[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Someone should advise evil witch SH, "Dont ever count your chickens before they're hatched!":tounge_xd:

She looked so UGLY with full of hatred when she slapped HN, I wont be surprised she'd do something really nasty to her as she's probably BANKRUPT by now and is really DESPERATE!:naughty:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I understand that JH want to build and blow up a volcano and want to stay quiet right now, but hasn't this become too much for you guys.  I watched today's episode and went "Ah, have to wait for another day?"  No reveal, but just working behind the screen.  I would want HN to know about her mother first so that JH can protect both herself and HN.  SH and JE have gotten into a panic state of mind for the last couple of episodes and we want to prevent HN from suffering their wrath.  Hurry up JH!!  I am getting tired.  How tired should JJH and SIN must be waiting for this to happen in the last episode.  It is no fun to see SH and JE vomitrocious faces.  

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think I understand that JH want to build and blow up a volcano and want to stay quiet right now, but hasn't this become too much for you guys.  I watched today's episode and went "Ah, have to wait for another day?"  No reveal, but just working behind the screen.  I would want HN to know about her mother first so that JH can protect both herself and HN.  SH and JE have gotten into a panic state of mind for the last couple of episodes and we want to prevent HN from suffering their wrath.  Hurry up JH!!  I am getting tired.  How tired should JJH and SIN must be waiting for this to happen in the last episode.  It is no fun to see SH and JE vomitrocious faces.  

JH looks so surprised when SH slapped HN and that's not a good sign. It means that she still underestimate how far SH & JE can go in their crimes. She seems to have forgotten that EA almost got killed by her evil sister. So unfortunately, it doesn't seem like she'd take precautions to protect clueless HN. The writer should start wrapping up this mess already and stop adding new crazy plots.  

@stroppyseThank you so much for the translations.

"JH: Mom, I gave you a sedative earlier, didn’t I?"

This sentence from the preview makes me think JH will reveal it all at that dinner cause in kdramas they usually say something really shocking after they give their parents "calming" drugs. And then JE will "collapse" either out of shock or for a diversion.

I am still sad we might not get a wedding scene but on the other hand those pics not being from the wedding means that SH/JE might not get forgiven (like they would have to be if HN had invited them to her wedding).

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Kim: (to HN) You must be so happy. (meaning she must be pleased with such an attentive boyfriend. LOL)

Nowdays, HN and HG (supposed boyfriend) have become the comedic relief instead of two lovers out dating. When these writers add in a break for the couples and bring them back together, the couples act more like friends after.  The love vibe I felt for HN and HG is gone.  Is it just me.  I felt the same way in love is drop by drop.  On again, Off again romance does not do it for me.  I would rather have couples stick together after they come together instead.    But still, I would rather see them and especially love HG smile with his dimples, than SH chipmunk angry face.  

Knowiing that her "time is up", JE will conveniently have a "fake miscarriage" and eunuch DG will believe her.

Her reason must be due to stress because she has lost her rightful money from JH as her evil mum claimed was stolen by HN! 

So HN is to be blamed for her miscarriage?:rage:

41 minutes ago, mimi said:

JH looks so surprised when SH slapped HN and that's not a good sign. It means that she still underestimate how far SH & JE can go in their crimes. She seems to have forgotten that EA almost got killed by her evil sister. So unfortunately, it doesn't seem like she'd take precautions to protect clueless HN. The writer should start wrapping up this mess already and stop adding new crazy plots.  

I think JH is going to tell the family the truth in the next ep while their all gathered. Even if she doesn't give them any details it would stop SH and JE in their tracks. The truth that SH and JE already knew who HN was will start to be realized by everyone. There's too many things that they did that will start coming back to them. Their hatred of HN for no reason will start to make sense now to everyone. JE can spin all the lies she wants to DG but he'll eventually get that punch in the gut also.  SH spent money she didn't have banking on selling that building. She's completely broke with no way out. 

20 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Nowdays, HN and HG (supposed boyfriend) have become the comedic relief instead of two lovers out dating. When these writers add in a break for the couples and bring them back together, the couples act more like friends after.  The love vibe I felt for HN and HG is gone.  Is it just me.  I felt the same way in love is drop by drop.  On again, Off again romance does not do it for me.  I would rather have couples stick together after they come together instead.    But still, I would rather see them and especially love HG smile with his dimples, than SH chipmunk angry face.  

I mean  alot of the times the person you love is your best friend as well.

Seems like there will be no wedding to grace my screen.

Maybe proposal and greeting families.

Honestly, if there will.be no wedding, I will term this drama the worst I have ever watched.

It's these 2 that made me stomach this drama this much and if JH and JE can get married, why won't HN and HG.

Maybe I'm worried for nothing.

They are still scheming? 

Hmm.

All right.

23 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- SH goes to the real estate agency again and a man is waiting there (I think it is the investigator). JH seems to have sold the building for very little money (for like 3000 dollars if I am not mistaken). SH is very upset.

- In comes HN and it seems like JH sold (or rather gifted) the building to HN. SH is furious. 

