[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

recommend this drama?

is it primarily romance?

with good chemistry?

kisses?

which episode onwards romance kicks in full form?

interested only if this is romance.. more hardcore the better

the first 80-90 episodes are fun, good chemistry, not super rom heavy, but fun.

But then it goes into ridiculous territory, heres hoping we get some decent closure next week.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, jayakris said:

What do all of you think?

I think she just want them to suffer as much she did for the past 20 years searching for her daughter and then SH making her believe she is dead so she could give u the search, she wants them to pay back for everything they did to HN and EA. Once she is done with them she will give the boot or send them to prison whatever but first, she has to play with them a little before she finishes them off. I mean if they were just kicked out of the house or sent to prison for the crimes they committed where is the fun in that. The might just crawl back if she let them off so easy they have to suffer and they have to be in a state where they can't face anyone with their head held up high. Or maybe it is just what I hope JH is doing.

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I actually don't mind HN being kind to JE if only HN did it from a knowing place, meaning that HN knows that JE is slime, but HN is just a nice person who doesn't want to see harm befall anyone, rather than because HN is a naive fool who still thinks JE is her friend despite evidence to the contrary.

What I think is she just shouldn't deal with her on a personal level. They are neighbors for the time being and nothing more, she is not her friend especially after she wished her to be dead that was the last straw, they don't work together anymore. She should just walk past her and greet in a group or talk to her in the group never acknowledge her existence as JE does. HN is a nice person but that does not mean she has to tolerate everything that JE does or say to her.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 116

When Yoon tells thePproducer that Hwang and her Mother will provide background on the events of the day her daughter disappeared, they begin to squirm.

Yoon twists the knife, saying that she changed her mind about doing the show because finding Hwang’s missing cousin would “reduce her stress” during her pregnancy.

As part of the show the Producer agrees to look into the Fake Detective who claimed Yoon’s Daughter was dead.  He is like, OMG, could it be that someone doesn’t want you to find your missing Daughter?

Kidding on the square, Yoon “jests” that Hwang and her Mother could have had such a motive since if she kicks the bucket without an heiress, they inherit everything.  They fail to see the humor in her suggestion.

Hwang and her Mother step outside.  Hwang’s Mother promises to “Take care of it.”  Hwang does not seem reassured.

Lee’s Father has gone Gangnam-wood.  He shows up to the arcade in sunglasses, in honor of his forthcoming appearance with the fermented skatefish.

Lee’s Father recruits Dawg as his “Manager.”   When they show up for the taping, Lee’s Father has the jitters.

Dawg gives Lee’s Father some potion to quell his anxiety.

As the commercial is being broadcast live, Lee’s Father cannot stomach to odiferous fish and runs from the set to hug a commode.

At Chez Lee, the family watches it’s Patriarch’s career in entertainment crash and burn.

At Chez Hwang,  Dawg’s family watches in surprise as, standing in for the elder Lee, he consumes the fish with a big Skate-Eating Grin.  All of that, er, Skate he has eaten since marrying Hwang’s Mother is finally paying off.

Halmoni is suspicious when Hwang’s Mother shows no interest in watching her Husband on the Tee Vee.

Park is surprised when his Wife doesn’t want to engage in happy talk about the “pregnancy.”

Yoon is filmed for a segment of the Missing Daughter Search.

When the Producer leaves Yoon’s office, Hwang’s Mother calls someone and tells him to “Take Care Of It.”

At the Arcade, Dawg is reveling in his newfound notoriety.

But Lee’s Father is surprised to learn that his videotaped misfire has become an Internet Sensation.

A Hired Thug slips into the Producer’s  office and steals all of hiss videotape on Yoon and her missing daughter.  Later, he passes the tapes to Hwang’s Mother and receives a money envelope.

While eating dinner with his Wife, Son and Daughter In Law, Park Sr. receives a call informing him that the videotapes have been stolen.

Hwang rushes into her Mother’s house to tell her the news . . .,

Which is that the tapes had already been uploaded to the Network’s computer before they were stolen, so the show will air next week anyway.

Halmoni notes Hwang’s hurried arrival and departure and wonders why she is acting weird.

