like lol

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,48,781439

3 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

@dramaninja LOL.. thanks for letting me know... I just fixed it :lol:

Last scene.. HG walking HN home...

HN: I enjoyed today's movie..

HG: really? 

HN: yes

HG: what was the title?

HN: what?

HG: the movie we watched..

HN: is....

HG: wow.. I was just asking to double check... you really don't know the title?

HN: you're making me say the word "I'm sorry" even tho I didn't want to... (sorry if this sounds confusing.. she basically feels bad)

HG: you don't need to feel sorry... it is not a movie I made/created anyways... 

(HN smiled at the joke)

HG: also, it wasn't fun/interesting (referring to the movie)

HN: you should go now...

HG: now that I've seen you smiling, I can rest assured... i'll leave now...

*the end*

Recaps of some events that happened on today's episode...

- JE asked DG if they really can't be together. DG answered her "yes, that's right" and wished her to have a safe trip. JE told him that at least she's done everything in power for them to be together so she has no regrets. She also told him that is his decision now to figure out what he really wants

- HN told JH the truth about her not being EA's biological daughter

On the preview, JH will be telling SH about HN reminding her of SJ... 

thank you for translating HG and HN scenes :) like me most of the viewers prefer them to the rest :)

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@mqiuwenYep HG knows just what to say an do even though he does not know whats going on. Just keep supporting her until she tells ya.

I always watch out for HG and HN scenes mostly :)

also I am eager to know how DG and JE will end up

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,48,781439

thank you for translating HG and HN scenes :) like me most of the viewers prefer them to the rest :)

I always watch out for HG and HN scenes mostly :)

also I am eager to know how DG and JE will end up

I hope DG and JE don't end up together because they are both due some karma for how they've treated HN. Even after DG broke HN's heart she still remained his friend. DG has thrown HN under the bus too many times to even call himself  a friend.. Their friendship is one sided and it's only HN who is being the true friend. I can't see JE and DG ever being able to be together because of what she and her mother have done. . She may get DG back but she will lose him again. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I hope DG and JE don't end up together because they are both due some karma for how they've treated HN. Even after DG broke HN's heart she still remained his friend. DG has thrown HN under the bus too many times to even call himself  a friend.. Their friendship is one sided and it's only HN who is being the true friend. I can't see JE and DG ever being able to be together because of what she and her mother have done. . She may get DG back but she will lose him again. 

if the drama is realistic enough, I think DG and JE will be separated. But then sometimes dramas are too optimistic. When I first watched Sunny Again Tomorrow (it was ep. 12), I had a feeling that it was cheerful, HN is always positive, she keeps trying all the time without giving up, also HG started falling for her and supporting her. When JE fell in love with DG, she let go of HG. so I had some hope that may be the ending of the series will be a happy one. 

but I don't know what to expect so, there are the two solutions, either DG and JE end up together or be separated.

I have a feeling that DG is hesitant whether to ask JE not to go to US. perhaps he will ask her to stay. What I really don't understand is why DG thinks that marrying JE will hurt his father. it is really strange. JH is not JE's mom, so where is the problem? if DG has courage he can be with JE, I don't think his father or JH will refuse. the problem lies mainly with SH

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
addition
  • Like 4

I honestly like how the writer is preparing JH and HN with the truth. They will most likely like each other and feel happy after finding out the truth. It's also good that HN finds out that JH's daughter was not abandoned and she went through hsrd times finding her. This part is unusual for a kdrama where parents got separated with their sone/daughter.

How I miss SH's worried and nervous look. It's like she's about to drop any object she has at hand everytime she hears progress between JH and HN.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

I honestly like how the writer is preparing JH and HN with the truth. They will most likely like each other and feel happy after finding out the truth. It's also good that HN finds out that JH's daughter was not abandoned and she went through hsrd times finding her. This part is unusual for a kdrama where parents got separated with their sone/daughter.

How I miss SH's worried and nervous look. It's like she's about to drop any object she has at hand everytime she hears progress between JH and HN.

Yeah lol  in the the preview JH said HN reminds of her daughter to SH.

Pretty much everyone like HN right now but a few people its funny how she just rack of points with people.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

I really feel that SH will take some drastic step, she will not stand still. will she try getting rid of HN? she proved she can do anything to separate JH and HN. she will do whatever it takes.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, monalisa said:

Watching how easy it is for someone to get admitted into hospital, I am wondering if citizens are required to pay a deposit before admission?

It seems pretty easy, actually.  I was a visiting professor for 3 months in Korea in 2006 and had a small cold.  I had some insurance papers from USA but thought it would be too much hassle to go to the hospital to check if it was just a common cold.  Just like in the dramas, a couple of my colleagues insisted that I go to the hospital and that it would be no problem.  So I walked into the university hospital, expecting some procedure of checking insurance etc.  The front desk just asked if I had some insurance and I said yes.  They said, "go to that room at the end of the corridor; that doctor seems to be free now".  I saw the doc, who did a quick check, pulled out a strip of some tablets from his drawer and asked me to take it for 3 days.  I went back to the front desk and asked what else I had to do.  Nothing to do, they said!  Just take the tablets the doc gave.  Insurance?  Nah, not for this.  I was done.  I never understood how nobody ever asked to see my insurance papers and why nobody took any money for seeing the doc or for the meds the doc gave me.  

My friends said that it was all normal.  Apparently there were people who would go to the hospital just for a break. Nice place to lie down! ....  That is how they explained the guys I saw who looked perfectly healthy but were sitting in the garden outside smoking (with the portable IV still on!).  People walk in and they put on an IV and let them lie down.  Then they go home after some nice energy boost and a couple of smokes.  Haha!

Korea is changing a bit though, and things are stricter 12 years later, as I see when I stop by these days.  Smoking is certainly restricted to very few places now.  Maybe the hospitals are still easy to get admitted to, like those days.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really feel that SH will take some drastic step, she will not stand still. will she try getting rid of HN? she proved she can do anything to separate JH and HN. she will do whatever it takes.

SH can possibly take some drastic step. If that happens, I just hope that HG and JH to rescue her then they will reunite.

• Like 6