[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

That's so noble.. But I hope it won't happen in this drama. DG's dad - JH should reach their own happiness too.

If the writers are kind, both couples get their happy ending. Beside they're not exactly in 1 family, right? Sort of .. extended family. -_-

I actually want JG and JH to be together. JE can go eat dirt for all I care. She doesn't deserve a happy ending for all the evil deeds she's done. <_<

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Preview for 75 already! Waaah.. it feels like preview for 74. 

For one thing, HN looks like denying what happened the night before... and HG holds her shoulder as if trying to make her remember by doing it again. :phew:

And JE.. did she just ask DG's dad to help her and DG? Putting his dad in a difficult position. :mellow:

In 75, when HG asks, "didn't we kiss?", HN was not denying it, but saying "but you said it is erased" (if I heard right. More like "voided").  He leans in, saying, "then, shall we try it once more?".. Haha.

We then see JE's dad asking DG and his dad, "Make a bipartisan agreement... whether it is both of you giving up, or one party giving way".  He or DG may have said that to JE also.  It is after that, that JE goes to Jin Guk and asks, "Father, is it possible for you to give way?"

@mqiuwen Hahaha.. I second that. Hopefully the writers are not kind and show how evil should be punished! 

@jayakris Kyaaa.. yes pls. HG, pls try once twice and more to convince HN. :lol: 

The 2 couples in one family dilemma is so messed up... but seriously, in real Korean life, is it not allowed by law or it's only frown upon by society?

On 8/20/2018 at 11:53 PM, penelop3 said:

The 2 couples in one family dilemma is so messed up... but seriously, in real Korean life, is it not allowed by law or it's only frown upon by society?

We already saw JE's dad telling her mom, that there is no legal issue in an aunt and niece marrying a father and son.  As she said, hell would break loose if people hear of that.  But I have seen drama characters making a big deal of something but then in the end the drama would act like it was okay after all.  We probably won't see them living in a single house, which would indeed be weird, in any society.  But we could see the aunt moving into Jin Guk's house, and JE-DG living in Mrs. Yun's place.   Or they would take off for studying in the US (as going away to the US is always a solution for any complex issue in dramas).  JE-DG can take off to Mars, for all I care, anyway.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:45 PM, jayakris said:

We then see JE's dad asking DG and his dad, "Make a bipartisan agreement... whether it is both of you giving up, or one party giving way".  He or DG may have said that to JE also.  It is after that, that JE goes to Jin Guk and asks, "Father, is it possible for you to give way?"

Actually we also see in the Ep75 preview that DG might have tried to "give way" and break up with JE, looking at JE's expression at the restaurant and DG's in his room.  So, that must be what pushed JE to go ask his dad to give way.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:19 PM, mqiuwen said:

@penelop3 The parents end up their relation in Sassy Go Go for the sake of their children. Especially the male lead's dad because he wanted to do something good for his kid for once. 

I mentioned somewhere that in scenarios like this, parents always step back according to k drama and sometimes that's the best thing to do. I hope they haven't done the deed cos that's where it will become really very awkward.

On 8/21/2018 at 12:00 AM, jayakris said:

We already saw JE's dad telling her mom, that there is no legal issue in an aunt and niece marrying a father and son.  As she said, hell would break loose if people hear of that.  But I have seen drama characters making a big deal of something but then in the end the drama would act like it was okay after all.  We probably won't see them living in a single house, which would indeed be weird, in any society.  But we could see the aunt moving into Jin Guk's house, and JE-DG living in Mrs. Yun's place.   Or they would take off for studying in the US (as going away to the US is always a solution for any complex issue in dramas).  JE-DG can take off to Mars, for all I care, anyway.

It is frowned upon in most society including Korea. Korea is a traditional society. Eg, homosexuals are not illegal in Korea but the culture attack homosexuals like rabid dogs. Moral compass sees it like a taboo, even though modernisation has tried to outlaw some of these things, it's still seen as taboo.

I'm yet to watch a modern k drama where such has happened. Is it not these Koreans that act like angels on tv? Where an old lady is seeking permission  before she dates?

U kiss a girl, she will zoom her eyes and remain frigid irrespective of the fact that she has fallen for u a long time ago?:D

Society will crucify them but let's see, things might change here. 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 73

Halmoni is implacable.  Park Sr. sits down at the restaurant table to catch his breath.

Halmoni returns home and rants and raves.  She accuses Park Sr. of being after Yoon for her money.

Park Sr. returns home a defeated man.

Kang’s team prepares to shoot the commercial for its Fall fashion line.  When they are left alone after the meeting, Lee promises Kang that he will keep personal and professional P

Hwang’s parents return home.  Hwang’s Mother hides her delight at learning that Halmoni and Yoon’s boyfriend didn’t hit it off.

When Hwang’s Mother goes into Halmoni’s room, Dawg confronts Yoon directly about seeing  Park Sr.    He gives her the backstory about Park Sr., Halmoni and Halmoni’s lost dog.  Then he tells her about Halmoni’s rampage at Paark Sr.’s house.  Yoon has a headache.