When Hwang returns home, Yoon interrogates her about her visit with her Mother.  In the end, the cat diddles but does not consume the mouse.

When they go to their bedroom, Park wonders why his wife is actin weird.

Hwang’s Mother sits at her desk attempting to formulate a Plan B.

Hwang’s Mother gives Fake Daughter a large parcel to mail.

Lee’s Mother gets into a brawl with a customer who attempts to return a dress with a kimchi stain.  Video goes viral on the Internet and Tee Vee.

The Producer calls Yoon and tells her that due to the bad publicity, they won’t be airing the Missing Daughter Search show.

4 hours ago, howa said:

They are neighbors for the time being and nothing more, she is not her friend especially after she wished her to be dead that was the last straw, they don't work together anymore. She should just walk past her and greet in a group or talk to her in the group never acknowledge her existence as JE does. HN is a nice person but that does not mean she has to tolerate everything that JE does or say to her.

Yes.  I was surprised that she spoke in a friendly way and even asked JE at the pharmacy if she was okay, in the preview.  After JE said - that she would rather see HN dead, why is HN even talking to that witch?   Just walk past her, like you said.  Gosh...

That is, unless JE had already said some minor apology for some reason ("sorry I said things I didn't mean the other day; maybe the pregnancy is making me sensitive").  Quite probably not the case.  HN has been as bad, or actually worse, than DG in letting JE get away with anything.  At least DG has the excuse that he is a man in love.   What is HN's excuse??

I finally watched episode 116 with subs and I feel like JH is too quite with her investigation and YR also, so next week the BIG BOMB will drop BIG time! I don’t think JH and YR don’t know what’s going on I think that a BIG TRAP is set so both SH and JE can fall into them.  It’s funny to see JH asked JE where she was at and she just said I just step out instead of letting JH know she was over at her mom asking about the video lol. I can’t believe SH would ruin her sister JH reputation that she has built all her life just to satisfy her needs! That is just wrong!

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

At least GD has the excuse that he is a man in love.   What is HN's excuse??

wife of the man in love??:naughty:  The writers should not have made HN so stupid.  I liked the gutsy HN  from the earlier days.  

@nohamahamoud2002, @selen4ever -  Thank you so much for outlining how to watch these shows on KBS site.  Truly appreciate it.  

It was very awkward to watch, the way JE stared at HN and how HN was like a little child who is being scared of his mother. The mean things she said and HN reaction to it was very strong, then little golden fish forgets about everything as she always does!

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Yes.  I was surprised that she spoke in a friendly way and even asked JE at the pharmacy if she was okay, in the preview.  After JE said - that she would rather see HN dead, why is HN even talking to that witch?   Just walk past her, like you said.  Gosh...

That is, unless JE had already said some minor apology for some reason ("sorry I said things I didn't mean the other day; maybe the pregnancy is making me sensitive").  Quite probably not the case.  HN has been as bad, or actually worse, than DG in letting JE get away with anything.  At least DG has the excuse that he is a man in love.   What is HN's excuse??

I have already said it before, I wouldn't want to be HN type or have somebody as her as a close friend.  She is very dumb.

What is the writer trying to do?

Whip up sentiments for her?

So we can say that even without knowing she is SJ, she is still good to JE till the end?  To what detriment, I must ask?

Is this how she will live as a wife and mother in the future?

If tomorrow she sees somebody bullying her kid, she will kiss up to the person and scold her kid.

What a character.

Yes, I agree with you, DG has a reason. And even though DG is told by JE that she dont want him again, no matter how dumb he is, he will take a walk.

This one is just making a caricature of good girls out there.

What a pathetic character.

Her character contributed in making this drama boring.

I don't derive joy in watching dumb ladies and I don't know why writers go to the extreme in making some lead ladies dumb.  

I'm skipping a lot and want the drama to just end. 

I noticed that some people that joined quietly left when they couldn't bear the trajectory of the drama anymore.

Anyway,  some characters have been constant joy from the beginning till now:D

The interactions between EA and the three men in their workplaces. I love these four and I think their interaction are a kind of comic relief.  

