Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Another episode wasted on the evil duo.....sigh...... :unamused:

Part of me is glad that at least, almost every member of the Yoon/Hwang family has discovered that DG is JG's son. This means that we will not be wasting too many episodes just to reveal this fact. I'm hoping that this issue gets wrapped up quickly so the storyline can be more focused on HN accepting HG as a boyfriend and of course the discovery of her being Soo Jeong. 

As usual, JE showed us what a selfish brat she is by only thinking about her own happiness and not caring for her aunt's; SH being the typical scumbag and shameless person; DG being indecisive, and Haelmoni being stubborn. At this point, none of their behaviors surprises me and to be honest, I'm sort of used to to even comment about them. :expressionless:

The only thing I'm probably going to continue talking about is HN & HG. I understand why some of us are frustrated at HN playing hard to get and being rude to HG. I sometimes get annoyed by her attitude towards her. I keep telling myself, that's the way she is. At least we got to see her rejecting HG and telling him that she doesn't like him (which we know is not true) on today's episode. Now that she's been honest with him and have given him her lame reasons for not liking him, at least he knows what aspects he needs to work on. Please, don't get me wrong, I don't think nor agree that he needs to work on any of these aspects, but from his perspective/POV, is something he needs to tackle to win HN's heart. HG thinking and acting this way will prove her that he really likes her and is willing to change for her. I just hope that she doesn't continue thinking that whatever he's doing is just to win her over due to his competitiveness... I blame Sa Rang for even bringing this idea up... :lol:

PS. Hasn't been confirmed that episode 76 will air on Monday 8/27?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Please, don't get me wrong, I don't think nor agree that he needs to work on any of these aspects, but from his perspective/POV, is something he needs to tackle to win HN's heart. HG thinking and acting this way will prove her that he really likes her and is willing to change for her. 

LOL...

I haven't seen the latest episode, but i have been reading the comment section....

So how will HG improve on him being tall? HG will start slouching?

How will HG remove his six packs? By not exercising or eating more. So HG new hobby is eating more just so he can match HN's hobby?

How to make yourself less handsome? Solma, Get a scar on his face? Shave his head bald? OH, i actually would love it if HG pretend to have bald his head just so HN will freak out... LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I do like that he does have to put in some effort which make sense consider how anti dating he has been also willing to change shows sincerity towards that person and not someone that just competing.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I do like that he does have to put in some effort which make sense consider how anti dating he has been also willing to change shows sincerity towards that person and not someone that just competing.

@dramaninja Yes, exactly my thoughts! 

@Saja La Hahaha, didn't really thought about the things he needed to change :lol:. Now that you have mentioned them, they're hilarious.. But you get what I meant, right? Is the effort and willingness that counts. :blush:

• Like 5

Hahaha.. Sarang is soo perceptive. She could guess right away who's A, B, and C. :lol:

I guess HN really cannot believe that HG truly falls for her. She doesn't even consider option 1 and goes straight for option 2 - him being competitive towards DG. So, her next step should be to test out HG's true feeling; whether he's only being competitive towards DG or truly likes her. Too bad Sarang didn't advise her how to make sure that HG likes her. 

I take it back. Now that I watched with Eng subtitles, I see that she's not being too harsh to HG. It's still the confuse cute yet willing HN. :P.  It's obvious that she likes him back (I see HN's seems to be considering HG's offer to kiss her again in order to test her feeling ). Anyway, who would list out all the positive traits in someone and say that she hates them (It has that "10 Things I Hate About You" feel). HG, pls stay persistent and win her over. It's ain't over till it's over. 

Whoaa.. who else feels like slapping SH's arrogant face when talking to HN. She's the one in the wrong (remember the supplier case?) yet she spoke to HN like she's beneath her. OMG! Uugghh... :angry::angry::angry: Too bad HN did not know who was the real criminal when JH apologized to her. If only she knows, she wouldn't be so polite to SH. 

What a mess! JH-JG and JE-DG. 

The way I see it, relationships are no other people's business but the couple involved. Of course, it's Asian culture we're talking about here where even if love is a matter of 2 people, both clans can't help but being involved. *major headache. 

• Like 4

@UnniSarah I hope that by the time JH learns her evil sister and niece's actions... She will be a beast!

Mr. Hwang is really a mess. No backbone and no plans of how to fix things other than frown and feel burden of the problem.

We are facing less than 50 episodes left and I hope HN and JH to reunite before HN finally accept HK. Whatif no one within the casts will find out HN is SJ other than herself, HN, by remembering her childhood.

