[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:
2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

There's one more ep which should tie up all the loose ends

@awsparkle  So there is one more episode?  The way this episode ended made it look like it ends at this one.

Ep. 120 ended a bit like the whole drama ended, especially the way we saw HN walking with the two moms.   But there is one more episode tomorrow. They still have to take care of what happens to the 4 main characters in the drama poster (HN and HG, and JE and DG).   We need to see DG hopefully leaving JE, and then HG at least proposing to HN, if not marrying her and making lots and lots of babies :)

44 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

WOW WOW JUST WOW!!!

YESTERDAY'S EPISODE GOT THE HIGHEST RATING SO FAR FOR SAT - 24.1% ! WHAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT :o

23.3 for Ep 117 was the previous highest on Nielsen ratings.  So, the 24.1 for Ep 120 was great.

On TNmS ratings, Ep. 115 had 25.9 and Ep. 117 had 25.2 ...  I am curious about how SAT did in TNmS ratings for Ep. 120.  I have a feeling that it went over 26....

35 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Thank you, thats the one, looks funny on the clips and i remember that cast in quite a few of the dailies so will be interesting to see how that turns out...

A few of us from this thread are planning to check out "It's my life" (or the literal name "get out of my way, fate")... The cast isn't bad.   Join us from next week!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am a bit surprised that Mrs Lee accepted HN before learning she is SJ.

She accepted her because her business is now very successful and because HN told her that she found her bio mother, that's why she showed concern that HN might leave HG now that is successful and HN was telling her about how much that she (HG mother) loves money.

I think HG mother will find out that HN is SJ when she visits her mother at the store and she calls her mom or maybe in the family meeting when both mothers come together.

This drama would have  ended with this episode but because of the extension few scenes were left out. E.g., DG,JE HG and HN concluding parts.

And time jump if there  will be any.

Halmoni said something and I've been pondering on it.

That a parent worry much about her stubborn child.

By telling SH that her sister is better than her and constantly scolding her, is that what she meant by worry?

So that she will become better?

Why not accept her as she was then and don't compare, rather help her with love?

I found her reason ridiculous.

This is family drama and mothers especially watch this. The end should give audience that  chance to right their wrong if they do favouritism and rather preach using love to help bring up a child you feel is erring. 

So also HG'S mum and her reason for being a so materialistic.

Being poor isn't a curse. Her husband later did very well. She would have started grooming herself if she had wanted when the children became teens. 

So many people are rich but very unhappy.

Her children are all adults and doing very well so why the fear?

If she can mellow down for Leo who is a stranger, then why discriminating against HN? 

The only person I loved her line of reasoning was HN.  I loved DG insightful words to JH too. He is not totally a dunce afterall.

He has learnt his lesson the hard way and seems he is visibly shaken to the core.  JE problem was that she dont know how to love, even herself cos her mum didnt show her what true love means. HN told her that she is still very selfish. And I love this nugget from her" we forgive cos we don't want to be like the other person".  This is probably one of the best if not the best line of this drama 

I see that as this drama is ending, many of you like writing how the story would progress and which route would the write take and such.  I wish you guys would continue to write and write some short stories based on characters of the show.  Wish you all the best.  Look forward to future writers.  

Hey, based on the preview, we predicted right what the lifetime-event was!   The PROPOSAL !!!!

The board in front of the building that JE and DG are walking out from, says "consulting office for divorce by consent".   So the Dumb Goon is finally getting his act together and divorcing JE.  Serves her right.

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Hey, based on the preview, we predicted right what the lifetime-event was!   The PROPOSAL !!!!

If not for the last minute filler episode (to have it ending on a Friday) we wont even get to see the proposal! I also mentioned that last night's episode looked like the grand finale.

@meoooooowwww thanks for sharing! 

It's better than nothing!:tongue:

Well...