I like halmoni, even when she was acting up.

Leo too but he should have had more screen presence. Sarang and JE brother should have had more screen presence too. Even if to let us know about their daily lives and most importantly the dog. It still puzzles me how that dog disappeared and till now they have not made up for that.

At least say it was in the hospital cos of something. 

I have been complaining about the dog since I noticed it's absence. Yes, even the wise old lady said nothing about the dog's absence

Writer has been toying with us for ages:D

@stroppyse, u are not well:lol::lol:

DG has indeed suffered.

I'm sure the actor will swear not to play this kind of pathetic character again in drama:lol:

His hommies will ask him," Guy, why are u so spineless":lol: Or his babe will tell him to start treating her the way he treats JE:lol:

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:
20 hours ago, jayakris said:

But this whole documentary thing is very puzzling.  Since HJ has no need for the documentary to find SJ, she is doing it for some other reason.  What is it?   The possibilities are:

I actually thought that JH agreed to do the documentary because she knew that JE and SH didn't want her to film the documentary. JH is aware that neither SH nor JE actually want JH to be reunited with SJ. So, I think that JH is basically toying with SH and JE at this point, to make them stressed and frightened as a bit of payback for how they've made her suffer.

I too initially thought that the documentary was to just toy with them so as to make them stressed and suffer.  But I changed my mind at the end of the Ep 115 when JH saw JE saying to HN that she should die, and then had those few minutes in her office when we saw the most anguished and angriest look we have seen on her face in this drama.  The next thing she did was to call the producer and say she was doing it, after she had said to everybody that she wasn't going to do the documentary, based on the flimsy pregnancy-stress excuse.

So, if she made a determination to do something after sitting in her office and getting awfully mad, it had to be to do something serious.  I think she felt she had had it with seeing the abuse HN was taking, and decided to do the documentary.   I don't think her decision would be to extend things and continue to toy with the witches.  It must be to destroy them and end the abuse on HN (as well as save her loving husband's nice-guy son from being made a total fool). 

She may have initially thought of it as a toying device, but after seeing the JE-HN conversation, it became something else.   I feel she has done something more conclusive in the documentary which has been recorded already.  (Basically the possibility #3 that I gave in my post in the last page).  That may also explain why she looked genuinely unhappy when she heard at the end of the last episode that the documentary was not being telecast.  If it was just another toying idea for added stress to the witches, she wouldn't look that unhappy about it.  I think she is expecting the documentary to be the end of things.   But I could be wrong in my guess, as I have almost always been, in this drama.

@jayakris Maybe it was her way to give SH and JE the last chance or warning to come clean before the documentary aires, but for SH to steal the tapes (Which was a stupid idea in time where everything is digital if she asked JE she would have saved her some money) shows to what length her sister and niece are willing to go to stop the reunion and I think this what got her mad and also the incident that took place in her store that for sure she knows that her sister is behind it.

Next  week, we will watch the ending of Sunny again tomorrow.

I am eagerly waiting how the writer is going to reveal

1. the fake pregnancy of JE,

2.. the stolen video tape and

3. the fight between HG mom and the customer ( was it staged by SH ).

Hope

1. no more surprises from the witches,

2. HN becomes SJ,

3. HN and HG marriage,

4. SJ goes to jail and

5. JE get admitted to a mental asylum.

19 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

recommend this drama?

is it primarily romance?

with good chemistry?

kisses?

interested only if this is romance.. more hardcore the better

the drama is not romance at all. It is social, there are some romance but it is not the main theme here. Most dailies are social, I think. 

@sivaneson I really don't expect the end to be quick, may be the writer will just drag behind again and every episode will be ordinary till may be episode 120 :) 

JH is watching everything quietly without revealing the truth, which is good in my opinion. This way she will know everything. I liked her expression when she heard JE telling HN she wishes her to be dead.

Is it really good for JH to reveal her daughter in a broadcast?

Won't it traumatise HN?

She should first of all think about her emotional well being. She is still oblivious of what happened before her accident. 

The whole broadcast ish, doesn't make any sense to me as there are more than one  way to catch a fish. 

