[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Saja La said:

But it seems this week, they look like the story line will focus on the annoying couple JE-DG, so, i will stop watching this k-drama and only read the comments here and see the link should there be any HG-HN cute moments....

Oh, no... please watch.  There are some HG-HN scenes and they are all absolutely good.  Fun, lighthearted, romantic, etc.  Don't skip Ep 74 (just fast forward other scenes like you said you do!)

JE-DG love story is very uninteresting. I will wait for DG to realize how selfish JE is and leave her. I hope he doesn't bend his principles for his love to JE.

Looks like the next episode is JE asking DG's father to give way and break up with JH... If this will happen, another heartbreak for JH.. :tears:

I'm getting impatient to JH-HN moments and find out their blood relation..

As always... HN-HG moments were short, sweet and light-hearted. :wub:

JE is a snake, she really has no thought or care for anyone and her main goal right is is taking HN man.. announcing her jealousy and doing dinner in front of HN, asking DG how much he loves her.. introducing DG to her family before her aunt so she can stop her aunt.. she will win DG by hook or by crook, then drop him after HN/HG get together probably. He is like a trophy for her.. 

HG keeps wanting to reinact the kiss lol! As suspected HN is avoiding him if possible but it is somewhat annoying because obviously she does like him (beginning stages). 

I knew HG sister would believe HN was part of that issue with the clothes.. wonder how that will play out. She will tell her mom and make her dislike HN not knowing the truth? I hope not 

30 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

JE is a snake, she really has no thought or care for anyone and her main goal right is is taking HN man.. announcing her jealousy and doing dinner in front of HN, asking DG how much he loves her.. introducing DG to her family before her aunt so she can stop her aunt.. she will win DG by hook or by crook, then drop him after HN/HG get together probably. He is like a trophy for her.. 

HG keeps wanting to reinact the kiss lol! As suspected HN is avoiding him if possible but it is somewhat annoying because obviously she does like him (beginning stages). 

I knew HG sister would believe HN was part of that issue with the clothes.. wonder how that will play out. She will tell her mom and make her dislike HN not knowing the truth? I hope not 

I honesty don think his sister will be a problem at this point , both HG and Leo can easy vouch for her.Even JH can at this point.

1 hour ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

JE played them all but I think this too will backfire. Things will not go the way she wants because once again she's trying to hurt someone else in order to have things go her way.  DG and his father both know what JH has been through for the last 20 years. JH being hurt because of him and JE he's not going to let his father do that so he can be happy. This will be his payback for all the years his father alone took care of him and was always in his corner. I do think JE cares about DG but she doesn't love him because she doesn't know how to love anyone including herself. The only thing she knows is how to manipulate and connive but it's no longer working in her favor. 

What I would love to happen is for JH and JG to register their marriage and not worry about her mother's disapproval. She also needs to stand on her word and quit the boutique and move out of that house. Let the vultures make it on their own for a change and for once live for herself and what makes her happy. 

32 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I do think JE cares about DG but she doesn't love him because she doesn't know how to love anyone including herself. The only thing she knows is how to manipulate and connive but it's no longer working in her favor. 

@awsparkle.. Well said chingu , JE doesn't know about love. Her problem is she finally someone who likes her inspite of her faults and is always on her side. She mistakenly think his affection/love  will let her walk all over him to hurt his family. DG won't let his father be hurt because of him but once he Find out what she thinks of his father. I think that is when he will see her for who she really is. Especially when there are 2 major reasons that JE wants JG and JH to break up. He will figure it out and once he does he will hate her. 

Thanks @dramaninja  for giving the perfect site for GIF

2sJQlxNhyuQuYbWoReHaBKuh55SWktlW1VIbVvxT

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 74

Morning.

Kang awakens and, with a shock, recalls her scandalous behavior with Lee.

At breakfast with her family, Kang is noticeably preoccupied.

Her Sister guesses that Kang is in a “dating relationship/”  Kang denies it.