• Like 5

Btw, it feels that SH now is more evil than JE. :o
JE did her evil magic by telling lies (lots and lots of lies) and manipulation. I must admit, she's really talented on that skills. And the worst thing she did was trying to hit HN with her car once. :blink:

SH, on the other hand, is more dangerous because she's not only lying, she actually acted her evil mind. She was the one who bought off the supplier. She was the one who hired the fake policemen to give false report. She's scary because she has the determination to act on her evil plans. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Her only objection to JH marrying JG is because JG MAY know something about HN's past.. the key word here is MAY; a possibility but not a certainty. Yet, I can see she's already had her evil plan going. Dang.. I hope JH is ready. :unsure:

• Like 7

JE and SH are in too deep its going be glorious when all of this backfire so many things will come crashing down. Like I said before these 2 are quite dumb everything is just hanging by a thread ready to  snap  way too many players in the schemes both willing and unwilling.

On top of all of this DG aint going to like anything of this he will never be comfortable in the relationship again those days are gone.

Same with JE and SH they never going to be comfortable always worry about the other shoe dropping its pathetic .

• Like 5

New OST :wub:

I know an OST is just OST for a drama. But, this new OST may be another hint for our HN♥HG sweet moments for upcoming episodes.

@ajummapunkinssi Thank you for the info. At least we get to watch 4 episodes next week compared to this week, only two episodes and make me feel like this everyday  :tears:

Edit : Spoiler;

Look like there will be a scene of Hanui (with HanGyul) near the river (maybe for episode 80/81/82/83/84/85)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 9

Just read that this show will air Monday through Thursday of next week. Friday will be cancelled due to the Asian games.... looks like we will only miss one episode next week! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

JE and SH are in too deep its going be glorious when all of this backfire so many things will come crashing down. Like I said before these 2 are quite dumb everything is just hanging by a thread ready to  snap  way too many players in the schemes both willing and unwilling.

On top of all of this DG aint going to like anything of this he will never be comfortable in the relationship again those days are gone.

Same with JE and SH they never going to be comfortable always worry about the other shoe dropping its pathetic .

@dramaninja.... It is ironic that the villains always commit crimes because of obssesion, greed and their delusional POV is what always make them lose everything they want or believe is theirs. They will always be uncomfortable because they know what they are doing wrong but not in Ji Eun’s Case. She doesn’t feel guilty at all. All I ever see is joy in her eyes until Ha Nee beats her at something she can’t  even accomplish by herself.  They just can’t help themselves because they were brought up badly or experienced jealousy at an early age because they weren’t loved enough.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja.... It is ironic that the villains always commit crimes because of obssesion, greed and their delusional POV is what always make them lose everything they want or believe is theirs. They will always be uncomfortable because they know what they are doing wrong but not in Ji Eun’s Case. She doesn’t feel guilty at all. All I ever see is joy in her eyes until Ha Nee beats her at something she can’t  even accomplish by herself.  They just can’t help themselves because they were brought up badly or experienced jealousy at an early age because they weren’t loved enough.  

I think that's where the writer failed in establishing the antagonist, JE's character ... it seems there is a disconnect between her rational and pleasant side at the beginning with her hatred for HN/SJ stemming from mere childhood jealousy which most people grow out of ... She liked HN as HN but did a complete 360 degrees when she found out HN is SJ ... I would like to think that the writer did research on such personality disorders and such mental illness exists and not merely used as a convenient  plot device imbuing the antagonist with a mean streak out of nowhere to suit the story's requirements.

The only natural conclusion for JE is to have this mental illness treated or end up in the looney bin. So yes built in redemption for JE is to say she only did what she did due to her mental illness which her mother should have noticed in the first place and help her seek psychiatric help.

Her mother, SH's inferiority complex and hatred for her sister JH is more understandable as she is still treated badly by her mother always comparing her to her more smart and successful sister which has probably made her unable to progress and mature and lack confidence so she is reliant on others.... first her husband, and when his business failed,  on her sister.

She sincerely wanted her sister to be happy but rather than be prompted to get medical help for JE  she was easily swayed by her daughter's threat of suicide which she should have considered as a probable sign of mental illness. Then again the writer has her character as "not smart".

The conflicts set up by the writer does not seem to be organic to the personalities and situations involved so it comes off forced and manufactured.