But to be frank, these are not the kind of torture I wanted. By now these guys should be sweating furiously 24 hrs a day. Showing HN more favour in front of JE etc isn't good enough.

She still eats and walk well. She should be hallucinating by now with her mum:D

While JH willbe busy petting and asking her if she is ok. She can volunteer to take her to hospital to make sure she and the baby are ok:D

This writer:D surprise me pleeeeeze.

@howa

I agree the documentary was JH's way of giving SH and especially JE to confess their sins since JE is now having her own child. She expected SH to do something to stop it and she did.  What she didn't expect was what SH did next in creating a scandal involving the boutique and one of her employees. SH and JE blew their chance to turn things around and JH now gets it. There's no redemption for either of the two because they are willing to go as far as risking everything. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, but one of the things that we had been commenting on is how not-intelligent SH really is, and that her schemes are actually hair-brained. It's just that nearly every other character in this drama are oblivious to pretty much everything. And, the ones who aren't oblivious, e.g. Leo and HG, don't really come into contact with the ludicrousness of SH. :)

Plus, I do rather like how this trope was twisted just a bit so that it shows up SH's incompetence so well, plus shows where her priorities truly are, that is moaning about how she could have saved the money that she had to come up with to pay the guy to steal the tapes. :lol:

@jayakris, I also clocked her reaction to JE telling HN to die, and then deciding to do the broadcast. While initially, JH had decided to not do the broadcast due to JE's supposed sensitivity to her "pregnancy", I thought she had just changed her mind to upset JE. However, it would be much better and cooler if JH had some other ulterior motive in mind to expose SH and JE. I don't think JH was using it as a platform to announce that HN was her daughter or anything, since I doubt that JH would want HN to find out by watching a documentary.

I do rather love how coolly JE explains that since the documentary would be a good thing to help look for their beloved SJ, it should make JE happy rather than stressed out. :lol:

Btw, DG just went even further into the crapper for me when he actually spoke up trying to convince JH not to do the documentary in an attempt to find SJ. Yes, I get that DG thinks his wife is preggers, and that is the most important thing to him. However, he's advocating that JH not find her long lost daughter because it's upsetting to his wife???? So, he's willing to go along with hampering the search and extending JH's pain of separation from her child so that his precious JE's long held feelings of supposed guilt over her involvement when she was 6 years old could be assuaged??? How the heck does that make sense? Even without knowing JE's full extent in trying to prevent SJ from finding out, or perhaps especially since he doesn't know, how does it make sense that when there is a chance for a lost family member to be found, he would side with not finding that someone, even knowing that his stepmother has been desperate over her daughter. So, JE not wanting to feel guilty is more important than letting a mother find her child. JE and SH are already headed for hell, but DG does not deserve to have children either.  I hope he does stay with JE, and that JE has such difficulty with getting pregnant that she stays infertile. Those are definitely family lines that need to not procreate and continue to spew their misconceptions and misdeeds on society.

JH knows who and where her daughter is and it's okay with her for now. By not saying anything she's protecting HN from harm. She decided to do the documentary to give SH and JE that one last punch to the gut.  JE telling SH how things work now in the broadcasting world and what SH did caused them both to cut their own throats.  SH tarnished the reputation of the boutique which did stop the broadcast but it's also going to cause harm to JE's position at K1. JH not accepting HG's mothers resignation is going to backfire onto JE. Her position at K1 again will be at stake all caused by the hand of her mother. SH and JE cannot place the blame even on HN for what will happen to JE's career. 

HG's mother is an ignorant awful woman but keeping her at the boutique serves to purposes. The woman hands in her resignation because she's embarrassed as she should be. JH knows what makes HG's mother tick but she's letting it slide for HN's sake. She's protecting her daughters future and also bringing her over into her camp. JH already has YR and now she's bringing over HG's mother which will also bring over Han Na. All eyes and ears in that boutique will be on SH. SH stopped HG's mother from telling JH about the pregnancy test. My money is on YR of being the one who will deliver that news to JH. Once Han Na realizes one of her sonograms is missing the pregnancy test will also come out. YR will know then just what SH and JE's plot was about. 

