[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

- When EA goes and steals the pictures from EA's house (built by constructors with no knowledge of what is called a door lock), and runs into EA in the courtyard, EA asks what she was doing.  And she goes... "Fruits".  EA: "Ehh?".   SH: "Fruits... I was leaving fruits for you".  She had indeed taken a basket of fruits up there.   EA is puzzled and asks what, and she just pushes her down and runs.  Haha.

- EA recalls everything.  No confusion.  Right on time, JH comes home.  EA: "I remember everything.  I have found your your daughter".  Pulls out a cute picture of EA and small SJ together, and shows JH.  JH: "How do you have my SuJeong's picture?".   EA: "It's my HaNui's picture you know!".

That is it.  The big reveal done!!    Nobody could have predicted that the writer would get this done so fast.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That is it.  The big reveal done!!    Nobody could have predicted that the writer would get this done so fast.

The writer probably had enough of his/her own foolishness and thought "enough, let's reveal it now" and baam! done! :lol:

@angelwingssf they're probably saving the big one later... :w00t:

17 minutes ago, jayakris said:

- When JE and DG talk about the flyer in their bed room, DG asks her whether the big secret she once said she was keeping, had something to do with SuJeong. She talks about how her mom used to compare her with SJ, and how it affected her then.  She admits that she told nobody after seeing SJ being taken away by the guy in the car who hit her.  Mr. Dumb Goon is now tearing up saying, "oh, poor you... having to live all your life keeping a secret all by yourself".   Give me a gun to shoot the guy.  Okay, a bucket of mop water, if not....   So she admits she is sstill scared and so stole the flyers.  She says he can scold her or even ask to break up, and she will take what he gives.  The guy is fully crying with her now, and telling her that SJ eonni would only forgive her and all that.  He says she is not alone now, and he is there for her to go try to find SJ eonni.  She keeps a straight face and says thank you.

Just saving you all time.  You can fast forward the scene safely.

If stupid evil JE has foolish  DG's support, she really should stop here. But she just is used to have everything that belongs to HN including JH herself :angry:

17 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Is that even a kiss?  What is wrong with these producers?

It is not a peck on lips, but it is on HG's cheek (I am not mistaken right?)

As for me the big revelation is when all people find out all of SHxJE's evil wrongdoings and I really wonder what action people around these two witches will be given to them. 

Will JH tells HN that HN is her real daughter in the next eps? Why do I hope she will not tell HN as she could protect HN quitely until she caught SHxJE.

At last:lol:

It's been one mad run of more than 110 episodes:lol:

Frustrations and anger everywhere but I love this development.

Thanks all for the recaps.

As for the blunders, let's ignore them and cherish this moment we have been waiting for, right:D

Just now, meoooooowwww said:

It is not a peck on lips, but it is on HG's cheek (I am not mistaken right?)

As for me the big revelation is when all people find out all of SHxJE's evil wrongdoings and I really wonder how what action people around these two witches will be given to them.

It was a peck on the cheek.  But even that was not good.  Anyways.......  let's move on.

The revelation of SH and JE is the most important and to show that JE is knowledgeable about SJ, YR must have acted out and recorded it.  The detective asked YR if she knew anyone would do that, and she said that she will let him know later.  

SH stealing all the pics of HN from their house was moot since EA had a picture of HN in her wallet.  Ooops the cat is out of the bag.  I want to see SH being punished and JE thrown out of the house hold.  Before that, I want some justice done.  I want JH to become a MIL from hell to JE.  It was stupid of JH to accept SH again into SJ boutique after firing her. 

I hope JH recollects the past happenings (missing tooth brush) etc.,  Now that JH knows, she should search both SH and JE rooms and all the items they are hiding regarding HN especially the DNA test.  

I hope JH will keep monitoring evil SH to find out what exactly she'd done to keep her separated from SJ(HN) for 20 long years! :angry:

The OLD WOMAN may have forgiven evil witch for stealing money BUT she'll FLIP when she finds out what she did to separate SJ from her mum.:ph34r:

This TIME I sincerely hope she wont forgive her and let JH do whatever she wants! :naughty:

DG un conditional love character was badly written.

It's meant to produce positive result that un conditional love is good but so far, it has not produced the desired result. They made this guy very dumb. Even JE dad as spineless as he is sometimes act like a man of the house and in the house. 

Why is DG like this?

Didn't his dad bring him up well?

At the beginning, his dad said he wasn't too good to his late wife. I don't know what really happened between them but did DG witness some bad things like seeing his dad not show love to his late mum that it shaped him to who he became now.

Since all the main casts have childhood history that shaped their futures, I'm just thinking aloud.

The guy is actually craving for something we may not know cos his character is weird.

The cute HN-HG walk scene...  She tells him - "come close".  Looks around.  Gives him a peck and asks - "How was that? This way it feels more natural, right?".   He agrees. She then says sorry for hurting his heart.  He reminds her what her mother said - that what she wants is for them to not waver, and love each other till the end, whatever troubles may come up.  HG: "I will not be having to say we shouldn't break up, any more".   HN: "I will not be saying things that hurt you anymore".  Then she asks for a promise from him about knowing something (so, it is actually like a forewarning than a promise).  She says, surprisingly, that she won't just take it anymore if HG's mom acts nasty with EA.  HN: "When it is no sin for me to love you, HG... I am going to be straight up (in handling it).  That will be okay, right?" ... HG says he will trust her on that.

2 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

It's on the lips. But after the last 20 episode we deserve a deeper kiss (or two).

No contest there, except I want more than just 2 deep kisses. Let's say payment for the roller coaster ride we've had with this two just so they can get back together? :rolleyes:

@dramaninja agree that it's pretty rare for a long drama, but I do like being spoiled! We all deserve it! :D

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

That's the best HN can do haha. 

And it is also a family drama so....

Actually, even though it is a family drama, they can do better than that.  Also, they both got permission to be together from their parents.  So, why the hesitation of looking around before it?  I did not see her do that before (the first time she kissed him near the water).  

Don't know the order of scenes, as I am seeing the clips and not the whole episode yet, but it looks like the money theft is found first, and SH continued to say that it was for paying the guy threatening her that he will kill SJ if she didn't pay.  Her mom is all over her, and she again acts like she was doing all that because she so badly wanted to find Su Jeong.   But then we see the PI calling JH and telling her that SH had ordered the kidnapping of YR.   But SH hadn't heard back from the kidnappers and was all anxious, as she didn't know what happened to YR and if they happened to kill her or something.  It is JE who goes home and tells her that she had met YR.  But JE was not happy with her mom's kidnap plan. 

Archived