I saw the episode rather quickly, and haven't had time to go back and check exactly what SH was trying to do, to sell the house.  Basically, when SH first went to JH and asked about the building she was going to give to the junior witch, JH said that they can't get the $3 million that the building is worth (30 eok in the Korean system. An eok is 100,000 Wons = $100K), and that the realtor is having  trouble finding a buyer even for $2M.   So JH was planning to take a loan with the building as guarantee, and invest the money somewhere. 

SH then talks to JE and they figure that they won't see any actual money any time soon (to execute their plan to emigrate with DG - all 3 of them actually) if JH invests money, which they think must be for JE.  But the firm that wants the investment from JH was to see her in a week, as per what JH had said, so SH/JE had to do something quickly.  So SH when offered to JH that she would find a way to sell the house and that JH only had to send her power of attorney to the realtor.  JH said go ahead, if she could find a $3M buyer. 

I need to go back and check how SH later told JH that there was a buyer for $3M (while the buyer that the realtor told her he had found was for $2.5M, if I remember correctly).   Anyway, she was going to sell it, but the buyer was set up by JH anyway, and he asked to see the registration of the building.  The realtor got it, and I think he found that there was a lien placed on it from the bank right today, because JH had just taken a loan on it!!   So the house can't be sold.

In between, we saw JH calling in HN and telling her that she was going to invest in HaNui apparel.  HN was totally surprised but was honored and said she will live up to the faith JH has in her.  She was also embarrassed at the help that she can't understand why JH is giving.  She said that to HG too.  JH had asked her not to tell anybody about the investment, but HN asked if she could just tell HG, as they had promised to not keep secrets.  JH agreed.  That is why HG acted like he was going to spill the big secret of big-time investment in HN Apparel to Leo and Kim.  He didn't, and only said that this was the 230th day since he met her or something, to HN's relief.

So.... JH basically made SH run around frantically for nothing and get her hopes up for finding money to leave the country. I don't think SH committed any crime in this, but I will go back and check.

Then SH goes to JH's office to yell at JH, and gets put in her place, as JH introduces the person she has invested in.  HN.  Then, after SH ordered HN to go out, SH yelled at JH and got an earful back.  The main line - "The building is still mine". So said JH.   You go to hell with your plans, basically :)

SH then goes out and yells at HN and asks her to not accept the investment!!    Yeah right, a start-up firm rejecting $3M.  HN said SH can take that thought and shove it where the son don't shine (well not in those words).  A slap follows.  Damn, SH is totally off the rocker.

So they wasted another episode with nothing.  There were some 8-9 episodes since JH found out about HN, that they could have used for all kinds of things we would have loved to see.  Some good fun times between HG and HN would have been best.  If not, just making the witches suffer some real payback (rather than just being stressed), and sending them to jail, would've been good.   Showing HG's mom getting humiliated by people whispering around her, and then she apologizing to HN would've been nice.  Seeing YR actually in a fight and pulling JE's and SH's hair, throwing kimchi on them, and the witches running at night in their pajamas or something would've been fine.  Heck, even a couple of episodes of nothing but the three stooges, Leo, SaRang and Mr. Kim (the good people) just creating humor would have been fine for me.  I mean,  any number of things  would all have been fine.  Instead, we keep getting filler episodes with nothing in them.  Argh!

@jayakris

I agree. So much wasted time and as if it was not bad enough that we have to still watch SH doing her scheming 5 episodes till the end, there have to be of course also several scenes with SH telling JE all about her plans. Yawn.

And in the end the writer will have to skip the proposal and wedding scene and rush the ending.

I think JE faking her miscarriage is a ploy by the evil mum-daughter duo to get compensation from JH for causing it. They will blame her for causing JE STRESS for not giving her what was promised to her. I'd love JH to tell them there wasn't any pregnancy in the 1st place in front of the whole family.:D

The last straw for JH is after seeing SH slapped HN. This and seeing JE cursed at HN and wishing her dead finally makes her decide to reveal once and for all she's found SJ in HN. :ph34r:

This will be done during the family gathering in the next episode. We know for sure as JH has prepared special pills for the old lady.:tongue:

Although today's episode doesn't have many developments, but I noticed a few good points:

At last SH shows her true colour to Mrs Lee. Now if Mrs Lee has any brains, she should doubt and question everything SH told her before. The same applies to Hanna who really believed everything SH said.

JH is watching SH and JE to know how bad they were from the beginning towards HN

Huh? When Hanna and HG are discussing HG's mom being set up Leo says to Hanna "Calm down, honey. Our twins must be scared.."

I thought HG said they will have a girl when he was teasing HN at the baby store.

Did they mention that they will be getting twins before? Did I miss it? And the babies from the BTS photos were probably Hanna&Leo's then.

:unsure:

10 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Huh? When Hanna and HG are discussing HG's mom being set up Leo says to Hanna "Calm down, honey. Our twins must be scared.."

I thought HG said they will have a girl when he was teasing HN at the baby store.

Did they mention that they will be getting twins before? Did I miss it? And the babies from the BTS photos were probably Hanna&Leo's then.

:unsure:

Yes I guessed so because HG and HN will be married a long time after Hanna so they will not gave birth to children that early . Also it is logical that Hanna is carrying her own baby 

Archived