Halmoni lies in bed wearing a headache band.  Hwang’s Mother does her best to aggravate Halmoni.  Halmoni opines that Yoon’s boyfriend is a gigolo with the face of a bandit.

Park asks his Father if the meeting with Halmoni went well.  His Father grunts and groans until he finally leaves the table.

Park Sr. and Yoon talk on the phone like co-conspirators.  She tells him that she now knows his history with Halmoni and is ashamed of her Mother’s behavior.

Hwang’s parents talk in their bedroom.  Her Mother laughs at the notion that Yoon would date a shoemaker.  When she discovers that Dawg was aware of the relationship, she goes off.

Dawg goes into his Daughter’s bedroom.  Hwang learns for the first time that Yoon’s boyfriend is Park’s Father.  He tells her to “rethink” her relationship with Park.

After her Father leaves her bedroom, Hwang receives a call from Park.  She asks how his Father’s date went and Park says he doesn’t think it went well.

After watching her Husband attempt to make a bed, Lee’s Mother dismisses him in disgust and does it herself.

At dinner, Lee’s Mother rasps at her husband for buying side dishes.  The kids, all of whom are employed, volunteer to help with expenses.

Morning.

Halmoni mother dogs about Yoon’s boyfriend at breakfast.

At the Arcade, Park Sr. talks with Dawg and realizes for the first time that he is dating the aunt of his Son’s girlfriend.  Park Sr. has another headache.

dYoon meets Park Sr. in a café.  She tells him he doesn’t look so good.  Yoon promises to change Halmoni’s mind.

Dawg sweats in his hidey hole.  Park stops by and sucks up by giving him a cold drink.  Park perceives a distinct chill in the air despite the heat.  Dawg asks Park if he loves Hwang and is dismayed when the answer is “Yes.”

Before their commercial is shot, a nervous Kang asks Lee for one of his Kissed Fists to the Heart.

Halmoni attempts once again to force Yoon to date the Salaryman.

Kang’s Mother and Sister watch as her commercial airs on tv.

In their living room, Yoon and her Hwang’s Mother watch Kang’s commercial as her products quickly sell out.

Everyone is happy but Hwang.

Lee and Kang’s team meet after work for some brewskies.  While the others drink up, Lee seems preoccupied.

As Lee and Kang walk in the darkness, Kang submits to a kiss.

@dramaninja... It is because she want to break up Jin Hee and JIn Guk. Do you know what I want to happen from this new development, I want DG to finaly see the selfishness in Ji Eu to finally surface in front of him.  I think this arc in this drama is when JE's true face will appear. For now, she will convince JG to give seeing JH because she doesn't want to lose the inheritance that both her and SH are dying. Second to keep Jin Hee from her daughter at all cost. They don't want JH to be happy. What I don't get??? WHy does JE hate her aunt?  smh smh smh 

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja... It is because she want to break up Jin Hee and JIn Guk. Do you know what I want to happen from this new development, I want DG to finaly see the selfishness in Ji Eu to finally surface in front of him.  I think this arc in this drama is when JE's true face will appear. For now, she will convince JG to give seeing JH because she doesn't want to lose the inheritance that both her and SH are dying. Second to keep Jin Hee from her daughter at all cost. They don't want JH to be happy. What I don't get??? WHy does JE hate her aunt?  smh smh smh 

Haha I am talking about HG and HN.

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Haha I am talking about HG and HN.

Probably the kiss did wonders for both.  HG was way cool before the kiss after professing his love to her and asking her to be his GF.  HN was mad that he messed with her head and he was so cool and non chalant about it at work.  After the kiss, HN feels something, but don't want to give in.  Is she playing hard to get?  But want to give in?  Following her mother and sister's advice?  Huh?

I wonder if we will get to see any HG~HN scenes together on episode 74... Based on the preview of episode 75 (airing on Wednesday 8/22), correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it looked like HG and HN are talking about the kiss for the first time after it happened? Which makes me think that on Tuesday's episode 74, they will probably be thinking about what happened on their own, but not really meet :sweatingbullets:.. Since, we all know how our naive HN is, it wouldn't surprise me if she tries to avoid seeing HG at all due to embarrassment.. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

I wonder if we will get to see any HG~HN scenes together on episode 74... Based on the preview of episode 75 (airing on Wednesday 8/22), correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it looked like HG and HN are talking about the kiss for the first time after it happened? Which makes me think that on Tuesday's episode 74, they will probably be thinking about what happened on their own, but not really meet :sweatingbullets:.. Since, we all know how our naive HN is, it wouldn't surprise me if she tries to avoid seeing HG at all due to embarrassment.. :lol: 

Remember the preview translation posted by @jayakris for episode 74 mention they did talk about  it but it sounds like HN is avoiding it.  :kiss_wink:

Archived