I dont mean to make you guys heartbroken with what I say, but I got feeling the proposal in the preview is just a troll for us. Yes, the proposal will happen, but HN will refused it :rolleyes: if HN gladly accept HG's proposal, why would she make a 'shhhhh' to HG?

Remember someone here had posted a pic of HG outside of SJ's house? I believe the real proposal will happen there. 

Basically, based on the preview Jihu will give a letter (maybe from SH) to the grandma, HN will visit SH at the police station after her meeting with both her mom, JE x DG make a decision to divorce and lastly the proposal. I predict we can get only around 10-12  minutes out of 35 minutes of HN♥HG scenes in final eps.

@jayakris Yes I agree it did end like most of the dailys end thats why i thought it has finished but if there is one more episode I am happy then.  I liked the flow of this drama and I'm a mother too.  I like strong men in dramas that say "I dont give a damn, where together and let anyone just try"......lol

Yes I like the cast, a few times I have seen a drama and thought i really dont like that character.  Perfect example is Heaven's Promise, she is just so evil in that you want to reach through the screen and slap her yourself.  But then i saw her in a drama where she was really sweet Mysterious Shopper I think it was called and strangely loved the flow.  Then i realised what Billy Zane had said about an award he received.  "Its easy to like the good guy, but if you can watch and show and really walk away hating or detesting the evil character, then that means the actor did his job."   Now i actually like dramas with some of my evil characters in them, its the plot lines sometimes are rediculous or repetitive I dont like.

Also the other thing is i prefer these dramas when they have finished.  I can scroll through them at my own pace then and dont have to wait episode by episode for it to finish or find out what happened.  Especially when break ups take about 20 or 40 episodes to sort out or the character remarries and your like WTF!!!!  By the end of it all....especially long drama's.

But will wait and see it out....

5 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Well...

I dont mean to make you guys heartbroken with what I say, but I got feeling the proposal in the preview is just a troll for us. Yes, the proposal will happen, but HN will refused it :rolleyes: if HN gladly accept HG's proposal, why would she make a 'shhhhh' to HG?

Remember someone here had posted a pic of HG outside of SJ's house? I believe the real proposal will happen there. 

Basically, based on the preview Jihu will give a letter (maybe from SH) to the grandma, HN will visit SH at the police station after her meeting with both her mom, JE x DG make a decision to divorce and lastly the proposal. I predict we can get only around 10-12  minutes out of 35 minutes of HN♥HG scenes in final eps.

@meoooooowwww I dont expect any actual wedding ceremony for our OTP. Maybe just wedding photos like JE/DG. I may be wrong but from my past daily watching experience I dont remember seeing any. This I think is due to budget constraint.:lol:

Whatever they give us, I'll just TAKE IT. 

I'm so glad to finish another marathon of a kdrama and managed to survive without giving up half way! :tounge_xd:

Ok, I don't know why I feel obligated to see if this thread will reach the 300 since someone mentioned that it might reach the 300. I feel like I'm in mission impossible. it is not that easy now that today is the last episode.

14 minutes ago, howa said:

Ok, I don't know why I feel obligated to see if this thread will reach the 300 since someone mentioned that it might reach the 300. I feel like I'm in mission impossible. it is not that easy no that today is the last episode.

@howa Being that today is the last episode I don't think we will get there.. 

Morning Afternoon Evening to All.. The final day 

In this scene, I don't know why  I started saying

I found my child and you just lost yours
my child is better than yours--- my life is better than yours

In my mind, it was with the tune or the melody of the soundtrack in a movie called " Date Movie". The truth to be told I really didn't know that song was inappropriate because I'm very naive when comes to things like that, even though I was an adult but it never crossed my mind that song was so wrong. Sadly it is stuck in my mind so while I was watching that part I started saying "I found my child and you just lost yours *my child is better than yours----- my life is better than yours". I wish to erase that from my mind that's why I didn't say that song name I wish if I never have seen the movie.

NaOCALs.png

Archived