At breakfast, Lee is in a good mood.  The rest of his family wonders why he is acting weird.

dLee’s Father struggles to eat breakfast with his injured arm, since his wife refuses to help him.

Lee, Hwang and her Boss have a status meeting.  It is crucial that a shipment of Kang’s clothing line arrive by the weekend.  Is a plot forming in Hwang’s mind?

Kang receives a call from Lee and allows it to go to voicemail.

Hwang tries, but does not succeed, to persuade Yoon that Park Sr. is not the man for her.

Yoon passes Dawg in the Arcade on her way into Park Sr.’s Shop.  He’s like, What if Halmoni finds out?  She’s like, I done made 21 a long time ago.

Park Sr. tells Yoon she looks like a mess.

When Yoon asks to have dinner with Park Sr.’s son, he puts her off.  He’s got enough stress on his plate without the added complication of his Son’s relationship with Yoon’s Neice.

When Park Sr. begins to withdraw, Yoon tells him to man up.  Park Sr. glances out his shop window and catches Dawg eavesdropping in the hallway.

Kang’s Mother enters the hallway and scolds Dawg for skulking about.  She asks what the heck he is doing and he says something that makes no sense.

Kang, her Team and Park are high-fiving her sales success when  Hwang enters their office.

Kang finally accepts a call from Lee.  She is giving him some guano about how busy she is when he walks into the office, still talking to her on the phone.

Kang is shocked when she turns around, sees Lee, and knows she’s Busted.

Kang finds an excuse to run out of the office.  Lee follows her. 

Kim wonders why Kang is always so upset when Lee is around.  Leo, the Love Guru, smiles knowingly.

Lee catches up with Kang.  She feigns amnesia re last night’s events.  He literally gets in her face.

Lee and Kang bicker over nothing apparent.

Park walks Hwang home and steals a kiss.  She asks him to quantify his heart.

As Park is walking away, Yoon arrives home and sees him.  She asks who Park is but Hwang is not forthcoming.  Hwang asks Yoon to keep her dating relationship a secret from the rest of the family.

In their livingroom, Halmoniseeks Hwang’s parents’ assistance in interesting Yoon in the Salaryman.

When Yoon enters the house, Halmoni throws a tantrum.  Yoon tells her to stuff it.  Halmoni aigoos.

In their bedroom, Hwang’s parents discuss the complications posed by Yoon’s and Hwang’s simultaneous romances until their hads hurt.

Lee’s parents tell Leo and Lee’s Sister to be fruitful and multiply.  They reply that they prefer to be Double Income, No Kids.  Lee’s Father explains to Leo that DINKS aren’t allowed in Korea.

Lee’s Mother discovers that Lee’s Father can move his right arm after all.

Morning.

Halmoni kues abed and grumbles.

Hwang lures Halmoni into having a pleasant introductory lunch with Park.  Unaware of the gene pool Park emerged from, Halmoni is impressed.

Talking in their living room, Hwang’s Parents spit their coffee when Halmoni tells them about her lunch with that “Nice young man.”  They lose their contents when Halmoni tells them Park will be stopping by their house tomorrow.

Angered that Hwang introduced her boyfriend to Halmoni first, Hwang’s Mother stomps out of the room.

Hwang’s Mother goes to her Daughter’s bedroom and scolds her.

Park Sr. is shocked to learn that his Son met Halmoni and survived.  He’s not looking forward to the Family Dinner if his Son’s relationship escalates.

When Park describes Halmoni as sweet and beautiful, his Father is incredulous.

Park meets the family, minus Yoon.  Dawg pretends he’s meeting Park for the first time.  Park takes the hint.

Hwang’s Brother enters the dining room and the family learns that Park is his publisher.

When Yoon arrives, she and Park are startled when they recognize each other.

Freeze frame their shocked faces as they reckon with the implications.