As for HG's mother's awful behavior towards others she needs this embarrassment as a wake up call. Her behavior is  being viewed by the whole country.  Outside of the boutique people will recognize her as the woman who attacked a customer.  HN being HN will witness HG's mother being belittle and degraded  and will jump in to protect her. As horrible as she's been to HN she is the one who comes to her rescue. 

After finding out how much JE hates HN  I don't see JH willing to reward JE by giving her the building.  When SH comes to JH about gifting that building to JE I think it will be the setup that will cause both their complete downfalls. JH probably is still having SH watched and her trying to sell the building will be a set up. I think JH never finished the paperwork and had no intention on completing the paperwork. SH not being the brightest light bulb in the box will try to sell the building. She can't sell a building that does not belong to her or even JE.  

DG, DG, DG. What a blinded idiot he has become. He doesn't see pass his love for JE and he's become totally inconsiderate and selfish of other people. DG needs this slap down of the fact he's been played by JE all along but this one is the worst one.  He threw JH under the bus for the sake of JE's peace of mind and comfort. It was his baby's life that was at stake now and he didn't care that JH has suffered all these years. When the bomb drops it's going to hit him hard and knock those blinders completely off. He's going to question JE's love for him. There's no way she could love him with so much hate in her heart. SJ has been gone for 20 years and she's still holding on to that hate. She is the one who caused her aunt to suffer then and now. I just don't see DG being able to recover from them this. I think his soft heart will harden towards JE  and he'll walk away. 

59 minutes ago, darr said:

Is it really good for JH to reveal her daughter in a broadcast?

Won't it traumatise HN?

Oh, if she is going to do a public broadcast of what her sister and niece did, I am sure she would have taken HN, JG, DG, JE's dad, the grandma and JiHu into confidence before it is aired.   She cannot do it any other way.  In fact, this is the reason why I felt that my guess would again be wrong :) ...  She will have to tell them at least the gist of it.   Not easy, as DG and maybe JE's dad will beg her not to do it.

23 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

recommend this drama?

is it primarily romance?

with good chemistry?

kisses?

@enigmatic_zephy  Your talking about american tv especially cable network I suggest showtime Sunday nights..Downright hardcore dirty:lol: :lol::lol:

19 hours ago, howa said:

I think she just want them to suffer as much she did for the past 20 years searching for her daughter and then SH making her believe she is dead so she could give u the search, she wants them to pay back for everything they did to HN and EA. Once she is done with them she will give the boot or send them to prison whatever but first, she has to play with them a little before she finishes them off. I mean if they were just kicked out of the house or sent to prison for the crimes they committed where is the fun in that. The might just crawl back if she let them off so easy they have to suffer and they have to be in a state where they can't face anyone with their head held up high. Or maybe it is just what I hope JH is doing.

@howa  I agree with your comment here JE should be made to feel as if she was dead..Especially after hearing what JE said to her child.. The mom and daughter duo should be made to face ridicule from the world just as long as she search for her daughter.. I think part of the punishment they both should get is restitution payback all that was giving and stolen and the funds should go into and account for HN and her future children.. So she and her children can enjoy life that was stolen from her..

16 hours ago, jayakris said:

@jayakris  I'm just a naive idiot and wants to be friends regardless to whatever you say to me..Because of my background I take crticisim very well..:lol:

7 hours ago, jayakris said:

She may have initially thought of it as a toying device, but after seeing the JE-HN conversation, it became something else.   I feel she has done something more conclusive in the documentary which has been recorded already.  (Basically the possibility #3 that I gave in my post in the last page).  That may also explain why she looked genuinely unhappy when she heard at the end of the last episode that the documentary was not being telecast.  If it was just another toying idea for added stress to the witches, she wouldn't look that unhappy about it.  I think she is expecting the documentary to be the end of things.   But I could be wrong in my guess, as I have almost always been, in this drama

@jayakris  I think she should talk to the producer on a documentary for women in the beginning trimester of there pregnancy and JE is the first candidate.. But I suspect JH is very leary about Je supposed pregnancy.. I;m looking for Yr to tell her in Mondays episode that mother and daughter duo was discussing outside the house something about if they get caught it would be bad.. Hoping she'll think back on SH and HG mom in the office talking about HG sister pregnancy and go talk to her about what SH did..