The main attraction is really the developing relationship between HN and HG but the convoluted plot between DG-JE /JG-JH set up by the writer which will seem to lead to the discovery that HN is SJ does not allow HN and HG's story to be center front. Hope the writer has better twists in his/her arsenal in regards to how HN falls for HG as HN is 100 % convinced she does not like HG at all now.

• Like 5

This pictures are so romantic. One of the best drama pictures I have seen. Just look at the dark and gloomy background.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ariesw said:

I think that's where the writer failed in establishing the antagonist, JE's character ... it seems there is a disconnect between her rational and pleasant side at the beginning with her hatred for HN/SJ stemming from mere childhood jealousy which most people grow out of ... She liked HN as HN but did a complete 360 degrees when she found out HN is SJ ... I would like to think that the writer did research on such personality disorders and such mental illness exists and not merely used as a convenient  plot device imbuing the antagonist with a mean streak out of nowhere to suit the story's requirements.

The only natural conclusion for JE is to have this mental illness treated or end up in the looney bin. So yes built in redemption for JE is to say she only did what she did due to her mental illness which her mother should have noticed in the first place and help her seek psychiatric help.

Her mother, SH's inferiority complex and hatred for her sister JH is more understandable as she is still treated badly by her mother always comparing her to her more smart and successful sister which has probably made her unable to progress and mature and lack confidence so she is reliant on others.... first her husband, and when his business failed,  on her sister.

She sincerely wanted her sister to be happy but rather than be prompted to get medical help for JE  she was easily swayed by her daughter's threat of suicide which she should have considered as a probable sign of mental illness. Then again the writer has her character as "not smart".

The conflicts set up by the writer does not seem to be organic to the personalities and situations involved so it comes off forced and manufactured.

The main attraction is really the developing relationship between HN and HG but the convoluted plot between DG-JE /JG-JH set up by the writer which will seem to lead to the discovery that HN is SJ does not allow HN and HG's story to be center front. Hope the writer has better twists in his/her arsenal in regards to how HN falls for HG as HN is 100 % convinced she does not like HG at all now.

@UnniSarah

We as viewers see JE as having a mental illness but the majority of the time the writer does use it as a plot device. I don't see it changing when it's put in so many other dramas as away to move the story along. Hopefully the writer will stick to the plot line of JE' and eventually her mother's attempts at evil will keep backfiring.

So far JE has not gotten her away with anything she's attempted to do too rid her life of HN. Her grandmother was the cause of the jealousy between the sisters and the cousins. She is the root of the evil done in that family which has to be dealt with first. Until the grandmother is knocked down a peg or two the evil will continue.  This family has lived a good life off of JH's talent and used her suffering and pain as a stepping stone. JH became a very passive woman with her family because they were all she had. Now that she's found love and wants a life again their not having it by trying to put her back in her box. 

As someone mentioned JH has become stronger and is starting to fight back for what she wants. She has a chance to leave the past behind and start a new life.  JE is very manipulative because it's what she learned from her mother and grandmother.. She has manipulated her mother, father, JH, DG, and JG as an attempt to get her way this time. I think the mother and grandmothers visit to JG's house is going to cause her plan to backfire. JG is not a man who will stand for being belittled and the two witches visit is going to force him to take a stand. He was leaning towards stepping back and letting DG and JE be together. I think the witches visit will change things. He's not going to let his son have to do battle with these two because he knows his son. DG is soft and would cave under the pressure and JH has already told him what she wants. 

. . 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

OMO OMO!

Date scene = HN accepting HG's feelings = becoming a couple = sealing with a kiss :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::love:

So what will happen to " u are too tall etc"?

Confused HN:D

Instead of her to say these are the things she love about him, she was foaming in the mouth:D.

I don't blame her though.

If somebody like Lee long hyun or Seok  In Guk  tell me they likes me with such sudden kiss, I will gladly deny my .......hmn hmn:lol:

It's allowed:lol:

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, darr said:

So what will happen to " u are too tall etc"?

Confused HN:D

Instead of her to say these are the things she love about him, she was foaming in the mouth:D.

I don't blame her though.

If somebody like Lee long hyun or Seok  In Guk  tell me they likes me with such sudden kiss, I will gladly deny my .......hmn hmn:lol:

It's allowed:lol:

HN can wear high heels, cook a lot and feed HG so he puts on weight and loses his six packs, becoming his girlfriend so he loses popularity :lol:... as for his handsomeness, I really can't think of a way for HG to get rid of it... any suggestions? :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 4