It was sort of painful to watch today's episode without fast forwarding and/or skipping scenes. I forced myself to watch the unwanted JE and DG scenes as well as the annoying grandma ones just so I could stayed current on their family's couple mix dilemma. Just like @ajummapunkinssi said, JE is a snake. She herself is the devil. I can't believe this scoundrel had the nerve to tell JH that she truly wishes her happiness and the next day, back-stabbed her by introducing DG to grandma. What a trash!!! :angry:. I hope her plan of introducing DG to the family backfires after grandma gets to know that DG is the son JG whom she despises. I hate to say this, but if JH can't be together with JG, then the same thing should happen to DG and JE. 

I loved how JH stood up to her mom. Is was about damn time!! What she said to her mom always wishing JH to find happiness and now that she's found it, her mom is blocking it, was awesome! Also, about her quitting being the CEO of SJ Boutique was also great. I'm so proud of her for trying so hard to keep her relationship with JG despite all the obstacles. Let's just hope that she doesn't sway after discovering JE and DG are a couple... I know it won't be the case, but a wishful thinking doesn't kill :D

HG & HN scenes were super adorable as usual, but too short. I was expecting more screen time of them together, especially after the kiss.. it was a bit disappointing, but at least we got to see our naive HN been all flustered and overreacting whenever HG leaned forward and close to her. I have said this and will continue to say it, HG actions are those of a total player :lol:. Are we sure he has never dated or been in love? LOL... :joy:. Also, I can't believe how clueless President Kim is... It cracks me up whenever he keeps wondering if something bad happened between HG and HN.. Leo, please just tell him!! :tounge_xd:

It's sad that we will not any more episodes airing until Friday. But then again, I guess KBS1 did it on purpose to align the episodes sequence with the days. This way, Friday will air episode 75 and next week, we'll have episodes 80 thru 85. 

When JE said to JH, "I want you to be happy. I mean it"... they should put a suspense sound effect instead, to remind the audience how fake JE is. I feel bad for JH to be on the other end of JE's evil scheme, but at the same time, I'm glad since.. later JH will know exactly how crazy and evil her niece is. 
Oh.. did you see how she already put her claws on DG's neck.. "Don't smile at other women!" .. whoaa... talk about ownership. :lol::lol::lol:

Love HN-HG moment, everytime! :wub:

HG should kiss HN again when sober to prove that she actually likes him back. :rolleyes:

I kinda agree with his reasonings, though it's a bit over the top.. If it's spoken by other non-lead, I would have rolled my eyes. 
HN sees DG as her first and true love, so she never even considers other men.
If I put this in an analogy:

DG is the brand that HN uses often, she is comfortable with it because everything feels familiar and homey. 

HG is a different brand, better and perhaps more expensive. She likes this new brand but couldn't afford it. But now, it's given to her for free! If she likes it, of course, she should have taken it. :phew:

How come Leo cannot guess who's the 'girlfriend' that HG is dating. The camera didn't pan on him so cannot see his reaction. If he can tell that HG is after HN, then during breakfast he should have some reaction to HG having (other) girlfriend. 

The way I see it now, HN and HG will be a couple soon since in the upcoming episodes there are a lot of problems they have to solve as a couple: 
1. HG's mom

2. HN's past and both moms 

3. JE and SH's punishment and (hope not) redemption

@UnniSarah Love the .gif! Yes.. DG should hear that one. Too bad everytime JE did her manipulation trick, nobody elseee is there to witness it! Dang. :crazy:

HG's sister.. Hmm.. it could pose a small problem but I have my confidence in Leo and JH and of course HG. Hopefully the sister understands better before words got into HG's mom. Once a misunderstanding sets in, it's difficult to change, especially to people like JH's mom and HG's mom. 