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, but one of the things that we had been commenting on is how not-intelligent SH really is, and that her schemes are actually hair-brained. It's just that nearly every other character in this drama are oblivious to pretty much everything. And, the ones who aren't oblivious, e.g. Leo and HG, don't really come into contact with the ludicrousness of SH. :)

Plus, I do rather like how this trope was twisted just a bit so that it shows up SH's incompetence so well, plus shows where her priorities truly are, that is moaning about how she could have saved the money that she had to come up with to pay the guy to steal the tapes. :lol:

@jayakris, I also clocked her reaction to JE telling HN to die, and then deciding to do the broadcast. While initially, JH had decided to not do the broadcast due to JE's supposed sensitivity to her "pregnancy", I thought she had just changed her mind to upset JE. However, it would be much better and cooler if JH had some other ulterior motive in mind to expose SH and JE. I don't think JH was using it as a platform to announce that HN was her daughter or anything, since I doubt that JH would want HN to find out by watching a documentary.

I do rather love how coolly JE explains that since the documentary would be a good thing to help look for their beloved SJ, it should make JE happy rather than stressed out. :lol:

Btw, DG just went even further into the crapper for me when he actually spoke up trying to convince JH not to do the documentary in an attempt to find SJ. Yes, I get that DG thinks his wife is preggers, and that is the most important thing to him. However, he's advocating that JH not find her long lost daughter because it's upsetting to his wife???? So, he's willing to go along with hampering the search and extending JH's pain of separation from her child so that his precious JE's long held feelings of supposed guilt over her involvement when she was 6 years old could be assuaged??? How the heck does that make sense? Even without knowing JE's full extent in trying to prevent SJ from finding out, or perhaps especially since he doesn't know, how does it make sense that when there is a chance for a lost family member to be found, he would side with not finding that someone, even knowing that his stepmother has been desperate over her daughter. So, JE not wanting to feel guilty is more important than letting a mother find her child. JE and SH are already headed for hell, but DG does not deserve to have children either.  I hope he does stay with JE, and that JE has such difficulty with getting pregnant that she stays infertile. Those are definitely family lines that need to not procreate and continue to spew their misconceptions and misdeeds on society.

@stroppyse  KUDOS CHINGU.. I'm looking forward to see his face when he really learns of what she did and said to his neighbor who turns out to be his half-sister.. Even faking a pregnacy so Aunt wion't go on national Tv to find her child because it stress her to much Wow.. DG is about as bad dead brain brother in love to the end.. Who has woke up to what his wife is really like..

1 hour ago, darr said:

But to be frank, these are not the kind of torture I wanted. By now these guys should be sweating furiously 24 hrs a day. Showing HN more favour in front of JE etc isn't good enough.

She still eats and walk well. She should be hallucinating by now with her mum:D

While JH willbe busy petting and asking her if she is ok. She can volunteer to take her to hospital to make sure she and the baby are ok:D

This writer:D surprise me pleeeeeze

@darr   I think that's her next plan I think after learning from what YR tells her or YR might find out that one of the ultra sounds is missing and remembering the past conversation of SH and HG mom she'll take JE but she won't go in she'll pay to get the results back herself.. Add this to the list of there evil doings all in the name of not finding SJ who they never won't to come back even wishes her to be dead..

On 10/26/2018 at 5:17 AM, dramaninja said:

Also really no one cares about SH selling a building this is not last episodes materiel

@dramaninja  Trust and belive it would become episode material after they get kick out and no where to go..

On 10/26/2018 at 7:12 AM, stroppyse said:

JH isn't accepting HG's mother's resignation because she suspects SH's foul play, I think. Or at least knowing how actively SH is working against JH"s interest makes JH cautious about taking any action that even whiffs of SH's involvement.

I still think JH got her PI on the tail of SH.. She may think SH is doing all of this because she's not helping JE and the homeshopping network incident..

Archived