[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

7 hours ago, darr said:

Halmoni said something and I've been pondering on it.

That a parent worry much about her stubborn child.

By telling SH that her sister is better than her and constantly scolding her, is that what she meant by worry?

So that she will become better?

Why not accept her as she was then and don't compare, rather help her with love?

I found her reason ridiculous.

This is family drama and mothers especially watch this. The end should give audience that  chance to right their wrong if they do favouritism and rather preach using love to help bring up a child you feel is erring. 

I totally agree with you. As a child, I also faced the same favouritism. My mother's family used to compare me with my elder sister, she had higher grades than me. I was so miserable. I disliked my sis very much then. :(  (Now I love her of course :) ) 

But the difference is that I was good in certain subjects and my teachers encouraged me. 

The grannie compared JE with SJ (JE had bad grades, the grannie said JE is a failure like her mother SH) :( 

Of course, if I were in SH's shoes, I would dislike JH very much :( . I don't accept her crimes of course. But the grannie was definitely responsible for all that, she didn't accept SH as an average person. :( 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary for episode 121:

- HN is chatting and laughing with her two moms in the park. HN gets a call from the police about SH. They tells her SH turned herself in (for pushing EA?).

- EA goes to the police station and mets SH who is sitting in a prison cell. They talk. HN sounds very sad and disappointed. SH  tells her not to lie (?) HN turns to leave and SH calls her SJ and with tears streaming down her cheek says something about JE. 

(stream keeps freezing ... :()

- JiHoo is talking to grandma and the two hug and cry.

- JE is walking out of the shoemaker's house with a suitcase and meets HN in the front yard. They talk and JE says something touching as HN cries. JE calls her unnie.

- EA and the shoemaker talk with JE's dad.

- DG and JE talk after getting divorced? and DG shakes her hand goodbye. Then he walks away and JE is crying.

- JH tells HG's mom that HN is her daughter. HG's mom's jaw hits the floor and later she can't stop smiling.

- HN runs to the park where HG is waiting. They show flashbacks with highlights of their relationship (from the first time they met, confessions, "stress", fake dating, etc.) HN smiles when she remembers. He pulls out the ring and is about to propose, HN stops him and closes&takes the box with the ring. She tells him something that makes him smile. She proposes to him. LOL

- He says yes and they kiss (and it is not a peck).

- 1 year later 

- HN wakes up in the HG/HN room with a wedding pic on the wall. HG teases her and they play-fight over something on the phone.

- HG's parents are holding the twins and Leo/Hanna look exhausted. :P

- HG and HN come downstairs and  they all talk. HG's mom is really nice to HN. 

- JE's dad is living upstair at the shoemaker's house and EA is living downstairs. He returns empty food containers to EA.

- HN goes to the new (posh) office of HN Apparel, Ceo Kim is on the phone and speaking Chinese. Leo comes and tells HN something.

- HN Apparel also has a very successful store. :)

- HG's dad is working for EA - he is making deliveries.

- EA and the shoemaker talk about DG and mention JE. They look sad.

- JE is reading "the little prince" and remembering the joke DG told her.

- SH is released from prison and her husband is there to pick her up. He brings her tofu. SH is touched. He tells her about JE. SH and JE's dad hug.

- at JH's house JH, EA, the shoemaker and grandma are cooking. SR comes and brings something. It seems like JH has gotten better at cooking.

- JiHoo comes and he is uniform. He brought his dad and mom with him. Grandma gets teary-eyed. JH says welcome. Grandma hugs SH and cries.

- JE comes to the house but wants to leave without going inside. Right then HG and HN arrive. HG goes in and HN/JE talk. Seems like this is the first time they saw each other for a year. HN offers her hand and they go in together.

- they are all inside when DG comes and JE and him share an awkward look.

- Oh, it is grandma's birthday. They all sing happy birthday to her and she blows the candles. The whole family takes a group picture ...

the end

@selen4ever  Thanks for the recap..

5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Summary for episode 121:

- HN is chatting and laughing with her two moms in the park. HN gets a call from the police about SH. They tells her SH turned herself in (for pushing EA?).

- EA goes to the police station and mets SH who is sitting in a prison cell. They talk. HN sounds very sad and disappointed. SH  tells her not to lie (?) HN turns to leave and SH calls her SJ and with tears streaming down her cheek says something about JE. 

Here comes the forgivness.. Hopefully she let sh know zshe fully remember what her bad seed did

1 minute ago, browngirl said:

I was actually afraid I might be doing just that... :lol:

I'm like you as I wont have the time any more for dailies. No more!:angry:

I was "sucked" into the HG/HN OTP cuteness overload and got so obsessed with SAT that I neglected posting on my other 16 episode mini series. :(

1 minute ago, joke lanfoo said:

I'm like you as I wont have the time any more for dailies. No more!:angry:

I was "sucked" into the HG/HN OTP cuteness overload and got so obsessed with SAT that I neglected posting on my other 16 episode mini series. :(

OMG, same! I literally dropped all the other dramas I was watching/supposed to watch just to watch this because of the OTP. I don't know whether to curse or thank the IG page where I 1st saw HG and HN being their cute selves.:lol: Now I have a list of still unwatched "regular" dramas on my list. :crazy:

16 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

She proposes to him. LOL

- He says yes and they kiss (and it is not a peck).

I love that she proposes to him. There goes the HN of the first half of the series! And yeah, it better not be just a peck! With the lack of scenes from them from the past few weeks, I actually expect mooooore! (I'm a bit of a perve, can you tell? :lol:)

17 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- HN wakes up in the HG/HN room with a wedding pic on the wall. HG teases her and they play fight over something on the phone.

Dammit, no wedding! :bawling:

JE is wearing her hair longer now. 
Hwang meets SH outside prison, she is crying

Mr Hwang is crying too, they made up 

a very funny scene, JK and Halmoni are eating in the kitchen, JH is cooking :) EA is with them too :) 

the bell rings, JE's younger brother was in the military, he came back. another bell is ringing.
SH is back after release from prison

JE is standing at the door of the house, HG and HN meet her

Just now, joke lanfoo said:

@browngirl I told you so! Dont expect to see any wedding ceremonies in dailies. If is mainly because of tight budget.:(

I'm more than satisfied with the actual KISS as described by @selen4ever:D

There goes my hopes and dreams, all crushed. *sigh* I kinda knew that there probably was no wedding for us to see, but stupid me just still kept my hopes up. That's what I get. I think I was one of the last few who still held on to the hopes that there will be a wedding. 

***cries in a corner***:bawling:

Archived