@mqiuwen  @penelop3   More GIF you will love Please enjoys these....  :wub: :wub: Like you guys stated JE is a terrible person. So selfish and can only thinkof herself. Her mom is willing to do anything for her but she treats her like trash. When she can be used , she will confide in her but when she is of no use, She has to knock on the door, talk when she wants to talk to her... WOW she is a major DIVA..... smh smh smh The funny thing is Shin Hee wonders if she is her daughter and she is the mini version of her but worse. LOL LOL 

vZImRWe4piT8SrrrsGXc9Tjf6nuRRFFh7ZxIBrxt

ZiljAxLMECw-PC2sWT6qNtmTk0q9PPh01H45B1mV

7Bkjpk4YuLhIzasQXt0eSm-muLwh7FZmPu-1J-iP 

Another scene with Han Kyul  being cute and a player. I was blushing in every scene he was in. He is so into himselg and Ha Nee described him best. It is just to bad she is falling for him. I just hope she would hurry up with her decision. It is killing me. :wub::wub: My :heart: can't take it anymore.

31 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Another scene with Han Kyul  being cute and a player. I was blushing in every scene he was in. He is so into himselg and Ha Nee described him best. It is just to bad she is falling for him. I just hope she would hurry up with her decision. It is killing me. :wub::wub: My :heart: can't take it anymore.

@UnniSarah Your are right. I :heart: the GIFs. . Thank you for taking time to make and share them with us! :kiss_wink:. I especially love the one with the "He is a Player" sentence. I guess you think he is as well? HG gave her 2 days to think about his *cough* "proposal". So, HN has Wednesday 8/22 and Thursday 8/23 to make a decision. By Friday 8/24, we will hear her answer.. :joy: 

Oh well. That niece JE she is so bad, really know she made the move first before her aunt. She really is something.  Piece of work. I just hope at the end she really lost everything because of her actions.

Holly molly:no_mouth:

I had wanted this babe to redeem herself, to use DG unconditional love for her and see that the world have room for everybody to fit in. She isn't afraid to go to her boyfriend's father. Boyfriend not betrothed. They just started. In Korea's culture, it boyfriend's /girlfriend's parents or family are highly revered. She didnt tell DG and sneakily went to his father. At this point i give up.

I'm not seeing it from the point of her aunt. To me, there is nothing they can do to that woman than declaring her daughter dead while they interact with the said daughter everyday.

Now the ball in in DG and his father's court. I hope they use their brain especially the father.

1. For sneaking up to him behind his son's back, she is manipulative.

2. She is disrespectful 

3.She is obsessive.

U know DG father don't know her background story at all. But this her action will make the old man think if this woman is good enough for his boy. And will DG gat to hear about it and jolt back to his sense.  JH need shaking. That woman is excessively dull. Like daughter like mother. Only good in biz. Had HK not been the bold type,HN will still be mourning over her unrequited love. Grrrrh!

Is it not time to create an avenue to start looking for HN? 

HK gave HN 2 days,  gosh, I love this guy. I mean, I have been watching dramas but haven't seen this type of boldness. The guy is spitting fire and actually, it's one of the qualities that attracted HN to him. He is bold and blunt. As soon as he settles with his heart,he goes in for the kill:D

100 pages!. In the history of family drama.

This drama has a feel of weekday dramas. 

Congrats everyone:heart:

5 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

I hope her plan of introducing DG to the family backfires after grandma gets to know that DG is the son JG whom she despises. I hate to say this, but if JH can't be together with JG, then the same thing should happen to DG and JE. 

Many thanks for the update.... Anyway, after reading your comments, I know it is bad of me to say, but i had hoped grandma WILL approved on JE-DG but NOT for JG-JH couple. The grandma will say, "after considering all matter, only one couple should be link to that shoemaker, so, I have decided that it should be  JE that  can be with DG coz JE's parents status are no higher than of the shoemaker especially since JE's dad job is nothing to shout about (grandma will give a pointed look at JE's dad) . HOWEVER, this is not the case for JH. JH is of a much much higher status than the shoemaker, so no on JH-JG couple". .... LOL... Can you just imagine JE & SH reaction to hearing this..???? It would imply, JE status is of no higher than a shoemaker family, hence JE being with DG is suitable.... LOL... I bet JE will dump DG in a heartbeat after hearing that statement.....

Archived